[Vol.2] Chapter 5 – Colossal Koala part 1
2.4k 2 41
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

 

As we get closer, we realize that it is not a new continent but an island, we descend a smaller boat and we all go to the island to look for more food and if we find a city or group to leave Sukani, but we are surprised by a small koala.

 

He approaches us slowly, it doesn't look like he's going to hurt us, but out of nowhere he grabs my bag and jumps on top of a tree and starts and jumps from branch to branch.

 

-Rino: Come back here!

 

We start to follow him, he starts to climb what appears to be a slope but I will not give up my bag the others stay behind to take care of Sukani but I go ahead, later I see many other koalas carrying things like fruit or fish, and they're all going in the same direction.

 

The landscape starts to change, the forest gets thicker I approach in front and I see a huge koala sitting with lots of things around him, koalas release what they got for him.

 

I see what stole my bag, you cheeky koala, he shows my bag to the bigger koala but I think he didn't like it very much, he lifts his paw and hits the koala that holds it hard, he flies away.

 

I go after him, when I meet him I see that he looks very hurt, I don't think he will survive he looks disappointed and even cries, I feel sorry I open the bag and give him to drink the red potion he gets a little better, that it gave me an idea I will tame this koala, I approach and fondle it with my syrup he closes his eyes and I say.

 

TAME!

 

(Skill Tame reached to level 2)

 

It worked! And the skill grew too, now a name for this guy, a good name for a koala, I know Caqui, well thought out I'll call him Caqui, welcome to the Caqui team now I have to think about what to do, get some of those things of the big koala would be a good one but I doubt that he will want to share.

 

I'm going to go back to where the others are, I let Caqui hold my bag, he follows me over the trees, when I meet them I make the necessary introductions, and I talk to them about what I saw, Domo is surprised.

 

-Domo: Wow! From what you said it must be a heavyweight, I don't think it's a good face.

 

-Rino: Me neither, but taking his food would be good for us, we still have supplies, but we can’t tell how long we’re going to be at sea, and besides, it’s just one of us distracting him and the others take what have there.

 

-Domo: I understand, and as he is big he must be slow too, but and the other koalas, I know that this one is on our side but what if the others try to attack.

 

-Rino: If this happens, that's why I tame this guy, he will distract the others since he is one of them, there will be no problem, so I distract the big guy as I have invisibility even if he gets very close, he still won't catch me.

 

-Domo: I got it, good plan as always.

 

-Rino: There is no need to praise us so much for this, but now let's go to the action.

 

I use telepathy and pass the instructions to Sukani and Kato, they are in positions and I go in front of the biggest koala and I use it to evaluate.

 

Species: Colossal Koala Lvl 44 HP: 112 MP: 68 ATK: 82 SPD: 27 Status: Normal

 

This guy is dangerous, he has the highest level and HP I've ever seen, when I position myself in front of him I use spikes that hit his belly, but it doesn't pierce him or appear to have caused much damage he gets up and starts walking in my direction, I start to open distance attracting him away, my goal is not to kill him but to get him away from the food.

 

Out of nowhere he stops, sits and with his huge paws holds on to his legs and starts spinning towards me at first I think it's kind of funny, however, his speed starts to increase and he destroys everything he goes through like a huge wrecking ball and is getting close to me.

41