day 29 [S]
426 16 3
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.
Unlaw recap: after getting a ride from a drug pusher by the name of Atlas the party makes it to Unlaw, after Kthanid witnesses a man in a trenchcoat with an X on his forehead scale the wall, Atlas receives a letter that disturbs him, seeing this Kthanid sends a piece of himself to follow Atlas, in Unlaw the party sets up in the 4th district in a hotel they can't afford, they receive a shipment of plush toys from red mask which Kthanid distributes among the party after that Ruby has the idea for Kthanid to turn into a monster to steal money but for some reason she also wants him to become an urban legend, then the party goes out to gamble to make money, Kthanid wins a bunch of money which gets him even more attention as it seems someone has been spreading fake or very exaggerated rumors about him, at the same time two demons appear in the 3rd district, hearing about this Marcel makes their way there to perform ritual murder and takes Kthanid with them

{timer: 228 days till universes destruction}

{Current form: human male}


The 2nd district.

Famous as being one of the biggest manufacturers of drugs in loam.

It's also the 3rd largest district.

Its factories were filled with scientists and workers whose only job was to research and create drugs.

The drugs were all high quality.

And while they did also sell cheap products, the 2nd district was mostly known for its luxury drugs and even made custom ones for incredibly rich customers.

They can choose how long and how strong it can be and many other effects.

And thanks to a new discovery, they can even make it non-addictive. 

Just to be clear, the 2nd district only made drugs, they would act as suppliers and the drugs would then be sold to drug lords all over the loam as they acted as middlemen, though most of the drugs they made would go through the 8th district which was in the business of smuggling and pushing.

While being stuck in between the 1st district (a lawless wasteland) and the 3rd district (also a lawless wasteland but with rides) would put it at a disadvantage as they would be cut off from the rest of unlaw, leaving them in the dark of any information on other districts.

It did come with a positive, the reverse was true.

The rest of unlaw was cut off from the 2nd district.

Any information leaking would be very difficult.

As such, how they made the drugs was top secret.

For the boss of the 2nd district, Heisenberg the perfectionist, this trade was well worth it.

Heisenberg was a man who came out of nowhere and changed the drug game.

While other drug makers were focused on quantity,  Heisenberg focused on quality.

As his title suggests Heisenberg has a very high standard for most things.

He's completely willing to throw out an entire batch of drugs if it doesn't meet his standards.

Even when they did meet his standards it wasn't enough, nothing was ever good enough.

This type of work ethic brought drugs to the upper class in a way where it didn't have to be hidden.

No longer do noblemen have to take their drugs behind closed doors, now they can enjoy them at parties as luxury goods 

This made Heisenberg and all who work for and with him very rich.

Usually, there’d be people out to get him for this.

Anyone who raises up so fast will get a lot of jealousy.

But Heisenberg made sure to only sell to powerful people at first that would protect him.

Thanks to this Heisenberg didn't have to fight for his district.

It was practically given to him on a silver platter.

 

Speaking of Heisenberg.

He is currently waiting for a very important meeting.

He's been sitting in his office and looking at his wristwatch every five seconds.

His guests were 45 seconds late.

Heisenberg kept tapping on his desk but stopped quickly, not wanting to dent his nice steel desk.

His hard stone fingers ruined many desks that had to be replaced.

Heisenberg was half dwarf and half human, which was known as dwelves.

Dwelves were known as the greatest craftsmen, imagine a dwarf but stretched out and less hard. 

With the ability of dwarfs and the long and delicate fingers of humans which let them make more complicated works.

Dwelves were not shunned by dwarfs, in fact, dwarfs saw them as higher beings.

This has to do with their skill and the fact that conceiving a dwelve in the first place is almost impossible.

Heisenberg rubbed his rocky beard, the dust falling on his desk which he quickly swept away.

His guests were now 1 minute and 2 seconds late.

He starts playing with the orange beanie on his head, he pulls the elastic band and lets it go hitting his hard head.

Anyone who saw Heisenberg would not guess he was a drug lord.

They would just guess that he's a statue of a hipster.

His very slim frame, flannel shirt, and thick-rimmed black glasses did not help.

Heisenberg lets out a sigh.

Dust and small rock bits fly out of his mouth.

He dusts it off quickly.

"........what's taking em so long...."(Heisenberg)

Speaking with a very slight dwarven accent, Heisenberg talks to no one.

His guests are now 3 minutes late!

Punctuality is very important for Heisenberg.

He was a man with way too much on his plate, especially now.

He started tapping the duck again without realizing it.

Tap Tap Tap Tap Tap Tap Tap Tap Tap Tap Tap Tap Tap Tap Tap THUNK!

That last sound.........

Heisenberg slowly looked down.....

Yep, he made a dent in the desk again.

"god...........dam...it"(Heisenberg)

He considered getting a new desk, but.......what if his guests come now?? what if they walk on him with NO DESK???

He can't have that! he would look silly! if Heisenberg saw a man in his office without a desk he would never respect him!!!

Heisenberg held his beanie and covered his eyes.........that dent is going to distract him the whole meeting!!!

Heisenberg did his best not to sigh, not wanting to dust this room up.

He lets his mind wander for a bit.

But all the things he has to work on today keep entering his brain.

It didn't help that problems kept popping up.

And just yesterday.....a really BIG problem came up.

To remain safe Heisenberg has to keep complete moderation on the 1st and 3rd districts.

The 2nd district is more likely to get attacked from there than from someplace else.

And while the report of the 1st district was the same as ever, the 3rd brought some awful news.......

"....gods I ope they take aire of tha demon"(Heisenberg)

His accent slips out, that only happens when he's REALLY stressed out.

While he considered taking care of it personally, it's better left to the pros.

The first thing he did was contact the cult of outliers.

He thought it would be headache inducing to get them here.

This was one of those times where being cut off from the rest unlaw didn't help.

For all, he knew there were no members of the cult in unlaw.

How long would it take for them to send someone??

Heisenberg never dealt with this sort of thing before and it was giving him a lot of anxiety.

He considered throwing this at an intern to take care off but he doesn't trust anyone more than himself.

After imagining every possible thing going wrong he finally called the cult.

To his complete surprise! not only was there a member of the cult in unlaw, but they were also a subjugator!! 

He was shocked at how smoothly everything went.

The cult of outliers was even thankful for the information and declined any kind of payment.

This made Heisenberg incredibly thankful he wasn't a demon. 

Those guys really hated demons.....

"hopefully tha subjugator will take care of tha demon problem by tha end of tha day...."(Heisenberg)

Heisenberg rearranges his desk to hide the dent he made earlier to keep himself occupied while waiting.

But this fucks up the way he likes his desk so he moves some more things around.

Finally, he sets things up in a perfect way.

But he forgets to hide the dent.

He does this a couple of times until finally, he hears a knock at the door.

He stands up and fixes his black vest and straightens his bowtie.

Only after making sure his black-rimmed glasses were actually on his face this time did he speak.

"come in"(Heisenberg)

"excuse me"(??)

Three men enter the room.

Two bald men who looked like twins.

They had white suits on with black dots all over it.

And one man with a big white fuzzy fur coat.

The man was blond with big novelty sunglasses that you'd try on once for a picture, because why the fuck would you ever buy one?

The man waved at Heisenberg a big toothy smile.

"Thank you for taking the time to meet us!!"(???)

Heisenberg was caught off guard by his teeth.

Each tooth had black dots on them so it looked like he had dice for teeth.

"We made sure to get here as early as possible!!"(???)

Heisenberg had to stop himself from scoffing.

The man reaches a hand out to Heisenberg.

Heisenberg very reluctantly took that hand.

"yes....gentlemen.....let's speak business"(Heisenberg)


Ladies and gentlemen welcome to the third district! 

This line echoes through the quiet district.

Everything seems to stop when the speakers play.

The rats that fill this district just freeze in place until it finishes only to freeze again when it starts.

The once bright colorful posters and decor have long lost their colors, now only shades of grey and green with the odd pink exist.

Deflated balloons dance in the streets as the wind carries the rainbow trash across the 3rd district.

Sometimes they get caught on trash bins and clump up together to the point that they block roads.

The fast-food stalls and gift shops have long been looted, only leaving behind stale hard candies and shitty ironic shirts no one would ever wear.

And as a final touch, every single thing was covered in a thick layer of untouched dust.

A place long abandoned.

A place long dead.

It wasn't creepy as it was just sad.

Like the corpse of a clown that never even got to act.

Looking at all of this.

Only one question can be asked.........

 

 who the fuck thought it was a good idea to build an amusement park in unlaw?

 

The usual silence of the 3rd district was disturbed this day.

Near the entrance, two people can be heard...


"At the time I had no idea what they were~~~~~they couldn't hurt me~~~~but I couldn't hurt them either~~~"(Marcel)

"then what did you do?"

"I just left~~~~nothing else I could do~~~~"(Marcel)

"hmmmm.....that is pretty strange.......so they were like....ghosts?"

"not exactly~~~they were more like living gas~~~kind of like um~~~there's this thing called a slime whose body is a liquid~~~it was kind of like that but you know~~~~gas~~~hmmm now I wonder if they were just evaporated slime.........."(Marcel)

"slime......slime....slime.....slime........I don't like saying that word......"

You and Marcel have just entered the 3rd district.

The gate at the entrance was collapsed blocking the way in.

It seems at some point there was some kind of cartoon character was standing on the gate.

It was pretty hard to tell when it was in pieces.

You considered jumping over it but Marcel found a little opening to squeeze through.

