[Vol. 5] Chapter 4 – Princess
520 0 7
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

The day after I met my rival, I go to the guild with Sukani and Caqui, we have to register with the guild after all this is going to be my first conversation with the receptionist.

 

Receptionist: Hello and welcome, hello Sukani, who are your friends?

 

Rino: Allow me to introduce myself, I am Rinkashi Mikimo, and my friend there is called Caqui. We would like to be part of the guild, I believe she already knows our companion Sukani.

 

Receptionist: So you are the new hero that everyone is talking about and thinking that you were both Sukani's group.

 

Sukani: Sorry I didn't tell you before, we were training in secret.

 

Receptionist: Okay, no problem, but you could have trusted me more.

 

After that we went back to our registration, which was done without any problems, now I go to the mural not as an invisible snake, but as an adventurer.

 

The missions continue to suck, this banquet of heroes continues to attract a lot of attention, most of the missions available are far from here, in addition to being low level with an even lower reward.

 

The only thing that caught my attention is a mission to eliminate a monster that lives inside a mountain, the monster in question uses tunnels to attack and then flees and hides when chased.

 

It will be this one I reach out to take her off the wall, but a girl does the same and our hands meet. I look to the side and see how beautiful she is, and stunning is like eye drops. people's appearance since I arrived in this world, but it has a beauty beyond compare.

 

...

 

Girl: Excuse me, can you hear me?

 

Rino: Yes, please forgive me, I ended up distracting myself.

 

Girl: No problem, but I could let go of my hand and the mission I took first.

 

Rino: Are you sure you want this mission because of what I was reading? The monster is not only fast, it is also dangerous for me and my group we are more used to challenging monsters and bosses.

 

Girl: All right, a brave warrior fights in my group, he is the hero of this land.

 

Rino: Hero? I already know who you are talking about, however let me introduce myself to you I am Rinkashi Mikimo and I am also a hero.

 

Girl: So you're the other hero, I'm sorry I didn't mean to be disrespectful to you.

 

Rino: Not well I think I was a little too thick, you can take the mission.

 

Girl: No I insist it can take.

 

Rino: Well since that's how I think I should accept it, but you didn't introduce yourself, I would like to know your name if you don't mind?

 

Girl: No problem, my name is Milena Fafnir Belobend, but you can call me Mile.

 

Rino: Nice to meet Mile, good that you belong to the group there he must have made my skull for you and his group is not.

 

Mile: Well, Mr. Kizuto said yes to some bad things about you.

 

Rino: I knew the good old ruffian he always was, I ask you not to take his words into account, you know, he was always the kind of bad person who doesn't follow the rules and prefers to stay around doing anything he can.

 

Mile: Please, don't speak ill of Mr. Kizuto, he can be a little disconnected and disobedient at times, but he is a good person.

 

And speaking of the devil.

 

Teshiki Kizuto: Hey Mile, why are you taking so long? You here!

 

Rino: Good morning to you too, it's a surprise to see you here at the guild.

 

Teshiki Kizuto: Why, did you think I didn't do anything like a hero?

 

Rino: No, I thought you just couldn't read.

 

Teshiki Kizuto: What did you say ?!

 

Mile: Don't fight here, please, without unnecessary arguments, Mr. Rinkashi, that was disrespectful, apologize to Mr. Kizuto.

 

Rino: I'm going to love it right after he apologizes to me for what he did in the past.

 

Teshiki Kizuto: I prefer death to apologize to you.

 

Rino: The same Teshiki Kizuto as always, you will never change.

 

Teshiki Kizuto: I say the same thing.

 

Mile: Alright, I already realized that you have a personal problem, I will not push the bar, but Mr. Rinkashi is very happy to meet you. I hope your meeting with my father is pleasant.

 

Rino: Wait for a meeting, is your father the king? It means that you are a princess.

 

Mile: Yes, the first in line of succession, before I leave I would like our group to be known, we are Mr. Teshiki first, then I use healing magic, according to Miss Veronica an elf archer, Miss Lisa a weapons specialist, Miss Elsa an attack mage and Jhony the squire of Lord Teshiki.

 

The guy is an asshole, but he has a good group, I have to admit.

 

Rino: Nice to meet you, I hope you are very lucky in your journey, because I doubt that they will have any help with this one.

 

Teshiki Kizuto: What did you mean?

 

Rino: Well remember that time when we fell in the same group for a job and you didn't help me at all, I think this is a good example.

 

Teshiki Kizuto: I already said that in the past.

 

Rino: And put it on, I did it myself and didn't put your name.

 

Teshiki Kizuto: I remember that I stayed for recovery in the matter, it made me very angry.

 

Rino: Good as an enemy of mine would say this is in the past.

 

Jhony: Have more respect with Mr Kizuto!

 

Rino: So you're the squire, what should you do anyway?

 

Jhony: My mission is to be Mr. Kizuto's support and right-hand man, animate him in good times and bad and always stay by his side.

 

Rino: I understand, but why not take off your armor to speak.

 

Jhony: It is a squire's duty to always be prepared so we never take off our armor, I bet you didn't know that.

 

Rino: I ... I ... I already knew, because I ... I also have a squire, I gave him a break today, but next time you'll meet him.

 

Mile: Okay, good to have met you and once again pleased to meet you.

 

They leave and the damn Kizuto still comes out all pompous on the princess's side, I think someone as cool as she shouldn't be with the asshole like that one I mean not that I fell in love with her or anything like that, but for whom I'm justifying myself.

 

Well, I got the mission, the bad part is going to be the squire's part, but I'm already thinking about it and before meeting the staff, I go to the store the other day to buy some things.

 

After that I go back to our hiding place and we have our next mission.

 

Domo: How was it there?

 

Caqui: The asshole was there and he had a tin guy and a girl with pointy ears and other girls with him, it was only if they met that the boss and he already fell for it.

 

Rino: Good summary Caqui, but I didn't need to.

 

Onegawara: Again!

 

Rino: It wasn't all of that, I just met his group and had a slight discussion, but forget I already have our new mission and a gift for you Onegawara.

 

Onegawara: Seriously and what is it?

 

I give him armor and tell him to wear it, and after putting it on he says:

 

Onegawara: Until everything fit very well, it seems resistant, but I still haven't got used to hanging out with her, why is that?

 

Rino: It's just a working tool for my new squire.

 

Onegawara: New squire?

7