day 20.5
1k 23 12
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.
Hey everyone I just want to say I'm sorry for not updating in a while, due to recent events I had to take extra shifts at my job and then go home and write code after that I would shove whatever food was in the fridge into my mouth and go to sleep, only to wake up and repeat everything again, so yeah I didn't really have any energy to write anything good, tomorrow I'll be getting my second roommate so hopefully that will make thing easier, anyway enough about my boring life lets start this chapter!


Bright.

Too bright.

That is first thought Dave Lambert had as he walked in the Neo business center.

Unlike the business centers, Dave was used to with them just being gray squares where businessmen just do business with each other.

This place was different.

Different color lights were hung up the ceiling.

Big signs advertised new products.

Everywhere you looked there was a stall trying to show you a new idea to invest in or give tips to start your business.

In one corner you had trendy restaurants and coffees.

In the other was a giant screen showing which business is doing well and which one is going bankrupt.

Red Mask being on top as always.

Yet somehow even with all this stuff crammed in the place still looked big.

Dave stuck out between all the young upstarts here who all gave him weird looks.

"Who's the weirdo in the trench coat and fedora?"(??)

Dave almost spun around to yell that he was a detective so it's not weird!!

But he stopped himself.

Dave had a job to do.

He walked through the entrance ignoring all the opportunistic salesmen touting their new artificial foods and how they're so much better than organic.

Finally, after making through twelve pitches Dave found who he was looking for.

It was pretty easy to find them.

They always seem to draw a crowd where ever they go.

It also helped that they wear a white suit with a yellow shirt that seemed to reflect all light. 

They seem to be giving business tips to people and what companies they should invest in.

Whether they're good tips or not Dave can't really answer that...............

After waiting for a while the crowd seemed to thin a bit so Dave took his chance.

He walked in a way he thought was confident and then spoke in a way he thought was imposing.

"Diva Dawn, I have a few questions for you"(Dave)

Diva face slowly turns to face Dave they flutter their white eyelashes for a bit.

"Oooh If It Isn't Mister Hard-Boiled Detective, Did You Finally Realize What A Shitty Company You're Working In And Left To Start Your Own"(Diva)

Dave grits his teeth.

"For the love of god please don't say that out loud!"(Dave)

Dave held the mandatory recording device in his pocket.

He whispers a few pro red mask slogans into it just to be safe....

"Oh Please! He Can't Do Anything Here! He Signed The Contract Remember"(Diva)

Diva is known as the upstart that changes the business game.

They became rich after they came up with an idea to change the way coins were made.

Usually, an iron coin was just made of iron.

whatever iron was worth that was what the coin was worth.

But Diva did something different.

Instead of making an iron coin fully out of iron.

They would only coat them with iron 

The rest of the coin would be made with gold.

Which would mean they were worthless but in your mind they still had worth?? somehow??

Dave still can't wrap his head the concept.

And of course, countries jumped on that idea since they could save a lot on making coins.

Diva pushed this so hard even remote villages with only 5 people use coins. 

"Soooo What Brings You Here, Don't Tell Me You Came Just To See Little Old Me"(Diva)

Dave and Diva had history...............not that kind of history.....though that would be a cool detective thing.

"Look I have a case to solve and I wanted to ask you a few questions"(Dave)

"Ahh It's Always Cases With You, I Have Something Better!!! Crypt Coins Are Very Affordable Right Now!!!!"(Diva)

Crypt Coins are the other way Diva got rich and Dave understands them even less.

It's like money that doesn't exist?!?

And sometimes it's worth like 10 copper coins and sometimes they're worth 2 gold coins??? 

Dave is pretty sure it's just something Diva made up to scam people it's not beyond them.

"I'm good"(Dave)

"You Sure!! I Can Get You a Pretty Good Offer.....For Old Times Sake..."(Diva)

Dave's eyes narrow.

He studies Diva's face.

It's perfect too perfect.

Their skin is pure white it's as white as their hair.

Their eyes are colored grey so from a distance it kind of looks like they have no pupils

All this combined gives them a look like a carved marble statue.

