Bonus chapter – Reshia
3.8k 35 65
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.
Bonus chapter from when this was still a game. I am collaborating with Booper150, we are tying are stories together a bit and this is the first encounter with the two protagonists. Make sure to check out   Wait, I got isekai'd?  

(⥜The Dragon Queen quest line.⥝) Conquer all dragons and set them under your rule. 

 

  • To complete this quest you need to complete multiple hidden quests. 
  • You need at least one other person to help you, otherwise you won't get the title. 

 

When I had gotten the title of Dragon Lord I got a new quest line, The Dragon Queen quest line, But I just couldn't complete the quest, I needed some help. 

 

One day when I was sitting on the throne in my throne room just chilling and planning my next move, I got a text. 

 

⥏Can we meet up?⥑- Reshia

 

Wait isn’t this one of the best players in the game!? Why does she want to meet me? Maybe I have gone too far with my quest and she wants to take me down? Well if that is the case it doesn’t matter if I don’t invite her, she can just find me later. So let’s just invite her, but maybe she wants something else..?

 

I invited her to my palace and not long after blue light covered a large area in the throne room, and next I saw a demon player standing in front of me. 

 

I need to hold up my Dragon Lord attitude, maybe she gets scared and leaves. She is stronger than me but I can give her a good fight if it comes down to it. 

 

“I want you to join my party.” Reshia speaks up ending the silence. 

 

What, she wants to team up? 

 

“Why would you want me to join your party?” I had to ask her, why would someone as powerful as her want to team up with me? Strange. 

“Because I like you, and I want you to raise hell with me.” 

 

Not sure why she likes me but raising hell on the world is something I find really fun. But it is something I can do myself, I mean I have already started off pretty good. Hehehe. 

 

I started to grin unintentionally. 

 

“What’s in it for me?” I had to ask. 

“I’ll help you complete the Dragon Queen quest line.” 

 

What, she’ll help me with my Dragon Queen quest line!? This is perfect, i’ve been stuck on it for so long. Finally someone that also enjoys destroying things that want to team up and help me out. I can’t be more satisfied. 

 

“I’ll accept your offer, ad me as a friend.” 

 

We both accepted each others friend requests, it was a bit embarrassing when she got my real name and found out I was a guy, but she accepted it in the end. 

 

We started talking a lot and we became really good friends, she apparently was an Origin Demon wich was extremely rare, I didn’t know any other person with that race and it was pretty fun learning some skills from her. And wreaking havoc together when doing all the sub quest to complete the Dragon Queen quest line was also really fun. 

 

But this was just the start of our adventure.

 

 

65