day 19
1.1k 12 11
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.
Hey everyone I'm sorry for the delays I didn't have a lot of time because of finals but I should be done on Monday and hopefully, we'll be back to daily chapters then (god I miss those) 

{timer: 268 days till universes destruction}


A man stands in front of a hole.

.............................................................that sounded kind of weird...

The man is wearing a fedora and a trenchcoat, but he's quick to tell you that he's a detective so it's fine.

The hole its self is enormous and looks like it goes deep into the center of the earth.

Black mist keeps coming out of it.

But believe it or not that's not the strange part, the strange part is there used to be a town here.

A ghost town.

Dave Lambert a detective from the red mask company's information department is on the scene.

He looks on at the hole while wondering why he got up today.

People from the research department are all over this shit, literally.

They're all around the hole, using whatever measuring and testing equipment they have.

It's just a hole.......

Though Dave has to admit, even getting close here is kind of cool.

Ghost town always had this weird barrier around it that kept people out.

Flip. 

Flop.

Dave hears the sound of flip flops behind him.

"Hey......dave....what are...you up...to"(??)

Dave turns around and sees a man in a lab coat and flip flops, his hair is a mess like he just got up just now, he has stubble growing around his chin, and his glasses always seem to be threatening to fall off his face.

But the most eye-catching part about this man is his droopy dog ears.

"Oh hey Oct, not much I don't even know why they called me here"(Dave)

Dave and Oct joined the red mask corporation at the same time.

Dave joined the information department while Oct joined the research department.

Due to how closely the two departments work with each other, he had to spend a lot of time with Oct.

Dave wouldn't say that they were friends though.

"How's....the case"(Oct)

Dave waits for a second in case Oct had something else to say, the man talks so fucking slowly it gets tiring after a while.

 "Which one? for some reason, my previous case was just dropped, and all I got for why is "it's in the right hands now"! whatever that means...."(Dave)

"We're talking about.....the potion and...the land deed right?"(Oct)

Dave nods his head in a way only he thinks is cool.

"Soooo....what about....the new...case"(Oct)

Dave looks off in the distance like how a hardboiled detective would.

"Sorry, Oct that's classified information....but I'll say this much it involves the company as a whole..."(Dave)

Oct opens his mouth in amazement.

Dave cringes slightly, that was fucking lame.

But not untrue.

One airtight packaged was stolen off a red mask carriage.

The crime was too clean, something is up.

 Whoever did this had information, where they got it from...must have been from the inside.

And whatever the hell was stolen must have been important if the head of HR acutely showed an emotion.

Hmmm.......it was airlock container so it must have been some kind of gas...or...

Dave stares at the black mist coming out of the hole..............maybe...... 

"Well, that's cool...anyway did you read "Magic Magic love" yet???"(Oct)

Dave's cool detective train of thought was cut short by Oct. 

"...........no Oct I don't read that shit"(Dave)

And that is why Dave doesn't hang out with Oct.

All Oct talks about are these weird comics he gets from a country to the east.

It's not that Dave hates comics, he's a been a big fan of the comic "detective Cannon" since he was a kid.

But Oct's comics are fucking weird, every single one of them has a lot of weird sexual shit in it.

Every time Dave brings it up Oct gets all defensive and calls it art.

"Oh come on it's gooood.....I know you'll love it"(Oct)

Oct pushes the first issue into Dave's chest.

Dave looks at the cover.

A man is on it, the man is wearing as little clothing as possible without him just being naked.

Dave flips through it, the comic is about this man who gets powerful magic armor the only catch is the armor is just a bunch of string with small cups to hide the important parts, the comic seems to go out of its way to get the man naked or in compromising positions.

Dave takes out his lighter and burns it.

"NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!"(Oct)


You are currently making your way to Roland.

All your friends are sleeping on your back.

You've covered your back in furr and made tentacles to keep them from falling off.

You're in spider form, it's probably the fastest form you have.

It's why you are able to get to places so fast.

It does also help that you don't get tired or need to sleep.

In the distance, you see a mountain.

Something inside of you is pulling you towards it........

But you fight the urge just for now.

You think of ways to distract your self...

["Tap, Tap, Tap, Tap, Tap, Tap, Tap, Tap, Tap, Tap, Tap, Tap, Tap,~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~!!!]
This typing noise seems to be going on infinitely inside your head.]

And that's happing now.

The taping is happing in the back of your head, it's annoying but you ignore it.

