[Vol. 5] Chapter 7 – Are these things dragons?
460 0 5
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Honestly, maybe it's not that bad, why do you ask me? Simple because the monsters she summoned look more like insects than dragons, the first is a fly I give a quick assessment.

 

Species: Swamp Dragofly Lvl 15

HP: 30 MP: 39 ATK: 19 SPD: 67  Condition: Normal

 

The second looks like an orange dragonfly.

 

Species: Orange Dragonflyer Lvl 18

HP: 34 MP: 30 ATK: 55 SPD: 41 Condition: Normal

 

And the last one is the ugliest of all, a cheap dragon, and this succubus still says that they are beautiful, she is blind by chance or just pretends it must be because of these and others who put her in a dark tunnel, I bet that no one in the demon king's army wants to be near those 'dragons' of hers, the last assessment.

 

Species: Cockroachdragon Lvl 30

HP: 82 MP: 62 ATK: 55 SPD: 59 Condition: Normal

 

Succubus: So frightened, these magnificent dragons will be the last thing you will ever see if you feel honored for that.

 

Rino: I should be honored to die at the hands of a donkey worm, a gooey fly, an orange dragonfly and an overgrown cockroach. What an honor!

 

Succubus: Your unfortunate man now gets all over him.

 

The four come with everything up I still don't know what they are capable of better keeping their distance mainly from that cockroach, I was always disgusted when one appeared in the bathroom I was scared and called my mother to kill, I really don't want to touch that.

 

I'm going through a narrow tunnel that the worm won't be able to enter, the dragonfly and the fly follow me, I think it's better to get rid of them, I send my flaming thorns attack, the fly deflects very quickly and easily even though we are in such a narrow place, the same cannot be said of the dragonfly that is hit on the tail and on one of the wings.

 

The fly comes up and spits on me a yellow liquid, I block it with Athena's shield, part of the liquid falls to the ground and begins to dissolve the stones, for sure it's some kind of acid I need to get it over with, but she sure it will not facilitate.

 

I try several attacks, but she dodges them all without any difficulty, I also have to keep an eye on the dragonfly that is still lying.

 

To hit the fly I need to cover the entire area around it with something I can't escape and I already know how, come my current Poseidon skill, with it I water everything around, practically flooding the room.

 

But the water starts to flow quickly through the other holes, I have to act quickly, it will hurt more, it will solve my problems, I use Zeus rays, electricity comes in contact with the water and runs through all corners.

 

Everyone is electrocuted including me, I had this feeling of pain for a while, what if not shocking.

 

(Resistance to electricity reached to level 2)

 

Our upgrade in a resistance, apparently this was one of the evils that come for good, the fly and the dragonfly were the best.

 

(You have gone up to Lvl 12)

(You have gone up to Lvl 13)

(You have gone up to Lvl 14)

 

Now all that is missing is the worm, the cockroach and finally that succubus extremely irritating.

5