[Vol.1] Chapter 19 – Canyon
3.5k 8 53
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Wow now that I unlocked taming what kind of monster I should try to tame, I have to think hard about who I want as an ally because, in addition to having to protect him, I will also have to feed him, and it has to be someone who is not useful I will tame a mole or a rabbit, they would be too weak, I will not try to tame an owl too, apparently, they are very strong monsters and the book says to tame small beasts first, I will have to look for the ideal partner.

 

As I think about it I start to hear footsteps outside, I look and see through the window, they are the same knights who attacked the nest they must still be behind me, one of them starts to open the door and I quickly use invisibility, they come in and look but it comes that everything is empty and they leave, really the forest is no longer a safe place for me I am afraid they will come back, so I take the bag with my mouth and leave.

 

I have to get out of the forest as soon as possible, then my long journey begins, I cross rivers, and an immensity of trees that never seems to end, I spend about five days hiding in holes and eating what I think, luckily just I find weak monsters, like rabbits, some birds, I even find something that looks like a beaver. I use it to assess its status.

 

Species: Mountain Beaver Lvl 2 HP: 11 MP: 8 ATK: 7 SPD: 4 Condition: Normal

 

Really a weak monster, but wait now I can see the monsters' agility and their statuses, it must be because the evaluation has leveled up, this skill gets better and better, I continue until I find a cliff and when I look at it I am surprised.

 

After some more time I finally got to the end of the forest, I see rivers and a mountainous region, completely orange, it looks like a movie set, it is beautiful I really want to explore so I start going down the steep cliff, as I crawl I realize how high the mountains are around me, everything seemed calm, until out of nowhere a very large scorpion appears, I walk away and use it to evaluate.

 

Species: Desert scorpion Lvl 8 HP: 15 MP: 11 ATK: 18 AGI: 8 Condition: Hunger

 

It is not so strong, except for the attack that is a little high, in addition to the hunger status, I will end it using spikes, its syrup must be strong it is better not to approach, after that the bombing with my spikes attack, it is very effective it dies fast.

 

(Skill Spines reached to level 5)

(You have gone up to Lvl 16)

 

I liked it, stronger spines and a new level, I feel that it doesn't take much for me to evolve again, while I prepare to start swallowing the scorpion I hear a sound.

 

-Rooooooaaaaaaaarrrrrrrrr

 

I am amazed and slowly approach, I see that another scorpion struggling with what appears to be a lion cub, and apparently the cub is losing, will I interfere, it is likely that either will want to attack me later, it will be Isn't it better to wait for the fight to end?

53