It'll probably go away.

[ grow a bunch of brains in your body and try to have each one of them use mind magic]

You do the thing........

The brains don't really do anything...

You don't think this how it works............................

But man mind magic huh....what is that about?

What does Mind even mean???

That homun....that thing used mind magic to pick things up.

But you can just do that with your tentacles.

Hmmmmm, maybe it has something to do with being smart?

You remember Rina from the kingdom of roses.

She was pretty smart but you didn't see her do anything like that...

Sigh....maybe.....maybe you'll never get mind magic...

But you probably should find a way to counter it.

You were thrown around like a rag doll!

[Find out if you can make a homuculus]

no.

You don't want anything to do with those things.

You mind wonders off that homunculus, it's weird body, it's one eye.

How it looked.....hollow.........

something about it...felt...

It felt bad.

That's the only word you can find to describe the feeling you got.

Like someone made a cake but put salt on it instead of sugar.

Plus they just creep you out!!!!

[use hellfire to burn more stuff and things to get more of fire's trust]

Yeah, you can do that.

You set fire to random shit.

Some trees.

A cow.

A guy.

All burned to ashes.

This is kind of fun!

[Practice Death Magic and try raising an undead]

You send out a tentacle.

You use death magic on the guy you just killed.

.......hmmm he's still dead.....

You stare at the body for a while.

How does death magic work anyway?

..............what is death exactly?

You kind of understand what it is but in the way an animal understands death.

It's just a thing that happens.

You only felt the fear of death once in your life.

You stare at the body some more.

[summon one of the 12 madness goddesses(Kermit the frog) using void magic, or if you aren't able to do it, talk/pray to her]

You can't really summon her to this world but you try talking to her.

"Oh hey!!! you're that guy cookie's been telling me about!!!"(Kermit)

Kermit has a nasal voice.

"Hey! it's okay that you can't get us out, we're used to being here, but every time someone uses void magic we get to see your world!!! it's so great!!!!"(Kermit0

Kermit pauses for a second.

"But hey if you want to do something for me.......If you ever see a rainbow can make a void portal so I can see it?"(Kermit)

Rainbow?

"Yeah!!! it's this long strip of colors!! red, orange, yellow, green, blue, indigo, and violet!!! I promise to give a great reword!! YAAAAAYYYYY!!!!!!!"(Kermit)

You imagine Kermit is waving her arms about........void creatures are weird but they're pretty fun!

Tap!  tap! tap! tap! tap!

God that shit is getting kind of annoying.

[Have darkness night consume the trident and rapier to have it take the shape of the two at will]

Can darkest night do that!?!?!?!

.................it can not..............

Ah man!!!! that sounded soooo cooool!!!!!

Tap!  tap! tap! tap! tap!

Fucking hell!!!! that taping shit is starting to get you!!

On the horizon, you see some buildings.

You come to a stop and wake up your friends.

Kay wakes while yawning cutely.

She rubs her eyes.

"are we here..."(Kay)

Kay askes in a daze.

You put them all down gently.

Marcel wakes up immediately looking refreshed and starts to put on their make up.

Ruby is still asleep on the ground...

You sigh to yourself and move towards Ruby.

You're about to wake her up when you find your eyes moving to Ruby's chest...

Tap! tap! tap!

Hmmmm...Ruby's chest is um...really big...I mean you know that.....

You starting to sweat!

You quickly pull yourself back!

What is going on!!

You want whatever this is to go away!!

Oh! you know what can help!

You pull out silver-haired, 21-year-old nobleman and give him a hug!!

He always makes you feel calm!

With his soft hair! his firm but soft body....his..ah...his jawline.....his..muscles..his nice lips...

You push your face to his neck and sniff.

Wow....did.....did he always smell this good?

You pull back and look at him.

....................maybe...

GRRRRR!

A sound breaks you out of your trance!!

You turn around to see Shadow Grr!!

You put silver-haired, 21-year-old nobleman back in your flap.

Ahhh!!! what the hell were you thinking about!!!!!!!!!

Good thing Shadow Grr was here to stop you...

It's been following this whole time.

You're surprised that it could keep up.

 It feels like yesterday this thing was fucking useless.

You sigh and crouch down to pet it.

The SG pushes their head against your hand.

Hmmm....maybe you can make it more useful!!

[Inject Shadow Grr with some fire magic that gives him the ability to breathe fire]

You make a ball of fire and have SG eat it.

