day 11.5
1.3k 15 19
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

You enter Rina's "lab"

The place messy, half-eaten food and clothes are strewn about.

You navigate the empty bread with cheese and tomato sauce and round slices of meat boxes.

[ Give the little girl the candies. Then ask while whispering in her ears "The candy cost 2 copper each and how old are you?."]

You look in your flap.

Nope no candy.

Rina sits down in a chair too big for her and presses a button on a machine next her.

After making some noise the machine makes some coffee for all of you.

"Wow, it's not that bad!"(kay)

"It's my own creationnn it wasn't harddd"(Rina)

Rina dragges out certain words for some reason.

"soooooo, what do youuu want now Marcelll I alreadyyy gave you your bribe"(Rina)

Ruby and Kay stare at Marcel.

"no~no~we just want to learn something~"(Marcel)

Rina looks over at you when she hears we, finally acknowledging that you exist.

"whoo aree theesee peeeopleeeeeeeeee"(Rina)

It seems the worse her mood is the more she stretches her words.

"My friends~~~~~"(Marcel)

"YOU! you have """friends"""!"(Rina)

Rina's face fills with disbelief.

Marcel just keeps smiling.

"Now Rina we don't want the subjugators to know what you're doing now do we~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~"(Marcel)

Rina slumps down on her chair.

"ssssssssssiiiiiiiiiiiigggggggggghhhhhhhhhhhhhh.............................................what do you want to know"(Rina)

[Look straight at the little girl's eye, and say, in a deadpan voice, "y u so smol, hooman?"]

You do the thing.

"because I'm 12 any other questions"(Rina)

[Ask the great sage's student what would happen if *hypothetically speaking,* someone vandalized a magical grimoire.]

You don't know what hypothetical means so you just ask her.

"I drew soo many dicks on a grimoire till you couldn't read it anymore is that bad?????"

"...............................that was you......"(Rina)

Kay holds her face in her hands.

Ruby looks out the window not wanting to be part of this agian.

Marcel keeps smiling but they're trying not to laugh.

".................You can't use it anymore..........any other question..... "(Rina)

[Ask about making a homunculus]

Rina rises one of her brows almost like she didn't expect a good question.

"The homunculi are artificial people they are born as grown-ups, The great sage made a homunculus by accident! it came out in the shape of a girlllllllllll she's his maidddd noowww"(Rina)

Rina starts to bit her nail, her eye twitching.

"how he made her I don't know, I not interested ether....anything else?"(Rina)

[engage the professor in an in-depth debate about the taste of the number 18]

You raise your hand!

"what does the number 18 taste like! I think it tastes like Steel and hot sauce!!"

Everyone is staring at you.

Rina stays silent for a long time before looking at Marcel.

"Is he mentally disabled..."(Rina)

Marcel pats your head.

"don't worry about him~he's just being cute~we want to know about something the great sage is researching~"(Marcel)

Rina puts her hand on her tiny chin.

"Ohhhhhhhh which thinnnng he'ssss alwayssss researchinnnnng somethinnnng"(Rina)

"Shapeshifters!"(Kay)

"whyyyyyy do want to know about that"(Rina)

"because I!"

Marcel puts a hand on your mouth and eyes you.

"We just want to learn that's all~~~~"(Marcel)

Rina rises her eyebrow.

Ruby who was out of the conversation speaks up, eyes sparkling.

"heY what'S thE greaT sagE likE??"(Ruby)

The tips of Rina's lips slightly rise up.

She looks off to the middle distance,

"he's the greatest and smartest man in the world!"(Rina)

For the first time, Rina almost looks like she's beaming.

"I didn't know you were so interested in the great sage?"(Kay)

"HoW caN I noT! hE madE likE everythinG! HE anD reD masK changeD thE wholE worlD!"(Ruby)

Rina's face was filled with pride for her teacher.......untill the name red mask came out, then her face turned grim...

She shoots Ruby a dirty look.

"Can pleeeeeeease not compare the great sage to that money grubbing piece of shittttttttttttt"(Rina)

Ruby brows creased.

"nothinG wronG witH makinG moneY...."(Ruby)

Ruby mutters under her breath, Rina pretends not to hear her.

Kay looks left and right before slowly raising her hand.