"Hmph, I'll pass I don't know if that's the human part of you talking or the angel part and I'm not risking it"(Dave)

Diva just gives him a beautiful smile.

"Besides, I don't have time for such distractions"(Dave)

Dave slowly turns his head to the right and crosses his arms.

Dave is sure that he looks very cool right now.

"Hahahahaha!! That's So Lame!!"(Diva)

Dave's face slowly turns beat red.

"JUST ANSWER MY QUESTIONS OK!!"(Dave)

"Jeez Ok Fine I'll Answer Your Stupid Questions If It Will Make You Stop Being Such a Baby"(Diva)

Dave coughs and puts his detective face back on.

As much as dave wanted to tell Diva to go fuck themself and find the container using only his gut and a hunch just like detective Cannon.

The real world doesn't work that way, believe or not Dave has to use actual detective skills to solve cases. 

Diva has eyes and ears everywhere even in places red mask didn't.

And being part of the Divine race helps.

If anyone knows where the container went it has to be them.

"A red mask shipment was hijacked and an airtight container was stolen what do you know about that"(Dave)

Diva's white eyebrows fly up.

"I Don't Know Anything About That"(Diva)

Dave grabs Diva's shoulders!

He is not doing this now! not when his life is on the line!! He will not let Diva pull this shit again on him!!

"Do....not......bullshit me!......what do you know"(Dave)

Dave says all this through grit teeth.

Diva's eyebrows were so close you could think they had a unibrow.

"........................I don't know"(Diva)

"Huh..."(Dave)

Diva......doesn't know......that can't be.......even if they don't know who has it they have to know something!!!

.................right?

Swing!

Dave steps back!

A sword between him and Diva.

The sword is very well made the blade looking milky white.

It came so fast Dave had taken two seconds to react!

Dave turns head to the wielder of the sword.

A human woman wearing a very baggy purple shirt with a picture of a cat on it...

Her brown hair is very messy and her eyes have bags under them.

She looks like someone who doesn't get out of the house much, yet here they are holding a sword to Dave's throat

Her face looking stone cold like a seasoned warrior.

Dave's hand goes to his pocket and grasps his gun.

As you go up the Red Mask ladder you get to customize your equipment.

Dave took this opportunity to it's fullest.

His gun was made for situations like this.

Just as Dave was about to pull the gun.

Diva waves their hands.

"Skaya It's Fine I Can Handle This"(Diva)

The girl who was named Skaya pulls her sword back and yawns.

Her previous demeanor being replaced by a sloppy one more befitting of her look.

"Youuu suuure bosss"(Skya)

"Yeah"(Diva)

Diva turns to you.

"Dave I Really Don't Know What You're Talking About"(Diva)

Dave sighs....................wait a minute.

Dave's eyes open wide....

"No............thank you.....you really helped me.......I owe for this....."(Dave) 

".......Um......Okay...."(Diva)

whoever did this not only had the information to pull this off............they also had the power to cover it up................

To the point where even Diva had nothing on them.

Or maybe they're powerful enough they keep them quite..............that might be worse......

This brings down the list of suspects to only a few.

Dave starts to walk out, he gives the mysterious swordswoman Skaya one last glance.

Hmm?

Skya shirt is baggy you can see her white shoulder.....

Now Dave wasn't a perv-

!!!!!!

Dave's eyes widen.

Skya had a mark on her shoulder.

A red X

She' a-

Dave shakes his head.

This is not the time for this!

He a case to solve!!


You're currently bring squished."

Ever since your transformation Kay hasn't let go if you even as your making your way to the plaza.

"SO CUTE!!!!"(Kay)

Kay rubs her cheek against yours.

Marcel is looking at Kay like she's an idiot.

"If you keep doing that~~Kathy will end up flat~~~"(Marcel)

"Shut up! you're just jealous!!"(Kay)

Kay squishes you tighter!

While Kay and Marcel are bickering you notice something.

For some reason, Ruby is keeping her distance.

She looks at before bringing her eyes down.

"....uM.....sO...hoW lonG iS hE gonnA staY likE thaT?"(Ruby)

Kay glares at Ruby.

