Brute Force 4
88 1 3
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

The three of them had surrounded me and were looking to take me in , but I didn't have the time. 

I looked at the commander in front.

"Get out of my way or else you're going to get hurt."

"What did you say?

Are you really threatening us in this situation?

Haha, you have very big balls I'll give you that , but you made a mistake."

*Nod*

The commander nodded at the two paladins .

*Bam* *Bam* *Bam*

The three of them imediately rushed at me from there different sides , the commander from the front and the two paladins from the back.

*Smile*

' Why is he smiling?'

This though crossed the mind of the commander as he  couldn't understand why I was smiling.

' Bad move.'

*BANG*

Something exploded under my two feet and I arrived in front of the commander in less then one second.

*Swish* *Swish*

I heard the two noises of the paladins swords missing me completely and cutting just air.

On the other hand the commander still hadn't done his sword swing when I was at touching distance.

*Tap*

I put my right hand on his chest plate and his pupils dilated. He imediately felt danger from the spot but had placed my hand.

" Water Art: Deep Blue Impact "

*Bam*

*Crash*

An explosion of water occurred and the commander flew back for about 4 meters before crashing heavily on the ground.

"Ugh.. bastard."

I had no time to rejoice because the two paladins had caught up with me.

"Wind Art : Razor Edge"

The second stage paladin seemed to be a wind elementlist as he clad his sword in dense wind elemental energy and slashed at me with full strength.

*Shshsh*

*Bang*

'Heh you have to do better than that if you want to hit me.'

The sword managed to cut me but only left a small cut at the bottom of my foot as I once again jumped to the air using "Water Art : Geyser Step".

"Hah...

*Pssshh* *Psssshhh* *Psshh*

The wind paladin gave a big shout before swinging his sword rapidly towards me and with each swing he released a blade of wind elemental energy.

*Smile*

While in the air I could move with my "Water Art : Geyser Step" in order to avoid the repeated attacks from the paladin , but I had a better solution.

"Hup...

I gathered a huge amount of water to my left foot and condensed it.

*Phew* *Bang*

The ground shook slightly.

I had rapidly descended from the air by using the weight of the water I had gathered to my foot and then released it again to propel me towards the paladin.

*Bang*

' You're mine now..huh? '

*Bam*

"Ugh..

"Earth Art : Earth Wall"

"Water Art : Water Shoot"

*Bang*

Right as I was 1 meter from the wind paladin a wall of earth rose from the ground and obstructed my way . As I had no chance to respond I collided straight into it and imediately after I was hit with an elemental attack from the other paladin who seemed to be a water elementlist.

'Bastads.'

"Earth Art: Stone Coffin"

Three more walls of dirt rose up from the ground , one on the back, one on the right and one on the left. 

*Bang* * Bang* *Bang*

They encased me in and my only way  was up , but it seemed like that option was also not available.

"Haht.."Wind Art : Tornado Punch" ."

The wind paladin had jumped above the opening and released towards me an attack I had seen before during my spar with Gale.

The attack was the same as Gales , but the power was definitely higher and as I couldn't escape I decided to take head on.

"Water Art : Water Wall "

*Bam*

The sound of the attack colliding was a little muffled.  

"What?"

' He took an attack of such power with such ease. '

...

The wind paladin was surprised. The attack he just threw at his enemy was quite a powerful one but he managed to block it with ease , but there was more to this. The paladins attack was an attack that was used for penetrating the opponents defense or increase it's speed by giving the attack a rotation. 

What he didn't expect was an opponent who had thought about countermeasures against this type of attack.

....

' Phew, that was a close one. If I hadn't rotated my water shield  in the same direction the enemy attack was rotating but at a higher speed it wouldn't have been pretty.'

3