[Vol. 5] Chapter 10 – Eleven heads are better than one – Part 1 (Special 100 chapters)
517 0 6
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

An epic battle is about to begin between two young men inside the snake body.

 

Both have their own reasons and convictions for moving forward, on the one hand is Rino facing his long-known foe Tadomi Mikari.

 

The two face each other as in an old western scene, the eleven heads of Tadomi face our hero who is astonished to see that each apparent head has a different personality, but for some reason he starts to laugh.

 

Rino: HAAHHAHAHAH, you can't believe that if you have a white cat's head.

 

Tadomi Mikari: Yes, I am, it's really embarrassing, so I usually try to hide my heads, some of them don't convey the message of fear and respect that I like to pass on.

 

Rino: And what is her power will spit a hairball at me.

 

Tadomi Mikari: It didn't take me long to get used to having so many heads in my body, I manage to be in control of all of them at the same time, but it decreases my concentration in battle, so I usually keep my conscience in just one of them and the other heads they think on their own, they were very bad at first they did not follow my orders and kept fighting, but over time I managed to solve this now I am able to use the maximum potential of each one.

 

Rino: In moral terms I answered why did you evolve into that?

 

Tadomi Mikari: Well my options were not very extensive, I only had two choices or the hydra terror or the demon cobra, that second option would create arms and legs, but then I would not be able to evolve and you had some bad aspects like, for example , to die after a year by a curse that killed everyone around me and then killed me, so there was only the hydra left.

 

Rino: I know what it's like to choose upgrades, it's fun, but sometimes we are also hopeful that it will get stronger and this world of every option is nothing to do, right?

 

Tadomi Mikari: That's exactly it, it's like someone watching everything we do and still conspiring to make things worse, but let's stop messing around, I want to know what you're capable of, so I'll go with everything.

 

The red head starts to burn and fires a blast of fire at Rino, who caught by surprise, withstands the powerful blow without retreating.

 

(Fire resistance rises to level 3)

 

Rino: Not bad, but I'm better than last time, an attack like this won't be enough to stop me.

 

Although he said that he knows that the blow was strong and it hurt, before Tadomi continues to attack he decides to evaluate it with maximum power.

 

Maximum Assess.

 

(Due to the skill the maximous assess rises to the level Max.)

 

Hydra Terror / Lvl 28:? / Titles:?

HP:? MP:? ATK :? SPD:? Condition:?

Skills: ?

 

Rino: What? Again, the last time I used to rate this guy, it was the same, I thought it was due to his ability to be too weak to know about his status, but even now that the rating is at the maximum level, I didn't get any information about him. .

 

With a surprised face, Rino doesn't know what's going on.

 

Tadomi Mikari: Let me guess now, you can't really assess me, that's all because I have a unique ability called The Hidden, which blocks anyone from having any information of mine, so I know that my skills and strategies are well protected.

 

Rino: Really a very useful skill, but even without any information I can still beat you.

 

Rino begins to fly upwards and uses the spikes that fall like rain on Tadomi, but using the head of one eye with one movement he blocks the attack completely.

 

Tadomi Mikari: As you may have noticed, each head has its own qualities, the cyclops head is the most resistant of all, although it has no attack, it serves to defend and crush whatever is in front of me.

 

Rino: Like a wrecking ball!

 

Tadomi Mikari: Exactly, and the cat's head, although it doesn't match much with the others, is one of the three that I like the most, because she is my private doctor.

 

Rino: So the cat's head is a healer and the cyclops is a tank, I also know that one of the heads deals with blows of fire, now all we need to know is what the others are for.

 

Tadomi Mikari: If you're curious, let me show you what the purple head does.

 

A pleasant sound begins to echo the purple head with horns that causes Rino to gradually lose his concentration and in that the green head approaches and bites him back to himself.

 

Tadomi Mikari: Damn poison head! I already told you not to attack if I don't give you the order.

 

Rino: I understand that the purple head is hypnotic and the green head is poisonous.

 

Rino thinking: I already understood are powers similar to those I have, but each head has an effect, so it has more mobility when attacking, damn the poison is starting to have an effect on me, I have resistance to it but I still feel mine body ache.

 

Tadomi Mikari: I'm going too fast for you, you want me to go slow, I expected more to come from someone with your battle history.

 

Rino: Don't worry about me still attacking, I still barely started fighting against you.

 

Tadomi Mikari: Since you insist I will show you some new blows.

 

Rino thinking: That's right, since I have no way of knowing what he's capable of, the way is to see what each head does to come up with a way to defend and counter attack.

 

The red and black head begins to emit black smoke that covers the entire surroundings, Rino soars up to avoid the attack and when it starts to dissipate he descends and plans a surprise attack, but a magic shot from inside the smoke freezes one of your wings and part of the side of your body.

 

Without being able to stay in the air he starts to fall facing the ground.

 

Rino: There! This caught me off guard.

 

Tadomi Mikari: Surprised, the black and red head not only generates smoke, but a magical smoke that only I can see inside is the so-called Dark Veil, an ability of mine.

 

Rino: And apparently you also control the ice.

 

Tadomi Mikari: It is an excuse for your wing I hope it will heal soon.

 

Rino thinking: This goes from bad to worse I didn't expect him to be that strong, but I need to stay calm and review what I know the cat's head heals, the cyclops block, the green poisons, the purple hypnotizes, the red catches fire, black and red creates this fog, and light blue freezes like that, there are four left, just a little more, I need to hold on just a little longer and know what all the heads do there, yes it will be time to show him than I am capable of.

6