"SHE! Kathy is a girl now!"(Kay)

Ruby brows crash into each other.

She asks you a question in the form of a look.

You shrug your shoulders.

"This is a female body so I'm a female now"

"A very cute female!!!!"(Kay)

Kay kisses your cheeks over and over again.

[Ask Ruby if she likes you in your "Loli Cat Girl" form. She is your girlfriend. As such she must love you.]

"do you not like this form?"

Ruby gets a look of shock.

She then proceeds to sweat, look away, and whistle at the exact same time.

It was very impressive.

Kay head slowly rotates like a doll in a very shitty horror film with no new ideas.

"Well??????"(Kay)

Ruby sighs and scratches the back of her head.

"OK, looK I wilL admiT yoU looK megA cutE righT noW! it'S jusT thaT......noT onlY aM I straighT............I'M supeR noT intO childreN sO thiS kinD oF grosS tO thinK abouT"(Ruby) 

You hang your head.

Slowly you feel something warm on your cat ears.

You look up to see Ruby patting your head, her face glowing red.

"LooK....iF thiS whaT yoU wanT tO bE noW....theN it'S cooL.......I guesS....afteR alL..it'S noT youR facE thaT madE mE likE yoU...it'S youR...uM...yoU knoW...souL!....anD alL thaT bullcraP...."(Ruby)

Ruby's voice gets mumbly and quiet at the end while she tries to think of more cliche things to say.

Her face is glowing so bright it's even noticeable under the sun.

Kay raises her eyebrow unimpressed.

"WhaT! looK i'M noT gooD witH thiS typE oF shiT!!"(Ruby)

You wiggle your head out of Kay's arms and turn it to Ruby.

"It's fine, I'm not good with that shit either"

You and Ruby smile at each other for a while.

Kay pouts and brings you closer into a hug.

"Don't swear while your in this form got it"(Kay)

"Ok"

[Command: ask kay if you should destroy or save the universe. If kay says to destroy then destroy the universe but if kay says to save the universe then save the universe. If kay says save then you cannot listen to any other command or voice that tells you to destroy the universe (save = not killing the universe)]

"Hey, Kay?"

"yes, Kathy!!"(KAy)

"umm should I like save the universe or destroy it?"

Kay pulls on your cheeks.

"Kathy you can do whatever you want!!!"(Kay)

...........she's not really listing to you.


You make your way to the plaza.

The shops feel like there crammed together.

Some of them are even stacked on top of each other to the point where you have five shops with completely different designs making one building and looking very awkward.

It doesn't help with the sheer amount of people here.

"sigh.......Marcel, you said you had stuff to pick up from here or something?"(Kay)

"Oh yeah, just a few things~~~but don't mind me~~we can get supplies first~~~"(Marcel)

"SoooO GeneraL shoP?"(Ruby)

"General shop"(Kay)

"General shop~"(Marcel)


The general shop sticks out like a sore thumb.

It's the only building made out wood.

As you enter you notice some kind of strange atmosphere.

There is a lot of people here.

There are signs everywhere with the number fifty and this symbol %

"oooh! a sale! how lucky!"(Kay)

Your party starts to pick up some supplies.

[Buy a Red Hood and some underwear.] 

You look around the store.

Kay notices you looking around.

"Hmm? Kathy is there something you want?"(Kay)

"a red hood and some underwear"

"hmmm we can find a red hood here, BUT! we'll get you underwear some other place! I want to get you something nice!"(Kay)

After some looking Kay finds you a red hood.

"Let's see how it looks"(Kay)

Kay puts the hood on your head.

"SOO CUTE!!"(Kay)

Kay puts you into another hug.

After pulling yourself out of Kay's embrace you walk around for a bit.

Ruby is buying the new red mask catalog.

And Marcel is getting food.

Well, they're more like fighting for it.

It seems the people here are getting into brawls for this stuff.

One woman was about to punch Marcel but they quickly learned how much of a bad idea that was.

After getting all the stuff you needed your party stands in line.

There's only one checkout counter and the line is very long.

You're getting pretty bored...

