[Vol.4] Chapter 15 – Arena part 4: The escape
617 0 8
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

I am practically being pressed against the wall, I try to exert force only that more and more I lose any chance of movement I could use the force of Hercules, but if I did the shield would yield and I would be crushed by the horns anyway.

 

I am rescued by Yuri and the rhino, they use the speed combo next to the force shield to push the Hercules kabuto away, in that I undo the Athena shield I have very little MP left, I have a fifth of my total MP.

 

And even if I defeat this guy there is no way out of the cage, it would take a battle tank to break this cage we are in.

 

Although maybe, I can try to use what they think should be against us, I will use this forced battle as an advantage for the escape and the banquet invasion plan.

 

I approach the Huge beetle and start shaking my head from side to side feel my hypnosis, it starts to get dizzy it's working, in parts only I see that his body is still resisting, in that I signal for Kato to come help me because he also gained hypnosis.

 

I see him use it with me and I start to cause the desired effect, Hercules kabuto surrendered at my commands, I guide him to the door where the warriors enter and he starts to force him, I see that little by little the door begins to give way to the opposite side.

 

In this I hear that on the other side people shouting to hold must be the organizers.

 

Rino: Guys, all help push fast.

 

A collective effort begins and I see that our union with the hypnotized beetle begins to destroy the door. I use the little of my remaining energy to use the strength ability of Hercules and so we end up knocking the door down.

 

As we do this, the group that held the door splits in two, one that tries to keep us here and the other that tries to lock the second door now open, but we will not let Kaki with his speed pass by everyone and attack those who were in the second door.

 

In that, those who tried to send us back go into despair and flee only to be stopped by Hercules kabuto he came out of hypnosis, a being as big as he would not be restrained by this ability for long.

 

We all ran away from him who starts to follow us as we run more warriors from the arena come to attack us and I go over everyone attacking with what I have they are many.

 

(You went up to Lvl 36)

 

Right on time, my HP and MP were fully recharged.

 

We continue to be chased until we reach an open door that opens at the top of the arena, the people who were watching us are surprised to see us passing by, and immediately afterwards they are attacked by the beetle that chased us.

 

Well done to them who found it amusing to see a lot of people dying while attacking us.

 

Announcer: It's okay not to be a cause for fanfare, our security guards are already going to get everything back to normal.

 

How can he say that seeing all this damage, this guy is already getting on my nerves thinking that we are a toy that he uses as he wants, by far the bush with thorns.

 

As we look for a way out a man appears to us.

 

Mysterious man: This way, come quickly.

 

Domo: Are we going with him?

 

Rino: Yes, anything is better than here for now, but stay tuned.

 

We follow him to a closed room, there he changes his shape and becomes a type of lizard man, that impresses everyone.

 

Rino: Who are you?

 

Mysterious man: I am someone just like you, what you call a darksekai.

 

Onegawara: Why did you help us?

 

Mysterious man: Because we must unite now, I know what it is like to be a human in one day and the next in a totally new place a monster, and yet the people who come to this world as human instead of helping us turn our backs and they live only satisfying themselves, and there is also the demon king's army that forces us to serve them, only they are going for me this is about to end soon we darksekais led by our secret leader will rise and take what was taken from us.

 

Rino: Wait, this is a lot to process, I understand that you are a darksekai and such, but for now we just want to leave here.

 

Mysterious man: I understand take this is a teleportation item, if you have already been teleported once it will send you back to where you were before, but you can only use it once.

 

Rino: Thank you so let's go.

 

Yuri: Wait a minute, I'll stay, if I could I would like to accompany you on the cover.

 

Mysterious man: Sorry I didn't introduce myself before my name is Gaspar, and why do you want to stay?

 

Yuri: I want to go with you, I see that what you say is something that my companions and I are willing to fight for.

 

Gaspar: Are you sure, I will not lie to you what we are going to do is very risky and if it goes wrong it is likely that everyone who betrays demons will be killed.

 

Yuri: Yes, I understand, but I'm already tired of the life we have in this world, the three of us have survived so far from robberies helping each other and if I can somehow get rid of those who torment us then so be it.

 

Rino: In this case, I think it's goodbye, sorry for attacking you before, I didn't know you were one of us.

 

Yuri: I understand, you are not bad for a snake.

 

Rino: Snake thankfully I said that, there is another darksekai snake in this world besides me, be careful, it is certainly dangerous.

 

Gaspar: You are talking about Tadomi Mikari, she is with us.

 

Rino: Wait, so you are ...

 

Gaspar: We are what needs to be done in this world for us to be free.

 

Rino: I see.

 

We use the item that Gaspar gave us and we go back to the village, only that it is already late at night and we still have to walk back after all.

 

As we go back to the case, I wonder, what will the darksekai plan be.

8