day 14[S]
1.3k 8 16
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

You start with the lobby.

[ Break the vase dude. Inside it is a Coin. I left it for you it’s very important okay. So take it.]

You break the vase and find a coin with a mouse on it.

You put in your pocket because you have those now.

[Use your death magic to acquire Death Eyesight and see the ghost. If they don't cooperate use your magic to turn them into condensed marble that you can carry]

[grow a bunch of eyes and look around the waiting area for ghosts]

You do the thing.

It takes a bit to get working but you start seeing a white silhouette figure Sitting behind the desk in the lobby.

It seems to be an old woman, you wave at her, she awkwardly waves back.

The old woman shuffles some papers and then starts speaking.

"the mayor is in his office please let yourself in"(Old ghost woman) 

You let yourself in.


you are now in the office.

You don't see the mayor maybe his ghost is somewhere else?

[on the bookshelf there are two magic books called “Summoning Circles” and “Ki cultivation” take them both.
Note: I left it there for u, so you are forced to take it. By the way, the password to open the chest is 654321.]

You pull out the books but............they're covered in this black slime thing...

You can't really read them right now.

You just put them in your flap.

...............hmmm after you clean them up maybe you can give these to someone....

You Stand in front of the chest it has a number lock.

You put in the digits.

OH! there's the mayor!


You walk out of the office into the lobby.

You pass by the old ghost woman and the vase................................wait vase?

You look the not broken vase.

It looks untouched with a layer of dust all over it.

You reach into your pocket and pull out the coin.

You're pretty sure you broke this thing........

You look inside the vase and around it.

No sign of anyone putting a new one, you stare at the old ghost woman suspiciously, but she's just shuffling paper.

[You must scream. “Revenge will be mine” out loud okay.]

You scream it out.

You look over at the old ghost lady.......she just keeps shuffling thoses paper.

You feel kind of disappointed......

[Put vase in flap]

 You do the thing.


You walk into the storage room.

All you can see is boxes and more boxes.

[Inside one of the boxes are—a pair of gauntlets and boots.]

You don't really know which box it is, so you just open all of them.

Most of the boxes have white coats, glass tubes, and some weird machines 

You finally find the gauntlets and boots and put them in your flap.

[Storage - Trap door find a staircase leading to the underground basement that contains a bunch of copper and a skeleton]

You go down the trap door, you find a skeleton in his hand are 4 copper coins, you pick them up.


 You make your way into the kitchen, but not before eyeing the vase that you swore you took with you.

You reach into your flap to find nothing.......

You take the vase again.

You enter the kitchen and make your way to the fridge.

[listen carefully! In the refrigerator, there is a frozen heart. Take it with u, this thing has caused me a headache until today so I entrust it to you.]

You open the fridge to find moldy and rotten food, in the middle is a frozen heart.

[in human form, eat the food in the refrigerator, just for understand more about the reactions caused by the food in your insides (just try don´t absorb the food you dumbass), give some food for your friends too]

You shrug your shoulders and eat the heart.

[If you open the refrigerator and say "Zoinks, Scoob," half of the food will magically disappear, but you will obtain a magical ghost doggo companion.]

"Zoinks! Scoob!"

Half of the moldy food disappears.

The fridge starts to shake and something comes out of the fridge!

It's a ghost Grr!

The ghost Grr walks towards you before falling down on the ground......

You stare at the ghost Grr he is very thin and can bearly stand, so he just kind of hovers there......

He follows you around very slowly but other than that he does nothing.....

This third most useless thing you have...........

You put the rest of the rotten food in your flap to give to your friends later.

[understand more about your humanoid form and superficial causality effects make you more intelligent. for worrying about the people hungry around, gain humanity and more charisma.]

...................to be honest, eating a heart, putting moldy food in your flap and receiving a useless ghost Grr seems like the least human thing possible..... 


You make your way to the lobby.

FOR FUCKS SAKE THAT VASE IS STILL THERE!!!!!!!!

You take the vase and smash it on the ground!!

.....................huh?

A card was in the vase....you slowly pick it up.

It's has a symbol on it, an S inside a G

There some numbers on the back of it.....you put the card in your pocket next to the coin.

You move to walk out......but you can't help but feel that there's more to this....

You enter the storage room.......................it looks untouched.

All the boxes are unopened and are covered in dust, you open them up to find the same items as before.

It's almost like this room reset.............wait!

Something is different!

The trap door! it's gone!

It's replaced by a metal plate bolted down to the floor!

On the plate is the same logo as the card.

.....................there is something down there............something familiar.......it's alomst like it................calling you......


You walk into the office, just like every other room this place has reset.