What greeted you was a red brick path that led to the center of the 3rd district.

There was this speaker that kept going.

Ladies and gentlemen welcome to the third district! 

You just destroyed it with a void bullet.

You can still hear it in the distance though...

You started walking on the red brick path while gazing at the ruins of this district.

On the way, Marcel was telling you stories about his travels.

"do you think you can turn into one of those things~~~~like just become gas~~~~"(Marcel)

You scratch your head.

"in theory, I can turn into anything....but.....I don't know how.....it's like I have the materials and tools but I have no idea how to use any of them....."

Marcel nods their heads.

"is that right~~~~I have been wondering how your transformation works~~~~ so how did you figure out the use of your tools~~~"(Marcel)

"well....I guess by eating things, when I eat things I can kind of see what they're made of and stuff but even then, most of it is so complicated..."

"how so~~~~~~"(Marcel)

"well for my early transformations, it was all outside stuff like furr, arms, and legs you know stuff like that, which is why I couldn't turn into a human even though I ate a bunch of them and kind of knew what they were made of, it was too complicated!!! even when I did get a human form I didn't get a heart and muscles till later, and I still don't have most of the human organs...."

"hmmm~~~it's ok you already have the most important human organ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~"(Marcel)

Marcel winks at you.

You ignore them.

"Like just recently I got lungs and you know...breathing...is kind of nice! I like breathing! it feels good.....but I don't need it so most of the time I don't even use my lungs so they kind of start rotting and I have to make new ones....."

"hmmm~~~~~from what I read the demon god could transform like you~~~~but the process is completely different~~~~"(Marcel)

"How so?"

"it a bit complex~~~let me think of a way to explain it~~~~"(Marcel)

You keep following the red brick road, staring at the odd doll and decoration.

You don't really like this place.

Marcel is still thinking while looking left and right, till finally, their eyes lock on to something.

They start walking towards three big plastic statutes.

The statutes seemed to be of animals?? 

It was so stylized that it wasn't clear.

One had a burger in its hand 

And one had a chef's hat.

The third didn't have a head.

they seem to be the mascots for whatever the crumbled rubble behind it used to be.

"ok I got it~~~see these~~~what the ever the hell these are~~~~"

"yeah"

"you see~~the demon god was an amalgamation of sorts~~~ every time he sucked something into himself it became a part of him~~~~"(Marcel)

Marcel plucked the arms legs and heads of the statutes and then put them all together to make some kind of hellish fusion.

"while he could make certain parts of himself more prominent~~~~he was mostly like this~~~~~he would get stronger by sucking in gods or smarter by sucking in sages and making them parts of himself~~~~~~~"(Marcel)

You tap your chin.

"so....he wasn't turning into things.......he was just making them part of him?"

"pretty much~~~~~~"(Marcel)

"I see that.....hmmm?"

You just noticed something! 

You were very surprised that you never caught this before!

"When you talk about the demon god you say He, why not They like you?"

Marcel crosses their arms.

"because he wanted to be the opposite of the goddess~~~~~she was female so he became male~~~~~"(Marcel)

"......he did it out of spite?"

"yep~~~~~~~~~~I wouldn't worship any other god~~~~~~~~~~~~"(Marcel)

Marcel winked and stuck their tongue out.

"................"

..........but the demon god huh......he was kind of like you...but at the same time very different......how much is he was like you......well....you can never really know...

CLANK!

You look down, it seems you kicked something.

It was a box with some kind of round glass thing on one end.

Marcel picks it up, but not before putting a tissue on it.

"it's a camera~~~~~~~this is a new model but it seems to be broken~~~~~~I wonder who it belonged to~~~~~~~"(Marcel)

Marcel opens up the back of the camera.

It had a tube in it.

Marcel pulls it out and unfurls a long strip.

"What is that?"

"It's a camera roll~~~~when you take pictures they get stored on it~~~~you have to convert them to actually see the picture~~~~but if you just hold it up to the sun you can kind of see what it is~~~~~~"(Marcel)

Marcel holds the film up.

There seems to be only one picture.

It's of two women standing in front of the 3rd district's crumbled gate.

"hmmmm~~~~~this has to be at least a day or two old~~~~~this doesn't really help though~~~~~~"(Marcel)

Marcel throws the box into a trash can and keeps walking.

You stare at it for a bit........

It seems you're not the only people that came here................


 You made it to the center of the park.

Originally you would be greeted by the face of a cartoon character made out of flowers.

But all the flowers have wilted and rotted at this point that you just have a high circle of dirt in the middle of the park......

You can hear.

Ladies and gentlemen welcome to the third district! 

Reverberating around the park.

You couldn't see any speakers though.

"that's going to be annoying..."

"doesn't have to be~~~~"(Marcel)

"what do you mea-"

Before you can react Marcel touches your forehead with their finger.

Your brain feels weird for a bit.

"What was that?"

"do you still hear it~~~~"(Marcel)

"....no!!"

You can't hear that annoying speaker anymore!

"How did you do that!!"

"Mind~~~~"(Marcel)

Marcel gestures like a magician.

"The mind is pretty powerful~~~~it can push so many things away~~~leaving you only with your thought~~~~though~~~~sometimes that's not very useful.....................I mostly use it whenever Kay is flapping her mouth~~~~~~~~~~~"(Marcel)

Mind...huh...

"I have a lot of trouble of mind....how do you get it?"

Marcel taps their lips.

"Mind is the slippery slope of life~~with thoughts as the water that carries you~~~as doubt throws rocks on the slop~~~the blood that seeps out of you because of these rocks is fear that keeps you going~~~as the sun of knowledge~~~shines on your face a metaphor for enlightenment~~but that sun will set~~~seeping into the darkness like the blood that's seeping from your legs~~~~the moon slowly raises~~a symbol of death~~~that one day your mind will also turn to darkness~~~~~ do you understand now~~~~~~"(Marcel)

".......no........I....I didn't understand any of that....."

Marcel claps.

"good~~~~"(Marcel)

"good?"

"yes good~~~because that was just a bunch of bullshit I strung together~~~~it has no meaning~~~~~~that's where mind comes in~~~someone with mind could take that tangled up bullshit and string it into something useful~~~because that's what mind is~~~~to find the meaning in the meaningless~~~~~~"(Marcel)

"....I thought mind was about like...understanding people or something..."

"ooh~~~~kathy~~kathy~~kathy~~~"(Marcel)

Marcel pats your head like a teacher.

"There is nothing more meaningless than people~~~~~~~~"(Marcel)


The park seemed to be laid out like unlaw, with a road leading to the middle and then branching out to different areas.

You stand still for a bit.

You can see in the distance several buildings and rides, each one in different stages of disrepair...

A giant rollercoaster like a mountain in the back.  

And of course, there is the most eye catching thing.

The castle of dreams and nightmares.

It used to be a black and white castle but now it's more of a black and dirty grey.....

You don't understand why.....but you feel strange being here.........

It started faint when you entered but now that you're in the middle of it all.......you just can't ignore it anymore. 

"We should start with the closest one and then circle around~~~~~~~we'll leave the castle for last~~~~"(Marcel)

"umm...alright"

Marcel takes out the map.

"ok the closet one is~~~~~Water Suzy~~~~"(Marcel)

Marcel pointed at the right side of the map, on it was a little girl with pigtails, blood red cheeks, and a comically large life preserver.

"hmmm~~~I never liked water parks~~~too wet~~~but it's better to go there now while the sun is still up~~~~~let's get this over with~~~"(Marcel)

Marcel starts walking but quickly stops and looks back at you.

"kathy~~~~~"(Marcel)

This catches you off guard.

"yes!"

"look this mission is important~~~~but that doesn't mean you have to be all tense about it~~~~~~"(Marcel)

"what?"

Now that Marcel said it......you feel a bit on edge.......you don't really know why.....

But this place......something about the air........it feels...........................................disgusting......

"after all~~~~~~~"(Marcel)

Marcel links their arm with yours.

"this is a date after all~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~"(Marcel)


You are now walking on a blue brick road.

It started off clean...well "clean" but after a while, it was more green than blue.

There was this weird green stuff on the bricks and the air smelled of dirty water.

Marcel had a frown on their face the whole way through.

On the way, you passed what seemed to be "seafood" restaurants.

But every single one of them had a sign that said "no seafood available at this time".

"what is a seafood?"

"It just means food cooked from anything that lives in the sea~~~~~~~~~~"(Marcel)

"Have we eaten any of that?"

"Nope~~~~we've eaten fake seafood though~~~~~fake foods just started to be made a couple of years ago~~~~it's pretty convenient~~~~real seafood is way~~~~too~~~expensive~~~~ plus it's dangerous to acquire~~~~~~"(Marcel)

"dangerous?"

"yeah~~~the sea is getting filled up with more and more monsters~~~it's one of the many reasons fishmen have started moving to land~~~~~~"(Marcel)

"huh"

You stare at the seafood stores, bits of foam that used to be cartoon crabs, and shrimp are scattered here and there.

"then why open up these restaurants?"

Marcel shrugs.

"They probably were going to pay for it after~~~~they got the money from the park~~~~~that way they can have seafood on the ads~~~I think this park was only open for a couple of months~~~though I'm not really sure~~~it was before I was born~~~~"(Marcel)

"hmmm......"

Marcel keeps walking but you stare at the restaurants some more.

They're really dark but you can almost make out a-

Huh?

For a second there.....you think you saw something move.....

You move closer to get a better look.....

Just behind the counter in the kitchen. 

Is that...a......