"umm if everyone is asking questions, can I ask what you're doing here?"(Kay)

Rina points toward a glass box with roses.

"This kingdom is named after the sea of roses in front of it, I thinnnk evennnn youuuu can guess thatt"(Rina)

Rina eyes you.

"BUT! these aren't ordinary roses, observe"(Rina)

Rina takes some scissors and cuts one of the roses.

The roses grow back immediately!

"Oh my!"(Kay)

Kay is the only one who seems impressed.

It seems Marcel and Ruby already knew about this.

"what! I'm not from around here!"(Kay)

"Everyone knows abouuuut thisss BUT! no one knows why......even if you take them out of there dirt another one will grow! I'm here to research these things and find out why!!!"(Rina)

"AnD whaT havE yoU founD ouT"(Ruby)

"nothing"(Rina)

Rina says it without any shame.

[Ask Rina about what happened to the Demon King and the Hero after their battle ended.]

"Oh yeah, what did happen after the battle with the demon king and what happened to the hero?"

"Sigh........of course you wanna know that ok..............The battle with the demon king was intenseeee, he was strong and used a lot of cheap tactics, it took the hero, the great sage, the holy maiden, the mighty warrior, and the grand wizard to take him, before the final blow the demon king released some black smoke out of his body  to blind themmmm! and stabbed the hero in the back! the great sage was next to him when it happened, he held the hero in his arms, and the wizard teleported them out of there! The demon king is basically dead at this point but the hero was actually dead, the great sage distraught at the loss of the hero used his money to build a giant statue in the middle of his new kingdom! built a museum so he'll always be remembered! and wrote books about him so he'll always be known as the hero! after that, the great sage dedicated himself to bettering the world in the hero's honor! so to answer both of your questions, the hero is still kind of saving the world after his death through the people he inspired"(Rina)

Rina takes time to breathe, the whole room turned silent, all eyes sparkling while staring at her.

Rina blushes slightly.

"w...what?"(Rina)

[Pat the Loli with “ affection”]

You slowly put your hand on her head

Rina closes her eyes before looking up at you.

You smile at her.

"............you know you kinda of look like..............neverminnnnnd"(Rina)

Rina shakes her head and starts walking to a boxes shaped machine.

"Lucky for you guys! I just got sent the lastest findinnnnngs"(Rina)

Rina pushes a button the machine it makes a lot of noise before spitting out some paper.

Rina start's to read the paper it seems that she's going to take a minute.

[Check how smart you are now.]

Umm, you don't know how to do that?

Your as smart as a 12-year-old

Ooooh ok.

[Command: cut off your hand and think very hard about how you want it to move. Gain the long lost [Mind] magic that allows you to send your thoughts to anything you want and move matter. If you are successful in making your cut-off hand move and levitate, gain the title [Clown of the court]. The title allows you to separate any part of your body and move it as you want as if it was an innate ability you were born with. However, the bottom of your feet isn't able to levitate. The effects of this title are active even when it is not equiped.]

You try it while no one is looking.

It fails.........

It seems your not smart enough to get mind magic..............................

How smart do you have to be anyway

pretty smart.......so you'll probably never get it

Oh man.........

[Try using death magic to acquire True Sight]

It made you blind!

You replace your eyes.

[Stare at the sun, and try to ""influence"" or manipulate, or at the very least, sense the solar rays. If successful, gain affinity to light magic. If not. Then ..... your eyes hurt.... get help. Fast]

You stare at the red sun through the window.

It made you blind!

"Kath I told you to stop looking at the sun!"(Kay)

"sorry..."

It seems that Rina is done reading the new papers............for some reason her face is filled with confusion.

"What's wrong?"(Kay)

"ummmmm, how do I say this..........The shapeshifter project has been terminated......"(Rina)

".........what"(Marcel)

"It says it right here, the result of the experiment was a....... failur.....a complete and utter disater......the worst mistake of his life.......it shall never be talked about again.........I'm sorry.....I don't have anything..."(Rina)

Rina looks apologetic.

Everyone looks down disappointed.

You get some bad feelings........what if the person who made you felt that way....you don't know how you would feel...

[“Dude, I am sure that person loved u very much. If he didn’t, then why would he even make u. He was just scared that u would eat him that’s all. Once u meet him again in human form he will be very happy. I am sure of it.”]