[you notice a lot of people around, maybe you have the talent to become a bard, try showing off your singing skills. make sure your singing is loud so even people that are far away can hear your "beautiful" voice.]

Bard is that thing where make noises and things happen right?

You don't know what singing has to do with any of it but hey it sounds fun.

The only song you kind of know is the Miracle Man one so you sing that.

CONGRATULATIONS!!!:

Cry of the banshee is now stronger!!

Everyone who was in front of is now on the floor...

Kay and Ruby are holding their ears.

Marcel just gives you thumbs up and walks to the counter to pay.

But you can't help but notice their face looked a little cramped...


The Magic items shop Looked..........Magicey??????

Like someone tried really hard to make this place look like a magic shop.

There were star stickers everywhere!

Statues of wizards by the entrance.

And big Dark blue drapes hung around.

Even the teenage pimple faced part-timer was wearing a mage's robe that way to big for him.

Unlike the last magic store, you were in items were put into separate categories.

This place seems to put them by how expensive they were.

Which was kind of annoying.

Kay, of course, got more bullets.

Ruby got some Firestones.

And Marcel got some potions.

[buy water and light magic or stuff related to it]

Okay.

You pick up some water stones and a staff of light.

What else.

[ you see a few things that are aspected towards the fire element, buy or take a few of them, maybe they'll help get more of fire's trust.] 

You hold your hand to your chest..........nothing.....

You sigh and get some fire stuff.

You take some fire stones and a fire wand.

[Buy a book of life magic and start practicing]

You don't have water or light magic so you don't know how much that will do but hey life has surprised you before.

You look around but the only thing you found close to that is this book.

The Magic book of making life your own with the lifness that was in you all along.

By Dick Dicknus Dickensen.

You buying this but you're not reading it........................................

[remember the books called "Summoning Circles" and "Ki cultivation"? maybe there is something to make them usable in the Magic items shop, ask the workers there if there is something that can remove the black slime.]

You walk over to Kay.

"Hey, mommy?"

"yes, sweetie!!"(Kay)

"did get all the black slime off the books I gave you?"

"Well....kind off...you see I got most of it off but the last chapters are stuck together......"(Kay)

"Maybe someone here can help with that?"

Kay walks to a girl in the same robe that teenager you saw earlier was wearing.

When Kay should her the book she kind of lazily pointed at the corner where some kind of magic item was set up.

It was pretty big and looked like a cabinet it seemed to use air and water magic.

When Kay put the books in they started to float and slowly all the slime started to come off.

"Woaw"(Kay)

Kay takes the books back they're a little damp but they're clean.

Kay pates your head.

"Hehehe, thanks for reminding me of this Kathy"(Kay)

................head pats are nice.....


The blade shield shops were right next to each other.

It seems the owners are brothers.

One was a human and the other was a dwarf.

How that works you have no idea.

You enter the blade shop first maned by the human brother.

The place is neat, all the word are put into types.

Ones for slashing ones stabbing ones for both, one-handed, two-handed.

Everything was really easy to find.

Ruby grabs some throwing knives.

Marcel gets a cooking knife.

And Kay doesn't get anything.

You all start walking out of the store when.

[buy something shiny for Kay and Ruby]

"Ah! I have to buy something!"

"Ok we'll be in the next store~~ don't be late~~"(Marcel)

You walk back in.

You look around.

Everything is shiny here!

What should you get???

You're almost overwhelmed by the sheer amount of choices.

You can close your eyes and grab the nearest thing.

When you open your eyes you find hands bloody but with two items.

Some kind of circle blade thing 

And a three-bladed knife thingy????

They're covered in blood but they look kind of cool.

You take them to the counter.

The one behind it seems to be the human brother.

He speaks in a light dwarfen accent.

"Oh, will thaht bee al...................AH, SHIT!"(human brother)

His almost pop out of his head when he sees the blood.

He runs to the back and gets a med kit.

He comes back and starts cleaning your hands and wraps for some reason.

"Ok...ok....ok.....yo shoould fine now....whee the hell are yo parents!"(human brother)

You shrug your shoulders.

