[Vol.2] Chapter 16 – Tropical Iguana
1.6k 0 22
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

 

 

We are on our first day of travel through the forest, the vegetation here is very dense, it is difficult to find a way for us to get through, Domo and Kato have no problem going flying, Persimmon and Onegawara, jumping from tree to tree, only Sukani and I have to walk on the floor, it must be good to go over it.

 

On the way we met some different monsters, they are some kind of monkeys I evaluate one of them.

 

Species: Small lemur Lvl 2 HP: 6 MP: 2 ATK: 2 AGI: 8 Condition: Normal

 

They don't seem like a big deal, when we approach them they end up running away without even looking back, there is no reason to kill them, we are not hungry and they are very weak.

 

As we continue I see that the vegetation continues to get denser, the trees diminish only that the bush completely covers the ground I end up having to carry Sukani to go over, the front we see what appears to be a hill, when we get closer we see that there is a type of huge lizard monster on top, he is standing and with his eyes closed, he is not sleeping because he is standing, probably sunning himself.

 

-Onegawara: Let's go around, this guy is too strong to be able to defeat, he is certainly one of the worst monsters that could appear.

 

We try to turn around, only it is too late he opens his eyes and looks at us, I have seen this face before, he will attack us there is no doubt about it.

 

-Rino: He has no intention of letting us go, get ready to fight.

 

He takes a huge leap over a tree, he opens his mouth and lets out his voice in a high-pitched sound.

 

Huhuhuhuhhuuhaaarrrrrrr

 

-Domo: Wait, that was the sound I heard the first time I flew through the forest, so it was this thing all the time.

 

The strange lizard keeps approaching, jumping on nearby trees, I go to him to assess his status.

 

Species: Tropical Iguana Lvl 47 HP: 85 MP: 61 ATK: 57 AGI: 69 Condition: Normal

 

A strong opponent, as I approach the lizard, I mean the iguana tries to hit me with the tail, a quick diversion to the side, that was almost it hits a tree and leaves a mark, it is not as strong as the colossal koala only it is still strong if we attack altogether, I think it will not be difficult.

 

I start bombarding him with thorns to get his attention, they hit him, and he comes towards me taking advantage of this, everyone starts attacking him from behind Kato with his fire projectiles, Domo with his orbs of light, Persimmon tastes stones in him, and Onegawara starts spitting something that seems to be poisonous, he feels the pain of the blow and starts trying to spread the syrup over it to try to remove the thorns and other things.

 

However strange his behavior to follow, he starts to fill the conversation and will turn his head up.

 

-Onegawara: Damn it! All of you get away from him fast.

 

Upon hearing this, he releases a strange type of strong green smoke that begins to spread, I move away using the spring's thrust quickly, Onegawara jumps very fast among the trees, but the others are not so lucky and end up breathing, as the smoke if it dissipates I see that they are standing motionless, they are paralyzed, this is not and to make matters worse the enemy has disappeared I do not see him anywhere, where he is, like a monster five meters in length vanishes from nowhere.

22