"Kathy~~~~let's go~~~~~~~"

Marcel calls you from the end of the road.

"oh!.....coming!!"

You take one last look to make sure.

And you see......Nothing.

There is nothing there..............maybe you just imagined that?

You run to catch up with Marcel.

Just as you walk away.............a grey hand comes out from under the counter.


"This......this sucks......."(Marcel)

You've entered Water Suzy.

You passed through a gate that looked like a wave, Water Suzy was surfing on it.

You have never seen a water park in your life, in fact, you don't really know what a water park is.

But even you can tell that this is the worst water park in history.

To call this place dirty would be an understatement.

Marcel, the crazed killer who bathed in the blood of their enemies had to pinch their nose.

Everything here was painted blue, but all that paint is peeling off now, revealing the grey concrete behind it.

There was this large wall with all types of life jackets and floats, there were so many that the wall was tipping over after all these years.

There was a big pool in the middle.

It was green with brown spots, dead animals were floating on the surface.

There even seemed to be a few dead people.

Flies and other bugs would gather near them trying to get as much as possible from the pool buffet.

"........let's get this shit over with NOW!"(Marcel)

Marcel looks disgusted to even be here.

"umm ok....so what should we look for?"

"Any marks that someone was there~~~~stuff moved around~~~scratch or bite marks~~~~just anything that looks wrong~~~~~"(Marcel)

"......alright"

There are only three things that stand out to look through.

1- the water slides 

2- the lazy river

3- the water shoot

That last one caught your eye first.

It was this big tube that went up to the sky.

You walk towards it while Marcel kicks around the gift shop, not wanting to touch that wet plushies.

There was a sign next to the tube, it was really faded but you can kind of make out what it says.

It seems that you would get into the tube and water would be shot under you, sending you all the way up.

How you would get down.....you have no idea.....

You wonder why anyone would willingly get in this.

Maybe it's some kind of execution device?

You decide to ask Marcel. 

Marcel was currently eyeballing a big pile of wet magazines like they were waiting for it to move. 

"Hey Marcel"

"yes~~"(Marcel)

"So....what exactly...do people..you know....do here?"

"well they come here to have fun~~~~~.......that's the idea anyway......."(Marcel)

You look around again.

"fun?"

"yeah~~~to be honest~~~I don't get it either~~~~~~it's like pretend fun~~~~~"(Marcel)

"pretend?"

"yep~~~~~~instead of getting into a river with god knows how many parasites~~~~they just get into a fake river with only a few parasites~~~~~ "(Marcel)

You don't really get it...........

"I see.......so what are you doing here?"

"I thought I saw that pile move~~~~~but I really don't want to touch it so I'm staking it out~~~~"(Marcel)

You send out a tentacle and bash the pile away.

What seems to be a big rodent scurries out.

"was....was that the dem-"

"no~ it was not~~~~~"(Marcel)

"oh"

"the ones we're looking for are human shaped~~~~~"(Marcel)

[watch for rat]

You watch the rat running away.

It runs up to the pool and uses the bodies to jump across to run away.

........You shudder for a bit as you remember your encounter with another rat......

You can still feel the ruler you won in your hands...........

You shake your head.....now is not the time for this....

You stare at this gift shop.

Well, it's more of a shitty shack with stuff in it.

[find a water gun. It's an amusement park, there's gotta be guns.]

You pick something up from behind a pile of keychains with misspelled names.

It was this weird tube thing with a plastic grip thing under it.

 

CONGRATULATIONS!!!:

You have acquired the pump-action water gun!!

It's a toy for children!!! 

 

"oh~~~a water gun~~~~~how quaint~~~~"(Marcel)

"is it a good weapon?"

"well no~~~~it's a toy~~you squirt water at people~~~it can't really do any damage~~~unless you put some kind of acid in it~~~~~though it will probably melt the thing~~~~~"(Marcel)

You scratch your chin.

Maybe if you filled it with poison it would work? 

Or maybe you should combine it with something using alchemy...

For now, you just put it in your flap.

Marcel looks around the whole area.

The longer they scan the more disgusted they look.

".....fuck this......just take a quick look around and we can move on to someplace that doesn't smell like shit.....I'll stick around here~~~~I don't even want the chance to get wet~~~~~~"(Marcel)

"ok! I'll try  to find something!"

"oh dear thank yo-"(Marcel)

[Search: Water Suzy: Lazy River: search water shoot]

You run off before Marcel can finish.

The first place you go to is the water shoot.

You pry open the door that lets you in the tube to investigate. 

Something inside moves!

You slowly open the door.................

 

A body falls down!

It almost fell on you!

It flops on the ground.

For a second you thought it was the demon but it's not.

The body belonged to a person in a handyman uniform.

Their body was bloated and filled with water.

You wonder how he died, it seems to be from drowning but there is no water here.

He's still wet......did someone move him from the pool?

You search him but you don't really find anything useful.

All you found was a card with his face on it.

You take it anyway.

 

You have acquired an ID Card  

 

Now that you’re done checking the body you go back to check the tube.

You enter it, trying to find any scratches or marks.

You don't really see anything.........maybe.....

You look up.

Maybe there's something up there.......

As much as you want to get this thing working, you don't really know how.

So you just make some more arms and legs and climb up quickly.

It took a bit to get to the top.

The tube shoots out to a platform.

You jump out into it.

You look down at the water park.

From up here, you notice something.

It seems the pool had a picture of Water Suzy under it, hidden by all the trash.

You take a look around to see if anything is out of the ordinary.

Not really seeing anything you decide that there's probably nothing here.

Before you jump down you see something by your feet.

It was a damp piece of paper.

It seems to be some kind of report.

Maybe it belonged to that guy down the tube.

You read it.


One of them escaped through the water system.

I don't know how but they found their way to the tube, this is the third one that got out, this is getting worse.

We just told everyone they had a skin condition but that only goes so far.

This is getting too much for me.

I signed up to work in a park, not some kind of experiment.

I'm going to down to check where they come through.

Hopefully, this will end soon.


You put the paper down.

You look around the again.

What exactly escaped..........

You'll have to look out for this later.

You jump down and run towards Marcel.

It seems park guests would have to take stairs down....

You thought about jumping into the water but decided to just crash on the ground 

You start running towards the exit so you can leave with Marcel.

You pass by the lazy river.

Only taking a quick glance not wanting to waste tim- 

[Search: Water Suzy: Lazy River: drink the river]

[drink every water you see even if it's sea to stay hydrated and to try obtain water magic]

You stop dead in your tracks.

..................................................................well fuck..........

You look down at the lazy river.

It's at least "cleaner" than the pool.......

There's still a lot of water though.......

You sigh and dunk your head under the water...


Tap tap tap tap.

Marcel was tapping their foot on the ground.

"where are they~~~~~~~"(Marcel)

They've been waiting for a while now and are getting a bit worried.

Marcel knows you can take care of yourself but they also know how naive you are....

An image of you stuck in the water slide flashes in their head.

Marcel starts looking for you to make sure you didn't get into any trouble while making sure to keep their nose covered.

It wasn't very long until they noticed something odd.

There was no water in the lazy river.....

".........................."(Marcel)

Marcel puts a hand on their hammer....

They slowly survey the area around them.

They notice a sound....

It was the sound of gargling water.

Marcel slowly makes their way to the sound.

Only to find........you.

"Kathy~~~~~~~"(Marcel)

Marcel looks down on you from the edge of the lazy river.

"yesh.."

You try to talk without spitting water.

"What happened to the water~~~~"(Marcel)

".................I don't know"

"you don't know~~~~~~~~~~~~"(Marcel)

"I don't know"

You try to stand without throwing up all the water.

You did not get water magic................

You had to turn your body into a vacuum with air magic to suck it all in so quick........ 

And now you just have all this water inside of you........

You can feel it sloshing around....

You use two tentacles to pull you up while making sure not to move too much.

"Are you okay~~~~~~~~you look a bit blue~~~~"(Marcel)

That's because you ran out of room in your body and had to use your veins to store water....

"I'm completely fi- BLOOOUGHHHHH!!!"

You throw up on the ground.

You hear a splash water followed by a tink.

You and Marcel look down.

"what's this~~~~~"

A key!

You pick it up.

"I wonder what it's for"

"I don't care~~~let's get the hell out of here~~~~"(Marcel)

 

You have acquired a small key. 

 


"Finally I can breathe through my nose~~~~~~~~"(Marcel)

Marcel makes sure to spray you with a bottle of perfume to get the dirty water smell of you.

You really liked the taste of it so Marcel let you drink it, it helped get the dirty water taste out of your mouth.

"..............you breathe through your nose......"

"hmm~~~~what do you breathe through~~~~~~~"(Marcel)

"..............."

"..............."(Marcel)

"wow! breathing through your nose is way easier!!!!!"

You take a swig of your perfume bottle.

"I can breathe while I'm drinking!!"

You turn to Marcel with stars in your eyes at your new discovery.

Marcel can't help but smile.

They try to memorize your face.

Marcel can't help but be enthralled by you, how even the smallest meaningless things can make you so happy.

Which is why they want to make sure they remember this.

You won't be like this forever......someday the little things of the world will lose their magic.

Just as they did for Marcel............

You feel Marcel lean into you.

You stare at them, oblivious of their thoughts.

You take a sip of the perfume and break the silence.

"sooooo....where to next?"

You've been following this brown brick road for a bit.

Marcel just points at the big sign that's coming up in front of you.

 Mad Mike.

On the sign is what looks to be a punk, his eyes are both bigger than his head and he has a massive tongue that wraps around him.