Hmmmm. you hope that's true.....and who knows maybe you'll meet him again someday.

"sigh~~~~Looks like we're back to square one~~maybe the biggest library in the world will something~~~and we should really get the hell out of here anyway"(Marcel)

"Sorry....is there anything else I can help you with?"(Rina)

Hmmm? the darkness is whispering in your ear!

You look to the right and see a notebook.

"Can I have this?"

"oh yeah I got boxes full of those you can take onnnnne"(Rina)

Ruby gets close and whispers something in Rina's ear.

Rina gives her a thumbs up.


You walk out of the lab and start heading to the gate.

You taking alleyways

"Don't worry Kathy we'll find something eventully~~~"(Marcel)

Marcel pulls you into a hug.

"Hey Ruby what were you and Rina talking about"(Kay)

"HehehehE I manageD tO snaG thiS baD boY! I shoulD bE ablE tO selL iT foR A prettY pennY!"(Ruby)

Ruby pulls out a picture.

And show it to all of you......................................................................................................................................................................

....................................................................

...................................................................

....................................................................

You snatch it.

"HEY WHAT THE HELL KTHANID!................KthaniD...?"(Ruby)

You stare at the man in the picture.

The man has long black hair and Square glasses

You stare at the great sage..............................................................at the man who made you.

Your grip on the photo is getting stronger...

Your friends are looking at you worriedly but not coming close.

If looks can kill..........you'd give the outliers genocide a time for their money.

Word keep repeating themselves in your head.

failure.

a complete and utter disaster

the worst mistake of his life

it shall never be talked about again

For the first time in your life.

You feel hatred.

You can hear the creatures in the void screaming at you.

