Chapter 2 – Stats
7.1k 19 142
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Standing in disbelief I touched myself starting from my long slender semi muscular legs.

 

Damn the skin is so smooth. I can’t believe I actually turned into my game character, the one I had spent multiple hours making from scratch my absolutely ideal girl. 

 

Let's be real who wouldn’t make an ideal girl as your game character, to look at a stunning girl when playing gives me more motivation at least. 

 

Because I turned into my game character does that mean that I’m inside the game world? If so does that mean that everyone is afraid of me because of my wars against literally everyone else? Sh*t that might be troublesome. 

 

The world of Kelitha is made up of one giant continent surrounded by endless sea and numerous sea monsters dwelling in the depths. The continent itself is made up of 7 territories, the Human Empire, the Human Kingdom, the Holy Elven Forest, the Dwarf Kingdom, the Beastman Tribe, the Dark Place where the demons live and the Dragon Dominion which I reign. 

 

I guess the only way to find out if this is the game world Kelitha is to go to my palace inside my territory. But first I must test if I have my strength, but how do I do that?

 

While thinking about how to test my strength I gently played with my long silky hair which was really calming, to be able to caress long beautiful hair like this has been a dream of mine to do to my girlfriend if I ever got one. To think I would be doing this to myself. And of course I haven’t forgotten about my abnormally large breasts, just thinking about them I can feel my nose twitch and my face getting warmer. 

 

“Ahh I’m getting lost in thought, should I just try to punch a tree or something? It would be so much simpler if I could just see my status.”

 

Like if some God or Goddess heard my wish a transparent rectangular board with red text and black outtering appeared before me. 

 

What the heck it actually worked!?, okay let's see if my stats are still the same..

 

Name : Libelle Tanwen 

Race : Dragon Demi-God

Gender : Female 

Job : Queen 

Age : 251

 

“What the heck 251 years old!!!” I unintentionally screamed out, and it echoed around the forest and birds starting flying away and monsters was running at full speed away from me and the ground started shaking from my scream. 

 

Oops, my voice must hold quite some power. I must refrain from raising my voice too much. But why does it say I’m 251 years old, that makes no sense!

 

“I’m f*cking stupid.” 

 

Dragons live so much longer than any other race so I had to change the age of my character so she looked like someone in her teens, I remember know. But holy sh*t I’m 251 years old I wonder how long I’m going to live. Whatever that isn’t important right now. Let me check my status again. 

 

“Status”

 

Name : Libelle Tanwen 

Race : Dragon Demi-God 

Gender : Female 

Job : Queen 

Age : 251

 

Level : 10 000   Health : 100 000 / 100 000 

 

Strength : 10 000   Agility : 10 000   Endurance : 8000 

Defence :  6000   Magic Attack : 5000   Mana control : 5000       

Dexterity : 10 000   Vitality : 10 000   

 

Skills : 

Dragon's might, rank 10 

Dragon’s breath, rank 10 

Fire magic, rank 5 

Sword technique, rank 10 

Double sword technique, rank 10 

Dragon claws, rank 10 

Fly, rank 10 

 

Items equipped : 

Dragon God’s Battle Skirt, rarity Mythical 

Dragon God’s Boots, rarity Mythical 

Evil God’s Divine Battle Top, rarity God Realm  

Evil God’s Divine Underarm Armor, rarity God Realm

Dragon Queen’s Cloak, rarity Legendary 

Dragon Queen’s Crown, rarity Legendary

Dragon God’s Sword, rarity Mythical***

Evil God’s Divine Sword, rarity God realm 

 

Yeah...looks like my stats and equipment are the same as in the game, what now. I guess I will go to the palace in my territory but where the f*ck am I?! 

 

With the calming wind blowing thru my long hair I sat on a rock in the middle of nowhere with trees as far as the eye can see trying to find out where I am. 

 

Wait, this is a giant forest. It must be the Holy Elven Forest right? Where else would there be a giant forest like this? 

 

When I was sitting on the rock trying to figure out where I am I heard a loud roar and clinging noises just another 100 meters away from me. 

 

“Roooooooaaarr!!” “Cling, crack clang!” 

“What was that?” 

 

Damn I’m not used to this cute voice I have

 

As curious as I am I silently approached the loud roar in the distance only to see a 4 meter tall green monster with tusks growing from its mouth and a giant wooden club with blood dripping from the top in its hand. In front of this monster stood 3 people. One guy wearing heavy silver armor with a big silver shield with a crest on it and a big sword standing in the front. He also had a silver helmet covering is face, he looked like some heavy Holy Knight.  

 

I guess he is the tank.

 

The other two stood behind him one wearing a white dress with a long golden staff, she had blond hair reaching her shoulders. The ore on top of her staff was glowing white and shooting clouds of white light to the guy in front.

 

I guess she is the healer of this party.

 

The third person was wearing a green leather jacket and brown pants and black boots that reached her knees. Her hair was also blond but it was slightly longer than the other girl and she had green eyes. She was shooting arrows at the orc with her bow trying to do some damage but the arrows just bounced off. 

 

“Damn, this f*cking orc won’t go down. My arrows doesn’t work on it!” 

“Luke watch out!” 

“Sh*t that was close” 

“What will we do, it has already killed Tom” 

“This fucking bastard! He is going to taste my steel!!” 

 

Damn, it has already killed one guy. Should I help them? But I can’t go out like this they are probably going to suspect me. Maybe it’s enough if I take off my crown and put on my hood to cover my horns. Well even if they suspect me afterwards it’s not like they can hurt me with these stats. I think.

 

 

142