You wonder what the fuck you're looking at.

"Why is he mad anyway? Is it because he looks weird?"

"I think it's mad as in crazy~~~~~"(Marcel)

"then why didn't they just call him crazy mike???"

"from what we've seen so far~~~~~~nothing in this park was thought out~~~~"(Marcel)

Marcel points at all the "soon to be open shops".

The only thing that's open here is an arcade why nothing but a whack a troll machine that's not even set up....

You scratch your head.

"well...hopefully the next part will be fun"


Mad mike was set up to look like a post-apocalyptic movie.

The kind where the moment the world ends everyone starts duct taping everything they have in their kitchen to their cars.

And where everything is now a big desert.

Which doesn't really make any sense when you think about it, like I get that writers use this as a metaphor that the world has died or something but even if everything was nuked it would never be strong enough to turn everything into sand without eradicating all life.

Also, have you ever been to a desert! there's a lot of life there!

There's a bunch of foxes and big lizards that people in deserts sometimes hunt.

There are also really big things like camels of course.

Speaking of which, why the fuck would they use cars? camels make so much more sense! and you don't have to use a fuel source that's-

Sorry I went on a bit of a tangent there..........

To go with the theme, instead of having concrete on the ground.

It's just dirt and sand!

This was totally for decor reasons! 

And definitely NOT because they had to cut costs!!!!

DEFINITELY!

You walk into Mad mike.

Marcel frowns.

First, their shoes get wet and now they get sand all over them....

Something tells Marcel these shoes won't survive today....

"at least this place doesn't smell~~~well~~~smell as bad~~~~hmmm~~~~"(Marcel)

Marcel crouches down to take another look at their shoes.

"what is it? is it the demons! are they super small!!!"

Marcel swipes his white-gloved finger on the side of their shoes.

"no~~~but they might have left some traces~~~"(Marcel)

The finger came back covered in black dirt.

"hmmmmmmm~~~~~the demons have been here~~~~they leave crap like this behind~~~"(Marcel)

You gasp!

"not actual crap kathy~~~~"(Marcel)

"oh..."

"come one~~~let's search the area~~~~"(Marcel)

 

You and Marcel walk around the uneven road.

There's a couple of places to look through.

1- the roller coaster from hell

2- The death dome

3- Mad mike bumper cars (now with real guns)

"I kind of like this place more"

"really~~~~"(Marcel)

"yeah it's simple, I can see myself hanging around here for a while"

You like sitting in big empty dirt or grass fields and just sit under the red sun.....

"do you want to~~~~"(Marcel)

Marcel puts their hand on your shoulder.

"We're not in a rush~~~~~~~~"(Marcel)

"umm....maybe later, I want to find these demons.....I have this hunch about them..."

"hunch~~~~~~"(Marcel)

"yeah, I just want to make sure of something......"

"and what's that~~~~~~~~~"(Marcel)

Marcel looks very interested.

"why demons are the way they are......"

"you met a demon~~~~~~~~~~"(Marcel)

You stop.

"oh....I never told anyone did I! it was when we were on our way to Roland, you know that forest where all the dead bodies"

"........why didn't you tell me.......tell us~~~~~~~"(Marcel)

"didn't feel like it was important, in fact, I kind of forgot about it"

"..........."(Marcel)

"That was until I fought Ricktar"

"yes.....him....."(Marcel)

"at the end of the fight....it was almost like he became a demon......."

He stabbed himself with a sword filled with cancer and then he became......that thing.....

The implications of that interest you greatly. 

Marcel quickly turns their head to you.

Their eyes full of emotion.

Most of it was worry.

"Maybe he just looked like one~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~how would you know~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~you may not have even fought a demon ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~"(Marcel)

Marcel looks desperate, like they want you to take back everything you just said right now!

You stare back at them, the balls of void you call eyes not losing to theirs. 

You think about what Marcel said for a second.

"Maybe you're right........I know better than anyone that you can look like something and even feel like something........but you're not that thing.............that's why I need to find out.........it's really important to me....I feel it......"

You know so much and at the same time so little about cancer...

This could help you understand what you are....

A silence is between you now.

It goes on for what feels like forever.

Marcel looks down.

"sorry"(Marcel)

You smile at Marcel.

"don't apologize, after all, I need a demon expert to see if I'm right"

 Marcel thinks about it and smiles back.

"ok~~~~"(Marcel)

If it was anyone else Marcel would have killed them by now.

But you...for some reason.........they actually considered it.

If any other cult member saw Marcel even entertaining this heresy they would be killed.

"I'm probably wrong anyway"

You shrug your shoulders.

"hmm....."(Marcel)

Marcel decides to change the subject.

"so~~~~~~what should we start with~~~~~~"(Marcel)

"that"

You don't even hesitate.

It was one of the first things you saw when you got here.

The Roller coaster from hell.

Marcel whistles at the sight of it.

"good choice~~~~~~"(Marcel)

"I really want to see how this thing works"

"let's hope it's still in somewhat working order~~~~~~~"(Marcel)

You walk up to the roller coaster.

It seems there would usually be a long line because they had all these metal railings to keep the line in check.

It zigzagged around so you and Marcel just sort of went under it.

To enter the roller coaster you had to go through this gate in the shape of Mad mike's head.

His tongue was the stairs and you went through his mouth, big devil horns were on his head, and between the horns was the words "welcome to hell sinners"

It seems most of the decor went to the gate because the roller coaster itself was pretty simple.

The ride was just a simple circle with one hill.

Well, I wouldn't call it a hill....it was a mountain, literally! it was made to be the same height as a mountain!

On the way to ride there was a place where you would sign so you couldn't sue them if you got horrible injuries.

After all this bullshit you're finally at the ride.

Three coaster cars on the rails are in front of you.

The coasters are made to look like coffins.

Which was kind of ironic as some people would have to leave this ride in coffins.

[Search: Mad Mike: the roller coaster from hell: check the coaster cars]

You notice very quickly that one of the coaster cars is missing.

The very last one had the top part missing.

"You think someone just needed a coffin"

"We outliers don't use coffins~~~~dead bodies are worthless~~~we just let them rot where they died~~~~"(Marcel)

"That makes sense!"

You jump into one of the cars.

"My~~~~ aren't you excited~~~~~~~"(Marcel)

You can't really find anything on them except for some old popcorn and dried blood and-!

A knife!

It had a weird symbol on it.

It looked and eye inside of a square.

"I found a thing!"

"let me see~~~~~~"(Marcel)

You throw the knife to Marcel, they catch it easily.

"hmm~~~~~I think I've seen this symbol before~~~but I don't remember where~~~~"(Marcel)

You check the last car.

It looked like it was ripped off.

You can see marks like something clawed it out.

"Ummm....Marcel! I see claw marks where the last car should be"

"So they were here~"(Marcel)

"I'm going to try to turn this thing on"

You try to find something to start the car.

But other than the belt there was nothing.

"how do I start this thing?"

Marcel looks around.

They point towards a podium with controls on it.

"It's probably this~~~~"(Marcel)

Marcel drops the knife and walks up to it and tries to push a few buttons.

"hmmm~~~~it won't work~~~~~"(Marcel)

Then they notice something.

"I think you need some kind of pass to work this thing~~~~~"(Marcel)

"A pass?"

"yeah it seems you need a card~~~~~"(Marcel)

A card!

You have a card!

"I have a card!"

"you have a card~~~~~"(Marcel)

You jump up to Marcel and look at the controls.

You see a leaver, a few buttons, and a card slider.

You take out the ID card and run it through the slider.

It beeps and lights up red.

"try doing it faster~~~~"(Marcel)

You try it again but faster.

Beep.

"try doing it slower~~~"(Marcel)

You go as slowly as possible.

Beep.

"Let me try~~~~"(Marcel)

You hand over the card to Marcel.

They run it through a few times till.

Ding! a green light appeared!

"I think it should be working now~~~~"(Marcel)

"Great!!"

You're about to jump down but Marcel stops you.

"This might not be safe~~~~we should use a test dummy~~~~~"(Marcel)

"umm...alright..."

You're a little disappointed but whatever.

But dummy huh....when you hear the word dummy the first person you think of is.

[summon Wike to Search: Mad Mike: the Gate of Hell]

That's your dummy!

"wike!"

Wike slowly comes out of your shadow.

"yes, my master!! eye am here to help you!"(Wike)

"ok listen-"

Wike cuts you off before you can explain.

"did you realize what EYE Just did!"(Wike)

"...........Wike I want you to-"

"I said- I MEAN, Eye said, "eye" instead of "I"!! pretty funny right! eye'm just going to keep doing that from now on! it's my bit now!"(Wike)

"EYE don't care"

You kick Wike in the I and send him falling to a coaster car.

He rubs his eyes before noticing what situation he's in.

"umm....master what exactly is-"(Wike)

"now Marcel"

"you got it~~~~~"(Marcel)

"WHAT!"(Wike)

Wike doesn't even have a second to react.

There was no build-up with the coaster, it went from 0 to 60 in seconds.

Wike screams as he's shot like a bullet.

And then....he reaches the mountain...

The car would get slower the higher it got.

Wike was crying now, he didn't have time to put on his seatbelt.

He holds on for dear life as he reaches the tip.

Wike prays for any god that will listen while his life flashes through his eye.

Then he gets to the top.

 

A strange feeling goes over Wike.

He could see all of Unlaw from the top.

It all looked so small......it seemed like all the problems he thought so big might have never been that important.

There was no afterlife but.....he would join his friends in the void of nothingness.......

