Chapter 3 – Orc subjugation
6.1k 9 140
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Before I could decide if I wanted to just go straight out like this or to cover myself the silver armoured guy launched at the drooling orc with his sword glowing yellow.    

 

Oooh, so this is how a sword technique looks like in real life.. It looks so cool! 

 

“Taste this you stupid orc!!  Heavy Strike!!” 

 

The sword started gaining speed and it got even brighter before slashing down at the Orc that didn’t have enough time to dodge the attack and got his entire right arm severed from his body

 

“Grrrrroooooaaaarrr!!!” The orc screamed out in pain and held his hand on the now open hole in his body. 

 

Black blood started to spurt out from the place where the arm was supposed to be. But instead of fleeing from his opponents he instead sprouted with anger, you could even see his face started to flinch and steam leaked from his ears. The orc was going Berserk. When a Monster goes Berserk he abandons his sanity and goes on a killing spree until he dies. 

 

This doesn’t look good, they're going to die if I don’t step in.., screw it lets just kill the damn orc. I need to get used to my body and my power somehow, lets see how it goes. In the game I could just blow at a orc and it would die but I don’t know how my abilities work here, I guess I should just fight him head on. 

 

Without a second thought I leaped straight at the orc and punched him with all my might straight in the forehead. The orc didn’t even have time to react before it’s entire head exploded and black blood and brain matter got blasted everywhere. 

 

“Eeeeew, that’s f*cking disgusting” I murmured with a look of disgust on my face and a shiver ran down my spine. 

 

That’s my first time killing anything, actually it felt pretty good except from all these f*cking brain pieces and sticky black blood everywhere. Normally I would most likely faint of this scene how come I don’t feel strange at all and why did it actually feel good.? What’s happening to me? Lets just not think about it anymore, I need to make sure that they are okay. 

 

The party that engaged with the orc just stood there frozen in place at the seen of a woman flying out of nowhere and exploding the orcs head. 

 

“Sup guys, you guys okay?” I asked in an ordinary tone like nothing out of the ordinary happened.

“Wh..- who a..-are you?” The girl with the bow stuttered, with a terrified look on her face. She was completely pale and she looked like she had seen a ghost. 

 

The other two was standing beside her completely frozen in place slightly shivering from my display of power. 

 

I turned around looking straight in the girls eyes. 

 

“You don’t recognize me? Ooh well, let me introduce myself. My name is Sa- hmpph, Libelle Tanwen.”

 

When the three heard my name they fell to ground leaving a slight dust cloud in the air. They started to tremble and they all looked at the ground hoping that their lives wouldn't come to an end. 

 

I guess this really is the game world after all, and they are completely terrified of me, what should I do? I need to to know where I am and everything that’s going on in this world to get some idea in what I should do. 

 

Thinking of what I should do to these people I subconsciously started to play around with my hair again. The feeling of smooth hair in my hands is just too nice. I closed my eyes enjoying the feeling of me stroking my hair. 

 

I should get someone to do it to me and while they’re at it massage my hole body.., aahh, sh*t I got lost in thought again. 

 

“Hey humans! Tell me your names.” I said slightly blushed that I started to please myself in front of these guys. 

 

The silver armoured guy raised his head “My na..-ame i..-is L..-uke.” He silently let out, I almost couldn't hear him.

 

Are they really so afraid of me, why can’t they just talk normally *sigh*. Maybe I can order them to not stutter so much when they talk. Hmm..

 

With a voice of absolute authority I said looking at Luke straight in his eyes “If any of you stutter or whisper out your words you'll die.” 

 

“”“*gulp* Understood your Highness!””” They said in sync. 

 

Damn, they even gulped at the same time are they connected somehow, I’m impressed.

 

“Good, now you two speak your names” 

“My name is Elize, and this is my little sister Ava, your Highness” The girl with the bow said with much more confidence than Luke. 

 

I guess my little warning worked, thank goodness.. Now I should probably ask them where I am and stuff.

 

 

140