[Vol.2] Chapter 11 – Freezing confrontation
1.8k 1 26
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Aside from the mole king, I never faced an opponent who used magic in this way, I underestimated this guy too much, I have to find a way to aim at the unprotected parts of his body and avoid his spells.

 

My counterattack starts, I go over him, however, more ice stalagmites start to appear only that I am prepared I use the spring impulse and climb up high, from the top aim and attack with spikes, there is no ice on the top of the tail, it is there that I will attack contemplate my attack of thorns from the sky, I hit it, and I return to the ground I jump again, but it cracks the ice and dives into the water.

 

Where he will leave, the ice starts to crack and the iceberg starts to sink, he does not play who is doing this, he wants to throw me into the sea, I try to return to the boat with all my speed, but I slip and fall into the water.

 

It is very cold, I see him swimming and he is going towards the ship I think he has already given up, I start to sink, I really can't swim, like a snake nothing, I get desperate, but I calm down and start moving zigzag and start to rise slowly until I reach a piece of iceberg.

 

While he is on his back, I approach him shivering with cold, and I throw thorns on the unprotected parts of his back, he felt pain now, he turns towards me and gets up while opening his mouth a huge circle of magic appears and a cold wind very strong it starts to blow on me, that I'm already wet my body starts to freeze and as if it weren't enough he releases more huge ice rocks in my direction.

 

I fall into the cold water after the strong impact, I have never been so cold in my life, I desperately return to the surface, but the cold winds continue to blow, my HP is at 21 and decreasing at 1 per second, my body cannot take it anymore, I'm frozen here, and I can't even call for help.

 

That's how I'm going to die frozen alone on a piece of ice, I didn't even live that long in this world, all I did was in vain, that monster is going to attack the ship and I can't do anything.

 

I reincarnated as a snake for many the worst being, everyone must have thought that it would be better if this type of animal did not exist, could it be that the phrase that the mysterious woman said referred to this, my new life to be accorded with the old one, to be a being that everyone would have liked never to have existed, I am unnecessary, I always stayed away from others because I could not adapt, but for some reason even being alone, others saw me as being bad, I think that nobody you must miss me.

 

But I'm not that guy anymore I changed and I'm going to save Kato and the others I can't die now, think come on, there has to be a way out, I won't let it end like this from the bottom of my soul I will find a way out, but my skills are only of attack that I can't use now, but wait there I have skills that do not attack, telepathy I can't use I am too far away, evaluate useless now, not digging, not night vision, communication and accelerated digestion also does not help, the voice of beyond and the mythical, I doubt that that voice will help me he only speaks so much that he gave me telepathy to be able to speak, even more, that is, the mythical is left, it has to be useful for something.

 

Come on skill doesn't let me down now you are my last hope, I don't know what you do, but help me out of this, please.

 

WARNING!

THE MYTHIC WAS ACTIVATED

RESPONDING TO THE HELP COMMAND

(You acquired the skill Apollo Fire level 1)

(You have acquired Fire Resistance level 1)

 

What is it?

 

What voice is that? I've never heard that voice before, unlike the mysterious woman's voice, it's a strong male voice, I don't know where it came from, but this skill is my salvation, I activate the Fire of Apollo, my body is enveloped in flames and I feel the cold disappear, I'm not burning too, my body starts to thaw, I'm no longer cold at full thrust I use the spring impulse close to the boat, he jumped away from iceberg to the iceberg and I locate the boat with the elephant seal, me I concentrate and throw spikes from my head covered in a fire on it.

 

(You have acquired the skill Flaming Spines level 1)

 

They hit him and he is surprised to see me in the burning sky.

 

It's time for the second round.

26