One last time he thought of Her.

At that moment.

Wike accepts his death.

Then.

The car goes down the mountain.

Wike's scream would be heard all over Unlaw, some neighboring settlements would report hearing screams as well.


 

A completely white Wike slowly climbs up to the platform.

His coaster car long since torn to pieces, he had to hold on to it to keep it from tearing apart, in fact, a big piece of the car was stuck to one of his horns.

His eyelashes have all been flown off.

Wike goes into the fetal position.

"w..ww...www.....wwwwas....eyyee..u..uu...uuuu.uusuful....m.mm.mm.mm...mmmmaster.........."(Wike)

"Umm...I guess....I mean it was pretty fun to watch....but reall-....hmm what's this?"

You notice a car piece stuck to Wike's horn, it has some sort of craving on it.

You lodge it out.

"what is it~~~~~~~~~~~"(Marcel)

"there's something on this piece"

Someone carved numbers on this thing.

 

22-55-45-90 

You have acquired a code.

 

You put the piece in your flap.

"This might be useful~~~~~"(Marcel)

You stare at the knife on the ground.

Whoever carved this must have used this knife.

You pat Wike's head.

"well, what do you know, you actually helped me out Wike!"

Without missing a beat Wike jumps up.

All color was back to his body.

"THANK YOU MASTER!! EYE TOLD YOU COULD RELY ON WIKE!!"(Wike)

Wike was jumping up and down.

It took everything you had not to punch him in the eye.

"well whatever....let's check someplace else"

You really wanted to go on the roller coaster but the thing is broken now....

You start walking out when you notice something.

Wike didn't go back in your shadow.

Wike just gives a thumbs up.

"Please rely on me more master!"(Wike)

You sigh.

"Whatever, just stay quiet...."


"I must say that was a lot of fun to watch~~~~~~"(Marcel)

"I guess, I just wish I could have gotten on it"

"don't worry~~~~something tells me we're getting a lot of excitement today~~~~"(Marcel)

Marcel is probably right.

"so what do you think those numbers are for anyway?"

"hard to tell~~~~someone must have carved them there for a reason~~~hopefully we'll find out soon enough~~~~"(Marcel)

For some reason, you remember that camera you saw at the entrance.

"Hey Marcel"

"yeah~~~~"(Marcel)

"You think someone else came here before us?"

"probably~~~~in fact I know some people come to Unlaw just to visit this place~~~~~"(Marcel)

"what??? why??? isn't this place off limits??"

"nah~~~the rule is you can visit this place if you want~~~But no one will come to save you~~~~~"(Marcel)

You look around.

"But...why would anyone visit this place?"

"Everyone likes a good mystery~~~~~~~~if you're the person who found out what happened to this place~~~~You would be famous~~~~"(Marcel)

"................I.....I just don't get it.....is fame really that great?"

"..................sometimes.........OH~~~~~HOLD ON A SECOND~~~~~~"(Marcel)

"What?!?"

"that knife~~~~~I remember where the symbol was from now~~~~~~~"(Marcel)

"Where?"

"It was from a stupid paranormal hunting magazine~~~~ its name was like "eye of the something or other" I forgot ~~~they must have come here for an investigation~~~~~~~"(Marcel)

"huh....so they just left clues around here?"

"probably~~~~it's the only way those paranormal fuckers talk to each other~~~~"(Marcel)

"I can't tell if that's dumb or smart....."

"It's dumb~~~~it's why their magazine doesn't sell well~~~~~~~they fucking hide it~~~~so you have to go through all this bullshit just to buy it~~~~~"(Marcel)

You stare back again.

They couldn't have been here that long ago....

You wonder if they found something...

Or if something found them....

 


[Search Mad Mike check death dome] 

You check the death dome next.

The death dome was interesting.

It was a battle arena where you could participate and fight robots.

It started off with simple soft bots that a child would have no trouble with.

And it went up to a point where they could break a few bones.

There was also one special bot that was only to be used at events that weren't open to the public.

This robot was deadly, it was planned to have actual gladiators to fight him 

But sadly the park was closed before that could take place.......

 

You enter the death dome.

It was more of a death cage that was shaped like a dome.

It seems you would watch from outside.

Of course on the way, there was another liability waiver to sign.

"These people really did not was to get sued~~~~~~"(Marcel)

There were a few bots still in the dome.

They had foam around their arms and legs and pillows for hands.

They seem to be the level 1 bots.

All of them have rusted and broken apart.

The dome itself was simple, on the far end, there were stairs that went down.

"there doesn't seem to be much around here...."

"let's go down~~~~~~"(Marcel)

"don't worry! no clues will escape my eye-"(Wike)

"Wike what the fuck did I say"

"oh! sorry!"(Wike)

"Wike"

"oh so-"(Wike)

Wike covers his mouth before you kick him in the eye.

Wike gives you a thumbs up.

God, he's lucky he's not annoying enough to kill....

"awwww~~~~I want a devil slave to torture~~~~"(Marcel)

"Hey!! eye am master's number 1 servant! though he is strict! eye know deep down master cares for me very-"(Wike)

You kick wike in the eye as hard as you can.

 

You, Marcel, and a red-eyed Wike walk down the stairs.

There was a little gate thing, but your ID card got you through.

You enter a dark room filled with doors.

The doors are categorized by numbers from 1-10.

With one big door at the end.

You tried opening one of the doors, this one had a 3 on it.

All doors had a button next to them.

The door slides down to reveal a bot.

It was a pretty simple bot, it had rubber arms and legs so it was stronger than level 1 but no by much.

The bot didn't move though, it seems to be out of power.

After that, you go around to the other bots.

With each progressing number being stronger than the last.

Till you end at level 10, a bot with solid steel arms and legs, there were little bumps all over them.

They even had throwing knives and what seems to be a crossbow on it's shoulder.

You go through all the doors except for one.

For some reason, the door just would not open.

When pressing your ear to it you can swear that something is in there......

You think about destroying the door but it will probably break the bot inside...

"nothing but unpowered bots here~~~~~hmmmmm~~~~"(Marcel)

"what? did you notice something?"

"yeah~~~~~that door at the end has its lights on~~~~~"(Marcel)

You look at the door, light seems to be coming out from under it.

"That bot must be on! does this mean we can fight it!!"

"We should probably save our strength~~~~~~"(Marcel)

"hmmmm......I guess...."

[Search: MAD Mike: The death dome: have Wike participate for our amusement]

"hey Marcel?"

"yeah~~~~~~"(Marcel)

"I have an idea!"

You whisper in Marcel's ear.

Wike waits patiently not realizing what's going to happen next once again.


You and Marcel stand outside of the dome.

Inside the dome are two.....people????

A devil and a bot.

The devil was small, his one eyeball taking up most of his body.

And the bot, the bot was massive, it had big metal arms with spikes all around them,

On each shoulder was a cannon and on each knee was half a goat head.

The bot could bring their knees together and ram at someone with the wheels under its feet.

The bot's name was Goliath.

Unlike the other bots, this one was made to kill.

 

"So who do you think will win~~~~~~~"(Marcel)

"Wike's been annoying me a lot today I just want to see the shit kicked out of him"

"you really hate him huh~~~~~"(Marcel)

".....not really......to be honest I don't even know why I being so mean to him today...........but he's just so fucking ANNOYING"

Wike waves at you.

"don't worry master!!! your servant Wike won't even take a second to defeat this foe!!!!"(Wike)

"SEE!!!!! god! I want to kick him in that stupid eye right now!!!"

"hmmm~~~~this sounds like misplaced anger~~~~"(Marcel)

"I think my anger is placed right where it should be"

Wike and the bot are facing off now.

It was a pain to get the bot up here, it couldn't take the stairs so you had to get it on this platform thing.

It would lift up to the arena. 

On top of the dome there was a signal that started the match.

It goes from red to yellow then green.

The bot raises its arms.

Red.

The bot brings its knees together.

Yellow.

The wheels under the bot start to spin, ready to charge at a moment's notice.

 Green.

The bot charges forward, the earth under it tearing away as it readies itself to crash into Wike.

Wike.

Charges his eye laser.

"oh I forgot he could do tha-"(Marcel)

Wike shoots the laser.

It goes cleanly through the bot.

The bot staggers for a bit before falling down.

"huh~~~~~~~~that was disappointing~~~~~~"(Marcel)

"you're telling me......oh well...let's go we wasted enough time"

Wike waves at you triumphantly.

"See Master!! eye told it would only take a-"(Wike)

Wike stops and turns his head to the stairs.

Footsteps.

Someone is walking up the stairs.

It couldn't be a bot, they can't go up stairs.....

Step.

Step.

Step.

Step.

Your heart starts to beat....for some reason...you get a strange feeling......

Ladies and gentlemen welcome to the third district! 

Step.

Step.

Step.

What's going to come up?

And why do you feel so nervous?

Ladies and gentlemen welcome to the third district! 

Step.

Step.

Step.

Step.

Your mind is in chaos, you can hear that fucking speaker again.

Ladies and gentlemen welcome to the third district! 

You're starting to see make out what it is, it was humanoid in shape.

Maybe it was the demon-

Step.

Ladies and gentlemen welcome to the third district! 

...................................................................................it was not the demon.

You get a horrible feeling...

What stepped out was a man.

The man looked normal for the most part, except for his grey skin.

It was sagging, he had white pimples all over his body.

The man had white hair and pink eyes.

He moved around...well I would say like a zombie but not really.

It was more like those bots.

It had no trouble moving...but it was like it had nowhere to go.

