[Vol.4] Chapter 25 – Those who win the invincible
582 0 5
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Okay, we just need something to finish him off so fast that there’s no chance for him to recover, luckily I’ve been thinking about something to deal with bigger problems.

 

 

Rino: Domo, are you okay?

 

 

Domo: A little dizzy, the trunk caught me off guard.

 

 

Rino: I know exactly how you feel, but pay attention, everyone pay attention, we will not be able to finish him off gradually. We will give everything we have in a single attack, there is no other way.

 

 

Onegawara: Soon you have an idea like that.

 

 

Rino: I know it's risky, but this guy is going to gain resistance to anything that hits him, but if it's all at once attacking fast, there's a chance he won't be able to adapt to everything.

 

 

Onegawara: He also has a chance to adapt to everything, all our attacks start to do no harm, and we die and get eaten or whatever the chimeras do to dead people.

 

 

Rino: I'm not going to lie there is this possibility, but there is really no other way, I know this whole situation is my fault I should have taken your words more seriously, you tried to warn me, but please trust me again and I swear that by my last gram of HP and MP that I have in this body I will save everyone.

 

 

Onegawara: You do well in your speech to do what, with you.

 

 

Domo: Me too.

 

 

Rino: Alright guys all together, aim around the philosopher's stone, you too Sukani attacks from a long distance already.

 

 

Everyone starts attacking at once and the monster's face gets hurt again, I haven't attacked yet because I wanted everyone's attack to go ahead to open a bigger chance for me.

 

 

I usually do not use this attack because although strong it consumes a lot of MP, only in terms of damage it is stronger than anything I have and now I will use it to its full potential.

 

 

The maximum combine with Zeus' Thunder.

 

 

EMERGENCY WARNING!

(Is it not recommended to combine The Maximum with the Thunder of Zeus really want to proceed with the action?)

 

 

What kind of message is this? You are my mother by chance, I don't know what the danger is, but I take the risk, yes, to continue with the action.

 

 

BAAAARRRUUUUUUUUUUUUUMMMMMMMMMM!

 

 

...

 

...

 

...

 

 

What was this?

 

 

I can't see anything and I'm all sore, my vision is coming back, but everything is blurry what happened?

 

 

I think I was going to activate the maximum with the thunder of Zeus, and a message appeared warning me not to do this and I did it anyway, first Onegawara warns me of the doctor and now a skill of my own body warns me and I'm not good Attention, I have to start accepting more suggestions, except for that alley clerk, he certainly doesn't know anything about my life.

 

 

But what I'm thinking about right now, where's everybody they were after me.

 

 

When I turn around I see that they are well they were not hit by the attack, but they seem dizzy, it must be because of the sound that the combination created was really loud, my snake ear is still buzzing.

 

 

Ah! And the monster where is he, the last time I saw him he was right in front of me, the blow may have been a double-edged sword, but surely he was the most injured.

 

 

It raised a dust and the smell of burning, smoke is coming out of a corner, it looks like something is on fire, something is on fire, the chimera is fallen and the philosopher's stone has come off much of the face, it's my chance.

 

 

I am going to let the others recover it is my fault that everyone is like this, I am going to recover what was lost myself, Domo had his claws to pull, but as I do not have it in my mouth.

 

 

I bite and start pulling back I try to use my newly gained wings to give a boost like the Dome, but during my attempt the chimera starts to get up, that’s not finished with her, much of her body is damaged, but even so it continues, it is always so in this world it is all or nothing.

 

 

She raises her trunk while holding the philosopher's stone in her face with her fangs, she starts swinging from side to side like a rodeo, she is the ox and I the pawn, only I won't let go, I went responsible for its creation and I will be responsible for its destruction.

 

 

Here comes the blow of the trunk, I try to block it with my wings, but they are not very resistant, because of that I am thrown and go to one side of the castle.

 

 

Now, now, we meet again on the wall.

 

 

This blow hurt, it was worse than the first, my wings were certainly so broken, I just won and the defective product is already like that, I even lost a prey because of that, I only have two teeth and I still have one.

 

 

But all this is little in the face of my joy, I was thrown, but the philosopher's stone came along, now just wait for the monster to die alone like the others.

 

 

But it's almost over, his recovery has fallen a lot, I just need something strong to be the grand finale of this monster's story, but using the limited with another attack technique is risky after everything that happened, the way it will be innovate.

 

 

I shouldn't have forced a single skill so much, in a way. The maximum help, but if you're not careful it turns against you, said a great man once, with great powers comes great responsibilities.

 

 

I will use an attack that combines the potential of what I have and not just attack value, with that chimera Frankenstein will be the end of it.

 

 

The maximum is combined with the combo skill.

 

Warning!

(Due to Ability The maximum combo goes up to lvl. Max)

 

What I will combine will be:

 

(Lightning from Zeus level 1)

(Fire of Apollo level 3)

(Rage of Ares level 1)

(Poseidon current level 1)

(Darkness of Hades level 1)

 (Arrow of Artemis level 1)

 

 

I've never done a skill combo before, and I'm provoking fate by combining very strong skills with some I haven't tested yet, this will be my ultimatum.

 

 

Behold my newest attack.

 

FURY OF OLIMPOOOO!

 

 

Several overlapping magic circles had never seen anything like it in this world, a well-aimed blast passes through the middle of the chimera's head and the body parts burst with the explosion, it was practically obliterated.

 

 

(You have gone up to Lvl 1)

(You have gone up to Lvl 2)

(You have gone up to Lvl 3)

(You have gone up to Lvl 4)

(You have gone up to Lvl 5)

(You have gone up to Lvl 6)

(You have gone up to Lvl 7)

(You have gone up to Lvl 8)

(You have gone up to Lvl 9)

(You have gone up to Lvl 10)

(You have gone up to Lvl 11)

 

(Fast koala is able to evolve)

 

(Little komodo dragon is able to evolve)

 

 

This time instead of changing the skin, body feathers fell and my wings healed, until my tooth came back, I'm glad you thought about where a snake would find a dentist in this world.

 

 

Rino: What's up everyone, everybody?

 

 

Onegawara: Now you did it.

 

 

Rino: We couldn't do it together, it was the work of the whole group.

 

 

Domo: Stop being modest, man what attacks were those, the first one made a kabuumm and everyone was aaahhhhh, the second one made zooooommm and we were like wooooowwww

 

 

Rino: Cara speaks slowly, I can't understand.

 

 

Domo: It was bad that I'm still a little euphoric about the fight, but what do we do now?

 

 

Rino: Let's go home, but first we need to destroy this place, there can be no evidence that we were here, let's set everything on fire mainly in the books, the contents of this castle cannot be revealed under any circumstances.

 

 

We set fire to the whole place, we had to be quick we didn't know when someone would arrive, it's a waste to do that who knows how useful most of those books could have been.

 

 

I combine the portals with the maximum and we all return home, until the trip to Carnage Island was a success, because in addition to brainwashing we achieved three other things, a bonus in our abilities, the options for evolution of Rex and Persimmon and all we got a new title.

 

 

(You got the title To the one who wins the invincible).

5