day 16
1.1k 23 17
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

{timer: 275 days till universes destruction}


[Congrats on your first step towards putting this dying world out of its misery. As a reward for your selfless endeavors, you gain the tittle [Junior Cancer]. Your regeneration speed increases by 5% with this title. Complete more of the trials to receive better rewards. We expect great thing from you.]

Your standing on a cliff in front of you is a giant hole where ghost town used to be.

The hole seems to be going down forever.

Marcel whistles

"sooo~are you gonna tell us what the hell that~was about~"(Marcel)

Marcel seems a lot calmer now.

[Tell your friend what happen and what you plan to do for now on]

You attempt this but you are soon reminded that you are the worst storyteller in the omniverse.

You babble incoherently and go on long tangents that go nowhere all while telling the story out of order.

 "oK stoP stoP, youR stiL shiT aT retellinG thingS, diD anyonE geT anY oF thaT?"(Ruby)

"nope."(Kay)

"I got some of it~he has to find more of those black spike things and~~~~do whatever the hell he did~~"(Marcel)

Kay shrugs.

"guess having a side quest isn't that bad"(Kay)

"What'S arE maiN quesT?"(Ruby)

"Uhhhhhh....fucking shit up for everyone"(Kay)

Kay shrugs.

"Sounds good to me~~"(Marcel)

"ok! so I guess if we find more black spikes in the way we'll let Kath do.....his thing but I'm never going near one of those things again"(Kay)

Ruby looks away, Marcel whips some sweat off their forehead.


You are now walking down a road, well you say road but it was more like some dirt that people kept walking over.

The scenery has been surprisingly consistent just being grasslands.

The only thing that stands out is the giant leaning tower.

"Hey Marcel what's that!"

You point towards the tower.

"hmm~oh that's the leaning tower of the ancients~"(Marcel)

"ancients?"

Ruby rolls her eyes.

"it's the name of the civilization before us they used to be a mystery~~until every scientist, archaeologist, and adventurer basically made it their life to study them~~now we know so much about them~you can buy books detailing them in the bargain bin~"(Marcel)

"Yeah, I read a book about them! they were so interesting! they used giant monsters as building materials! they used giant worms to build towers like that one!"(Kay)

You stare at the tower, now that you really look at, it kind of looks like it's made of flesh.

Ruby sighs.

"IF you'rE donE talkinG abouT nerD shiT caN wE seT uP camP alreadY"(Ruby)

"yeah this is probably a good place to stop"(Kay)

Kay puts her stuff down.

"I'll make some soup~~"(Marcel)

Marcel starts to set up.

[try speaking to the earth and make it your friend. Try understanding the cycle of life, from grass that was given birth to by the earth, to an animal that eats it and then you who eats that animal before releasing the digested rests back into the ground. Just like the earth gave birth to life, you give life back to the earth. Without equilibrium, there is no life. If you are even only a bit successful in realizing that, you will awaken [Life] magic, allowing you to help life strive in your dying world.]

You put your hand to the floor.

"um..hey earth.....whats up.............."

No response.

"ok be that way!"

You decided to think about the grass and animals and shit.

The cycle of life: animal eats food, you eat animal...........um.......you eat more animal................umm.....you don't really know where the stuff you eat goes.....

This isn't going well, Oh well you might as well try using life magic.

FAILURE!!!!:

You need water and light magic to use life magic!

WELL, THAT WAS A WASTE OF YOUR FUCKING TIME!!!

[Keep your human form and move around the entire day without using your legs. If you are able to do so, you will get the following title:

[Nimble] No matter what you wish your body to do, it will automatically respond. Even when changing into new forms, you will be able to do it accurately and instantaneously.]

Ok....um, you make yourself some wings before remembering the voice said human form.

You fall to the ground.

Kay who is reading the Ki book you gave her looks up.

"Hey Kath.....you ok?"(Kay)

"yeth"

"uhh...ok tell me if you need help"(Kay)

"okkkk"

You sit up and think to yourself, how the hell do you move without legs....maybe using your arms?

Then it hits you!

You make your feet hands!!!

