[Vol. 5] Chapter 6 – The succubus
550 0 5
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

The movements of the wyrm are fast I admit, but if that is all I think I will not have any difficulties in defeating him, the skin is thick and everything, and standing in front of him is certain death.

 

But all I need to do is stay behind and attack when it's most convenient, with those eyes he can only look at what's in front of him.

 

I identify the pattern of his attacks and when he attacks diversion and sticks to his tail, I think he already got my plan, he turns in a tight curve and tries to swallow me.

 

But I let it go quickly and I pull it out of its tail, it screams and struggles in pain in the narrow tunnel passage, it doesn't take long for everything to start shaking.

 

I take the huge wound that he opened and attack with flaming thorns, with part of the flesh burning he starts to cry loudly, please, you are a dragon, have a little honor and die with dignity.

 

His horrible cry is spreading all over the place, I think I have no reason to continue with this was to finish using Zeus' thunder.

 

???: Hey you charge how dare you do this to my beloved dragon.

 

Rino: Who said that?

 

???: It was me.

 

When I look up I see a familiar being, not in the sense that I have seen you in person, but I remember him from my last life in games that a beautiful woman with horns and wings played is a succubus.

 

Succubus: As you are a miserable servant of demons, you try to attack my pretty boy.

 

Rino: I'm talking about the wyrm worm, this thing is not pretty, not even to believe that this is a dragon.

 

Succubus: You bastard! I don't expect a mere lackey to understand the beauty of my dragon.

 

They say that beauty is in the eye of the beholder.

 

Succubus: For your insubordination I will personally ask my demon lord to cut off your head.

 

Rino: How's this ´´cutie`` first attacking me out of nowhere I was just defending myself and besides that I don´t work for the demon king or his army, and one more thing what are you doing here a hundred feet under from soil.

 

Succubus: I do not owe you any further satisfaction if you are not from our army, in fact this is good, it means that I do not need authorization to kill you.

 

Rino: When I think I'm going to solve a problem, another one comes up, I'll use my maximum rating on this succubus, the maximum rating.

 

[Species: Succubus / Level 28 / A kind of demon that captivates men by drawing them to their end. Titles: Seducer, Beauty, Grade trainer I, Dragon fan

HP: 51 MP: 210 ATK: 21 SPD: 50 Condition: Normal

- (Seduction level 4)
- (Whip mastery level 3)
- (Fly level 7)
- (Trainer level 5)
- (Summoning dragons level 2)
- (Dragon Master Level 1)
- (Resistance to darkness level 3)
- (Resistance to light level 1)]

 

Wow, what a more filth status she saw, if she could use the rating on me, I guarantee she wouldn't be so convinced, a few things that I found interesting in that one were the skill of trainer and summoning dragons.

 

Rino: Look, being honest, I think it won't be good for you, so why not go to one side and we leave it at that.

 

Succubus: So you think you are more powerful than me and my dragon, I would just whip you a little and maybe even let you serve me, but now with no chance I will let you out alive

 

She takes a potion from what appears to be a small portal and the pro wyrm worm that heals instantly.

 

Rino: I already beat him once, I can do it again without any problem.

 

Succubus: That's right, so how about if I join the whole group of cute, show up to fight at my command my beloved dragons.

 

Three summoning circles appear and three new monsters emerge from it.

 

Regardless of all that is happening to the issue, it is always the same, me and my big mouth.

5