[Vol. 5] Chapter 13 – Self learning
463 2 6
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

    We are back at our house and it is already dark, I have no injuries from the fight with Tadomi for having passed the level and recovering me, his words are gradually getting out of my mind, he gained my skills but I his really i feel much stronger it is as if the power pulsed in me, i want to understand these feelings so i will check my status.

 

[Status:

Species: Quetzalcoatl / Level 32 / Titles: Punching bag, Evil, Mythical monster, Executioner, Apprentice of God, Born liar, Solemn protector, Ghoul, God in training, Winged monster, Being of hope, To the one who wins the invincible

HP: 710/710 MP: 990/990 Condition: Normal

Skills:

- (Poisonous sting level Max.)

- (Dig level Max.)

- (Voice beyond level 6)

- (Whip level 4)

- (Assess level Max.)

- (Constrict level 8)

- (Accelerated digestion Level 3)

- (Invisibility Level 9 )

- (night vision level Max.)

- (Spines level Max.)

- (Communication level 1)

- (Hypnosis level Max.)

- (Tame level 5)

- (Climb level 3)

- (Petrification level 3)

- (Strength of Hercules level 2)

- (Curse level 3)

- (Spring impulse level 6)

- (Spear level 5)

- (Teleptia level Max.)

- (Gallows level 1)

- (Apollo Fire level 3)

- (Flaming spines level 2 )

- (Rage of Ares level 1)

- (Zeus lightning level 1)

- (Zeus thunder level 1)

- (Bungee jump level 1)

- (Athena's shield level 1)

- (Portals level 6)

- (Combo level 4 )

- (Brainwashing level 1)

- (Poseidon correctness level 1 )

- (Hermes speed level 1)

- (Artemis arrow level 1)

- (Fly level 5)

- (Darkness of Hades level 1)

- (Micro level 1)

- (Macro level 1)

- (Anthropomorphic level 1)

- (Armored defense level 2)

- (Multiple heads level 6)

- (enrage level 5)

- (Guillotine level 4)

- (Wild wind level 1)

- (Advanced spines level 3)

- (Auto recovery of HP level 3)

- (Auto recovery of MP level 2)

- (Advanced healing level 2)

- (Fire breath level 4)

- (Dark Veil level 5 )

- (Lethal poison level 3)

- (Land manipulation level 1)

- (Water creation level 5)

- (Destructive thunder level 3)

- (Assess status level Max.)

- (Poison resistance level 9)

- (Dark resistance level 6)

- (Resistance to the unknown level 7)

- (Fire resistance level 4)

- (Resistance to electricity level 7)

- (Resistance to impacts level 3)

- (Resistance to curses level 5)

Unique skills:

- (The mythical Max level.)

- (The maximum level Max.)

- (The hidden Max level.)

- (The neutron level Max.)]

 

I can see I am much stronger not only HP and MP went up a lot more than I was before I also gained several new skills even though I already have some similar ones, many skills went to the maximum level like my rating, the poisonous sting and my thorns while others didn’t even go up a level, good based on what Tadomi said it was likely to happen.

 

I also see two things that impress me self recovery from HP and MP, and to think that he had this and the ability to cure the cat head apparently is called advanced healing, and let me see what else, yes, there is that skill he said The hidden that prevents people from using the rating on me if they try will only see my level and my species name.

 

And lastly, apart from the two new resistances that I gained, there are two abilities with a strange name, the first one evaluates status and the second one is called The neutron, this second one, judging by the name, must be a unique ability, but the first one is strange.

 

I get up from the bed and move away from the sleeping people and go to a separate room in our hiding place, there I try to use the status check and I'm surprised.

 

(What do you want to evaluate?)

 

I hear a voice coming from my head and my status screen opened, I think that gives me information about myself, well it can be useful let me see if I understand I select the Spines lvl Max skill.

 

(Spines: An attack skill that consists of throwing numerous sharp objects, in its current state, can cause serious damage to an opponent)

 

Amazing! The information is very detailed, it makes room for my curiosity, there is a lot of information about me that I don't know about and it can help me a lot in combat or future problems, another skill I always wanted to know is The mythical so let's evaluate this.

