[Vol.2] Chapter 6 – Colossal Koala part 2
2.2k 1 37
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

As your rotating attack proceeds, a trail of destruction is visible, I remain on the defensive, with my low speed compared to this wrecking ball I have no choice but to keep evading his continuous attack.

 

Out of nowhere, he stops thinking I get tired I approach from afar with caution I don't want him to go back to where the others are out of nowhere he starts to cringe I think he will roll again, but out of nowhere he jumps in midair and sits down with everything on the floor a huge crash can be heard and a gigantic shock wave throws me away and I crash into a tree, which was it, it felt like a super earthquake.

 

I get all sore and see him walking slowly towards me walking, he looks a little tired, but also I wish the way he moved before, even in pain I try to open a distance between us again, I try to hide in the middle of the forest and use invisibility.

 

I see him passing around me, he starts to sniff his nose, what he's doing, don't tell me he's sniffing me.

 

Before I could walk away he realizes where I am and punches the tree I'm standing on, it breaks instantly, even though it was a thick tree, it broke like it was nothing.

 

I'm on the ground and I see his shadow slowly approaching me, damn this guy is an unprecedented enemy, but before he catches me my cavalry comes Kato and Domo start attacking him from the sky, Kato with his fire projectile and Dome with an attack that casts orbs of light at the Colossal Koala.

 

He gets a little irritated and starts jumping to try to catch up with them but it’s no use they are very tall, I take advantage and go back to hiding in the forest, now I can rest for a while, the attacks from the sky continue until the colossal koala loses completely calm he starts pulling trees and throwing them in the sky they do as much as they can but they start to get uncoordinated and one of the trees ends up hitting them that end up falling this must-have hurt.

 

The colossal koala marches angrily towards them, damn it have to do something, I shoot the thorns in their backs that finally end up piercing their skin, he screams turns his back and his expression of anger is clear.

 

I keep shooting for him to follow me, he pulls the spines from his back to the roll position and comes to attack me again, I use the spring impulse to jump away and he keeps coming closer and closer.

 

I end up reaching the edge of a cliff, I think quickly and decide to try to knock him down, I hope he gets close, he doesn't realize that we are on the edge of a cliff and keeps rolling towards me at the last second, I jump to avoid the attack but he comes back their normal position grabs me and we both fall in free fall.

37