[Vol.2] Chapter 9 – Battle on the high seas
1.9k 1 33
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

I decide to call Caqui to help me, he comes quickly to the rescue and I took over the ship's steering wheel, only because of the storm it is difficult to control, but I have no choice I go against the monster that makes the boat shake from side to side.

 

I approach, and I combine my attacks Hercules' strength and spear, it works I end up piercing his breastplate, but it was not strong enough he is still clinging, the repetition of countless equal attacks begins until he is full of holes, but he is still on the boat, I start to lift the corpse and push it into the sea.

 

I know it looks like a waste, but it was very heavy and we don't have the equipment to prepare its meat, it is very soft, and removing the skin is even worse.

 

Now that this problem has been solved, it doesn't take long for things to get much worse, huge waves appear and carry hundreds of crabs on them, as if they were surfing, this is serious.

 

I get back in control of the boat and start trying to swerve, you can think that this is a game the only problem is that I only have one life and getting lost is a total game over.

 

As I see more and more crabs start to get relieved if you thought the worst was over, you thought wrong they weren't surfing they were running away there is a huge tornado in the middle of the sea and it's starting to tear the sails of the ship and pull us each time more towards you, I ask Domo and Kato to collect the candles while I try to go around but it is too late.

 

The boat is pulled into the storm and we are launched several meters from the ground, while everyone makes a tremendous effort to hold on, I see that in the fall the boat starts to turn, that way when we fall it will sink the ship straight, I will go the end of the ship and I start using all my strength to try to keep it balanced, Force of Hercules don’t abandon me now.

 

The ship crashed, and it raises a huge wave, we are far enough away from the hurricane, and it is stopping raining, now I will check how everyone is doing, Caqui is panting, because he is the one who would not be, Kato seems to be tired, he can close my eyes are now friendly, Domo is also understanding in the sky for so long, now I'm going inside the ship to check on Sukani, she is a little dizzy but without even a bruise which is good.

 

I hear that the boat hit something, I go outside and I see several icebergs in all directions are not so big to sink us, but they are everywhere where this is coming from.

33