Chapter 5 – Hero summoning
5.7k 22 124
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

In the throne room in the Human Empire.

 

The King sits upon his golden throne looking down on his Archbishop bowing before him.

 

“My King, the Hero summoning is ready, we are waiting for your approval.”  The old man with white robes and a long grey beard says to his king. 

“Good, hurry up and summon that Hero!” 

 

The old man walks out of the large throne room that has multiple pillars on each side in jade green colors and paintings of 3 Gods in the sealing. These were the Gods that the humans worshipped in the Human Empire, The Goddess of Light Alba, The Goddess of Prosperity Felicita and The God of Knowledge Scio. In the Human Empire they believe in human supremacy and the increasing strength of the Dragon Queen have finally led them to summoning a Hero to stop her reign. Because they can’t tolerate a filthy beast to continue staining the world with her presence. 

 

Hahaha, with this Hero we can kill that Dragon Queen and also take advantage of the situation and give the Human Kingdom an ultimatum. Hehehe, get killed or join our beliefs with human supremacy. I can’t stand them living alongside those demi-humans like equals, it disgusts me. The King thought to himself. 

 

The Archbishop walks to another room that is completely open with nothing in it except some torches on each wall to bring some light. Inside the room 10 other bishops with grey robes stands around a magical circle drawn on the stone floor. 

 

“Listen up! We will now begin the Hero summoning ritual, start your chanting and give me your mana!” The Archbishop gives his orders to the others. 

 

The Archbishop then walks to the middle of the magic circle and pours his and everyone else's mana inside it. 

 

The magical circle starts to glow a blinding white light and all the bishops around the circle faints and falls to the ground, only the Archbishop stands and is continuing to pour his last bits of mana in the summoning spell. 

 

______

 

On the beach in modern day Los Angeles.

 

“Hey Max, look at those chicks!” 

“Damn! that blond chick got that booty.” 

“I’m gonna go talk to her.”

“For real, don’t come back crying when she rejects you like all the other girls you try your luck on. She’s way out of your league bro.”

“Just watch me.”

“Fine, good luck then.” 

 

I’m gonna show him that I can get that girl, now is my time to shine! 

 

“What the f*ck, I’m literally shining!?” 

 

______

 

“Hahaha, it worked!” The Archbishop shouted in relief. In front of him stood a confused young man in his early 20’s. He had short brown hair and brown eyes, he was average looking but quite fit with many visible muscles and abs. He was only wearing blue shorts, which confused the Archbishop a bit because he thought he summoned a caveman.

 

“Where am I! I was just on the beach, what the f*ck happened, my body started to glow and now I’m in a f*cking ancient looking old room!!” 

 

*Sigh* The Archbishop sighed in relief that he didn’t summon a caveman.

 

“Greetings Hero. My name is Cyrus Redmond, I’m this Empire’s Archbishop, welcome!” 

“Hero? What are you talking about?” 

“The King and I decided that it was needed to summon a Hero so our Empire doesn’t fall to the Dragon Queen. And this summoned Hero is you.” 

“Wait what! I didn’t sign up for this! Send me back!” 

“Unfortunately it isn’t possible, but if you do your job as a Hero well and follow the King's orders he will reward you.” 

“What sort of reward are you talking about? It better be good!”

 

The Archbishop with a wide smile then said “You will get the second Princess as your wife and a mansion with some land masses in which some villages reside and those will fall under your rule.”

 

“What, Princess? What kind of place is this? Old man, do you know what a car is?”

“A what?” 

 

Damn, so I really am in some sort of medieval world and they summoned me here, that means that there is magic here too. And he said he wanted me to kill the Dragon Queen, this sounds exactly like a fantasy medieval world. HAHAHA, this is amazing! And he said I'm a Hero, I must have some incredible magic and strength. And if I kill that Dragon Queen I get to marry a Princess and I get a mansion, hah, this is the best! Max thought to himself. 

 

“I will do my absolute best to live upp to your expectations!” 

 

______

 

Back at the Dragon Queen’s Palace. 

 

I opened my eyes and saw myself in a bedchamber, it was huge. The bed was massive probably 5 meters in width and in length, the bed sheets was really smooth and they felt incredible against my skin, even in modern world standards these bed sheets was exceptional.   

On the walls there was numerous paintings that showed different dragons and the strangest thing was that I recognized them all.

 

I know them, they are my family.. Why do I know that? I only set the name, race, age and looks on my character nothing about the history. What’s happening here? 

 

Suddenly like a jolt directly at the brain. Memories came, memories of this world’s Libelle. 

 

I remember, this is my character’s memories.

 

I placed my hand on my cheek, only to feel tears on my hand. 

 

Why am I crying? My family, they were killed by the humans.. That’s why.. damn those humans!! Now I know why this worlds Libelle want to conquer this world, so this world is very real and it always was. I will make them pay for killing my family!! But why the f*ck am I naked..?

 

I blushed instantly as I looked down on my perfect body. 

 

Well I need to feel my body sooner or later anyways. But this feeling is really strange because I have memories of living as Libelle for over 200 years but I also have memories as a perverted shut in highschoolstudent. But, I must check myself out, heheh.

 

 

124