[Vol.1] Chapter 18 – Tame
3.5k 11 54
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

I wake up with the sunlight on my face, coming in through the window and I still haven't got used to waking up like this, I've been hiding in the abandoned house for three days and I go out to eat from time to time. Time. lots of rabbits around here, but I'm still worried that humans are still hunting me, so I decide to stay home today, check my status to confirm how I am.

 

[Status:

Species: Small black snake / Level 15 / Titles: Punching bag, Evil

HP: 30/30 / MP: 26/26 / Condition: Normal

Skills:

- (Poisonous sting level 4)

- (Dig level 4)

- (Voice beyond level 1)

- (Whip level 2)

- (Assess level 2)

- (Constrict level 4)

- (Accelerated digestion level 2)

- (invisibility level 2)

- (Night vision level 1)

- (Spines level 4)

- (Communication level1)

- (Hypnosis level 1)

- (Poison resistance level 1)

- (Dark resistance level 1)]

 

 

 

Everything is ok, I'm not even hungry, today I want to relax, better wait for the dust to settle for a while, the bad thing is boredom, which I will do in that time.

I already know the bag with the potions, I'll check them better, there are three potions in all, one green, one red and one yellow, I hold them with my syrup and open them with my mouth, the smell is kind of strange, I don't know yet what is the purpose of them, but wait I have to evaluate it would be that you could not use to know what they are for.

 

It doesn't hurt to try, I first hold the green potion and use it to evaluate.

 

Green potion: well to treat poison.

It worked, so this poisoning cure potion I wouldn't worry too much about it because I have resistance to the poison, but you never know, then I evaluate the red potion.

Red potion: a potion that restores HP.

 

Cool, this is useful, if I find a powerful opponent this potion could be a very important resource, now I evaluate the yellow potion.

 

Yellow potion: potion to treat paralysis.

 

(Skill Assess reached to level 3)

 

Oops, the skill has evolved, now it is likely to give me more information about my opponents, it is and the yellow potion treats paralysis is really useful, all of them are but I hope you don't have to use them anytime soon.

 

Now there is only the book left, there are no words on the cover, just some strange figures, I turn and when I read I am surprised, its title is Seizing to tame monsters, I think this book belonged to the whip guy, besides being able to read it, it seems to be interesting then I start to read it.

 

Step 1: It is necessary to have your own weapons to tame monsters, it is advisable to use the whip.

Step 2: To tame large beasts it is necessary to start taming small beasts, in order to improve the skill.

Step 3: When choosing the target, approach with confidence in order to gain the respect of what you want to tame.

Step 4: Try not to hurt him too much as this will make him angry with you, try to feed and caress him, this will make him have confidence and desire to be by your side, but beware some monsters can be unpredictable.

Step 5: After taming any creature, give it a name so you can call it when you need it.

 

After I read this out of nowhere another message appears.

 

(You have obtained the skill Tame level 1)

 

Like, just read the book, I have no weapons, my whip ability contains a weapon, I must be, I can use this to get companions, nobody is plausible if I would ally myself with a snake, but I know how to make monsters at my disposal, I'm very eager to test this skill.

54