[Vol.4] Chapter 21 – Ominous ambition
640 0 8
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

I am taking the book containing the knowledge of brainwashing ability for others to see, it is finally time to get what we came for.

 

 

Rino: Okay, get together in a circle, let's see if you can learn, Sukani I think it wouldn't be good if you learned this skill, it will be difficult for us to try to use it without being noticed, I don't want to be chased because of that.

 

 

Sukani: I understand, but if none of you can let me try, I don't want to be a burden I want to help.

 

 

Rino: Okay, but only as a last resort then.

 

 

Rino: Right for the rest of the good reading.

 

 

This is a book full of mysterious and strange images, elements like people being hung by ropes, drawings of people opening and holding brains are present, it is very sinister to understand why this skill was prohibited, I focus my attention on all the scenarios present for not letting anything go, the writing is kind of old and enigmatic has a phrase that caught my attention a lot she says:

 

 

'For what I want to change, just the perception I control, whoever is affected by the universe itself will be deceived, their vision, taste, smell, touch and hearing everything will now be in my hand'

 

 

(You have acquired skill Brainwashing level 1)

 

 

Rino: I did it and you.

 

 

Domo: The only thing I'm going to get is having nightmares about this book, for me I don't roll.

 

 

Onegawara: I couldn't do it either, this one was harder to understand than the maximous ability.

 

 

I checked with the others and none of them succeeded, I think it was difficult, apparently I got lucky again, I must have some aptitude to use different types of skills, this reminds me of the mythical ability that generates skills, does it have an effect secondary that allows me to have more luck to get skills, maybe yes, maybe not maybe, given horse does not look at teeth.

 

 

I did it and that's what matters.

 

 

Onegawara: I am happy that you can now get out of this island, you have already talked to the doctor when he will return the philosopher's stone.

 

 

Rino: Well, everything happened so fast that I didn't even have time, you know.

 

 

Onegawara: Cara tells me that you did not deliver one of the most powerful artifacts in the world to a madman without specifying anything for him.

 

 

Rino: Calm down, let's talk to him, we had a communication problem, that's all we have already solved, let's see how much time he needs.

 

 

We all went to the doctor's lab together and saw the huge monster he had created by joining the parts he was still dead and it looked like the doctor was going to put him to work.

 

 

Rino: Hi doctor, I see that everything is ready for your creation.

 

 

Doctor: Yes and I wouldn't have done it without you.

 

 

Rino: Cool so it will take time to bring ‘your greatest creation’ to life, we kind of need the philosopher’s stone back. You know our mission was a success thanks to you and we have to go back to continue with our planning.

 

 

Doctor: I fear that this will not be possible, now that everything is complete I don't need you anymore, you will be the first to experience the fury of my creation.

 

 

Rino: How is it?

 

 

He places the philosopher's stone on a device stuck to the creature's head and the stone begins to emit a blinding flash, the monster begins to come to life and move.

 

 

Doctor: Yes, yes, yes if my tool of destruction rises, now this world will know a terror never seen before.

 

 

Rino: Why are you doing this? I thought we were kind of friends.

 

 

Doctor: Be your friend who would want to be friends with a snake and its army of freaks.

 

 

Domo: Aberrations! Look who speaks an old man who lives full of cables with his brain showing in the middle of an old castle.

 

 

Doctor: It is my current appearance is not the best, but know that I was normal, I hate this damn world it was he who left me that way.

 

 

Rino: I knew there was something different about you, you're a herosekai aren't you?

 

 

Doctor: Correct, before I died I lived a quiet life and worked in a company, it was a paradise for me the simple fact of being able to support myself and live alone, but there was an accident a truck fell and exploded and I ended up dying.

 

 

Doctor: I found a brat in a totally white room that told me that I was dead, but that I should not be discouraged, as I would be one of the heroes of this world.

 

 

Doctor: When I opened my eyes I was in another world, it took me a long time to understand how things worked and I decided to register with a guild was when I discovered that my class was a necromancer, while all the heroes that appeared had incredible powers to control elements, to break objects with a blow I invoked skeletons and super weak rotten zombies, I couldn't survive on my own I went through all kinds of humiliation and offenses called me a necrotroxa, I decided to ally myself with the demon king, but it could be worse, the darksekais there took out the anger they felt of the herosekais in me they didn't even care that I went through the same thing, since then I fled to this island and over time I improved my skills and took over the castle, created the so-called Franksteim Chimeras that suck the MP around to stay alive and I was searching for a way to get revenge, for tens of years all that kept me still conscious was the hatred that this world and that brat who brought me here provided me.

 

 

Rino: Look, I understand your pain, we have all suffered in this world, it was not certain what happened to you, but with the brainwashing ability we can change people's perception.

 

 

Doctor: And then forget about everything I went through, that never.

 

 

It lowers a lever and generates something like a pulse.

 

 

Rino: What was that?

 

 

Doctor: One way to make sure you don't run away, this magic pulse blocked all sorts of space magic for the next few kilometers, not the escape for you, attack my creature.

 

 

The monster does nothing but stares.

 

 

Doctor: Come on, you stupid attack!

 

 

The doctor starts kicking one of his legs and the monster seems to have got angry.

 

 

Doctor: What are you doing dare to oppose your creator ... let me go ... come on.

 

 

The monster holds it and crushes it, just like in the Franksteim story, the creator failed to control the creation once again, and now it is out of control we have to end it and recover our philosopher's stone, but as the doctor said this monster will be unlike anything we've ever faced.

8