[Vol.3] Chapter 16 – The Giant Condor has evolved part 1
906 0 13
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

The shape of the giant condor is changing, this is evolution. He attacked his own teammates to evolve, which means he must be at level 1 now.

 

It passes by at an immense speed for us to evaluate it is difficult, but with you.

 

Species: Condor Imperial Hideous Lvl 1 HP: 103 MP: 61 ATK: 79 AGI: 80 Status: anger.

 

It's like Onegawara once said only darksekai recover HP and MP when they pass the level, he kept HP and MP only his attack and agility increased, and as they increased, it was certainly due to evolution.

 

Now its size has increased and the yellow part of the wings and parts of the body has developed, not only that it only starts to throw feathers from the ends at us. .

 

His focus is certainly I must have irritated him with that thunder just now, the attack was very effective because of the water, he comes flying towards me and starts to tear the roof of the houses of the village with his simple passing of wings .

 

It has gotten much more powerful since its evolution that is a fact.

 

-Rino: Domo now that the number of birds has decreased, finish killing the other condors, Onegawara go with Rex to see if any human needs help, Kato and I deal with the imperial Condor.

 

-Onegawara: Are you going to be okay?

 

-Rino: Don't worry, I have everything under control, at least for now, I will at least keep him distracted and when you are done, we get together to end him.

 

Now it's me and Kato against him, I use my spike attack, but the distance between us is huge, he doesn't even go down anymore using his new attack from the sky, I need to do something about it.

 

I start using the spring's impulse to try to go after him and Kato follows me levitating, as I approach as much as I can use the spines, but he deflects.

 

 As if it were not enough at a distance, I still have to deal with his increased speed. Kato also tries to attack, but it is useless if the attack is not close enough.

 

I'll fall to the ground again, the way will be to wait for him to approach us if we go to meet him at heights he will have an overwhelming advantage over us.

 

I wait until he comes to attack me, only that he stops looking at me and goes in another direction, ué what has changed? Did he give up, not the direction he is going is where Domo is.

 

I have to hurry up Domo is your new target, I won't be able to get there in time, I use the spring thrust aiming at Domo, in mid-air I grab it and pull it to the ground before the imperial condor has a chance to attack it.

 

-Domo: WHY DID YOU DO THIS?

 

-Rino: I'm sorry for that, but now the big boss's target has changed for you if I hadn't done that he would have caught you by the straight guard.

 

-Domo: Why did I become a target?

 

-Rino: I think that because you are killing the rest of the condors, he is running out of allies so it becomes easier to attack him, but do not worry the target from now on that the other condors have dispersed will be him.

13