[Vol.4] Chapter 11 – Teleported
688 0 8
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

First I need to take distance if I stay close I could end up being hit by more needles, I signal for others to stay away too.

 

Domo: Because you walked away, you were almost catching them.

 

Rino: Not them who were almost catching me, there is one more with them a hedgehog, which throws very strong needles, pierced my skin without difficulty.

 

Domo: Let me help you with that. I'll pull the spikes out with my beak.

 

Rino: Okay, but take it easy, the other thing is not that the rhino is invulnerable or creates a force field who does it is the woodpecker on his back, and when someone approaches the porcupine is the one who attacks.

 

Domo: Yes, the smart ones thought about it quickly.

 

Rino: I can't say if it's true, but I think the woodpecker is their leader, he is in a privileged region and with that he can command if someone attacks from a distance with the force field and if someone gets too close he sends the porcupine attack.

 

Domo: It makes sense, so how we ended up with these guys.

 

Rino: There is only one way we need to separate them and I already know how to do that.

 

After telling Domo what I thought he will talk to Onegawara to continue with the plan, now I have to distract the trinity I think it will not be complicated I already know what they are after.

 

Now it's just a matter of dividing and conquering, first I go to them again and I already see the porcupine getting ready to attack and I go behind a wall.

 

From the sound I hear, the rhino is moving away, but it can be a trick. I go around the other side and see them on my back, I risk another attack, only that the force field activates and blocks it.

 

They turn around and the rhino charges towards me, I turn around and the chase begins, I see Domo and Onegawara positioned, I pass quickly and when the rhino passes through the street a rope appears being held on one side by Domo, Kato and Sukani and on the other side, Khaki, Onegawara and Rex.

 

The rhino stumbles and falls on its side the woodpecker can hold on, but the hedgehog is thrown, the rhino gets up fast and the woodpecker leaves his back to try to rescue his friend, he made a huge mistake now the three are separated .

 

They are easy targets, however when everyone invests in their direction a voice echoes from the top of a house.

 

???: Brave, spectacular, divine, what an unprecedented battle!

 

Everyone stopped including the rhinoceros, the woodpecker and the porcupine, there is a man wearing a strange purple outfit and wearing a mask, he jumps and gives a mortal in the air, which is displayed.

 

???: Allow me to introduce myself I am the demon lord Lucius Pierre Arc Havier Third, and I must admit that all of you are true warriors, beings like you should not waste such skills in such a futile way.

 

Rino: What do you mean by that!

 

Woodpecker: We decide how we fight.

 

Rino: YOU TALK!

 

Woodpecker: And because he wouldn't say snake, he thinks he's the only darksekai here.

 

Demon Lord Lucius: Calm down, everyone, not the reason for conflicts, I assume that everyone here has had problems in this world before, well with me their problems ended up accepting to be my subordinates and I will guarantee them a full life, fight by my side.

 

Rino: Sorry but I will refuse, we already have our plans and you what do you think?

 

Domo: The demon lord knocked on the wrong door.

 

Onegawara: No thanks.

 

Woodpecker: Leave it to the next one, nothing personal but everyone knows what happens to those who work for the demon king's army.

 

Demon Lord Lucius: I hoped you didn't say that.

 

He jumps very high in the air and starts summoning some magic from nowhere, we are all taken to a closed place with a huge audience, he teleported us.

 

Domo: Where are we?

 

Onegawara: I have no idea.

 

Rino: A place surrounded on all sides with no exit and with an audience, this is a combat arena.

8