Chapter 12 – Libelle vs Max
3.7k 15 80
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

On top of the city walls stood an angry Dragon Queen looking at a bloody young man. 

 

“Who are you supposed to be you brat?” 

“Me? Hahaha. My name is Max Johnson, and I’m the Hero, here to kill you. But looking at you now.. If you surrender I will make you one of my core concubines.” He started drooling a bit while looking at me. 

“What! You disgusting brat!”

 

My anger now boiling just looking at this disgusting boy. 

 

Did he kill the silver knights? Looking at how they were supposed to hold him off and how bloody he is.. Damn this brat! 

 

“What happened to my silver knights?” I said while glaring at him with visible fire in my eyes. 

“You mean those silver dragons? Well, they put up a good fight but somewhere along the way they unfortunately lost their heads.” 

 

At this moment I leaped at the Hero while taking out my other sword and slashing down towards him. Loud crumbling could be heard and the entire walls were we stood fell apart under the pressure of my attack. 

 

“Hehehe, you think that pesky attack is enough to take me out.?” 

“Holy water armor.”

 

So he got some meat on his bones at least.

 

___

 

F*ck, I shouldn’t have skipped the meal last night I’m hungry as hell. But at least I slept well..heh. Still, she is more powerful than I thought but after killing those silver dragons. I got some tasty exp and leveled up to 8500. Hehehe..

 

___

 

“I guess you are somewhat good at fighting but, you don’t stand a chance against me.” 

 

I then released my dragon form while boosting my stats to the limit. Growing to 50 meters tall with my swords and armor fusing with my dragon scales making me almost invulnerable while able to destroy the entire city with a swipe of my claws. 

 

With my eyes burning with rage I used Dragon’s Breath, a dark red stream of flames shot out from my mouth, so hot that the stones on the ground started to melt and the water in the air started to boil and got incinerated making it extremely dry and hot in the air. The flames continued through half the city incinerating every building in its way. 

 

I stopped my flames and stared at the spot where the Hero once had stood. Nothing was left. Not even a trace was left of him. But..

 

“Heavenly tsunami!” 

 

Suddenly I could hear his voice from behind me, I turned around and saw a gigantic wave of glowing water. The wave was almost 10 times higher than me, I couldn't dodge it and was pounded with water. The gigantic wave flowed through the city, that was almost completely destroyed at this point. 

 

While gasping for air while my body burning from the holy water my hp was sinking rather quickly almost 1000 each second. When I finally could get out from the water my hp was down to 50 000. 

 

“*Cough* Damn you.” I coughed, and my anger was rising even more. I was about to enter berserk mode.

 

I’m gonna kill him! Kill! Kill! Kill! KILL! 

 

My body started glowing and fire started spreading through my scales, my body growing even more to 75 meters in hight. My mind only thought to destroy. I was now in berserk, Dragon Demi-God form with boosted stats. 

 

Strength : 16 000   Agility : 16 000   Endurance : 16 000 

Defence : 16 000   Magic attack : 0   Mana control : 0

Dexterity : 16 000   Vitality : 16 000

(Boosted stats due to berserk mode) 

 

“Roooaaarr!” I roared whilst releasing my superior Dragon’s Might, the Hero’s legs started shaking. I flew at an incredibly speed and tackled him with my head. He couldn’t react because of the Dragon’s Might and flew 500 meters away crashing and destroying everything in his way. I didn’t let him even stand up again before I pounded him again with my tail this time straight in the ground. A massive crater appeared on the ground but I wasn’t done yet. I took him up with my claws, threw him up in the air and caught him with my teeth and chewed on him and eventually swallowed him. 

 

(“New Titel : Hero Killer”) A robotic voice resounded inside my head that pulled me back to my senses a bit. 

 

KiILL! Kill! Kill! kill!.. Ahhh.. I .. need .. to take back control!! Concentrate!

 

(“You gained the skill : Controlled Berserk mode”)

 

The same robotic voice resounded inside my head again. 

 

Damn that was close, I can’t believe that f*cking Hero got me to use Berserk mode, but luckily I got a new skill.. Controlled Berserk mode, well that pumps up my fighting ability quite a bit.. Hahaha 

 

The only thing that was left standing in the city was the Grimberg Palace. My soldiers had also killed off the rest of the human army and the citizens were either dead or had ran away into the woods. 

 

I went back to my humanoid form and flew back up to the city walls that for some reason hadn’t gotten completely destroyed. I looked at my army standing outside them, as soon as they saw me they started shouting in their dragon voices. The ground started to shake from their shouting but it quieted down after a bit. Some of my dragon soldiers had gotten killed, about 1000 of them but most were still alive and every human from their army were dead. They did a good job. 

 

I guess the only thing left to do here is to take care of the f*cking Emperor now.

 

Sorry for the long wait, have been working on a lot of essays and studying for exams. I have 2 essays and 1 exam left, but I will probably release another chapter either tomorrow or the day after. Hopefully.

80