 

(The mythical: Unique ability, allows the user if in proper and appropriate situations to learn new skills, resistances or titles automatically, no form of control over it is possible)

 

 Well finally answered my question, you have already helped me in several situations and part of me hoped that you would willingly help me who would say that I would have to fulfill requirements to be able to activate you, all right now the two new ones that I got when I I became Quetzalcoatl.

 

(Micro: Allows the shrinking of its owner's cells, reducing their height)

 

(Macro: Allows the expansion of its owner's cells, increasing its height)

 

This is a lot of science fiction film, it means that with them I can shrink and get bigger I think that in certain situations they can be useful, but they are still at level one, the difference should not be too big, the other new skills are self-explanatory now only the last one left, if I'm not mistaken neutron has something to do with molecules and they had a strange symbol that referred to that on Tadomi's chest, but what does that mean?

 

(The Neutron: It allows the assimilation and learning of more detailed combat, in short the longer the combat time with any individual, the easier it becomes to obtain data from him, making it possible to decrease the damage of suffered attacks and maximizing the attack power of the user against your opponent)

 

It seems to be a tactical skill, it means that the longer the time of a battle the more the advantage will come in my favor, this explains why he didn't mind giving up, the more time he spent the more he was finding ways to stop me.

 

With that I conclude the skills, the resistances do not give me any doubts about the titles, but will it be possible to use them and what information they reveal, it does not hurt to try it I will not test it in the evil title.

 

(Evil: Title given to a monster of darkness, gives a low increase in dark attacks)

 

It really works, so even titles have their uses, what others do let me go in order although the first title I have is the punching bag, a humiliating title that I carry in time.

 

(Punching bag: Title given to those who suffer multiple physical attacks leading the individual close to death, all physical damage is reduced by half)

 

Not hard! I always carried that title with shame and for so long your stop to think it was saving my life, it means that all the damage that I took from blows after the fight with the rabbit was only half of what should hurt me.

 

I keep analyzing my titles after I went to sleep the result was this.

 

(Mythical monster: Enables you to learn advanced skills from the mythical class)

 

(Executor: Title given to those who execute lives, murder skills will be more powerful)

 

(Apprentice of God: Mythical abilities will have a slight increase in the strength of use)

 

(Born liar: Title given to those who lie with charisma, others more easily believed their lies)

 

(Solemn protector: Defense skills will be further strengthened, and if to protect someone other than yourself, defense skills have temporarily doubled their effectiveness)

 

(Ghoul: Higher attack bonus against undead creatures)

 

(God in training: Mythical skills will have a huge increase in the strength of use)

 

(Winged monster: Title given to monsters that are capable of flying, aerial skills will be amplified in a low way)

 

(Being of hope: Light skills will have their power enhanced in an advanced way)

 

(The one who wins the invincible: Title given to who wins an owner of the invincible title, in the confrontation with others who have the invincible title their power will be greater)

 

I think I am more powerful than I even imagined, but part of me feels that it is still not enough I want to get even stronger.

 

The next morning I wake up with everyone, the succubus also ended up waking up she looks around and gets scared at first and doesn't say anything, she turns around and is still awake, she must not have recovered from the shock she suffered from the last fight, we chose to leave her alone now Kato and Domo are taking care of her and the rest of us get ready and go straight to town on the way we meet with the chief blacksmith.

 

Chief blacksmith: Hello hero, how have you been?

 

Rino: Well, having some adversities, but I think it's part of you?

 

Chief blacksmith: I think the same, I'm happy to have met you I spoke to the king and he is very anxious to meet you, to be more clear he would like to speak with you this afternoon at the castle I have already arranged everything he is with the free schedule and waiting for you.

 

Rino: Wow this is very good, receiving good news always encourages morale thank you.

 

Chief blacksmith: This is always good to help, now I am going to go back to the workshop or those who are not working without me scolding.

 

Rino: All right, see you later.

 

Finally I will have a chance after so long to come face to face with the king.

6