[Vol.2] Chapter 4 – Clandestine
2.5k 2 40
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

We managed to get there, we can’t even see the city anymore, now I think it would be better to go to sleep tomorrow we’ll solve pending issues, I talk to the eagle and she agrees we find some clothes and other things and we make a makeshift bed, and we sleep in it, already I was tired of sleeping on the floor, finally something soft.

 

We are awake by the morning sun, everything is fine with the boat, first I decide to go get what to eat, in the pantry I see that there is meat among other things, I think a piece is all right, I take a piece and come back to offer it to the eagle and Kato, but someone hits me in the head, I look back and it's a girl she looks scared.

 

When I approach she runs away to where the others are and she comes face to face with them, she starts running screaming for help, I take her and wrap her in my tail the other two approach and start using telepathy on her.

 

-Snake: Hey girl can you hear me?!

 

-Girl: TALKING TO ME IS A DEMON!

 

-Snake: Again this demon story, because they keep calling me that, I'm just a snake I was human that eagle there too.

 

-Girl: How so human? This is a lie invented by you, your demon to try to deceive me.

 

-Snake: STOP THAT DEMON ONCE!

 

I think I ended up scaring her, okay let's start again, I let her go and she stands there with a face of fear.

 

-Snake: First we're not going to do you any harm, second none of us is a demon, third what are you doing here every person who takes care of you?

 

-Girl: It's kind of hard to believe that you're just a snake, and I don't have anyone hiding on the ship to steal food.

 

-Snake: So you are alone, homeless, relatives, friends nothing?

 

She shakes her head from side to side, I say it's okay, she can stay with us until the next city.

 

Now we all get together and eat, Kato and the eagle stuffing themselves, hey hey let's ration a little, the girl stares at us with a frightened face, well I'll try to break the ice.

 

-Snake: Now that we are all together I think it would be good to define our names me to start, my name will be Rino, it is an abbreviation of my old name, Kato already has his name, and you eagle?

 

- Eagle: I've been thinking about what my name would be, and I decided to call myself Domo.

 

-Snake: And you girl, what's your name?

 

-Girl: My name is Sukani.

 

Introductions made, so it's me Rino, Kato the medium spiritual lion, Domo the golden eagle and Sukani the human girl, it's not such a bad group now we have to adapt to life on the ship we don't know how long we will stay here I ask Sukani if ​​she understands anything about boats or maritime direction, but she says no, well I don’t know how a street child knows about it, and that is how our long sea crossing begins, we spent several and several nights, with the overtime Sukani, starts to trust us she loves to sleep hugged with Kato, it's kind of cute.

 

We continue our journey until we see something in the distance, Domo screams from the sky.

 

Domo: Land in sight.

40