[Vol.2] Chapter 3 – Theft
2.7k 8 46
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

-Snake: First we have to decide which ship we are going to steal, it has to be something that we can sail on, and we must not forget the food, we are three mouths to feed, so we need to find a ship that is going and we have to make sure that it's loaded with food.

 

-Eagle: I got a good plan, I can see from the sky what's on the ships, but I don't know if I can get too close.

 

-Snake: Okay, leave it to me, I have an ability that makes me invisible, I can use this to confirm what’s on the ships, we can go now if there’s no problem.

 

-Eagle: It's fine with me, too, I don't like waiting.

 

I give the signal for Kato to stay here, he looks kind of sad but don't worry, I'll be back soon, so the eagle starts to carry me and takes me behind a ship there, I use invisibility and start looking for what's in the cargo of each ship, there are humans close by and I end up listening to their conversation.

 

-Human 1: Where does ship 11 go?

 

-Human 2: For the kingdom of Orctoscelís, some tycoon ordered a huge order of meat, and food for a fancy banquet in honor of the heroes, the ship leaves tomorrow morning, so it is to be on guard today.

 

What to say if it is not the destination! They just gave me the information I need, I go back to where the eagle is hidden and we go back to the cave, there Kato welcomes me.

 

-Snake: I got the information we needed, a ship loaded with food leaves tomorrow morning, so let's steal it today is ship number 11.

 

-Eagle: OK, but how are we going to do that?

 

-Snake: The plan is simple, there will be some guys guarding the ship, I am responsible for taking care of them, I will leave them in a trance and get them out of the ship Kato will help me with this, you cut whatever is holding the ship, we must have been careful that no one follows us, but we’ll wait until dawn and attack.

 

...

 

When the moon is at its highest point, we decide that we are ready, going over the city I see how beautiful it is but there are many places of poverty, I see people sleeping on the street and begging, but I have nothing to do with it, we find the ship, I see the humans from earlier they are scared of me, but I use hypnosis quickly and they start looking at me with their bulging eyes, I make them follow me off the ship, I find a rope and I leave them tied, in the meantime the eagle, or the eagle, good.

 

We have to find a better way to call each other, well he is taking care of the rope, I leave Kato on deck and look for someone else, inside the ship, but it seems that there were only those two, out of nowhere I hear a noise I approach but I can't find anything it must have been just a mouse, so I'm sure the ship is empty, now I let go of the sails so that it can sail and be carried by the wind but I see that it still doesn't move, it has the anchor.

 

Wow take care of the ship is pulled, you see, the eagle comes back fast and we are ready to go, I hold the helm with my tail and ask to let me know if they saw anything happen, I see the city slowly disappearing, we get more and more distant, let's go out to sea.

46