SG seems to have a problem swallowing it, but they get it down.

They keep opening and closing their mouth.

All of a sudden little embers start to come out of its mouth!

CONGRATULATIONS!!!:

Shadow Hound Grrr can now breath fire!!

If you look at him closely you can see that some of his hair looks kind of red.

You would be excited about it if it wasn't FOR THAT FUCKING TAPING NOSIE WHAT IS THAT!!

"hey does anyone else hear like a tapping noise"

Marcel puts a hand behind their ear.

"Nope~~"(Marcel)

"I don't hear anything"(Kay)

Ruby is still sleeping.

Kay walks over to her and makes a light ball hover over her head.

The blinding light seems to get past her eyelids because it wakes her up!

"whaT thE helL!! whY thE suN sO closE!!!!!"(Ruby)

"wake up!"(Kay)


You're in front of the gate.

The walls are so massive you can't see anything above them.

Well except for the black smog rising from long iron chimneys.

The city is huge and it's located right next to a mountain.

You stare at the mountain.

It feels like your gaze is being pulled towards it.

You look around to see you're the only one looking at it.

Everyone else is trying to ignore it...

Even your friends.

You concentrate your gaze at the tip of the mountain.

You can make out something black and long..............

You can feel your feet walking towards it but you stop yourself.

You're not ready yet.

The taping noise is still going on but looking at mountain kind of helps.

[You ask yourself why???
Why you??? After all, you did nothing wrong.]

You ask yourself why......

but you have done a lot of things in your life, that....you don't really regret!

But it kind of seems that people respond badly to it.

You shake your head!! you been thinking about a lot of stupid things lately and this does not help!!!

So you just stand there and ogle the mountain, while Marcel does what Marcel does.

They walk up to the guards and flashes a card at them.

At the same time, they slip them some iron coins in such a smooth manner no one notices.

You feel a nudge to your side.

It's Kay.

"Hey look at that!"(Kay)

You look to where Kay is pointing to see a carriage but unlike the engine carriages, you've seen this one has some sort of animal attached to it.

The animal has long legs a long neck and really droopy lips, on it's is a big hump.

"What is that?"

"that a camel! people use them to pull carriages!"(Kay)

"You stare at the animal, it does look weirdly strong?"

"You wanna know something cool?"

"yeah"

"Back in the day, people used to have a different animal pull carriages they called it the horse!"(Kay)

"horse??"

"Yeah, they went extinct like 500 years ago or something so people brought camels from the deserts and bred them so they can live here!"(Kay)

"How did you know about that!?"

"Oh, my mom was really into horses! she used to tell me all about......"(Kay)

Kay looks kind of sad.

"You had a mom?"

"Yes Kath I had a mom"(Kay)

Kay's sad look turns into a nostalgic one.


Your party enters through the gate.

The first thing you see is the giant metal buildings

It seems those chimneys you saw belonged to them.

There are so many people here most of them are human or dwarfs.

[Get to know how to use mind magic or psychic magic to establish a link with other people to have them hear our voices]

It doesn't really work that way.

The only reason you even established a link with that demon was because that demon thought of nothing.

And you understand void (nothingness)

So far you haven't met anything else like that.

..........you don't really know if you want too..........

That wasn't really a nice experience. 

You sigh and look around some more.

The air around here seems chipper.

You see a human man and dwarf (woman?) walk hand in hand.

The man has gloves on so the swarf's rocky hand doesn't cut it.

Every business here has a mix of dwarfs and humans.

As you walk you see a blacks smith.

A dwarf is hammering at a sword while a human is making a scabbard for it.

"WoW theY reallY geT alonG herE huH, I don'T whY buT I expecT tO seE somE weirD tensioN iN thiS placE"(Ruby)

"Well~~kind of~~ there is some tension here~~~but if anyone has a problem~~ they can just go and live in one of the dwarf or human kingdoms respectively ~~no the tension here is more....."(Marcel)

Marcel looks to the right.

Two people in white robes are eyeing him.

On their robes is a symbol   /0||0

Hey...you've seen the symbol before...

You access your brain.

OH YEAH! there was that book you got from Kay's village!

Wow, that was so long ago!

You were 3 maybe 4 days old?

It's that day when you decided you wanted to become a god!

Because.............Because you wanted him to come back.................

Your heart starts to beat............

You get feelings.

You don't know if they're good or bad though.

The men walk away after having a stare down with Marcel.

