[Vol.3] Chapter 7 – Demonic Hippo
1.1k 0 13
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

 

We wake up and go straight to the mission site towards the mountains, while we walk Onegawara questions me.

 

-Onegawara: Rino answers me one thing.

 

-Rino: What is it?

 

-Onegawara: The plan was to carry out missions to try to be seen as heroes and not monsters right.

 

-Rino: Right.

 

-Onegawara: So why did you get Sukani to join the guild?

 

-Rino: I didn't have much choice. The receptionist said that only adventurers could see the painting. I didn't think straight after that, I know that if Sukani is seen working with us, things could be bad for her, but I was taken by surprise.

 

-Onegawara: Ok I understand your point, but what do we do from now on.

 

-Rino: We will carry out this mission this time, but in the others, we will only see what is written on the posters that were my initial plan, even if they see Sukani looking at them, they will not be able to associate her with us if they do not see us together.

 

-Onegawara: You think fast for these things, it is not for nothing that you are the leader.

 

-Rino: Wait since I am the leader.

 

-Domo: I thought it was already well-specified, you have three monsters that work for you and we are not very good at thinking about these plans, you always have a way out of any situation and I never gave up.

 

-Rino: Wow, this is the first time that someone praises me like that thanks guys, well let's get going.

 

As we continue the climate is getting more and more deserted there is a dry riverbed where we pass, I wonder if it is because of the monster.

 

Finally, we arrived at the village at the foot of the mountain, I send Sukani to ask for information to the residents and I observe her from afar, when she comes back to explain the situation the monster appeared about a month ago and settled on the top of the mountain where the river goes down, he blocked the passage of water with stones and every time someone tries to do something to get the water back down the monster attacks, he is not very fast but his strength is very great.

 

-Rino: It seems to be a complicated enemy, but we manage.

 

We started to climb the mountain, it is quite high, to tell the truth, the thirst begins to appear only that we know that there is water over the top so we persist until we reach the lake created by the monster, we can see that many rocks are blocking the flow of the river I thought we would just have to kill the monster, but I think that later we will have to get the stones out of the way.

 

In that, we spread out and started looking for him. It doesn't take long for him to appear. He is a hippo with horns, what the hell is this monster, I use to evaluate.

 

Species: Demonic Hippo Lvl 29 HP: 215 MP: 111 ATK: 99 AGI: 21 Condition: Normal.

 

This guy doesn't make any sense, he has the highest HP I've ever seen in my life, a higher status than the colossal koala, agility is very bad as they said and only level 29, on second thought he must have evolved into this way this explains the level having these statuses.

 

Well, now that he showed up let's fight he's swimming a little carefree I use spikes to get his attention my attack hits him and has no effect he didn't even realize he was attacked.

 

I tell others to get your attention, we will not be able to fight him in the water, we start a racket and he starts to come towards us the battle will start.

13