[Vol.4] Chapter 2 – Insect Forest
778 0 11
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

On the first day of the trip Rex and I are forced to follow Sukani from a long distance, the group of the raid is bigger than I thought there are almost 50 people including Sukani, staying close is practically an impossible mission.

 

We walked for half a day until we reached a forest there, the incursion leader decides to take a break and tells everyone to settle down and that they continue tomorrow, at night Sukani comes to talk to us and tells us that there is a rumor that the incursion leader is taking all to face a water dragon that guards a treasure.

 

-Rino: If this is really true, you should be aware, maybe one or more of them will decide to betray the group and take the treasure for themselves. If it does, don't hesitate to run away. We'll keep an eye on you. your rescue.

 

-Sukani: Ok, I will also do my best.

 

The next morning while the journey continues, a girl in armor goes to talk to Sukani while on the prowl listening to the conversation.

 

-Girl in armor: You are not too young to come on a mission like that, cute little things like you should be on Mom's lap.

 

 She said this with a face like someone who saw something cute smiling, it seems to be a complete slap, you can easily take advantage of her.

 

-Rino in thought: Sukani stays close to this one so she can reveal some useful information and we can count on her maybe in future fights she seems to have liked you to be friendly.

 

-Sukani: Got it.

 

-Girl in armor: Ah did you say something?

 

-Sukani: Not your impression.

 

-Sukani: Now answering your question, I have no relatives, I am alone.

 

-Girl in armor with a silly face of sadness: And there is no one to caress you and put you on the sad path.

 

 She is a slap even just talking in the diminutive and making some silly faces.

 

-Sukani: And who are you? And why are you asking me questions and are you alone too?

 

-Girl in armor: Sorry I didn't introduce myself before my name is Rosi Cardnario, but you can call me Roses if you want.

-Sukani: I prefer only Rosi.

 

-Rosi: How direct, well continuing I am in a group of three people I am my friend Nancy and that sulky elf over there in the corner Jogho, and I am talking to you because it is the cutest thing here.

 

There is no doubt that it is a complete blow.

 

In the middle of the conversation, several strange dragonflies are the size of a leg and are approaching, they arrive quickly and start attacking the raid group, everyone is taken by surprise, some of them start to pile up on top of a guy and bite it gets dry and I fell, died it is as if the attack somehow drained his energy.

 

The other humans start the counter attack but it is difficult to hit them if I were there I would use a fire attack to keep them away.

 

Soon the elf that the woman in the armor spoke of takes his bow and shoots a purple arrow, it explodes in the air releasing a huge wave of magic the mosquitoes start to fall I didn't quite understand what that attack was.

 

The trip continued and they won't bury the guy who died right and they don't even look sad, I know that in this world the reality has to be more cruel, but if you do the same, nothing will change, even if I told them that it might not change anything.

 

Still in the flow of the trip we found several types of insect monsters don't even give the adventurers the smell, but to kill some time and relieve my boredom I evaluate them, the first one we found on top of a tree is.

 

Species: Spear beetle Lvl 12 HP: 32 MP: 8 ATK: 19 AGI: 23 Condition: Normal

 

He has a huge horn only that a guy attacks him from behind and he falls, I guarantee that if they fought head on facing his strong point they would have had more difficulty, next.

 

 Species: Spider brand Lvl 3 HP: 10 MP: 2 ATK: 4 AGI: 10 Condition: normal

 

She is very small and weak, a guy just steps on her and she dies, she had a strange mark on the back that looked like a stamp.

 

The trip goes on for another whole day seeing all kinds of insect shows, Rex finding some while we went on ate them, it was even a little scared, but changing the subject we arrived at a muddy lake full of fog. Is this the objective of the mission?

11