Chapter 4 – To the palace
5.7k 14 126
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Thinking about what to ask and what to do with these people I completely forgot that I was covered with orc remnants, which probably made me look even scarier to these people.

 

I need a f*cking bath and change of clothes, but I don’t have any other clothes than this and I’m not about to strip and wash myself in a river. I need to get back to my palace I know I bought a Bath Of Lingering Strength to boost my strength stat, it should still be there. 

 

“Hey you, do any of you have a map of our surroundings” 

 

Elize then averted her gaze from her fallen comrade, looked me in the eyes and said in a cold tone “Yes”. 

 

I need to do something about this girl or she might launch at me, she clearly have a strong hatred towards me..

 

Elize then reached her hand inside her jacket and took out a scroll that looked a bit sun bleached but in rather good condition. She then tossed the scroll to me. I opened the scroll and saw a map that covered the Human Kingdom and a blinking red dot that showed me exactly where I was.

 

Huh, I wasn’t in the Holy Elven Forest after all, I’m in the Tajgan Forest. Ok so I just need to go north for a while and I’ll get to my domain. Isn’t it going to take some time to travel though.. ?

 

Suddenly I remembered my now new race and that I can fly. I wide smile stretched across my face as I thought about flying through the sky. The three adventurers was looking at the body of their fellow comrade lifeless on the ground, blood all around him and his black assassin clothes all torned up with cuts and blood stains. 

 

Ever since I got here I have had this feeling of energy inside my body waiting for my command. 

 

I focused on this feeling and commanding it to form wings on my back. A second later large black dragon wings with crimson red lightning living inside them constantly shifting and glowing sprouted from my back at the same time my cloak vanished into thin air. This was my battle form, showing off my snow white skin and my beautiful curves and wings on my back, the perfect sight when fighting in game. The wings was around 4 meters from one side to the other and I could freely move them however I wanted. 

 

With this I can easily get to my palace in a matter of minutes, but I want to take these guys with me but I need to restrain them somehow. I mean I am the enemy of literally everyone, so one of them could get overly cocky and try to stab me in the back especially that Elize girl. Lets see if I can control magic the same way as my wings..

 

I raised my right arm holding my palm towards them and chanted “Fire Prison” flames shot from my hand covering the three in a giant fire globe. Moving my hand I could guide where the globe was going. 

 

With this I can take them with me and I don’t need to worry about getting backstabbed or getting there slowly.

 

I jumped up in the air, the fire globe following me and flaxed my wings and I started flying in tremendous speed. Faster than a jet plane, I easily broke the sound barrier leaving a white trail after me in the air and the sound of multiple engines echoed in the forest. 

 

“Aaahh my ears! Sound concealment!” 

 

The sound then quickly vanished and I could enjoy the view and the feeling of flying, I couldn't help myself from smiling and laughing while soaring through the sky. 

 

Never flying without sound concealment ever again that's for sure. But after I take my bath what should I do with these guys? I could interrogate them and get a clear idea how exactly the world sees me. 

 

With a plan in mind I flew towards my palace, I could see multiple settlements on the ground as I flew over them. They all looked like typical medieval villages with stone a tree houses and none above two stories high. 

 

After a couple of minutes I could see my large palace in the distance, probably one of the largest buildings on the continent, easily a couple of hundred square kilometers large. The palace my new home, The Dragon Queen Palace, it was completely built of stone with different shades of grey and black and the surface was entirely smooth. In the front was a large wooden door about 15 meters high and 10 meters wide with silver engravings on it, on both sides of the door was two large black flags with a crimson red dragon in the middle. My emblem, the same as the one on my cloak. There was walls surrounding the entire palace that was about 50 meters high and on top of them stood multiple guards with black armor, each with a spear in their hands. Within the walls were also a beautiful garden with red and purple roses. And many trees cut to look like dragons, and in the middle of the garden were a large white statue of myself wings and all. 

 

I landed in front of the statue, the fire globe floating above my head. As soon as I landed I heard multiple voices calling out to me. 

 

“Mistress, mistress!! You’re back!!

“What took you so long!?”

“Did you kill the monster!?”

 

Monster?

 

Three maids ran towards me and prostrated. 

 

But as soon as my eyes fell upon their faces a sudden pain hit me in the head. Information, ton of information flowed inside my brain and soon after, my vision darkened and I lost my consciousness. 

 

 

126