[Vol.1] Chapter 23 – Many options
3.4k 5 49
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

I was surprised that we were both able to evolve, but first I must focus on the situation I am in, first I take Kato back to the top of the hill, on the bank, then I go down and start loading the bodies of some dead hyenas I try to load one with the good and the other with the syrup but they are heavy, but I force myself to continue.

 

(Skill Climbing reached to level 2)

 

This helps a little, then I do the same several times after we evolve it may take a while to get used to, with our shapes, I already got a very reasonable number to eat, I swallow them straight but it will take Kato to find them tasty.

 

Now first, I will check the evolution options of Kato, I say options:

 

-- Medium fire lion: The individual becomes stronger with fire attacks, and his resistance and size increase.

--Medium stone lion: Known for his strong defense, and heavy attacks.

-- Medium spiritual lion: Coming from legends, a lion that defies the laws of physics and magic, with an unknown development.

-- Medium evil lion: A species known for its cruelty, possessed by many demons, carries darkness in its heart.

 

WHAT OPTIONS WERE THESE!!!

 

The first two are quite normal, but the second two are some kind of teasing with me, spiritual lion, and evil lion, you can't decide that easily.

 

Then I think about it, now I will check my options:

--Real snake: Snake is known for its large size, and for eating anything, including other snakes.

--Snake Ryu: Snake with dragon claws, last evolutionary stage.

--Dark naja: Snake that possesses black magic, considered a demonic terror.

--Naga medusa: Acquires the power of petrification, opens the way for the mythical.

 

AS WELL!!! My options are worse than Kato's, I'm not even able to think straight, the way will be to choose the least bad, the first thing is that neither option has anything to do with the other, the second problem will be thinking about how each option will affect us and how it will affect other people we meet, I have to think carefully if we are not going to get too dangerous or what will cause us to be hunted or too ridiculous that will make them mock our face, and now what I must choose.

49