k̸i̸l̵l̸ ̷k̷i̸l̴l̸ ̷k̴i̶l̴l̸ ̸k̴i̵l̸l̷ ̵k̵i̵l̷l̴ ̵k̵i̸l̵l̴ ̴k̶i̶l̶l̵ ̶k̸i̸l̸l̶ ̸k̵i̷l̶l̵ ̸k̵i̶l̷l̷ ̴k̸i̵l̷l̴ ̸k̴i̶l̵l̷ ̴k̵i̷l̴l̵ ̵k̵i̷l̶l̷ ̷k̷i̴l̵l̴ ̸k̵i̶l̶l̷ ̵k̷i̷l̶l̷ ̷k̷i̶l̴l̸ ̶k̴i̵l̵l̵ ̷k̴i̴l̸l̸ ̸k̶i̸l̵l̷ ̸k̷i̷l̴l̶ ̸k̸i̴l̸l̷ ̶k̷i̶l̸l̷ ̵k̷i̶l̵l̷ ̷k̵i̷l̴l̶ ̴k̸i̶l̴l̶ ̸k̸i̴l̷l̷ ̶k̷i̵l̸l̴ ̵k̷i̸l̸l̸ ̵k̵i̶l̴l̴ ̶k̴i̷l̷l̴ ̸k̶i̷l̴l̴ ̷k̴i̴l̸l̵ ̵k̶i̷l̸l̸ ̶k̴i̶l̶l̴ ̶k̶i̸l̷l̷ ̷k̷i̵l̵l̷ ̵k̸i̷l̵l̷ ̴k̶i̶l̶l̶ ̴k̴i̵l̶l̴ ̸k̵i̷l̷l̵ ̴k̸i̵l̸l̶ ̶k̶i̴l̵l̶ ̶k̴i̵l̴l̶ ̴k̶i̶l̵l̸ ̷k̵i̶l̶l̵ ̶k̷i̶l̸l̷ ̸k̸i̵l̷l̶ ̴k̸i̴l̸l̷ ̶k̴i̷l̴l̵ ̵k̶i̷l̶l̵ ̶k̸i̴l̸l̶ ̴k̸i̴l̴l̷ ̸k̴i̴l̶l̴ ̶k̸i̷l̶l̷ ̵k̵i̵l̶l̸ ̷k̶i̵l̶l̸ ̶k̶i̶l̵l̷ ̵k̶i̴l̴l̷ ̸k̶i̶l̶l̶ ̸k̸i̸l̴l̸ ̶k̵i̶l̶l̶ ̵k̵i̸l̶l̴ ̴k̶i̸l̴l̷ ̴k̷i̸l̸l̴ ̴k̵i̷l̶l̴ ̶k̴i̸l̸l̷ ̸k̴i̴l̷l̷ ̷k̵i̴l̷l̶ ̴k̵i̸l̶l̴ ̸k̶i̶l̴l̶ ̶k̶i̷l̶l̵ ̷k̸i̴l̷l̴ ̷k̸i̷l̶l̴ ̷k̴i̵l̸l̸ ̴k̴i̷l̴l̶ ̷k̷i̷l̸l̵ ̴k̸i̴l̶l̸ ̵k̴i̶l̶l̸ ̶k̸i̷l̴l̷ ̴k̸i̵l̸l̸ ̵k̵i̴l̸l̴ ̴k̴i̸l̵l̶ ̶k̴i̵l̶l̷ ̶k̸i̶l̷l̶ ̸k̴i̴l̷l̵ ̷k̷i̵l̴l̶ ̴k̴i̴l̵l̶ ̵k̸i̴l̴l̶ ̷k̵i̸l̷l̶ ̵k̶i̵l̴l̸ ̸k̶i̵l̷l̷ ̷k̸i̶l̸l̸ ̵k̵i̷l̶l̶ ̷k̸i̴l̴l̶ ̵k̴i̷l̷l̷ ̴k̸i̷l̵l̷ ̴k̸i̵l̸l̵ ̴k̵i̷l̸l̵ ̵k̴i̴l̶l̶ ̴k̸i̵l̵l̸ ̶k̵i̸l̸l̷ ̷k̸i̶l̷l̴ ̴k̶i̷l̸l̴ ̵k̷i̸l̷l̸ ̸k̷i̷l̵l̶ ̸k̶i̷l̷l̶ ̵k̸i̶l̶l̶ ̴k̵i̷l̵l̷ ̵k̸i̸l̶l̸ ̸k̵i̵l̸l̴ ̵k̸i̴l̷l̶ ̷k̵i̴l̶l̵ ̴k̵i̶l̶l̷ ̵k̴i̸l̸l̴ ̶k̸i̵l̶l̸ ̴k̷i̸l̷l̵ ̴k̵i̷l̴l̴ ̴k̸i̵l̶l̸ ̶k̵i̵l̴l̸ ̸k̴i̴l̴l̷ ̷k̶i̶l̴l̴ ̵k̸i̵l̴l̶ ̸k̴i̵l̷l̵ ̴k̴i̵l̷l̴ ̸k̷i̶l̴l̴ ̸k̵i̴l̸l̷ ̷k̵i̷l̴l̵ ̸k̷i̶l̵l̶ ̴k̴i̵l̸l̷ ̶k̵i̶l̶l̵ ̶k̸i̴l̷l̸ ̵k̴i̷l̷l̷ ̷k̵i̴l̷l̷ ̷k̷i̷l̸l̴ ̷k̶i̶l̴l̶ ̵k̶i̵l̴l̵ ̸k̶i̴l̵l̵ ̵k̷i̷l̷l̶ ̵k̶i̴l̴l̴ ̴k̵i̷l̸l̶ ̶k̶i̴l̸l̵ ̶k̷i̵l̷l̴k̸i̸l̵l̸ ̷k̷i̸l̴l̸ ̷k̴i̶l̴l̸ ̸k̴i̵l̸l̷ ̵k̵i̵l̷l̴ ̵k̵i̸l̵l̴ ̴k̶i̶l̶l̵ ̶k̸i̸l̸l̶ ̸k̵i̷l̶l̵ ̸k̵i̶l̷l̷ ̴k̸i̵l̷l̴ ̸k̴i̶l̵l̷ ̴k̵i̷l̴l̵ ̵k̵i̷l̶l̷ ̷k̷i̴l̵l̴ ̸k̵i̶l̶l̷ ̵k̷i̷l̶l̷ ̷k̷i̶l̴l̸ ̶k̴i̵l̵l̵ ̷k̴i̴l̸l̸ ̸k̶i̸l̵l̷ ̸k̷i̷l̴l̶ ̸k̸i̴l̸l̷ ̶k̷i̶l̸l̷ ̵k̷i̶l̵l̷ ̷k̵i̷l̴l̶ ̴k̸i̶l̴l̶ ̸k̸i̴l̷l̷ ̶k̷i̵l̸l̴ ̵k̷i̸l̸l̸ ̵k̵i̶l̴l̴ ̶k̴i̷l̷l̴ ̸k̶i̷l̴l̴ ̷k̴i̴l̸l̵ ̵k̶i̷l̸l̸ ̶k̴i̶l̶l̴ ̶k̶i̸l̷l̷ ̷k̷i̵l̵l̷ ̵k̸i̷l̵l̷ ̴k̶i̶l̶l̶ ̴k̴i̵l̶l̴ ̸k̵i̷l̷l̵ ̴k̸i̵l̸l̶ ̶k̶i̴l̵l̶ ̶k̴i̵l̴l̶ ̴k̶i̶l̵l̸ ̷k̵i̶l̶l̵ ̶k̷i̶l̸l̷ ̸k̸i̵l̷l̶ ̴k̸i̴l̸l̷ ̶k̴i̷l̴l̵ ̵k̶i̷l̶l̵ ̶k̸i̴l̸l̶ ̴k̸i̴l̴l̷ ̸k̴i̴l̶l̴ ̶k̸i̷l̶l̷ ̵k̵i̵l̶l̸ ̷k̶i̵l̶l̸ ̶k̶i̶l̵l̷ ̵k̶i̴l̴l̷ ̸k̶i̶l̶l̶ ̸k̸i̸l̴l̸ ̶k̵i̶l̶l̶ ̵k̵i̸l̶l̴ ̴k̶i̸l̴l̷ ̴k̷i̸l̸l̴ ̴k̵i̷l̶l̴ ̶k̴i̸l̸l̷ ̸k̴i̴l̷l̷ ̷k̵i̴l̷l̶ ̴k̵i̸l̶l̴ ̸k̶i̶l̴l̶ ̶k̶i̷l̶l̵ ̷k̸i̴l̷l̴ ̷k̸i̷l̶l̴ ̷k̴i̵l̸l̸ ̴k̴i̷l̴l̶ ̷k̷i̷l̸l̵ ̴k̸i̴l̶l̸ ̵k̴i̶l̶l̸ ̶k̸i̷l̴l̷ ̴k̸i̵l̸l̸ ̵k̵i̴l̸l̴ ̴k̴i̸l̵l̶ ̶k̴i̵l̶l̷ ̶k̸i̶l̷l̶ ̸k̴i̴l̷l̵ ̷k̷i̵l̴l̶ ̴k̴i̴l̵l̶ ̵k̸i̴l̴l̶ ̷k̵i̸l̷l̶ ̵k̶i̵l̴l̸ ̸k̶i̵l̷l̷ ̷k̸i̶l̸l̸ ̵k̵i̷l̶l̶ ̷k̸i̴l̴l̶ ̵k̴i̷l̷l̷ ̴k̸i̷l̵l̷ ̴k̸i̵l̸l̵ ̴k̵i̷l̸l̵ ̵k̴i̴l̶l̶ ̴k̸i̵l̵l̸ ̶k̵i̸l̸l̷ ̷k̸i̶l̷l̴ ̴k̶i̷l̸l̴ ̵k̷i̸l̷l̸ ̸k̷i̷l̵l̶ ̸k̶i̷l̷l̶ ̵k̸i̶l̶l̶ ̴k̵i̷l̵l̷ ̵k̸i̸l̶l̸ ̸k̵i̵l̸l̴ ̵k̸i̴l̷l̶ ̷k̵i̴l̶l̵ ̴k̵i̶l̶l̷ ̵k̴i̸l̸l̴ ̶k̸i̵l̶l̸ ̴k̷i̸l̷l̵ ̴k̵i̷l̴l̴ ̴k̸i̵l̶l̸ ̶k̵i̵l̴l̸ ̸k̴i̴l̴l̷ ̷k̶i̶l̴l̴ ̵k̸i̵l̴l̶ ̸k̴i̵l̷l̵ ̴k̴i̵l̷l̴ ̸k̷i̶l̴l̴ ̸k̵i̴l̸l̷ ̷k̵i̷l̴l̵ ̸k̷i̶l̵l̶ ̴k̴i̵l̸l̷ ̶k̵i̶l̶l̵ ̶k̸i̴l̷l̸ ̵k̴i̷l̷l̷ ̷k̵i̴l̷l̷ ̷k̷i̷l̸l̴ ̷k̶i̶l̴l̶ ̵k̶i̵l̴l̵ ̸k̶i̴l̵l̵ ̵k̷i̷l̷l̶ ̵k̶i̴l̴l̴ ̴k̵i̷l̸l̶ ̶k̶i̴l̸l̵ ̶k̷i̵l̷l̴k̸i̸l̵l̸ ̷k̷i̸l̴l̸ ̷k̴i̶l̴l̸ ̸k̴i̵l̸l̷ ̵k̵i̵l̷l̴ ̵k̵i̸l̵l̴ ̴k̶i̶l̶l̵ ̶k̸i̸l̸l̶ ̸k̵i̷l̶l̵ ̸k̵i̶l̷l̷ ̴k̸i̵l̷l̴ ̸k̴i̶l̵l̷ ̴k̵i̷l̴l̵ ̵k̵i̷l̶l̷ ̷k̷i̴l̵l̴ ̸k̵i̶l̶l̷ ̵k̷i̷l̶l̷ ̷k̷i̶l̴l̸ ̶k̴i̵l̵l̵ ̷k̴i̴l̸l̸ ̸k̶i̸l̵l̷ ̸k̷i̷l̴l̶ ̸k̸i̴l̸l̷ ̶k̷i̶l̸l̷ ̵k̷i̶l̵l̷ ̷k̵i̷l̴l̶ ̴k̸i̶l̴l̶ ̸k̸i̴l̷l̷ ̶k̷i̵l̸l̴ ̵k̷i̸l̸l̸ ̵k̵i̶l̴l̴ ̶k̴i̷l̷l̴ ̸k̶i̷l̴l̴ ̷k̴i̴l̸l̵ ̵k̶i̷l̸l̸ ̶k̴i̶l̶l̴ ̶k̶i̸l̷l̷ ̷k̷i̵l̵l̷ ̵k̸i̷l̵l̷ ̴k̶i̶l̶l̶ ̴k̴i̵l̶l̴ ̸k̵i̷l̷l̵ ̴k̸i̵l̸l̶ ̶k̶i̴l̵l̶ ̶k̴i̵l̴l̶ ̴k̶i̶l̵l̸ ̷k̵i̶l̶l̵ ̶k̷i̶l̸l̷ ̸k̸i̵l̷l̶ ̴k̸i̴l̸l̷ ̶k̴i̷l̴l̵ ̵k̶i̷l̶l̵ ̶k̸i̴l̸l̶ ̴k̸i̴l̴l̷ ̸k̴i̴l̶l̴ ̶k̸i̷l̶l̷ ̵k̵i̵l̶l̸ ̷k̶i̵l̶l̸ ̶k̶i̶l̵l̷ ̵k̶i̴l̴l̷ ̸k̶i̶l̶l̶ ̸k̸i̸l̴l̸ ̶k̵i̶l̶l̶ ̵k̵i̸l̶l̴ ̴k̶i̸l̴l̷ ̴k̷i̸l̸l̴ ̴k̵i̷l̶l̴ ̶k̴i̸l̸l̷ ̸k̴i̴l̷l̷ ̷k̵i̴l̷l̶ ̴k̵i̸l̶l̴ ̸k̶i̶l̴l̶ ̶k̶i̷l̶l̵ ̷k̸i̴l̷l̴ ̷k̸i̷l̶l̴ ̷k̴i̵l̸l̸ ̴k̴i̷l̴l̶ ̷k̷i̷l̸l̵ ̴k̸i̴l̶l̸ ̵k̴i̶l̶l̸ ̶k̸i̷l̴l̷ ̴k̸i̵l̸l̸ ̵k̵i̴l̸l̴ ̴k̴i̸l̵l̶ ̶k̴i̵l̶l̷ ̶k̸i̶l̷l̶ ̸k̴i̴l̷l̵ ̷k̷i̵l̴l̶ ̴k̴i̴l̵l̶ ̵k̸i̴l̴l̶ ̷k̵i̸l̷l̶ ̵k̶i̵l̴l̸ ̸k̶i̵l̷l̷ ̷k̸i̶l̸l̸ ̵k̵i̷l̶l̶ ̷k̸i̴l̴l̶ ̵k̴i̷l̷l̷ ̴k̸i̷l̵l̷ ̴k̸i̵l̸l̵ ̴k̵i̷l̸l̵ ̵k̴i̴l̶l̶ ̴k̸i̵l̵l̸ ̶k̵i̸l̸l̷ ̷k̸i̶l̷l̴ ̴k̶i̷l̸l̴ ̵k̷i̸l̷l̸ ̸k̷i̷l̵l̶ ̸k̶i̷l̷l̶ ̵k̸i̶l̶l̶ ̴k̵i̷l̵l̷ ̵k̸i̸l̶l̸ ̸k̵i̵l̸l̴ ̵k̸i̴l̷l̶ ̷k̵i̴l̶l̵ ̴k̵i̶l̶l̷ ̵k̴i̸l̸l̴ ̶