It was like a body without a brain....just moving to move.

"........what the hell is that....."

"I....I don't know.........Kthanid?"(Marcel)

"yes?"

"Why are you sweating?"(Marcel)

Ladies and gentlemen welcome to the third district! 

Sweating?

"what?? what does that even mean?"

"touch your face"

You do it.

"huh? when did I get wet?????????"

"are you okay?"(Marcel)

"I'm fine! I'm fine! I have no reason not to be fine!"

Ladies and gentlemen welcome to the third district! 

Right?

You know for sure you're not afraid right now.

It was something else.

It was like....it was reminding you of something you are scared off......

Like a man afraid of lions looking at a plush of one.

But what?

You remember that report you read in Water Suzy.

It mentioned something about skin color....

Could this have been what escaped?

You shoot a void bullet at it.

Ladies and gentlemen welcome to the third district! 

It takes a big chunk out of it leaving on its arms and legs.

It dies instantly.

You stare at it........

It's dead...........you don't hear the speaker anymore.

You turn to Wike.

"let's go"

"oh ok! that was great master!"(Wike)

"get back in my shadow Wike"

"wha-"(Wike)

"I'll call you when I need you I promise"

You force a smile.

Wike smiles back and gives a thumbs up before going down your shadow.

"are you sure you're okay~~~~"(Marcel)

You lean on Marcel.

"well...maybe not 100%...think you can fix that?"

Marcel pulls you in closer.

"I think I can manage~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~"(Marcel)

You sink your head into Marcel as you leave the dome behind you.

Not wanting to look back.

If you did look back.

You would notice the arms and legs of that thing moving...........


You left Mad Mike.

The dirt road slowly turning into a pink bricked one.

"Well this is a tone shift~~~~~~~~~"(Marcel)

The road ahead was a lot more kid-friendly.

This was the way to Baby boom.

The section of the park made for kids only.

This time the shops mainly had toys and candy.

It seems that actual effort was put in this place for once.

Though after years all the effort is for nothing.

All the candy has gone rotten, it seems some insects are using the stuffed animals as homes.

The only thing that was left intact was this mural.

It was of the planet Loam, it had all the races holding hands around it.

You don't really recognize all of them.

But you definitely don't see any demons on there.

You don't even know why you looked for them.

[convince Marcel to become friends with the demons] 

Yeah, that's not going to happen, but maybe you can ask in a different way.

"Hey Marcel"

You're still staring at the mural, Marcel answers from behind you.

"yes~"(Marcel)

"Why do you hate demons?"

Marcel didn't answer, you don't know what face they're making.

Instead of answering, they ask you a question.

"how do you feel about demons~~~~~"(Marcel)

For some reason, you can't take your eyes off the mural.

All the races holding hands like they're in peace.

A perfect link that will break if even a single one is gone.....

....How disgusting.

You turn to look at Marcel.

Marcel's face is....complicated.

You answer truthfully.

"They could all die tomorrow and I would not care"

Marcel nods their head.

"is that just for demons or all races~"(Marcel)

Now it's your turn not to answer.

Marcel nods again.

"I hate everything about them~~~it's so hard to choose one thing~~~I guess it's~~~that they just have absolutely no reason to exist~~~~~they don't add or give anything~~~~~all they do is take and take and take~~~~~~~I hated those things even before I started worshiping the demon god~~~~"(Marcel)

"I see"

Marcel hates demons and worships the demon god.

Hmm?

For some reason that sounded weird?

But you can't put your finger on it....

Hate demons.

Worship demon god.

Hate demons.

Worship demon god.

Hate demons.

Worship demon god.

Hmmmmm........what could it be....what's so wrong about this................

why the fuck would someone hate demons but worships a demon god, that makes no sense

....................................................................

....................................................

..............................

...................

.....

"HEY WAIT A MINUTE!!!!!!!!!!"

"Kathy that was loud~~~"(Marcel)

"sorry! it's just....umm...."

"what~~~"(Marcel)

You finally ask the question you should have asked the day you met Marcel.

"if you hate demons why would you worship a demon god?????????????"

Marcel blinks a few times.

"Oh wow~~~that's~~~~ok~~~I'll explain~~~~~"(Marcel)

It was almost like you asked them why cows eat grass.

Or why people have to breathe.

"well let's get one thing straight~~~~the demon god was not a demon~~~he the god of the demons~~~~but he wasn't one of them~~~~"(Marcel)

"that makes sense"

"He was born in the demon lands~~~so he took them as his people~~~~and thought them everything~~~~~~they would be his followers in the fight against the goddess~~~~~"(Marcel)

Marcel's face started to turn grim.

"He did so much for them~~~~~~~but at the end~how did they repay him...........by stabbing him in the back........."(Marcel)

"...."

"They set a trap that let the goddess kill him......after that they burned all of his holy books and any records they had of him....."(Marcel)

"........"

"thankfully a human slave was able to save all of his teachings"(Marcel)

Marcel's mood gets a bit better.

"that human slave would go on to be the first high priest~"(Marcel)

 "I don't get it....why would they do that...."

"Like I told you......they were selfish....all the demon god wanted was to cleanse this world~~~~~to take out all the rot~~~and bring an end to all the suffering~~~~~he wanted to destroy this world~~~~"(Marcel)

"!!!!!"

"yet they were cowards~~~~~putting their own useless lives first...........as his true followers~~~~we will make his will come true~~~~~~"(Marcel)

"I...I see....."

Man, it's so dumb that you took so long to ask basic questions like this.

Ever since you got Understand Space everything changed.

Before that, your head was so filled with void that you didn't even bother......

Marcel must think you're an idiot........

You need to get caught up with things before you look stupider....

At least now you're very sure you would get along with the demon god.

"I really wish I could have met him...."

"You and me both~~~~~"(Marcel)

"What was he like? the way he acted I mean"

"That's a bit hard to answer~~~~the demon god's second name was the actor~~~~"(Marcel)

"actor? like plays and stuff?"

"yes~~~because he was a mix of many people~~~he was able to think and act in any way he wanted~~~~~sometimes he played the villain~~~~sometimes he played the hero~~~~or even a supporting character~~~~~~the world was his stage~~~~and one die when we die well stand on that stage next to him~~~~~~to bow one last time~~~~~~before the darkness eats us whole~~~~~~~~~~~"(Marcel)

Marcel was clasping their hands in prayer.

They were beaming.

This demon god guy.....you wonder if he had voices in his head like yours.

You yourself had played the villain or hero for the voices commands.

 

He was really like yo-

 

A memory flashes in your brain.

The first letter you got from Red mask...

 

'Ps: if you're wondering what the hell you even are, an airtight container was stolen for me with the remains of a being very close to what you are....'

 

A being very close to what you are.............

Is...is it possible that.....

You consider telling Marcel about this....but.....they got all weird on you earlier when you weren't sure about your demon theory.....

You want to be sure you're right about this first.

You think about this for a bit.

While at the same time Marcel is staring at you.

Marcel starts pouting because you stopped paying attention to them.

Marcel starts pulling your cheek.

They pull and pull and pull and pull till they stretch out a good two feet.

Amused, Marcel starts jiggling the stretched cheek around.

"what are you doing?"

"I was going to pull your cheek all cutely~~~~~but now I'm just having fun~~~~~"(Marcel)

"I can make it longer"

You make your cheek 3 times bigger.

It sags on the ground.

"ok now it just looks creepy~~~~~~"(Marcel)

"sorry"

You pull your cheek back to normal.

You notice that Marcel is still staring at you.

"what is it? you want to play with my other cheek?"

Marcel inflates their cheeks.

"no you dummy~~~~~~~~~~~all the questions you've been asking are about the cult~~~~~~don't you have any questions for me~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~this is a date after all~~~~~~~"(Marcel)

"ummm.....well....."

You try to think of something to ask.

But before you can think of something Marcel pushes their head into your chest.

"you~~can~~ask~~me~~anything~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~"(Marcel)

Marcel brings their face closer to you and whispers in your ears.

"I'll even tell you my gender~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~"(Marcel)

You look away.

"umm.....to be honest I really don't care what your gender is......it's kind of meaningless to me...I like you because you're Marcel, not because your a man or a woman"

To be honest you don't really understand gender that well.

You find yourself switching genders a lot but you always feel the same.

It's just the stuff on the outside that's different....

You wonder if that was a mean thing to say...

You turn to Marcel wanting to apologize.  

But before you can, you see their face.....

They weren't angry like you thought.

In fact, they were blushing!

If this was a dating sim game you would have 100% their love or whatever.

I don't play dating sims.

"hehehe~~~~~~~~~~~~~~I didn't realize how smooth you were~~~~~~~"(Marcel)

You touch your skin.

You guess it's kind of smooth.

Marcel nuzzles your chest.

You put your arm around them.

You guess you can ask them some questions.

"so...um......what is your favorite color?"

"purple~~~~~"(Marcel)

"umm ok, well what is your favorite food?"

"Hasselback Tomato Caprese~~~~~~~"(Marcel)

"I know what a tomato is but not the other stuff"

"oh it's great~~~~~let me tell you how it's made~~~~"(Marcel)

You keep asking Marcel questions as you enter Baby boom.

A baby in an astronaut suit greets you at the door.


"Okay so...what is your favorite way to kill someone?"

"decapitation~~~~~~~~~it always gets the job done~~~~~~~~~~ "(Marcel)

"ok....um...what's your.......favorite torture method"

"anything with water~~~~~~~~~~~"(Marcel)

"water huh....I should try that sometime...."