"One sec"(Human brother)

He takes out some cloth and wraps up the blades and puts them into bags so it will be safe to carry.

You pay him and walk out.

"Tell yo parents they shoouldn't send thee child to get thee weapons!!"(Human brother)

"Ok"


You enter the shield shop.

None of your party members are here so they must have skipped this place.

You notice some snoring. 

A dwarf is sleeping behind the counter.

This must be the dwarf brother.

[buy yourself a shield or a few of them and use it with a tentacle. although it won't help you much it will make it easier to protect your comrades during the heat of battle.]

You take four one-handed shields and drop them on the counter.

They make a sound loud enough to wake up the dwarf brother.

"Ah! oh ye ye ye ye.....ah four sshieldss is it!! ahh ok umm"(Dwarf brother)

The way he talked was very strange even for dwarfs.

You give him the money.

"ye ye ye ye vey gooood vey goood servisssss"(Dwarf brother)

You take the shields and leave!


You enter the ruin carving shop.

You find your friend here.

Ruby is talking to the owner.

"looK hoW harD iS thiS tO understanD!! I wanT iT tO bE morE fireY!!!"(Ruby)

"that's......that's not a thing!! I can't do that!!! your knives already have a fire attribute I can't give them more!!"(owner)

The owner seems to be a female dwarf but they talk without an accent.

"TheN whaT caN yoU dO!!"(Ruby)

"A lot! I can make them stronger, more durable, faster! do want ANY of that!!"(Owner)

"Uggggggh finE! jusT makE iT fasteR!!"(Ruby)

The owner takes Ruby's knives and put them under a machine which slowly presses down on each knife and imprinting the ruin.

 "Here you go..."(Owner)

"HmmmM I thoughT thesE woulD bE hanD carveD"(Ruby)

The owner puts a hand to her face.

"The ruin is at its full potential when it's perfectly made! this machine does that every time and it does it in seconds!"(owner)

"oK geeZ I didn'T asK foR A fuckinG lessoN"(Ruby)

For some reason, Ruby seems more bitchy than usual.

[Carve some runes in your HalberT/D, Reaper, and Trident.]

[Have darkness night carved in runes to increase damage]

You pull out your weapons and take them to the owner.

Her face lights up when she sees you.

"OH! heeey sweetie!! what's your name!!"(owner)

"Kathy"

"AH! what a sweet name!!! can do anything for you!"(owner)

"Yeah just these please"

You put the weapons on the counter.

The owner's face seems taken aback a little.

"ooooo...ummm............ok......what kind so want?"(owner)

"all of them"

"huh! are you su-"(owner)

"all of them"

"........"(owner)

She puts each weapon into the machine and carves each ruin on them.

CONGRATULATIONS!!!:

Halbert: increased strength, durability, speed 

Reaper: increased strength, durability, speed 

Trident: increased strength, durability, speed 

Cool now your weapon are stronger now.

"OH therE yoU arE I waS worrieD abouT yoU"(Ruby)

Ruby calls out to you.

 The owner's face is filled with confusion.

"....little girl how do you know this woman..."(owner)

"she's my girlfriend"

The owner's face slowly turns to Ruby her eyes filled with disgust.

Ruby starts to panic for some reason.

"AH! NO! NO! NO! NO! SHE'S JUST BEING SILLY!! HAHAHAHAHA!!"(Ruby)

Ruby rubs your head.

"wait so.....your....not my girlfriend.........."

You feelings are getting weird.

"WHAT! nO nO nO nO nO kthaniD....I..."(Ruby)

Ruby looks over to see the owner's judging eyes.

She sighs giving up.

"MarceL!!!!!!!"(Ruby)

Marcel comes in and fixes the situation.

Marcel seems to be just as good at diffusing situation as they are at starting them.


Kay and Marcel are snickering as you enter the blacksmiths.

"shuT uuuuppppP!!!!!!!"(Ruby)

Ruby walks to the corner to pout.

[ever since you got The cursed man's finger and the Darkest night you never had basic maintenance done to them, ask the workers to see if the weapons are damaged in any way.]

Ths blacksmiths seem to be run by three humans and two dwarfs.