But you can't hear them..........all you can hear is the darkness whisparing in your ear.

Revenge.

Kay slowly walks toward you.

"Kath....are you okay"(kay)

"It's him"

"what?"(kay)

"the man who made me"

You throw the photo on the ground.

Kay covers her mouth with tears in the corner of her eye.

She runs up and hugs you.

Marcel's face fills with disgust.

Ruby burns the photo out of anger!

[ Tell to Kay that she is important to you. After all, she is your first friend and companion.]

You hug Kay tighter.

"Do.not! listen to him! you are beautiful! and kind! and Thoughtful! that hack doesn't know what he's talking about! if I ever meet him I'm giving him a piece of my mind!!!!!"(Kay)

"Thanks, Kay.....................I love you"

Kay pulls back tears going down her face.

A wide smile slowly makes it across her face.

"I love you too"(Kay)

Kay kisses your forehead.

Ruby and Marcel stare at you.

".........................woW shE reallY iS hiS motheR...."(Ruby)

"jealous?~~~"(Marcel)

Ruby gives Marcel a toothy smile.

"Nope!"(Ruby)

Marcel rises his eyebrow.


After being hugged and talking for a little bit you feel better.

But the hatred inside is not going away......

You make it out of the gate when.....

"Holt!!!!!!"(???)

A guy on horse screams holt at you.

The Horse riding man is noble.

A sweaty and desperate looking noble but a noble none the less.

"You there half devil and your accomplice! you will be jailed and executed for your crimes!!!! surrender now or face me!!"(Noble)

And by face him he means face the 100 men behind him.

[Use death magic to make undead insects as scout]

You send out some insects to look from above.

It seems out of the 100 men

25 are swordsmen

25 are spearmen

25 are shield men

15 are archers

10 are mages

Marcel whistles.

"wow~~these nobles are getting desperate~~gues the cult is doing their job~~"(Marcel)

Marcel pulls out his Warhammer.

"Hey, Marcel won't you get in trouble for this?"(kay)

Kay says while loading her bullets.

"nah~ you kidding me~~ if we get out here I might even get a middle~~~"(Marcel)

"FukinG helL I finallY goT A boyfrienD anD I'M noT goinG bacK"(Ruby)

Ruby takes out her fire knives.

The noble's face turns white.

"WHAT!!! YOU THINK YOU FOUR CAN TAKE ON A HUNDRED MEN!!!!!"(noble)

[this voice feels bad about you having to remember all the staff that the other voices throw to your mind, so it gifts you with... "The Notebook of States". This shall help you remember all of your special blessings, curses and other abnormal conditions.]

You take out the notebook you got from Rina, it looks different now, you open it.


Forms: Wolf, spider, Bear, orc, human.

Weapons:

The cursed man's finger(sword): can shoot curses

Darkest night(helbard)" can phase through things.

The nanni!(Harpoon gun): can shoot through void.

Specials:

Truffle shuffle: summon the orcs

The black card: summon Dark Magician


You close the notebook.

And take out your weapons.

"FINE!!!! DIE THEN!!!!!"(noble)


start with attack: the attack

reminder: You can only command the MC

wow this sure took way longer than it I had too, I really appreciate your  patience while I was busy with college, and it looks like next chapter is the last on in jobber kingdom things should get interesting from here

19