[Vol.2] Chapter 19 – What to do next ?
1.4k 3 23
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

First I will see Onegawara, when I approach I see that he starts to get up and say something.

 

-Onegawara: Wow that was close, good job you managed to finish it.

 

-Rino: You're fine I thought he killed you, you took every blow as you still get up after that beating.

 

-Onegawara: The same thing that goes for you when you pass the level recovering goes for all darksekais, as I also struggled with that thing, I also gained XP and upgraded it, so I am back to normal, this is a very useful resource, already saved my life several times, Domo must also be fine.

 

-Rino: Phew, what a relief, but I better check the others too.

 

I see that Sukani, Caqui, and Kato are still kind of paralyzed, but they are already managing to move, suddenly Kato starts to shine, I haven't seen him do this for a long time, and so everyone goes back to normal if I remember correctly he did it for helping me in the fight against the Hyena Rainha, how cool an attack that heals negative status, could have been very useful, a few seconds ago, only that he was completely paralyzed so I can't blame him for not using it.

 

-Domo: Wow! What an annoying face, I was scared when he left us paralyzed, I almost threw the bars out, and not wanting to complain about having killed him and Talz, but he doesn't think he took it too hard.

 

-Rino: In this regard, I gained a new skill in the fight, and when I used it I felt enormous power the only problem is that this attack left me out of control with some kind of bloodlust, and a desire to hurt him completely is difficult explain, I better not use this skill all the time, I'll save it for an emergency.

 

-Onegawara: Good idea, some skills are good but they usually cover high prices, well now that the fight is over I assume that everyone is tired, let's go up the hill where the iguana was and look for a safe place, we keep walking tomorrow.

 

When we go up the hill, we see that there is a type of cave, it must be where the iguana lived, we entered it carefully, as there may be more monsters like her when we reach the end of the cave a surprise, a place with several leaves in all the sides, and inside it a small iguana sleeping.

 

-Onegawara: So she had a baby, that explains why she attacked us and just paralyzed us, probably she wanted the baby to kill us so he could level up, but now his mother is dead and he will not survive alone.

 

This is kind of sad, I misjudged the tropical iguana, she maybe was trying to protect him and thought we wanted to hurt her baby, I better check it out.

 

Species: Iguana cub Lvl 2 HP: 8 MP: 8 ATK: 12 AGI: 10 Condicion: Sleep

 

He is practically a newborn, looking at us now he is shrunk, he will not be able to survive in this jungle alone now that we have removed the only protection he had.

 

-Rino: How about we take him with us, I can tame him for not being very strong and he can be useful if he has the skills that his mother had.

 

-Domo: There is no problem for me, but it is a good idea that we, as we are already a large group, will have to think that in addition to safety, we will also need to worry about his food.

 

-Onegawara: He's right, it's kind of sad, but things are like that in nature only the strong survive.

 

-Rino: I know that you can let me take care of him it can be a bit complicated, but I can't just see someone like that abandoned, the same way you tried to save us before Onegawara I want to save him too.

 

-Onegawara: Okay, do as you please, but if he brings problems don't say that I didn't warn you.

 

In that I approach him, he shows initial fear and tries to run, but as there is no way out he faces the wall, as I get closer he tries to attack me with the tail, but he is so weak that I feel nothing, I give a little of the food we had saved, he initially suspects only that he ends up eating, then I put my syrup on it and say.

 

TAME!

 

It worked, now a name for you, a name that matches.

 

Rino: Do ​​any of you have a suggestion for his name?

 

Onegawara: A name that matches a lizard, how about Rex.

 

Rino: I liked it, let's call him Rex. Welcome to the Rex group.

23