[Vol.4] Chapter 7 – Cemetery
669 0 9
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Going back almost two days in time.

 

I think I should introduce myself, I'm Domo, although who I'm introducing myself to, I'm a little nervous we're going to do our first mission without Rino, Rex and Sukani.

 

It's me, Kato, Caqui and Onegawara and what awaits us ahead is a kind of spiritual monster in a cemetery, I'm still a little uncertain about going, the information they gave us is a dark monster and only magical attacks of light generate effects on it puts Kato as the group’s flagship on this mission, I don’t know if my light orbs attack will have any effect.

 

We follow the path that Rino passed us into the forest as we walk, it gets darker and darker even during the day, after a long walk we decided to camp, talk to Onegawara about what to expect.

 

-Onegawara: I think that tomorrow we will reach the goal, we must rest well.

 

-Domo: You are right, but before we sleep we can talk about the mission.

 

-Onegawara: Okay, what do you want to talk about?

 

-Domo: I'm a little unsure whether or not we will succeed, none of us has that ability to assess Rino, we may end up underestimating the opponent and he will finish us off with a blow.

 

-Onegawara: Don't worry about it so much, remember that Rino isn't even here, he wouldn't even be able to hurt the enemy, depending on the degree of the mission being high, it's only because the monster needs a unique type of opponent, we'll be fine , I am also a little afraid but we cannot always depend on Rino.

 

-Domo: I think you're right, I'm still a little nervous, but you helped me, man.

 

-Onegawara: Come on.

 

-Domo: Another thing.

 

-Onegawara: What?

 

-Domo: Have you ever thought about changing your name, you know Rino and I had other names or at least we still considered them before we met, but we decided that as we had a new life we ​​would change who we were before.

 

-Onegawara: Nice to change the name, but I still prefer mine, I was called that way my whole life I feel that even in a new life my name still means that I existed.

 

-Domo: It is a way to think, well good night.

 

-Onegawara: Good night.

 

The next day we continue through the forest, until we reach an old bridge, it is falling apart, but that's no problem. I carry Onegawara and Caqui to the other side and Kato follows me floating.

 

That was easy, we continue to sink deeper into the forest as we continue a strange sensation begins to appear in me, I start to shake, until we see the entrance to the cemetery.

 

-Onegawara: Just listen to this.

 

There are noises of footsteps that are getting louder and we see a strange group of men in white clothes walking in a row and appear to have crosses tied in their hands.

 

-Onegawara: From my knowledge of medieval Isekal worlds, these guys must be from the church who came here to end the cemetery monster.

 

-Domo: Seriously ahh what a shame, well I think if we turn around we still walk a lot today that you think ...

 

-Onegawara: Wait, we can't leave, we don't know if they will make it or not, we will watch from afar to see if they need help, as they are from the church if they see us helping, it can be a good way to get the trust of humans faster.

 

-Domo: I was hoping you wouldn't say that.

 

We approached them calmly, but keeping a little hurry we may end up losing sight of them in the mist, we sneak behind the scared tombstones, trying not to look at them.

 

We saw that the group stopped in the middle of nowhere, they start to stay in circles and to cast light spells with it, a part of the fog disappears, and the monster appears, it is very strange and scary, so when I look at it, I paralyze it I move, I'm shaking.

9