[Vol. 5] Chapter 11 – Eleven heads are better than one – Part 2 (Special 100 chapters)
420 0 4
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

I just have to put up with him a little bit, he apparently likes to show off and knowing what the last heads do is fundamental to being able to beat him, I can't have any kind of insecurity or fear when attacking, all his strengths and weaknesses I need to get to know them, but for now I'm going to make a distance between us and crawl away from him.

 

Tadomi Mikari: You can run, but you can't hide, I'll make sure you see everything I'm capable of.

 

Tadomi Mikari lifts his brown head upwards to create stones around his head adopting the shape of a hammer that he hits the ground with a huge force, in the path of Rino away from the ground a large stone wall surrounds him by everywhere.

 

Tadomi Mikari: This is a gift from you to your own pool, first fence and then I add the water.

 

From the blue head comes a magic circle that begins to flood the place surrounded by rocks and without being able to fly Rino changes his strategy.

 

Rino: I'm not really into swimming today, but thanks anyway.

She rolls up his tail and jumps over the rock wall using the spring's thrust.

 

Tadomi Mikari: Let me at least dry you.

 

From the head in the shape of a star, a strong windstorm appears, which turns into an overloaded rain cloud that sends rays towards Rino who takes a strong shock.

 

And with that it was ten now we just need to know what the strong blue head with five eyes does, although I have a hunch, to observe well while all the heads attacked me she looked at me and all the other directions at the same time , I just found out what she does and with that I can attack.

 

Rino: I admit that you are very strong, you have powers and abilities similar to mine and even some that I do not have, but for you to know it is not good to be showing yourself that much, a little humility does not hurt anyone.

 

Tadomi Mikari: The one that I just want to show a friend some new blows that I learned since the last time we saw each other is that this is so bad.

 

Rino: Well, you showed your tricks so now it's my turn.

 

I go to him with everything ready to attack, he sends the cyclops head and the brown head that adopted the shape of a hammer to receive my attacks, but I use the speed of Hermes that despite being at level 1 allows me to deflect a surreal speed.

 

The heads in front will soon come behind him, which is where I am, I already expected it, it is the skill of the eleventh head, all those eyes work like a brain that prevents the heads from collapsing, it is his weak point , I noticed this because every time a head was positioned to attack that head it was put on the defensive hidden in the middle of the others but it was always watching me.

 

I start the attacks with petrification, if I want to beat this guy I have to use skills that he doesn't have because he chose the black cobra didn't come the same way as me.

 

The attack is weak, almost no part of his body has been petrified, but I didn't want to cause damage just to scare him, to show that I also have my tricks saved.

 

Tadomi Mikari: This is new to me, you are a box of surprises, I thought you were on top and you have been showing me your skills, you fooled me, but let me now focus my maximum attention on you from now on.

 

The little effect of the petrification that I cause on him is quickly undone and he launches several simultaneous attacks on me, deviating with the speed of Hermes from all attacks, the time has come to show him that I am not kidding.

 

My target is the cat's head, I would prefer to attack with five eyes, but he didn't realize that I already discovered his weak point, going by common sense to eliminate the healer is the right choice to be made, this is what he hopes and this is what i intend to do for now i will let him think that he caught me in his little game and that i am weak to beat him at the right time.

 

I start a slow game of distraction and escape by hitting small attacks on him that barely cause any damage he recovers in almost seconds using his cat's head.

 

Tadomi Mikari: Which one are you better than this enough of these child attacks shows me something incredible I know you can do.

 

Rino: Well, since you insist, I still have some cards under my sleeve.

 

His guard is low, this is the time to attack, I will do something he wasn’t expecting, instead of attacking the head healer my target is the tank, his head is more resistant if I can end it this will make him wanting to give up the fight.

 

I give long distance attacks waiting for him to block with the cyclops head and when he does I go at full speed and wrap myself in it going down to the tip, if his whole neck is hard I just need to cut the part of the neck that is not connected to natural tank armor.

 

I focus well on the root of the neck and combine spines with the maximum creating the supreme spines, his skin is resistant and the other heads try to help only that I am faster puncture and using the strength of Hercules I pull out the cyclops head.

 

I stand back and wait for his reaction, all the remaining heads look angry when they see the fallen cyclops head.

 

Tadomi Mikari: I shouldn't have done that, I try to be nice and that's my reward, I'll make you pay for it!

 

She continues to blindly fire all the attacks he has against me, I think I finally destabilized him.

 

I return to the attack heading towards the cat's head implying that she is my new target he starts to release the black smoke again that prevents my vision, but with my remaining wing I start trying to make wind to send the smoke to far if only I had both it would be more effective I feel like an idiot trying to do this, but I get a result.

 

(You have acquired the level 1 Wild Wind skill)

 

It wasn’t what I wanted, but it’s going to work. It starts to work and soon I send the black fog away. Tadomi tries to go in the direction of the remnants of the fog. head with five eyes, it was time for another maximum attack.

 

I combine the best with my curse skill, after so long I had even forgotten about it, when it hits the head with five eyes it gets out of control and starts hitting the ground and nearby snakes, this attack causes a mental and bodily confusion in those who are hit and soon begins to die for that reason it was already effective at level one, which at the maximum level must cause enormous damage.

 

Soon almost all the heads are lying on the floor, I will take the head healer before she recovers the others and so I will surrender, Tadomi Mikari is the end.

 

Preparing to attack, I am hit in the back by something very hard and heavy that ends up giving me enormous damage and throwing me away when I see it, I am surprised, it is the cyclops head that moved again alone even though it was separated from the body.

 

It connects to the body exactly where I pulled it from and the cat's head heals the scar, then all heads return to normal and start laughing, I don't understand what was happening.

 

Tadomi Mikari: And then did you like my performance?

 

Rino: It can't be that you seemed angry that I took off the cyclops head and was struggling with my curse!

 

Tadomi Mikari: Well you tried so hard I didn't want to leave you discouraged, you know that even if a head is pulled out I can either regenerate a new one, or depending on the state, connect it back to the main body and one more thing you don't know because you can't get me evaluate, but I have resistance to curses even the strongest in general only give me a headache.

 

Rino: All this time I thought I had recovered the advantage and you already knew about my plans.

 

Tadomi Mikari: Of course I know that you are an expert and I would quickly discover that the head with the five eyes is my weakness, but I was very curious to know how you would deal with it, who would say that I would focus on the tank instead of the others heads.

 

Rino: I am a joke to you, no more stupid games I have my plans and goals and staying here wasting time like that just makes me angry, if it is to do this, do it right and fight seriously.

 

Tadomi Mikari: Well since you insist I will show you all my power, get ready, but don't say that I didn't warn you.

 

Shee starts a very strange process, he wraps the purple head and the brown head together and the brown head generates stones around their own faces, then the black head and the green head do the same thing, it looks like two feet that it rests against the ground, raising the others, the fire head and the star-shaped head roll together, so the fire head creates something similar to a burning hand, the same goes for the ice head and the water head that when they roll up they create a hand of ice, finally he rolls up the cat's head, the cyclops head and the head with five eyes looking like a single neck, then all heads close their eyes except the head of five eyes that still holds two eyes open and to wrap it up he rolls up part of the long tail in what appears to be a newly created stomach.

 

What is this thing he has now adopted a humanoid form 7 meters high.

 

Tadomi Mikari: And then surprised, this is where the fun really begins.

 

4