The only difference that you can see is the chest turned from a number lock to a key lock!

[Lockpick the chest to open it and find a UNO reverse card.]

If by lockpicking you meant breaking open.

You find the UNO card and put it in your pocket.

While you're crouching down you notice a black liquid.

It seems to be coming from the bookshelf.

You take out one of the books, The black slime pours out of it.

This is getting really weird for you...

You take out the silver-haired, 21-year-old nobleman and give him a hug.

It seems to calm you down.

You start to walk out before you notice the papers on the Mayor's desk.

You take a moment to read them, there a little faded but you can make out what they say, the only problem is some words were blacked out with what seems to be the black slime....


Dear ████████

Things are just getting worse, this town I lived in my whole life in is being destroyed little by little, I tried talking to ████████   but all he did was send more men underground, at the beginning, I just thought they found oil or something, that our town was going to prosper, god how wrong I was, I no longer go outside, Last time I did I kept getting lost, the roads seemed to twist and turn and take me to completely random places, The homes weren't better, every time you open a door it would lead to a different house! the breaking point was when I saw John with his daughter Sarah, The reason why this frightened me so much was because they switched places! Sarah looked much older and Jhon looks like a child, Sarah was the mother and Jhon her son, it took a really long time but I finally made it back home, where everything is the same, where time and space are still, no matter what I do this place doesn't change, it makes me feel calm in this crazy town, please write back to me soon, I feel that something really bad is going to happen, maybe I'll hide in my chest.


You put the paper down, the other paper is covered in the black slime....

You slowly make your way out of the town hall, it's night time.

The ghost Grr follows you.

You make your way to a campfire Marcel made.

"Hey Kathy~sit down I'm cooking up a storm"(Marcel)

You sit down next to an exhausted Kay and an annoyed looking Ruby.

"FuckinG helL thiS placE so weirD! thesE roads gO nowherE!"(Ruby)

"you think that's bad, every single door here lead to the same house......"(Kay)

Kay slumps down on her chair.

"Hmmmm~that's weird~every single door I opend~~~lend to a different house~~~~"(Marcel)

Ruby flops on urging you to hug her.

"whaT diD yoU finD KthaniD?"(Ruby)

You tell them about what happened.

"Can I see that card~~~~"(Marcel)

You gove the card to Marcel.

Marcel stares at it.

"this is the great sage's symbol~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~"(Marcel)

Pang!

You feel a sharp feeling in your heart when you hear that name.

Ruby throws up her hands.

"fuckinG helL! sO thiS iS hiS faulT!?!"(Ruby)

Marcel rubs their chin.

"not necessarily~~ but he is involved in this~~we should check the town hall after we eat~"(Marcel)

Kay sighs and pats your head.

"You know Kath, this place is not that far from where you were born, so maybe we'll find something here about you"(Kay)

"I-"

WOOOOOOOOOOOOO!

You're interrupted by a wooo sound.

"Fucking ghosts!! they're annoying as shit!"(Kay)

Shapeless white ghosts are surrounding you!

Kay throws light ball at them!

She destroys 3 of them before the rest run away.

Kay starts to sweat and start's to sawy, Ruby holds her shoulder.

"yoU okaY!"(Ruby)

"yeah I'm fine.....I just really hate ghosts!"(Kay)

"IF yoU feeL tireD I caN takE oveR! ghosT caN bE killeD witH helL firE"(Ruby)

Ruby's hand lights up, but insted of red fire, the fire is more of a rust color.

Marcel's smile grows.

"hey~~~~~~Ruby~~~~~~can I ask you somthing~~~~~~"(Marcel)

Ruby is taken back by this.

"ummmM.....surE........."(Ruby)

"usely~~~a half devil is only as strong as their devil Parent~~~ "(Marcel)

Ruby's eyes narrow.

"wherE arE yoU goinG witH thiS?"(Ruby)

Marcel raises their hands in innocence.

"oh it's nothing~~~it's just only high-level devils can use hellfire~~~~~~~~so I was just wondering if you know who your devil parent is~~~~~"(Marcel)

Ruby's eyes shake.

"................I don'T knoW...."(Ruby)

"Ok~~~~~~~"(Marcel)

Marcel drops it and goes back to cooking dinner.

Ruby hugs you tighter.

Kay pats her head while glaring at Marcel.

"don't worry about it, no matter who it was we don't care, especially Kath"(Kay)

You nod your head.

"I don't really care about most things, but I really care about you!"

Ruby's face glows, and she hides her face in your chest.

You then all proceed to have dinner.

Marcel gives Ruby the biggest portion as a sign of goodwill.

Ruby accepts it.


Write commands in the comments.

start with command: your command

16