Kay is talking to one of the dwarfs showing them her gun.

While that's happening.

Marcel walks up and talks to one of the humans.

The human looks left and right before taking Marcel to the back.

Hmmm....you wonder what that's about.

Marcel said they had to come to Roland to pick up somethings, maybe this is the place?

Ah, whatever you really don't care.

You walk up to one of the other humans and have them take a look at Darkest night and cursed man's finger.

He stares at them for a little while before taking towards the other human to inspect it.

After some time they come back.

"ummm....there's not really maintenance that needs to be done on these weapons....at most we can polish them for you little girl"(human1)

"Yeah okay"

"Hey...aren't you bit too young to have a halberd and a sword"(human2)

"Yes, yes I am"

"...........well ok then"(Human2)

One of them goes to polish your weapons.

"So is there anything else you need"(Human 1)

[ask the person running the shop if they work with glass if they do ask them if they can make you a "huge glass cock". (as in chicken)]

"do you work with glass?"

"no sorry blacksmith only work with iron and steel you need glass smith for that"(Human 1)

"...oh...................ok."

Well, Umm....you guess that makes sense.

[learn how to do half of the blacksmithing stuff if you do then you get the mind aptitude]

You roll your eyes.

Yeah your sure that it will...

"Can you show some blacksmithing stuff"

"Oh! hahaha curious little thing aren't ya! I was like you when I was your age! Come on let show you!"(human 1)

Form a safe distance the human shows you different types of blacksmithing techniques.

"soo pretty cool huh!"(Human 1)

The human wiggles his eyebrows up and down.

You deiced to humor him.

"Yeah it was cool"

"Hehehe!"(Human 1)

A strangely proud look enters his face.

And yeah you didn't get mind magic................

Finally Marcel come back carrying a small bag on their belt.

Ruby who was reading her catalog stands up.

"......FinallY!"(Ruby) 

"Ok I got my things we can go now~~~"(Marcel)

Kay eyes them

"What did you ge- you know what I don't want to anything about you that I don't have to"(Kay)

"That's our party's fucking Matto at this point~~~~"(Marcel)

".....yeaH....tO bE honesT I barelY knoW anythinG abouT yoU guyS anD I don'T thinK I wanT tO"(Ruby)

Everyone but you shakes their heads in agreement.

Kay gets her gun back and you get your newly shiny weapons back.


The Red Mask store is very unique as it has a space all to its own.

It's very...um.....neat?

The building is red with a black roof with a giant sign of the red mask logo.

From the inside, the place seems to very weirdly put together.

Like it was made in a way for people to get lost by making it harder to find the exit.

Behind this counter.....god I'm getting kind of sick of typing the word counter......

Is a teenager in a black suit with a red shirt underneath.

On their face is a wide and very fake smile.

"Welcome to red mask!!"(teenager)

They almost scream that at you.

[Order this. Four demon hearts, 1 devil heart, and the skeleton of a vampire. Get yourself a 1 gravity ring in case of you encounter a psychic power enemy again.]

You walk up to him.

"excuse me I would like Four demon hearts, 1 devil heart, and the skeleton of a vampire and a gravity ring"

"coming right up!!!"(Teenager)

The teenager hits some buttons on his screen.

After a few scounds, he looks backs at you and-

Bang!!

His head hits the counter!

"I"m so sorry!!!! We are out of devil hearts and vampire skeletons at the moment!!!!!!! we will be happy to deliver it to you with no shipping cost!!!!!"(Teenager)

He then proceeds to bang his again and again while apologizing, blood is starting to pool....

"um....ok...that's fine...."

His head shoots back up!

"Thank you for understanding dear customer!!!!!!!"(teenager)

His smile looks extremely forced!

He packs a bag with four demon hearts and a gravity ring.

"can I get you anything else!!!!!"(teenager)

[ Ask the person running the store how you can become a robot with rocket-powered fists]

"umm how can I become a robot with rocket-powered fists!"

The teenager's smile starts to twitch violently!

 "................I can get you rockets??.....is that fine!!!!"(Teenager)

"Nah that's okay"

His face starts to relax a little bit.