You're not walking on your legs!! and your only using the human form! the voice didn't say you couldn't change it!!!

God your soo smart!!!

It's hardly noticeable when you're wearing shoes.

[Try to find out other tumors like yourself and gain an understanding of your species]

You're pretty sure you're the last tumor....................why do you know this.....?

When did you learn about this?

You hold your head in your hands.

God, you've been getting so much information lately you don't even remember where you got most of it from.

I'm for fuck's sake! you've been living for 16 days!!!!

That's a really long time! you're not 5 hours old anymore! you're practically a grown up by now!

You have to do grown-up things now! like.....

[ Borrow back the Summoning Circles book from Kay. Draw a Summoning Circle that is pictured In the book on the ground. You can use the blood coming from your new heart to draw this. Afterward put the Crest of the 4th, and the Seed in the ground”. 
• Stab the Cursed Man’s Finger in the middle of the summoning circle. Lastly, pour darkness attribute magic in the Circle and....Chant these lines by yourself:
>Chanting lines: “I call upon the 4th Beastly King Of Hell. Begging thee to offer thine aid in the Battleground of future unknown. Come forth and Arise my Summon!!!”]

Like summoning a devil!

You walk up to Kay.

"Kay can I borrow the summoning book I want to summon a devil!"

Kay gives you the book.

"have fun"(Kay)

Ruby who was busily sharping her knives hears you.

"youR summoninG A deviL? withouT mE!!"(Ruby)

"oh..um...sorr"

Ruby holds your hand.

"comE oN we'lL dO iT togatheR iT woulD be likE onE oF thosE couplE exercisE thingS! I caN draW A prettY gooD deviL circlE!"(Ruby)

"oh....ok"

Ruby pulls away from the camp and opens the book.

Let'S seE herE......dO yoU havE somE stufF foR thE summoniG?"(Ruby)

"Yeah! I do"

You pull out the crest.

"OK noW wE jusT neeD A vesseL, let'S usE sliveR haiR guY"(Ruby)

"NO!!"

You take the silver-haired, 21-year-old nobleman and hug him tightly!

"HE'S MINE I WON'T GIVE HIM TO SOME DEVIL!"

You rub your cheeks against his!

So what if he's useless!!! he's been with since the day you were born!!! you're never!!! ever!!!! giving him away!! 

"OK OK!! geeeZ I guesS he'S likE youR childhooD teddY beaR of somethinG, stilL we'rE goinG tO neeD A vesseL"(Ruby)

You think for a second before remembering the next most useless thing you have!

The lifeless Yggdrasil seed!

You bring out.

"can we use this!!"

Ruby takes it.

"hmmmM wE caN buT iT won'T aS powerfuL thougH..."(Ruby)

Ruby opens the book.

"OK sO wE havE tO draW thE circlE noW"(Ruby)

You try to make some blood but the heart you received doesn't seem to make anything.

You pull out the heart it's beating but it's still frozen.

"CaN I seE thaT"(Ruby)

Ruby takes the heart and examines it.

"It's covered in hell ice..."(Ruby)

Ruby makes hellfire to try and melt the ice.

But it doesn't seem to be working.

Ruby furrows her brows, her eyes catching on fire.

The hellfire in her hand burns hotter and hotter.

The heart slowly starts to melt.

Ruby gives you back the heart her body covered in sweat,

"huH...huH....herE"(Ruby)

You let her lean on you for a little bit, and put the heart back in you.

that's.....weird....still nothing.

no blood is coming out of this heart!

wait hearts don't make blood?!? bones make blood the heart just pumps it!

OHHHH! Your heart is pumping that blood!

Too bad you didn't put your veins correctly.....so its just kind of builds up inside of you....

The blood is starting to come out of your eyes ears mouth and nose.

"oH shiT dudE! leT mE geT A platE"(Ruby)

Ruby gets you a plate for you to pool all the blood on.

Ruby then opens the book and replicates the circle perfectly.

"oK puT thE stufF anD TheN saT thiS"(Ruby)

Ruby shows you the book.

You put the crest and the seed in the circle and say.

