[Vol.3] Chapter 2 – Mission
1.3k 0 22
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

The human is already starting to scream and kick.

 

-Human hanging: Release me your demon.

 

-Rino: Calm down and man, before I have a few questions to ask you.

 

-Human: As if I was going to help someone like you, kill me now if it is to help you.

 

-Rino: I have no intention of hurting you, and I am not a demon, I am what you call a darksekai.

 

-Human: So you are a human who died and has now become a monster, a reflection of your bad and rotten soul, that doesn't change anything I refuse to tell you anything.

 

-Rino: He won't say anything, right, Rex comes here.

 

As Rex approaches running with his mouth open salivating full of teeth, his fear increases so much that the human ends up fainting, I think I exaggerated a little bit my plan was just to scare him and get some information, but now it was all over.

 

All three humans are now unconscious, first, we made sure to arrest them and we tied them all with the whip of one of them.

 

-Domo: And now that what we do with them, maybe we should get some things from them, isn't it.

 

-Rino: As well as taking their things, this is still not clear, I remember never killing a human, but stealing is different, they keep attacking us for no reason and we will leave it at zero to zero.

 

-Onegawara: But if we do that, we won't give them a reason.

 

-Rino: I like to think that it is a compensation for having attacked us, and we will return one day, it is not.

 

-Onegawara: Kkkkkkk got it.

 

We see that they have some cool things, first potions, that beauty I didn't have anymore, they are two potions to recover HP, and two potions that I had never seen before are blue I analyze them.

 

Blue potion: MP recovery potion.

 

Cool, these can be useful, I take them all, and even in the bag of the woman who had the staff there is a change of clothes, I think about giving it to Sukani, but it is a bit big, I show it to the others to take a look.

 

-Onegawara: You want me to take a look, my mother taught me how to sew, I can fix it to fit Sukani.

 

-Rino: Thanks Onegawara, always helpful.

 

Next to what was in the bag of the guy with the sword and shield, a book is some kind of diary and a sheet written for an emergency mission, I show it to others and read it out loud, I mean thought.

 

-Rino: A village to the east was taken over by dangerous bandits.

 

Objective: Kill the bandits and their leader. The bandits have weapons like swords and axes and the power and identity of their leader are unknown.

 

It seems to be a mission, it is the first time in this world that I see something like this.

 

-Rino: It gave me an idea, and how about we carry out this mission, in this world, we are seen as bad, but if we start to help people in some way they may be seen with different eyes.

 

-Domo: It seems like a good idea, for me it's beautiful, and you Onegawara what you think.

 

-Onegawara: The idea is good, but we will need to do much more than just one thing for humans to accept us, but it seems like a good start.

 

-Rino: So it's decided, let's go east, which is the opposite side of everything we've been through, let's go back.

 

As we make our way back, first I release the humans still asleep, Domo takes the whip and Caqui takes the shield when I ask why Domo says he wants to learn my taming ability and Khaki likes the shield, Sukani takes advantage and takes the sword.

 

We walked a lot until we got back to the point where we left the forest, we spent the night next to it and when we woke up very early we kept going east until we managed to see the village.

22