[ask Ruby what this "vibrator" thing is.]

What vibrator thing?

"Hey, do you know a vibrator thing?"

The teenager's face goes back to complete carnage!

"Hey, Ruby!!"

You call out to Ruby who's checking out the newest hoodies.

"yeaH?"(Ruby)

"what's a vibrator thing?"

Ruby blinks a few times.

"it'S likE uhH A uhH ummM yoU seE!"(Ruby)

Ruby starts fumbling!

[buy or take the "vibrator" for future purposes.]

"Can we buy it?"

Ruby's face glows red.

She whispers in your ear.

"we'lL ordeR onE lateR..."(Ruby)

"Okay"


You are now back at the inn to dump all the stuff you bought.

You decid this is a good time to give the shiny things to Kay and Ruby.

"oh? what's this!"(Kay)

You give kay the circle blade thing.

"Oh! wow! that's so nice of you Kathy!!!"(Kay)

Kay gives a hug and a kiss after putting the blade somewhere safe of course.

You give the three blade things to Ruby.

"OH! sweeT! saiS!!! thanK yoU sO mucH!!!"(Ruby)

Ruby goes to kiss you on the lips but then backs out at the last second and gives you one on the forehead.

Hmm?

Marcel is staring at you.

Their eyes wide and flashing......they're expecting a gift!!!!

OH SHIT!

OH SHIT!

OH SHIT!

YOU DIDN'T GET MARCEL ANYTHING!!!!!!

You start to panic but you take out all nerves from your face first so it looks normal!

You look into your flap for something! anything!!

You reach deep down to very depths of the flap and...you feel something!!

You pull out triumphantly!

IT'S A!!!!

Bag of candy corn....

Where did you get-

Gentleman club.......you got it from them and then forgot about it.....

You have to play off or you're fucked!

"I...I got you this! because......"

YOU GOT IT!!!

"I thought it was as sweet as you!"

You give Marcel a point and a wink.

Marcel's face slowly turns red.

They awkwardly reach out and take the bag and hold it to their chest.

"......thank you"(Marcel)

Phew! that was close.

!!!!

You like some holes are being burned into your back!

You slowly turn over to see Kay and Ruby.

They're both pouting and have their arms crossed looking at you narrow eyes.

............you might have fucked up here.................you need to think of a distraction fast!

[ask Marcel if they knew a winery with a nice view of the mountain.]

"Marcel!!!"

Marcel red-faced and still in a daze responds weakly.

"Yes~~~~~~~~~~~~~"(Marcel)

"Do you know any winery with a view of the mountain.

Marcel blinks a couple of time and then bring a hand to their mouth.

"ummm~~~~ yeah I know of one~~"(Marcel)

"Then let's go!!!"

You pull everyone with you to get the hell out of this atmosphere.


The winery Marcel took you too was very nice.

Everything was made of steel here but it made a good theme.

There was only one table near the view of the mountain and it seems that your party was the only one interested in it.

You have wine for the first time.

It seems that Roland doesn't have any laws against minors drinking if they're with an adult.

Wine is.....fine....like it tastes good...but you don't really get the high feeling Marcel always talks about.

Maybe it just doesn't work on you.

Another reminder of how different you are.

You get bad feelings.

But it all goes away when you look at the mountain, though you're the only one who's looking at it.

Blacktop mountain seems to be more of an eyesore to the people of Roland than anything.

You start at the tip where you can make out the black outline......................soon.

But first, you should alchemize some more powerful weapons!

You can't bring them with you to the other realm place but from the goblin tale, you heard a lot of strong monsters live there!

Let's see what do you have:

The cursed man's finger (sword)

The Nanni (Harpoon gun)

Darkest night (Halberd)

Reaper

Trident

A pair of gauntlets

Boots

four shields

Red hood

Water stones

Fire stones

Fire Wand

Staff of light

The Magic book of making life your own with the lifness that was in you all along.

Gravity ring

Four demon hearts


Write commands in the comments.

start with command: your command

For the alchemy

Write alchemy: item1 - item 2

12