"Oh trust me it's great~~~~~~~~~I'll show you how if I get the chance~~~~~~"(Marcel)

"I look forward to that"

"ok let me ask you some questions~~~~"(Marcel)

"alright"

You and Marcel are now on the horse carousel.

When you entered Baby boom, it was the first thing you saw and Marcel wanted to sit down for a bit.

The horse carousel depicted the extinct animal known as the horse.

It was the first time you saw one, it looked very different than when you imagined it.

You can ride one as it spins in a fucking circle.

Not really much of a ride and more a place you throw your kid into while you get a hot dog.

Even as a kid I didn't like those things........

You sat down on a horse and Marcel sat down on a big cloud thing.

"What is your favorite form~~~~~"(Marcel)

"oh man, that's hard.......it's definitely not my human form I'll tell you that much....hmmm...I do like my original ball form...it's nostalgic......but I wouldn't say it's my favorite...hmmmm....."

You think about it for a bit.

"Well I guess the ultimate form is pretty neat"

"ultimate form~~~~~~~~~"(Marcel)

"yeah! you know when I get all big and have that pack"

"oh yeah~~~~~~I didn't know that form had a name~~~~"(Marcel)

"it's soo cool! I would be in that form all the time if I could but it just takes so much out of me"

"I see~~~~ok here's a big one~~~~~"

"alright"

"What is your first memory~~~~~just how far back can you remember~~~~~"(Marcel)

"hmmmmmmm"

You try to remember as far back as you can.

"I was in a room...."

"yes~~~~"(Marcel)

"I....I think...I just woke up.....I might.....I might have just been born........or maybe it was after that....."

You tap your head.

"and then.....I....looked around.....I think I was getting up......because everything started to get smaller...."

You tap your head a few more times....then you stop...

"Then....I saw him............................the great sage....."

You look down.

"I didn't know what I was looking at but....I felt good......like...I was happy to see him...........and....the first thing....he said.......the first thing I ever heard......was...."

"............"(Marcel)

"oh my god...what have I done.............after that he just sort of....ran away......"

"...Kthanid..."(Marcel) 

"Everything after that is very fuzzy.....I spent the day just sort....figuring out what I even was......I don't really remember how I got out of there.....then I fought some people I think? I didn't really know what I was doing......I just....was....."

"I'm so sorry Kthanid"(Marcel)

Marcel looks down sadly.

You tilt your head.

"Why are you apologizing? you didn't do anything to me.......................you know it's weird.....I hate the shit sage for leaving me all alone........like I hate him a lot....but if he didn't.... I wouldn't have met Kay or Ruby.."

You lift Marcel's head to look at you.

"I wouldn't have met you~~"

Marcel smiles.

"hehe~~~you did the thing~~~"(Marcel)

"yep~..but I still can't do it like you....................you know...now that I think about......there might have been a bit before that....."

"really~~"(Marcel)

You rub your chin.

"yeah...I think so...I can't remember anything....no matter how hard I try....but....I'm sure of it......."

You lookup.

The sun was getting close to setting now.

"Sometimes...I wonder why I was made........I honestly can't think of a single reason why......which is weird since I know why I was born...."

"what do you mean~~~~~~"(Marcel)

"it's complicated......."

The cancer gave birth to you to spread it.

And the great sage made you for.......something.....

You sigh and look down on the horse you're sitting on.

"I wish Kay was here she would have liked this"

Kay would always tell you about these horse things.

"I think I saw some horse statutes over there~~~~~we can pick her up a souvenir~~~~~"(Marcel)

"That sounds good, let get off these things"

"yes~~~this cloud is very uncomfortable~~~~"(Marcel)

You get up and walk away from the carousel.

[Command: blew up something at Baby Boom for Marcel.]

You turn around.

"Hey Marcel, want to see something cool?"

"yes~~~~~~"(Marcel)

You make fire and air into a big ball and shoot it at the carousel.

The carousel explodes into a fiery blaze.

The horses are either blown to pieces or melting.

"Huh that was bigger than I thought"

"that was as you said~~~~cool~~~~"(Marcel)

You stare at the fire as it slowly dies down.

"man...now I wish Ruby was here"

Marcel looks annoyed.

"what do you like about the red bitch anyway~"(Marcel)

"who?"

"Ruby"(Marcel)

"oh! umm...lots of stuff! she's fun! She knows lots of curse words! she's red! and yeah she gets mad a lot...but for some reason, I kind of like that too!"

She also...kind of relates to you a little bit......

"....you're not allowed to mention her for the rest of this date..."(Marcel)

"why?"

"because I said so~~~~~~~~~"(Marcel)

"umm...ok!"

"let's go someplace else~~~~we can continue our talk~~~~"(Marcel)

"Alright....we should-..hmmmmmm?"

You notice something about the blown up carousel.

"Hey...what is that...ooze?"

"ooze~~~~~~"(Marcel)

Out of the wreckage of the carousel, greyish white ooze is slowly seeping out.

You walk up to it.

"umm~~~~kathy~~~You really shouldn't touch tha-"(Marcel)

You dip your finger in it.

"well ok then~~~~~~~~"(Marcel)

You take your finger out.

Your finger feels.....numb.......

There is no feeling in it anymore......

This goes away after a few seconds.

"Marcel"

"yes~~"(Marcel)

"I think there's something a bit bigger than two demons running around going on here............I think this carousel was used to hide this"

You kind of wish you didn't blow it up now..........oh well whatever.

"and THIS is~~~~~~~~~~~what exactly~~~~~"(Marcel)

"we're going to have to find out"

There's only one substance you've encountered that made you feel weaker.

And you're hoping on your life that you're wrong about this............


[Search: Baby boom: Magic teddy's joy joy joy joy joy, are you joyful yet?: please find out what the fuck this even is.]

You stop by to look around Magic teddy's joy joy joy joy joy, are you joyful yet? before you leave baby boom.

It was a big building that looked like a music box with a teddy bear on the side.

The inside looked like a dance floor.

The walls and roof had a bunch of those glow in the dark stars and planets.

In the middle, there was a big speaker with a plastic teddy bear on top.

Other than that you can't really make out anything.....

"Is it just me~~~~or is this place smaller on the inside~~~~~"(Marcel)

"It's too dark, I can't see anything!"

"I think I see some switches~~~~"(Marcel)

Marcel fiddles with the switches for a bit and then-

The multicolored lights turn on!

And the speaker starts playing.

One of the teddy bear's eyes lit up, the other just flashes.

{Ready kids!!!!! it's time to be joyful!!! be joyful now!! don't let me see you not being joyful!!!!}

The sound coming out was horrible! like it was recorded with a potato!

{Joy joy! joy joy! joy joy! joy joy! joy joy! joy! joy! joy!!! joy!!! jooooy!!!! jooooooooy!!!!}

It just kept repeating the word joy over and over again!!

"Can you turn it off!!"

"I think the light and the speaker are connected~~~~~~"(Marcel)

"Let's just look around quickly!!"

"alright~~~I'll go left you to go right~~~~"(Marcel)

"got it!"

You and Marcel split up.

You try to find any clues. 

{YOU ARE BEING JOYFUL RIGHT!?!?! PLEASE BE JOYFUL!! I'LL MAKE YOU JOYFUL!!!}

All you found so far is trash and gooey bits on the ground.

Nothing really stands out.....

You pass by a couple of games.

They were simple claw machines and ball throwing games.

You look around them to see if you can find something.

You crouch down to see under them.

Then...you find something!

{Come on kids!! I told you to be joyful!! I know you weren't! don't lie to me!!! let's do it again! and this time!! BE JOYFUL!!}

It was all the way in the back.

It was shining as it caught the colored beams of light.

You reach in and try to grab it.

{JOY JOY! JOY JOY! JOY JOY! JOY JOY! JOY JOY! JOY JOY! JOY JOY! JOY JOY! JOY JOY! JOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!}

You pull it out.

It seems to be a clipboard.

The little metal clip was reflecting the light.

The clipboard has some papers clipped it.

You flip through them.

Most of them just had numbers.

It kept bringing up something called Chem.

Something about the right amount of Chem to put in by weight.

Or how much Chem is accepted before results start showing......

At the end, it mentions how badly it reacts to C-cells, whatever those are.

What the fuck are you looking at?

Then....you get to the last page.

{I TOLD I'LL DO IT!! I TOLD YOU!!! BUT YOU WOULDN'T BELIEVE ME!!!! I'M SO SORRY!!!!!!! I COULDN'T STOP MYSELF!!!!!!!!}

It was filled with notes from whoever this clipboard belonged to...

It seems the bottom of the page was torn.

the handwriting was so awful that you couldn't read some of them.

And the ones you can read aren't that eligible either.....

You try to read them....

(too many, need more room)

(less mass, less dose, perfect subjects)

(symptoms start after 5 days, full turn 3 weeks)

(more room found, good)

(teddy joy room done, move all now, find way to transport 20, will be hard)

(All transport done, door lock install now, backroom right)

(code number-

The part that had the code was torn.

But door huh...

You scan the room.

 {OH MY GOD!! OH MY GOD!!! WHY!! WHY!! WHY!! I DIDN'T MEAN TO I PROMISE!!!!!!!!!}

It was then that you noticed a door, you wouldn't have seen it if you didn't know to look for it.

You start walking towards it....

It was the same color as the wall.

On it's right there was this little box that revealed a keypad when you opened it...

You don't have the code though........

You think about calling Marcel when you remember something.

The numbers you found on the roller coaster!