"I call upon the 4th Beastly King Of Hell. Begging thee to offer thine aid in the Battleground of future unknown. Come forth and Arise my Summon!!!"

"woW.........thaT waS thE mosT cringY thinG I'vE eveR hearD iN mY lifE....."(Ruby)

A beam of red light envelops the circle.

The crest attaches itself to the seed

After minutes of weird devil whispering and red lights the circle disappears.

All that's left is the seed, but this time, it has life in it!

Ruby picks it up and stars at it.

"hmmM it'S makinG it'S selF it'S owN bodY righT noW, shoulD bE donE iN....I'D saY....threE dayS"(Ruby)

Ruby gives you back the seed, you put it in your flap.

"ThiS waS fuN wE shoulD dO morE thinG togetheR♥"(Ruby)

Ruby kisses you before going back to the camp.

Marcel finished making his soup.

"oh hey~Kay told me~ you guys were summoningg a demon~~~"(Marcel)

"yeaH buT iT won'T bE usefuL tilL threE dayS froM noW, sO aT leasT we'lL havE somethinG tO looK forwarD tO"(Ruby)

You give the summing book back to kay before eating the soup Marcel made.


After that stop, you are now ready to keep going on the open road!

The weather is great today! and you only had to sidestep two toxic ponds so far!

And to make it better! you found a road snack!

Someone left a human hand on the ground! 

That soup was good but you're still kind of hungry.

OH! someone left a whole leg this time! and an arm! a torso! A WHOLE BODY!!

This is great! you hope all roads are like this one!

"ummm ok I've been ignoring the human remains but this is too much!"(Kay)

In front of you are 10 dead bodies, just kind of left there.

As you walk you see more and more dead bodies, some of them are impaled on tree branches.

Some have their bodies crushed by rocks, and for some, they are stacked on top of each other on a massive pile of bodies!

"wow I can't believe someone would just leave this stuff just laying around"

You say as you eat your 12th human.

The ground is covered in blood, this must have happened a while ago because most of the blood is dry, but there is just soo much of it, some pools are still wet.

Kay holds a hand to her mouth.

"Oh god.....WHAT HELL HAPPENED HERE! WHO DID THIS!"(Kay)

Ruby looks around the dead bodies and kicks a wheel which has ten heads attached to it.

"I'vE onlY hearD abouT thiS shiT, buT I'M prettY surE thiS Warmaster'S Tron'S doinG"(Ruby)

"Warthmatherer throon?"

Your mouth is full of human right now.

"hmmm~yes I've seen Warmaster Tron before~~he's quite the brutal fucker~~always makes his enemies suffer before they die~I have a grudging respect for him~~"(Marcel)

Kay looks at the spears pin to ground and the bodies place on them like kababs

"respect...huh"(Kay)

"hehe~~well~ what can I say ~ the man single-handedly destroyed the other barbrin~"(Marcel)

Marcel is talking about something but you're too busy enjoying your after meal, meal.

But after putting another head in your mouth, you hear something!

BUZZ! BUZZ! BUZZ!

If you learned anything in your life it's that when you hear a noise you follow it!

You walk through the bodies and piles of blood, taking a second to look at a mountain of teeth someone made.

And then...........you see it!

Hunched back and holding a corpse in its hand.

It must have been attracted by the scent of blood.

It has long and very thin arms, but the left one is way longer than the right.

It has 4 really long fingers with long nails at the end.

Its legs are boney and look kind of like a Grr's legs.

On its back are sacks of fat and flesh just hanging off it.

The thing stands up and slowly turns around and you see it faces.

It'd kind of humanoid but it has bat ears and its eyes look like they're about to fall off from its head.

On its chest is the only place covered in thick black hair.

The thing opens it's mouth and put's the corpses in it.

Its teeth are rounded, but they spin around like drills!!

It crushes the bodies and drinks what's left.

You take a step forward.

It notices you!

It unhinges its jaws and makes an ungodly scream that almost sounds like laughter!

GRAAAAAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHA!!!

For the first time in your life, you stand in front of the mutated atrocities known as the Demons.

This world's biggest mistake.


Write commands in the comments.

start with command: your command

OR To attack 

start with attack: the attack

17