[Vol.4] Chapter 4 – Chainsaw Bite
688 0 8
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

The situation is worrying we are between the cross and the sword here, without giving any order Rex goes to the attack of the smaller crocodiles, he faces them head on bites one while he arrives whipping another reminds me a little of the brown snake that helped me underground .

 

I make a decision that can end up putting everything to waste, I undo the invisibility and start rescuing the humans fallen in the water. also, except that the way he looks at me is different, it is not fear that I see in him it is difficult to explain.

 

I try to save as many people as I can, I manage to bring 12 other people including the leader of the raid, anyone else in the water has already died.

 

Rosi starts to ignore me and complain to the raid leader.

 

-Rosi: ITS DAMN! You knew this monster would be here, it brought us to death.

 

-Leader of the raid: I thought that this time I could beat him, the lake's treasure was worth the risk.

 

-Rosi: It was worth the risk! Was the life of all those people worth the risk? It's all your fault and you're still working with demons

 

-Leader of the incursion: As well working with demons, if I had been I would not have brought people here.

 

-Rosi: How not then how do you explain this demon that looks like a snake

 

-Leader of the raid: I thought I was with you.

 

-Rosi: So if he is not with you, nor with us then I mean

 

-Rino: Calm down, don't panic.

 

-Rosi: Did he speak?

 

-Rino: I'm not communicating with telepathy, I'm the guardian of the treasure.

 

I hope they believe that, that's what I could think about at the last minute.

 

-Leader of the raid: But the guardian should be the water dragon that attacked us.

 

-Rino: Yes, he was my subordinate until he was corrupted by the forces of evil.

 

What I'm saying, because I'm doing it, there's no way they can believe this story.

 

-Rosi: Oh I understand, please, guardian, help us to defeat him.

 

I do not believe that it worked even well that there are people covered up like that in the world, it is a miracle that they are still alive.

 

-Rino: Of course for the time being distracting and watching the monster with the others I will take an emergency precaution.

 

I just realized that I haven’t seen Rex for some time I think he went inside the boat I hope he is well, entering there I see something that surprised me Rex has his head tilted up and the smaller crocodiles seem to be moving bowing, he must have earned their respect.

 

I call on him to help me out there and the smaller crocodiles follow him when they get there, the other humans are surprised and startled again, but I calm them down.

 

-Rino: Rest assured these are, well, my subordinates in charge of protecting the treasure.

 

I see that the armored crocodile is surrounding the boat and this is very bad we have no way to leave with him here this boat where we are will not leave here at all we have no option we will have to fight I try to use the thorns attack but its scales are too hard.

 

Suddenly the monster decides to take action against us, the scales on his back start to vibrate, he opens his mouth and his teeth start to tremble. complete, two careless people fall into the water and are caught by the crocodile.

 

What an attack that was, this monster doesn’t look like an animal, it’s like a machine on the outside it looked like a chainsaw cut the boat, that way sooner or later it’s going to tear the boat apart piece by piece.

8