Marcel won, but that's only because they had a lot of practice with Kay whom they still haven't beat yet.

Tap! tap! tap! tap!

Oh god, you almost managed to push the shit to the background now it's louder!

[Yet it seems to be continuing. As if there is nothing that can stop it.
"[Tap, Tap, Tap, Tap, Tap, Tap, Tap, Tap, Tap, Tap, Tap, Tap, Tap, Tap,~~~~~~~~!!!]"
The noise is getting Louder and Noisier.
Now it's taking from you. All of your "attention" together with all of your 5 senses.]  

Well, it's sure as fuck doing that!!!!!

You slump down a little.

Holding down your ears!!!

"Kath!!"(Kay)

"Kathy!!! are you okay!!"(Marcel)

"WoaH therE!!"(Ruby)

Ruby is holding you.

Tap!Tap!Tap!Tap!Tap!Tap!Tap!Tap!Tap!Tap!Tap!Tap!Tap!Tap!Tap!Tap!Tap!Tap!Tap!Tap!Tap!Tap!Tap!Tap!Tap!Tap!Tap!Tap!Tap!Tap!Tap!Tap!Tap!Tap!Tap!Tap!Tap!Tap!Tap!Tap!Tap!Tap!Tap!Tap!Tap!Tap!Tap!Tap!Tap!Tap!Tap!Tap!Tap!Tap!Tap!Tap!Tap!Tap!Tap!Tap!Tap!Tap!Tap!Tap!Tap!Tap!Tap!Tap!Tap!Tap!Tap!Tap!Tap!Tap!Tap!Tap!Tap!Tap!Tap!Tap!Tap!Tap!Tap!Tap!Tap!Tap!Tap!Tap!Tap!Tap!Tap!Tap!Tap!

[You wish for the Noise to stop. But you really cannot do it. Cause if you do. What happened last time when you ignored Ruby. Is bound to happen again.
{YOU REALLY don't WANT TO DIE!!!!}=>>This is what you feel when you hear that noise]

Actually no!

If death can make this shit stop you gladly welcome it!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

"shiT guyS I don'T thinK KthaniD iS okaY! I'lL takE hiM tO aN inN"(Ruby)

"Ok just be careful"(Kay)

Marcel puts a hand on your head.

"Kathy we'll be gone for a little bit rest up okay~~"(Marcel)


[Suddenly the "Noise" stops. Yeah...strangely and unknowingly it stopped.
Then you hear a voice! A voice so breathtaking that it seems that even your life will be taken from you.
"My dear Kathy........."
".......I will be watching you."]

You head starts to clear.

Your sitting in a lobby.

Ruby is standing in front of the front desk to get the rooms.

You feel like you have calmed down a little.

Why were you acting so weird?

Hearing that voice at the end didn't really make you feel anything.

Someone's watching you?

So what?!?

Are you supposed to feel ominous or scared?!?!?

You so many voices in your head already and you're pretty sure they can watch you.

What's one more?

"ComE oN! I goT uS daH thE roomS!"(Ruby)

Ruby jingles the key in front of you.

She holds your arm and brings to the room.

Her chest is touching your arm.

You gulp.

Ruby opens the door and lays you down on the bed.

"OK geT somE resT okaY!"(Ruby)

[Announcement: You have been cursed with {Curse Of Lust}= you will feel unending and infinite Lust for the next 24 hours. Explanation: "Grow your thing kiddo. Pleasure your woman"]

You pull Ruby and pushes are down to the bed!!

"AHH!!"(Ruby)

You pull Ruby's hoodie off and kiss her!

Her lips aren't soft like Marcel's they're more rubbery.

Your tongue goes into her mouth and gets entangled with her fork tongue

After kissing for what seemed like forever you pull back.

Ruby's eyes are wet, a smile across her face.

"I waS wonderinG wheN yoU wanteD tO dO iT nexT♥"(Ruby)


Black.

All you can see is black all around you.

Swirl! swirl! swirl!

You look behind to see a man.

The man is fat and hairy.

In front of him is cauldron filled with soup, he keeps turning it.

You look at the soup, its disgusting!

It looks dirt, ash, and dirty water mixed together.

You are repulsed by this!

The hairy fat man takes a spoon and tastes the soup.

He shakes his head and then looks at you.

"The soup is done, eat up"(hairy Fat man)

"Ummm....I don't want it!"

