[Vol. 5] Chapter 14 – Royal encounter
445 0 5
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Rino gets ready for the meeting with the king, he returns home and asks the others to try to improve his appearance, but everyone ends up agreeing that the way he is is already good, after so much effort and struggle he is close to reaching his goal just not.

 

After arriving at the castle he is taken by several soldiers to a giant room with a throne and on the sides several soldiers.

 

Rino: Nice to meet you Your Majesty.

 

King: Ah the pleasure is all mine, you know not that I don't like the other hero but he doesn't have very suitable manners like you, by the way he said he knew him and I have to say that the information given by him is not very exciting.

 

Rino: I ask you to disregard everything that was said by him, we had our disagreements in the past and that resulted in a bad relationship.

 

King: Well in normal cases I wouldn't ignore it, but whoever is in front of me is a hero is not if I can't trust someone brought in by the goddess Serafiness whom I will trust most.

 

King: Ah? Excuse me what did you say something about goddess?

 

King: I thought they told you already? Come with me.

 

Rino is taken along with the king to a beautiful garden in the center of the palace with two statues of beautiful women, Rino, seeing one of the statues, recognizes that she was the woman who reincarnated him in the snake body.

 

King: These are the two goddesses of this world Serafiness and Katariness.

 

Rino: Yes, I remember her face.

 

King: Where are you looking at this is Katariness the evil goddess, is this Serafiness.

 

The king points to the statue on the right a beautiful girl with long hair and a beautiful smile.

 

King: This is Serafiness the goddess who summons the heroes to this world, to whom we pray our prayers to one day get rid of the demon king's army and the other is Katariness whom we hate with all her strength she brings the souls of her world in the body of monsters that ally themselves with demons and come to try to destroy us, they are responsible for the herosekai and darksekai.

 

Rino: I see.

 

Rino thinking: So this is the name of that woman who reincarnated me as a snake, I can still count on her with the voice of the beyond, but she never answers my questions and there is more with all these soldiers around, I think it will not work I don't even know how to use brainwashing, and the level is very low, but there will be other chances.

 

King: Why are you so thoughtful?

 

Rino: It's not too much, you know, there are many things to have to think about with all this current situation.

 

King: I know how you feel, but there may be easier ways to increase our power in this fight.

 

Rino: What do you mean?

 

King: You know the reason why I called you in addition to talking, you may not know yet a giant tower dungeon recently appeared in the middle of an island in the eastern seas and we have reason to believe that it is the legendary dungeon of Eustácles.

 

Rino: Are you talking about the wizard who hid the three philosopher stones around the world ?!

 

King: Exactly and we believe that at the top of the dungeon is one of the philosopher's stones, however we have already sent several teams and few have returned to the tower. reaching were floors 21 and 22 after that the monsters are so powerful that mere soldiers are unable to win, so we are going to organize a mass exploration of adventurers to get it before the demons have a chance to get their hands on them.

 

Rino: So you want my help from what I understand.

 

King: Yes, more precisely from you and your group I heard that you have dealt with different types of threats and different monsters and the idea of ​​having two heroes on the front line will motivate everyone who tells me.

 

Rino: I accept with one condition that I and everyone in my group are invited to the heroes' banquet.

 

King: It's a complicated request but I think I can get it we had to change the date several times for several incidents the kingdom of Estincía where our goods would come from had the ship assaulted by monsters and this raised some doubts in neighboring kingdoms that there would be traitors conspiring with demons, but if you help us on this mission it can be provided.

 

Rino: So we have a deal?

 

King: I think so, it is a little late but I could give your name.

 

Rino: Yes, my name is Rinkashi Mikimo.

 

After that Rino says goodbye and takes distance from the palace and the city and uses the portal to return to the hideout and shares with the others what he talked to the king, the succubi remain unconscious.

 

Domo: So what did he say you got?

 

Rino: Yes and no.

 

Onegawara: I see that more confusion is coming.

 

Rino: Well, he's a little sure about that, he wants us and other adventurers to conquer a giant dungeon in which they believe that at the top there is a philosopher's stone.

 

Domo: This is good.

 

Onegawara: It is not bad, but apparently it will not be easy.

 

Rino: You're right it will probably be the most difficult mission we have had to face so far, but we still need to succeed if we want to succeed in the big plan, so I tell everyone to get ready because we will have to face the biggest of the dungeons.

5