Chapter 6 – Memories from the past
5.4k 20 123
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

I reached down with my hand and grabbed my naked huge left boob, squeezing and rubbing it, my nipple got erect and my crotch got hot and moist. I reached my other hand down to my wet crotch and started rubbing my clit, shivers ran up my spine and I had never felt this pleasure before.

 

“Haahh” I let out a moan. 

 

This feels incredible, I’m moaning like crazy.

 

“Mmmmhh, aahh!”

 

When the body fluids started to overflow I inserted my index finger in my love hole, I felt a pleasure wave running through my body and something started to build up in my lower abdomen and suddenly *squirt* *squirt*. I came. Pleasure I have never felt before. 

 

“Hah, hah, amazing.”

 

If me masturbating alone felt this good I wonder how good it will feel when I do this with other people too, soon I'll do it. Hehe, this felt too good.

 

______

 

Even though I had now memories of this life I had never touched myself before. In the memories, I had lived kinda robotic with just doing the essentials when growing up in a small village called Devlan as a dragon kin, living happily with my parents. (When one get 230 years old you evolve from a dragon kin to a dragon.) But when I was 225 years old which is equivalent to roughly 15 years old compared to a normal human. The village was attacked by the Human Empire and my family including every other villager was killed. I managed to survive alone, but I was weak. I could only curse the humans and everyone else for not doing anything to stop them, I swore to kill everyone in the Human Empire and take control of the entire continent to keep this from happening again. To rule as the overlord and anyone who got in my way I would kill. I had heard from my parents that if you travelled further north, you would find really strong monsters. 

 

This is where my gaming experience started when I was a normal human boy at the age of 13. Because I thought this was a game I wasn’t afraid to die even though I had to create a new character if I did die. But I didn’t and I killed stronger and stronger monsters and gained a lot of experience, I reached a level of 7000 within the first year of playing the game. I was a total gaming nerd.

 

After I reached the level of 7000 I united the entire Dragon Dominion under my rule, it was pretty easy because of my overwhelming power, plus my best friend had helped me too. She was a demon but a really good friend. I was then 240 years old in my dragon life and 14 in my life as a human boy. The next year as a human boy was me wreaking havoc and expanding my territory but in this life I had done it for 11 years. The reason why I became a dragon demi-god in the game, I don't know, but here I became one after my encounter with the Dragon God in a vision. This hurt my head a little, when 2 years of memory in my old life was actually over 20 years here. 

 

In the game I had set my age as 251 when I started to play but because this was a real world my gaming started with my character as 230 years old and when I got transported here my character was 251 as I had set in the game. As I said pretty complex, no wonder my head hurt when these memories came. 

 

______

I laid back down on my purple bed sheets and looked at the sealing that I now noticed was completely made of glass so you could see the starry nightsky. But that didn’t last long.

 

“*Knock* Knock*”

“My Queen, are you awake?” 

“Yes, you can come in” 

 

The door then opened and I saw my head maid / right hand Jolene which was a dragon girl with short silver hair that only reached her shoulders, her face was round and cute, she had clear blue eyes and she had two silver horns on top of her head. They were about 5 centimeters in length which was really small compared to my 20 centimeters horns. She had a blue and white typical maid outfit with white leggings and short black shoes. Even though she looked roughly the same age as me she was actually 416 years old. 

 

“Me and everyone else was really worried when you suddenly collapsed on the ground before, but the doctor said that nothing was wrong with you, so we took off your clothes and cleaned you up when you were unconscious and then we carried you to your bed.”

“How long have I been asleep?” 

“Just a couple of hours. But you can go back to sleep it’s nighttime now, we can continue in the morning.” 

“Yes you're right, good night.” 

“Good night, my Queen.” 

 

What a strange feeling, having played my life, I probably shouldn't think about this it will only hurt my head. I should just go back to sleep and think about what to do next tomorrow. Yeah that sounds good. 

 

___

 

“Ahh, morning already.”

“Good morning my Queen” 

“Waah!” 

“Hihihi, did I scare you?”

“Damn, why the f*ck did you do that for!” 

“I knocked on your door but you didn’t say anything so I thought something bad had happen so I walked in but it turned out you were just asleep. So I sat here and waited for you to wake up.”

“Okay, good for you Jolene.” 

 

Damn head maid!

 

Jolene then helped me dress up in my normal outfit that they had cleaned up when I was unconscious.   

 

What should I do now, wait this is right after my boss fight against that octopus monster right? So my foot soldiers should probably still be at the Human Empire borders. Those f*ckers will definitely get destroyed!

 

“My Queen?”

“Sorry Jolene, just thinking about stuff. My foot soldiers are they still at the Human Empire borders by the way?” 

“Yes, they are. Just as you ordered before you flew away to kill that monster.”

“Good, let the commander know that the time has come to march straight to their capital Asrord. And let them know to kill everyone that comes in their way!”

 

 

123