Rescue 7
131 0 2
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

" It's time for round two."

Nick took a horse stance and unleashed a rain of elemental attacks.

"Water Art: Water Bullet"

"Water Art: Water Bullet"

"Water Art: Water Bullet"

"Water Art: Water Bullet"

*Bang Bang Bang*

"Gaahh..

"Shit , shit...

The attacks hit the two of them in less than a second and almost all of the attacks reached them at same time.

'Shit..how is he  able to  release these kind of attacks at such a fast speed ?

Has he trained using this technique his whole life? It doesn't make sense!'

*Bang*

*Roaaaar*

After the beastfolk was hit multiple times by Nick's attacks it roared loudly before coating his whole body in a tornado of wind blades.

"Die, you damn human!"

The beastfolk got on all fours and rushed at his opponent like a mad beast.

*Bang*

The two opponents clashed again head on with all their strength, but one of them clearly had the advantage. They both were gripping the other sides  hand with all their strength trying to overpower the other.

"Ngggggg....

The two of them were locked in a contest of strength seeing who would push the other one.

'Gaah ,this hairy bastard is strong. His physical powers are less then mine but he has the height advantage. He keeps pushing me down by exploiting gravity to it's full extent.

*Psshh pss pss pssss*

'Also being in such a close distance the wind blades surrounding his body are leaving cuts repeatedly all over my front.

*Smile*

This is fun.'

"What are you thinking about? Don't tell me that you're thinking of using the same trick as last time ,hahaha.

That won't work twice on me."

"Hehehe, not exactly."

"???..

"Hahtt...

"Water Art: Geyser Step"

*Boom*

Water exploded underneath  Nick's legs and threw him along with the beastfolk in tow in the air.

*Bam*

"Auuu..

As the beastfolk was the tallest of the two of them , when they were thrown upwards by the technique Nick used  the beastfolk hit the rock hard ceiling of the house head first.

"First up..

Then down.. 

Hahht...

*Bang*

After the beastfolk had  hit his head hard of the ceiling he was thrown again hard on the ground by the human.

*Spurt*

*Cough* *Cough*

He coughed some blood and managed to relieve some of the discomfort, but he was hurt badly. He tried to stand up but could only  raise his head in time to see the smiling face of his opponent.

"How are you so strong?"

*Tap*

The man landed lightly on the ground and smiling.

"I cheated."

*Tap Tap*

Nick approached the beastfolk slowly and didn't care anymore about the other elementlist as he had already been impaled in a grusome way by Munnji.  An earthen spike had  came from the ground and pierced him through leaving him no chance to retaliate.

The elementalists corpse still had it's bulging eyes open and was looking straight in the direction of the beastfolk like he was asking for help. His mouth  also wide open . In it blood mixed with chunks of organs  dropped down and pooled at his feet while the sharp earthen spike pierced his heart from the back.

This clearly showed that he had absolutely no idea how and by who he was attacked.

*Widen*

' He's dead?

How...

An earthen spike? 

The other elementlist!'

The beastfolk was scared and confused. He was looking everywhere for the one who did this, but didn't find anything so he turned towards the human again.

' How can this human that is only a second stage water elementlist be able to overpower me a second stage wind elementlist and also..

"How are you able to recover so fast?"

The beastfolk was right. The wound's that he had inflicted on the human had almost disappeared , especially the wound on the shoulder that had to at least be looked after for months so a normal human could be  able to at least move it freely.

Another thing the beastkin noticed was that the human looked not tiered at all. Even though their battle was short he had to at least be a little out of breath.

"Ahhhn, you mean the shoulder that you took a good chunk of?"

*Nod*

"The answer is..

*Bang*

"*Cough* *Cough*

"Bastard..

As the beastfolk was ready to hear the answer he received a kick to the chest by the human.

"You really didn't think I would tell you that , did you?

You're so stupid."

*Brrr*

At that time before the earthen dome where Rosela was the ground started to raise and in three seconds  it formed the shape of a human.

*Crack Crack*

The earthen statue cracked and out of it  came the neat figure of Munnji. 

"Took you long enough! "

"Sorry about that , I was taking Naga to a safer place and then I came here to help you out.....only to see your as get beat up."

"What?

I had everything under control , it's just that I was having a little trouble, that's it."

"Uhuh, whatever you say..

"You little monkey..

*Bang*

"And where do you think you're going ,huh fur ball? We aren't finished yet."

The beastfolk was trying to take the opportunity to retreat, but who would let him do it that? As he was getting back up he was hit in the chest by a water bullet , slamming him to the ground again.

2