Chapter 9 – Hero stats
4.6k 25 80
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Hero POV. 

 

After I got summoned as the Hero that was gonna save this Empire from the Dragon Queen 1 and a half days ago I just have been strolling around and tested my strength, training a bit too. It turned out that this world apparently have some kind of RPG game setting to it so I can just look at my own stats. And they were really f*cking good. 

 

“Hero Max, you have improved quite a lot. I am no longer near you in fighting power.” 

 

The all black dude that for some reason doesn’t want to tell me his name has been helping me with getting used to my new powers. 

 

“Yes, you have been really helpful. I think my stats have also improved a bit since I got here, let me check!” 

“Status” 

 

Name : Max Johnson 

Race : Human 

Gender : Male 

Job : Hero (Boosts level gains) 

Age : 21

 

Level : 8000   Health : 80 000 / 80 000

 

Strength : 6000   Agility : 6000   Endurance : 5000

Defence : 7000   Magic attack : 8000   Mana control : 8000

Dexterity : 5000   Vitality : 3000 

 

Skills : 

Water magic, rank 10 

Ice magic, rank 10 

Holy water magic, rank 10 

Sword technique, rank 5  

 

Items equipped : 

Blessed magical sword, rarity God Realm 

Blessed magical rod, rarity God Realm 

Holy chest plate, rarity Legendary

Holy leather armor, rarity Legendary 

Holy boots, rarity Legendary 

 

Hahaha, I got my level up to 8000, this Hero job sure is helpful. It feels like I’m cheating, but who the f*ck cares. I’m gonna kill that Dragon Queen, take the princess as my wife that sure was extremely beautiful and live in a mansion and doing what the f*ck I want. And I don’t need to work either. I’m already looking forward to the future. F*ck earth, this place is the sh*t!

 

“Looks like I’m level 8000.” 

“You could take down this entire Empire by yourself with those stats of yours, it really is quite scary thinking about how extremely powerful you are.” 

“Well, I’m not gonna throw away the marriage with the princess and making myself an enemy of the Empire. Rest easy bro.” 

 

But I wonder how powerful the Dragon Queen really is, if he says that I can take down this Empire and that they have been in war with the Dragon Queen for 11 years, she couldn't be that powerful. Sure she might be really powerful for normal people but for me. Nah. With these stats it should be rather simple. The king did say that her army is marching here, and if the Queen comes I’ll take care of her for sure. 

 

A guard came running rather quickly for some reason. 

 

“Hero Max, the Dragon Queen’s soldiers have stopped their march to the capitol.” 

“What, why?” The all black guy that I have started to call him spoke up. 

“I don’t know but maybe she realized our plan to bait her army here and massacre them with the holy water cannons.” 

 

Those holy water cannons, I don’t really understand them but they do shoot the same magic as me and it is the best magic attribute against dragons. Water for their fire and holiness against their dark heritage. I really got f*cking dragon slayer stats. Lucky me..

 

“Hmm.. Maybe she will set her army on standby and then send her elites to take care of the cannons and then charge with her army?” The all black guy responded. 

“That’s some really good insight, if that is the case we will need you to be ready Hero Max.” 

“Don’t worry bro, I got this!” I hit him with a thumbs up. 

“I’ll go inform the King about your thoughts Invisible Death.” 

“Good, and Hero Max, be ready, the Dragon Queen can show up herself and you are the only one that can take her on. And if her silver knights come here as well.. Let’s just hope that our army can stop them. If what I think is true she will probably send her elites tomorrow and she might be one of them.” 

“Okay, I’ll be ready.” 

 

So if I’m lucky I can kill the Queen as early as tomorrow and I don’t even need to go somewhere, she’ll just show up at my doorstep. Hahaha, that would be some luck indeed. 

It is getting late and if all black guy is right about they coming tomorrow I’ll probably need to get something nice to eat and then get to sleep. I don’t want to be tired or something in a battle between life and death. 

 

With today's strength testing coming to an end I walked to my room and took off my armor and equipment. I took a towel and wrapped it around my waist and headed to the bath. It was a big open room with some statues of 3 people, 2 chicks that was big breasted and a guy that was really muscular. I have no idea who they were but probably some Gods or something. I jumped in the pool wearing my swimming trunks that I happened to wear when I got summoned here. The pool was warm and big so I could swim around however I wanted. 

 

After a couple of rounds around the pool I got up and headed back to my room, 15 minutes later or so a maid knocked on my door. 

 

“Hero Max, I have your dinner.” 

“Thanks, you can come in.” 

 

I’m only wearing my underwear but who cares, if the maid is hot maybe I can let out some steam before the fight tomorrow, I mean who wouldn’t want to have a good time with the Hero? Hehehe.

 

The maid entered the room and she was hot, pretty face, with long smooth blond hair and green eyes. She was big breasted and wearing a cute maid uniform too. 

 

“You can place the dinner on the table.” 

“Okay..” 

“What’s your name beautiful?” 

“..Ehh..? My name is Aurelie..” 

 

Her face is completely red this is perfect, I can totally have sex with her. 

 

I took her hand and dragged her to the bed and laid her down with me on top of her, I then started to kiss her. She struggled at first but after a while kissing her she kissed me back. I ripped her clothes off releasing her big boobs. 

 

“Hero Max, we shouldn't.”

“It’s okay, I’ll give you a good time.” 

 

I began to stroke her tits with my hands and continuing to kiss her. After a while stroking and kissing her I went down between her legs and took off her panties that were soaked in pussy juices. 

 

“Damn you’re wet.” 

“Haah, well who wouldn’t be after this foreplay?”

“You’re right.” 

 

I then started licking her clit.

 

“Haah.. haah” She moaned like crazy so I inserted my tongue in her hole.

“Ahhhh! I’m coming!” 

 

She came just for that? Oh well, time for the real thing. 

 

I took my penis and pushed it in in one go. 

 

“Ahhh!” She moaned and moaned when I went in and out. 

“Haah..Your pussy is.. amazing!”

“Haah..haah, glad you like it..!” 

 

We continued to have sex for a while and eventually we both fell asleep, I forgot about the dinner.

 

 

80