[Vol.3] Chapter 6 – Investigation
1.2k 0 15
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

We are walking while we try not to attract too much attention, only I think we have failed a little in this regard, all the people who are entering the city are either villagers in simple clothes or groups of adventurers and the middle of this a little girl wearing black clothes with two swords that seem to be very rare.

 

-Rino: Sukani ignores and keeps walking if you face them it will be worse.

 

-Sukani: Understood.

 

Finally, we entered the city is huge here there are several houses and buildings made of stone everywhere, several stores are like a real RPG, as I wanted to be a human now and be able to go to all these places.

 

Good to do what we are going to keep focused on, usually in places like this there is usually a guild or something like that is where we have to go, the problem will be finding it.

 

-Rino: Sukani keep your eyes open, we need to find the guild of this city, that is, if you have one, maybe it would be better to ask for information if we stay that way it can take all day to find.

 

-Sukani: She's behind us.

 

-Rino: SERIOUSLY! I mean seriously, I'm glad you found it.

 

Wow, Sukani is very observant, although sometimes I am a little distracted, well as we enter we see that it is a really big place, full of tables and people everywhere and they are well-armed.

 

(Skill Invisibility reached to level 3)

 

Out of the blue, I wasn't expecting this but that's okay I think it will help, now back to the scene it's full of groups of strong people, there are people with wands and staff, really a typical guild.

 

-Rino: Now where the bulletin board is, there must be one around here.

 

-Sukani: It's over there on your right.

 

-Rino: Right, well let's take a look.

 

Man, seriously I have to start paying more attention, changing the subject when we look at the bulletin board the receptionist comes to talk to Sukani.

 

-Receptionist: Excuse me, but the notice board can only be seen by registered adventurers.

 

-Rino: Tell her that you would like to register then, we don't see staying here forever, and being able to see the notices can be useful for us.

 

-Sukani in thought: OK.

 

-Sukani: So how do I register?

 

-Receptionist: I don't know if it's a good idea, we don't have age restrictions but I don't think it's good for a little girl to face the missions, maybe it's better when you're older, don't you think.

 

-Rino: Say that everything is fine and that you know how to take care of yourself.

 

-Sukani: It's okay to manage.

 

-Receptionist: Good if you are sure, it has a registration price of 15 silver coins.

 

-Rino: We have the money we got from the bandits, it's in the purse, just pay.

 

So we went to the reception and created an adventurous identity for Sukani.

 

-Receptionist: Please be careful, for some time now the missions have become more complicated due to the advance of the demon king's troops.

 

-Sukani: Thanks for letting me know, I'll be careful.

 

Now let's go to the posters, if I could say the receptionist everything is fine Sukani won't even fight no need to be worried, first I see that most missions are rescuing, some for deliveries and there is one that caught my attention.

 

Mission: A village is suffering a drought because a monster has invaded a nearby lake.
Aim to get rid of the monster.

 

There are a lot of stars on this poster and the letter S highlighted means that it is a difficult mission, well for us there should be no problem.

 

Sukani takes the poster to the receptionist and says that he will carry out the mission.

 

-Receptionist: Do not do these several experienced adventurers have failed in this mission the letter indicates the difficulty S is one of the most complicated the stars refer to the recommended level, you will not defeat that monster being alone.

 

-Sukani: Don't worry about me, I'm never alone, at least not anymore.

 

After that we took the information where we should go, we left the city and we went to meet the others, there we talked about what we would do next and we decided to go the next day.

 

I think of the words Sukani said about not being alone, she probably sees us as her family thought of leaving her with other people when she thought it was safe, but only now after all I think we dragged her into our problems but she seems kind of happy with that, I don't know if we can stay together with her forever it is dangerous for a little girl to be surrounded by monsters that are hunted by the kingdom, it is complicated we will have to think about what to do in the future only that at the moment we will sleep and continue tomorrow.

15