[Vol.2] Chapter 18 – Impetuous
1.5k 1 22
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

I feel my body stopping little by little, I try to slow the smoke a little by covering myself with Apollo's flames, it works in parts but my body is almost completely paralyzed, but I still have an option to get out of this.

 

The last potion in the bag, the potion to treat paralysis, the only problem is that the bag is with Sukani and she is kind of far away, I will not be able to get there without being attacked, I see that the iguana is already ready to fall killing on top of me.

 

I can barely move, as I try to drag myself, the impetuous monster launches itself towards me, but Onegawara comes to my rescue, he spits poison balls in the iguana's eye leaving him stunned.

 

-Rino: Quick! The bag takes and it's her.

 

He goes full speed towards Sukani, but at that time the iguana with an eye still hurts ignores me and runs in his direction, she tries to stop him, only that Onegawara is agile he makes several twists and turns in full flight and approaches Sukani.

 

He picks up the bag and turns around even with the terrible monster behind him, he tries to lose it but is hit with syrup, and collides with a tree and falls to the ground injured the bag is thrown to the other side.

 

Onegawara gets up, even with the bruises his expression of pain is clear, he jumps back towards the bag, and the iguana continues his series of attacks and chases when reaching the bag again, Onegawara throws it towards me.

 

But his action to help me comes at a price, he is hit again with the syrup, the bag is close to me only I still can't reach it I'm partially paralyzed, I use all my strength to try to help Onegawara.

 

The iguana catches it in its syrup and starts to squeeze it, my effort to reach the potion continues. I am very close, almost there.

 

It hurts me to see Onegawara suffering like that, he won't be able to hold on for long, suddenly the iguana carries the Onegawara close to his head, only thanks to his showy body he manages to let go, in which he receives another whip attack and another time and now it stops moving.

 

-Rino: Noooooooo! ONEGAWARA.

 

I reach for the potion and bite it while the liquid is poured by the glass down my throat, I feel a giant hatred flowing through my body, I will not leave anything of this thing alive, I will kill it without any mercy, for what it has done for us all.

 

WARNING!

THE MYTHIC WAS ACTIVATED

RESPONDING TO COMMAND

(You have acquired the skill Rage of Ares level 1)

 

Perfect, a way to spray this guy, I approach running and screaming at that damn speed, I don't know what this skill does, but if I manage to make you suffer for me, everything is very active in Ira de Ares, my body is covered by a strange feeling I feel stronger, faster angrier.

 

I start to throw thorns at him, the thorns this time come out in much larger quantities, and their size has also increased, I see them hitting him, he starts struggling, he tries to be invisible only that it is too late for that, he is bleeding a lot, this time me I wrap it very tightly and I hold on.

 

The force I'm using now is so great that I start to practically cut it in half, that idiot has now been reduced from a big monster to my punching bag, secure it and start to whip it hard and even though he is already in the practically dead ground, I continue for some reason, the whip starts to cut it and his body starts to become raw, he even cries, as if I was going to call his pile of garbage, I hold his mouth and start doing it effort to pull it away and so I break your jaw.

 

-Rino: You still haven't died in this case my last card.

 

I cut his eyes with the whip, jump into the sky with the thrust of the aiming ball on his head and so I fall using the spear that pierces his skull and brain.

 

(You have gone up to Lvl 17)

(You have gone up to Lvl 18)

(You have gone up to Lvl 19)

(You have gone up to Lvl 20)

(You have gone up to Lvl 21)

 

So I liked that, I'm panting, now what I have to do is find out if Onegawara and the others are fine.

22