[Vol.4] Chapter 9 – Reencounter
672 0 7
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Returning to Rino.

 

We are close to reaching our hiding place, I want to see if everyone is well and evolve Kato at once, I wonder what his options will be.

 

As we enter the house, I immediately spot Onegawara, Kaki, Domo and Kato are all well and relieved, and now that I see them I notice a slight light in Kato, is it because of evolution?

 

Domo: Hey folks, everything's cool.

 

Rino: Yes and from what I see they completed the mission without any problems.

 

Domo: You know how it is, right, it's safe with me, and what is it that you're holding.

 

I tell him and Onegawara about the fight we had against the armored crocodile and about the artifact that we got one of the three philosophical stones the blue frown.

 

Onegawara: This is incredible, with that opens up a sea of ​​possibilities, but from what you said it is a lot of power to control.

 

Rino: You have no idea how big it really is, for now we will leave it hidden here, if they know we are with her I see more problems than solutions for her.

 

Domo: Okay, now changing the subject, guess who's ready to evolve.

 

Rino: I already know Kato.

 

Domo: Not me.

 

Rino: Wait you too.

 

Domo: What do you mean?

 

Rino: While fighting the armored crocodile, a message appeared saying that Kato was ready to evolve, the two of you reached the level you needed together.

 

Domo: I noticed that he looked different, this glow he has now must be because of that.

 

Rino: There may be or there may be another reason to let me use the rating on it.

 

Onegawara: But before that, let me ask you something.

 

Rino: What is it?

 

In your mission, did you manage to make the people of that group somehow find something good in us?

 

Rino: Yes, some humans and even an elf.

 

Onegawara: This is good, we also some people who are probably from the church, I admit that I was a bit unsure if we were going to be able to change people's opinion, but now seeing this materialize makes me happy.

 

Rino: I understand the feeling.

 

Now evaluate on Kato.

 

[Species: Medium Spiritual Lion / Level 25 / Titles: Magma lion cub, Disciple of light, Adored

HP: 70/70 MP: 69/69 ATK: 46 SPD: 48 Condition: Normal

Skills:

- (Roar level 2)

- (Scratch level 5)

- (Bite level 5)

- (Projectile on fire level 7)

- (Levitation level Max.)

- (Intangible level 3)

- (Brilliant level 7)

- (Benevolence level 1)

- (Fire resistance level 1)

- (Resistance to light level 2)]

 

What has risen the most since the last time were the HP and MP statuses, it has a new ability called benevolence I suspect that this is the real cause of Kato's brilliance, and a new title also Adored, which should mean, I think I'll ask more details for Domo and Onegawara later.

 

From what I was told, Kato used a healing ability on humans, but there's nothing like that and by name I don't think it's benevolence, if I remember correctly, Kato healed status when he shone, and now that his brilliant ability is at the level 7 he should be able to use it to heal anything, now we have a healer on the team.

 

 Well going back to before let me see your options for evolution:

 

--Regulus medium: A lion never seen before, has telekinetic powers and paves the way for the secrets of the mind and the cosmos.

 

--Large spiritual lion: A lion acclaimed as a symbol of justice, has protection magic and advanced light magic.

 

-- Obscured Lion: A lion that has abandoned the path of light has magic of light and darkness, feared as a symbol of corruption.

 

And those are the options, let's be rational now the most probable options that I should consider are psychic lion and big spiritual lion, if it goes by the way of the obscured lion it returns to the idea of ​​being bad then it is already discarded.

 

The big spiritual lion has its advantages in addition to being the direct evolution of Kato, including protection magic and superior light spells, while the psychic lion gains very rare powers and that phrase about making way over the mind and the cosmos leaves it expectancy.

 

I think it will be a big spiritual lion, but when I think about choosing something, I feel that I shouldn't choose that, part of me rejects this option even though it is the most logical.

 

I remember when I chose the option to become the medusa naga, I also had this expectation, and now I see that it was the best choice of all, it may be a long shot but I choose Regulus medium.

 

The transformation of Kato begins his size does not change much, but strange marks appear on his body and his mane grows a little more is now over his entire head and has some red tips, and in addition the color of his eyes changed before they were bright and now they look like a beautiful night sky and in the center of it the typical golden color looks like the sun full of stars around it, I evaluate to see what has changed.

 

[Species: Regulus Medium  / Level 1 / Titles: Magma Lion Cub, Disciple of Light, Adored, Cosmic Agent, Psychic Monster

HP: 79/79 MP: 108/108 ATK: 56 SPD: 53 Condition: Normal

Skills:

- (Roar level 2)

- (Scratch level 5)

- (Bite level 5)

- (Projectile on fire level 7)

- (Levitation level Max.)

- (Intangible level 3)

- (Brilliant level 7)

- (Benevolence level 1)

- (Telekinesis level 1)

- (Clairvoyance level 1)

- (Hypnosis level 1)

- (Fire resistance level 1)

- (Resistance to light level 2)]

 

Gained three new skills including hypnosis and two psychic monster titles not bad and cosmic agent that should have some meaning, I hope this path over the mind and the cosmos will be useful in the future.

 

Domo: Wow, he looks a little different now.

 

Rino: I think it's normal for evolution, it takes a while to adjust when we change our appearance, it's one of the bad sides among so many of being a monster.

 

Domo: Now it’s my turn, I’ve already checked my options, see my evolution now.

 

He begins to change his shape as well, his wings and his size grow and I see that his coloring is getting different when he finishes using it to evaluate him.

 

Species: Holy Eagle Lvl 1 HP: 97 MP: 100 ATK: 71 AGI: 105 Condition: Normal

 

Rino: This new shape looks very strong, how does it feel?

 

Domo: Just like speaking the truth, a little louder only I think.

 

Onegawara: What did the description say about that shape?

 

Domo: He said he was a being seen in legends who appeared to help the pure-hearted warriors.

 

Rino: Kind of cliche but even more cool.

 

So Domo and Kato evolved, at that time we didn't know, but hidden forces were moving below everyone's knowledge and we would know them soon.

7