"WHAT!! but you said you were hungry!!!"(hairy Fat man)

"Yeah! but I would rather starve than eat that!"

"EAT THE SOUP!!!!"(hairy Fat man)

"NO!!!"

"YOU WANTED THIS!!!!!"(hairy Fat man)

"I DIDN'T KNOW IT WOULD COME OUT LIKE THIS!!!!"

"FINE!!!!"(hairy Fat man)

The man holds you the back of your neck.

"IF YOU WON'T EAT THE SOUP!!!"(hairy Fat man)

The man pushes you into the cauldron.

"THEN YOU!!! WILL BE THE SOUP!!!"(hairy Fat man)

You are now the soup.

The man picks up a ladle and scoops you up and puts you into bowls.

He puts you on a table.

Eight identical hairy Fat men sit around the table.

They start to eat you!

The way they eat is disgusting!!

They get you everywhere on their clothes!

One of them picks up his bowel and slurps it up!

He then likes the bowel clean and makes a loud and nauseous belch!

He likes his lips and says.

"Man! that was some good soup!" (hairy Fat man)


You wake up!

You touch your body!

Oh, thank god your not soup!

You look to your right to see a sleeping Ruby.

You slowly get up as not to wake her.

It's night time.

You make your way to room in your room, which is kind of weird to you but whatever.

The room has a mirror, some kind of tobe thing with a drain under it, and some kind of chair with a hole in it.

You walk over to the mirror.

You look at for a second before looking down.

There is some kind of pipe thing under it.

You turn it on.

Water starts to come out!

You watch it as it goes down the drain.

If some smartass was reading this they would probably think this is a metaphor for your life.

But it isn't.

It's just some water going down a drain.

You slowly raise your head up, even though you really don't want to.

Who is that?

This face that's staring back at you.

You got this face after you dreamed for the first time.

And now you're stuck with it!

You start to change your body.

You make your self female.

You make your self really old.

You make your self really young.

It still doesn't feel like you.

You turn your face into a Grr.

It's you!

You make yourself faceless.

It's you!

For some reason, everything but the human form feels like you.

What hell are you even!!!!

Why were you made!!

Why do you exist!!!

You clutch your hair as try to make sense of.............of what!?

You hate this!!!

You hate not knowing all there is know!

It feels like there is always more bullshit and you're getting sick of it!!!

sigh..........................................you should have eaten the soup.......

"KthaniD?"(Ruby)

You look back to see Ruby behind you.

She's using the sheets to cover her body.

"YoU okaY?"(Ruby)

You don't say anything.

Ruby sits down on the bed and pats her thighs.

You lay down and put your head on them.

Ruby strokes your head.

She stares out at the stars.

"YoU knoW mY motheR useD tO dO thiS A loT, shE woulD givE mE A laP pilloW anD wE woulD watcH thE starS togetheR"(Ruby)

"You had a mom too!"

How many people have moms!?

"HEHEHE yeaH I diD........shE waS thE besT"(Ruby)

"Where is she?"

"I don'T knoW"(Ruby)

"why?"

Ruby stares into your eyes.

"I'M A halF deviL kthaniD wE havE tO balancE ouR humaN anD deviL sideS constantlY neveR lettinG eitheR sidE geT thE uppeR hand, eveN noW it'S reallY harD tO keeP iT together, imageN A babY tryinG tO deaL witH thaT."(Ruby) 

Ruby gets that same look Kay had.

"My mom loved me but she couldn't take care of me, no one can take care of a half devil, I loved my mom so much but I couldn't stop myself from trying to kill her"(Ruby)

Water starts to come out of Ruby's eyes.

You wipe them off for her.

She smiles at you.

"YoU know, you'rE thE firsT persoN tO eveR shoW interesT iN me, everyonE elsE ignoreD mE likE I didn'T exist, hehehehE I waS surpriseD wheN yoU saiD thaT yoU woulD takE mY virginitY.........buT I waS kinD oF happY thaT someonE wanteD me, anD noW everY daY oF mY lifE iS sO exciting! I don'T regreT beinG youR girlfrienD foR A seconD!"(Ruby)

You forget about all the weird bullshit you were thinking about.

All you can focus on is Ruby's smile.

"Ruby"

"Yeah?"(Ruby)

"do you want to do it again?"

Ruby just stares at you for a while, she narrows her eyes because you ruined the mood.

She sighs.

"...............oK♥"(Ruby)


Write commands in the comments.

start with command: your command

11