[Vol. 5] Chapter 9 – Eminent
452 0 6
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

We left the cave quickly because the tremors start to get stronger, it is the Worm Wyrm and the succubus approaching the surface, furious that I killed their companions.

 

Succubus: You damn you! I will not forgive you! I'll never forgive you! for killing my little ones did you know that the cheap dragon was going to have a birthday next week? Now he's dead!

 

Rino: Did I tell you that I don't care about your stupid freaks? I didn't even want to fight it was you and your craze for greatness that killed them.

 

The succubus frowns and starts to cry while the Worm Wyrm tries to console her, Rino sees her cry and starts to feel guilty seeing her get all smeared with tears and phlegm, even feeling a little disgust he approaches to calm down over there.

 

Rino: Look, I'm sorry for the way things ended, and for making you cry, even though I'm my enemy, I know you have feelings and I shouldn't say those things.

 

Succubus: Snif ... You are not right they died because I forced them to fight, I always spoil everything so nobody wants to be close to me, since I was a child the other demons keep their distance, and they say that I am hindered and I’m no use, this monster the Worm Wyrm was the only company I had, he didn’t ignore or belittle me, he was always loyal to me and look what I do, I force him to keep fighting just to try to make me bigger, I’m horrible.

 

Rino: it doesn't have to be that way, you can change I know what it's like to be ignored and left in the background, but we can change that to make things different, we don't have to fight.

 

Succubus: Is that serious? I always fought.

 

Rino: Yes, you don't have to fight anymore.

 

Just when they were getting it right, an unexpected event changes the direction of the situation, a loud and sinister laugh starts to be heard by everyone.

 

HAHAHAHAHHAHAHAH

 

???: Wow, what a most moving little chat, yours, I'm almost dropping a tear.

 

Rino: Who's there? Where are you? Show up!

 

???: Wow will you say you forgot about me? I thought we were friends, after all you and I know what it feels like to be in the skin of a snake.

 

Rino: It can't be, you Tadomi Mikari, the other snake!

A snake head comes out from under the ground and begins to speak.
 

Tadomi Mikari: Wow, so you remembered me, what a coincidence to meet you here, well I wanted to talk to you, but I would look for you later, you know, now I have a job to do.
 

Rino: So what if you didn't come because of me? is behind what Tadomi?
 

Tadomi Mikari: From that little crybaby and her freaks, I intended to end them all at once, but in a way you saved me the trouble, now all she and the worm worm are missing.

 

Rino: Wait, why do you want to kill her?
 

Tadomi Mikari: Well it should be confidential, but for you I tell you, our mission of the darksekai is almost complete, our rebellion against the demons is going very well, I already finished with the master of this one, but to prevent her from reporting the another demon and interfere they told me to end it, just in case.

 

Succubus: No! it cannot be my master the demon lord Constantinios would never be defeated by someone like you!

 

Tadomi Mikari: I confess it was not easy, he was certainly someone strong, but he made a mistake and it cost him his life, I needed a little help, but that is beside the point now, don't be sad soon will join he in hell.

 

Succubus: You bastard, may you die with the worst possible death.

 

The succubus and the Worm Wyrm attack the snake whose largest part of the body remains buried, when approaching two other snake heads appear out of nowhere and grab the Worm Wyrm while the first head carries and fires a strong blow that explodes its head killing it just in time.

The succubus is devastated to see his last friend being killed in front of him.

 

Succubus: WYRM!

She passes out in tears with a face of loneliness.
 

Tadomi: Gee, I thought it would be easy, but it managed to exceed my expectations, it was just a blow and BAM! Although I can't take all the credit you were fighting with him before, thanks for tiring him out like that, it was much easier for me to get rid of him.

 

Rino: How can you do that? You didn't hear that he was the only friend she had!

 

Tadomi: And why do you care? They were trying to kill you. You should thank me.

Rino: I had already convinced them to give up, we could have changed things in a peaceful way, making people change.

 

Tadomi: Wow, you are very innocent or you are lying to yourself, nobody ever changes you are born being a thing and will die being that thing, but if you didn't like it why don't you face me? The winner decides the fate of the loser what do you think?

 

Rino: I don't want any conflict with you, leave me alone.

 

Tadomi: but I want to, now I want to see what you're capable of and if you don't fight, or I think I'll have to fight with your little friends.

 

Rino: Damn it! Onegawara, Caqui and Sukani listen to me! take the succubus away from here, but don't let any human see it.

 

Onegawara: But what are you going to do?

 

Rino: The only thing I can do at the moment is to fight!

 

Soon Onegawara and the others in the group carry the succubus passed out.

 

Rino: I see that you now have three heads so I suppose it has evolved since the last time we met.

 

Tadomi Mikari: You're right, but it's not just three.

 

The ground begins to shake and many heads begin to appear, making the total number eleven.

 

Rino: A snake monster with many heads? Let me guess, you evolved into Hydra.

 

Tadomi Mikari: The name is actually Hydra Terror, but you're right, now let's start the battle of the snakes.

 

Quetzalcóatl versus Hydra who wins?

6