You pull the piece of coaster out of your flap and put the numbers in.

22-55-45-90.

Psssssssssttt.

Air starts escaping from the door as it Unlocks.

You open it and go inside.

{I hope you had fun kids! I know I did!!! welp!! looks like the police are here!! I'll see you kids in twenty years!!!}

You slowly enter.

The room was dark but you're sure that it's pretty big.

[be wary of purple dinosaurs]

..........you really don't think there are any dinosaurs let alone purple ones around here.

As you look around the room you extend one tentacle and hover a fireball over it.

You sweep the room trying to find anything......

You stop at the middle once you see something make a shadow.

It seems to be on the ground...

It was small...

It had some sort of weird white fuzz around it........in the back of your ear, you can hear the sound of static.....

A small plush of a purple...............dinosaur?

................................................................................................

................................................................

..............................................

............................

.............

.....

..

.

You take a step back.

"Ummm......."

If it wasn't for that voice you wouldn't have given a shit about this but now you're worried.....

You slowly inch forward towards it and pick up with a tentacle.

It seems to be a normal plush.........

You're about to put it down when you hear something....

A small faint voice.....a whisper.....

It seems to be coming from the plush..........

You bring your ear close to it........you can almost make it out.

I love you.
You love me.
We're a big happy family.

You slowly move the thing away from you.

This plush....kind of reminds of that coin you had.......

Could this be something like that?

"Should I destroy i-!!!!!!!!!"

You hear a sound!

A footstep.

Then another.

Then another.

At least a dozen things were walking towards you!

You slowly turn you heard, using the ball fire to see what's walking towards.

Your eyes widen in shock.

Children.

About...30 of them....

They didn't look older than 12.

All of them wore simple shirts and shorts and they were all barefoot.

And all of them..........had grey skin and pink eyes.

Their skin was slimy, they kept sweating white liquid.

They kept touching each other, you can see bite marks on some of them.

Their pink eyes had another pink circle around them.

You take a step back.

They take a step forward.

You take two steps back.

They take two steps forward.

You do this till you reach the door.

You very quickly shut it on them.

...............................................................What the fuck.

You didn't even feel them with understand space....

They really took you by surprise........

In fact, you were surprised you forgot about a certain plush.

You still have it on tentacle.

You need to focus on this now so you just stuff it in your flap.

It tries to whisper more things to you but you don't want to listen.

You'll destroy it later.

You look around...it seems the song stopped.

You call for Marcel.

"Marcel!!! I found something!!"

Nothing.

"Marcel!!!!! hey Marcel!! where are you?!?!"

Fuck.

You quickly grab some game machines with tentacles and prop them against the door.

You could have killed all of them but they might have some kind of clue.....

You go to the left to where you last saw Marcel.

The first thing you immediately noticed was the hole in the wall.

There seems to be ANOTHER hidden room in this shitty place.

You slowly enter.

This room had lights in it.

It looked like an office space.

It seems to be some kind of storage room.

It was filled with file cabinets.

You finally find Marcel.

They were looking at a piece of paper.

"Marcel! we have a situation, I fou-"

"why would an amusement park need so much sodium nitrite~"(Marcel)

"I.....I don't know what that is..."

"it's used an antidote to cyanide poisoning~ but it's mostly used to preserve food~"(Marcel)

You shrug.

"ummmmm....I guess they needed to preserve food? look while I was searching-"

"40 tons~~ that's enough for 4 large dump trucks~~"(Marcel)

You are very confused right now.

"soo.....maybe they had a lot of food? either that or lots of cyanide poisoning"

You look around.

"What is this place anyway"

"some kind of storage space~~~I felt around the walls and this part was pretty thin~~~~didn't even have to use my hammer to break it~~~~I've been skimming through some these folders~~~~"(Marcel)

Marcel folds the paper and puts it in their pocket.

They start looking through more cabinets and pull out a file.

"this amusement park seems to have been a front~~~"(Marcel)

"a...front?"

"yeah when people are doing illegal thing~~~~they sometimes hide them behind legal thing~~~for example~~a group used to sell drugs in candy stores~~~they would put the drugs in the candy bags~~~~the whole thing fell when they accidentally gave drugs to children~~~"(Marcel)

"Umm...ok...but why?"

"why indeed~~~~we're in Unlaw~~~nothing is illegal here~~~there's no reason to hide~~~~or maybe there is~~~something outside the law~~~~~"(Marcel)

"what is it!"

You would hold your breath if you ever bothered to breathe.

Marcel looks at the file of papers in their hand.

"I don't know~~~~and to be honest it's not my job to know~~~~~I'm a subjugator not a fucking detective~~~~"(Marcel)

Marcel drops the file on the ground.

A picture of a man and a pregnant woman slides out.

The man appears to be Walt the Mournful looking as happy as can be...


You and Marcel exit the hole.

"soo...we haven't really found any clues on demons huh"

"We have~~"(Marcel)

"We have?"

"while demons are mostly insane~~~there is a pattern to their madness~~~they don't like damp or wet places~~~not finding anything in Water Suzy is a clue in itself~~~while it wasn't much we did find a few clues in Mad Mike~~~demons tend to find a spot and stick to it till they run out of resources~~~ I think we're right on their tail-"(Marcel)

Marcel stops.

"Kathy what the hell are those"(Marcel)

Marcel points to something in front of you.

It seems the game machines weren't enough.

The children escaped.

"I...I tried to tell you about this......"

The 30 grey children encircled you.

"I don't think they're much of a threat....should we just walk out or kill them? "

Before Marcel can answer one of the children latches on your arm.

You kick him straight in the stomach! just as another one bites your arm.

Your arm goes numb.

The numbness grows stronger as the child's saliva enters your body, you can no longer feel your arm! 

It's hard to move!

Marcel quickly takes out their hammer and bashes the child's skull in.

"what's wrong~~~they're not a real threat~~~~"(Marcel)

"it's....nothing...."

You're too used to just letting damage happen to you that you didn't even think about dodging 

.....and here you thought you learned your lesson with them.....

You take out reaper's night and swing it.

You make sure to faze through Marcel.

10 of the children get their heads cut off.

Grey liquid pours out from their necks like a knocked over bottle of water.

The children all stop and crouch to lick up the liquid.

Like children on Halloween reaching for candy.

"Let's go"

You grab Marcel and leave.

But before you exit you shoot a fireball, lighting this place on fire.

The children inside burn with the building.

None of them even react.

Their skin is so wet the fire takes a while to burn them.

But slowly they start to boil.

Their skin starts to peel off easily.

Slowly one by one they each fall to the flames.

Till only one remained.

It looked up the hell it was in.

The dead bodies all around it.

And it smiled.

A child in an amusement park.


You and Marcel stand outside the burning building.

It seems the children didn't even bother running out.

"Well it seems this park was made to hide the creation of this ~~~~~ what the hell were those things~~~"(Marcel)

".........."

When those things touched you.....when they filled your arm........the numbness.....

It didn't hurt but it was just like.............

You sigh.

"you said it yourself we're here to kill the demons, not...these things...."

"hmmm~~~sure~"(Marcel)

Marcel stares at you warily. 

You try to fill your head with void.

You miss when you could just not think.

Back then you could have stopped worrying about things in seconds.

But now.......

You stare at the burning building..........and your stomach is starting to turn.


You leave Baby Boom.

The sun was now setting.

Before you leave, you make sure to get Kay a horse sculpture.

"Should I get the brown one or the black one......"

"brown~"(Marcel)

"why?"

"It looks better~~~~black is better as a highlight than a full color~~~~"(Marcel)

"if you say so"

You grab the brown horse sculpture.

You stare at it while you're walking on the black brick road.

You pass by costume stores and shitty fake monsters made of random arts and crafts.

"horses are weird"

"I don't think they're any weirder than camels~~~~"(Marcel)

"Nah camels make sense"

"ok~~~~I have to listen to this~~~~~~~please explain how camels make sense~~~~"(Marcel)

"With Camels, it's like, this big walking thing right....."

"oh~~~please continue~~~"(Marcel)

Marcel looks very amused by this.

"Like it walks! all over the place, it has big long legs! like it was born for that! you know!"

"and horses aren't~~~~"(Marcel)

"I'm not saying that...all I'm saying is that camels make more sense.........I wonder if camels ever want to do something other than walking....but they can't because walking is what they're made for.....that's kind of sad...."

"I'm enjoying this conversation very much~~~~~~~~~"(Marcel)

"anyway, horses, on the other hand, like......spin in a circle for a while....I'm sure that's useful I just can't see them being that great in the long term, I mean it's pretty easy to kill them all if they just spin in a circle....I can see why they went extinct....."

Marcel looks at you bewildered. 

"Kathy~~~~~~~"(Marcel)

"yes?"

"Please for the love of the demon god~~~~don't tell me you thought that horse carousel was an accurate representation of how horses behave~~~~~~~~~~~~~~"(Marcel)

"............................................................................................it's not?"

Marcel's laughter filled up the park.


Scary Larry was possibly the section with the least amount of work put in.

In the beginning, it was a lot more ambitious but due to budget cuts, they had to scale the project waaaay down.

What was supposed a place of terror and fright, looks more like a last-minute Halloween party.

This metaphor is quite appropriate, as most of the decorations here are leftovers from an old eve of hollow spirits shop.

Even then they had to improvise, instead of fake cobwebs they just threw a bunch of spiders around and hoped for the best, that didn't really work as the spiders all moved to Baby boom.

In the end, they could only make one full ride for this section and had to cobble together the other two attractions.

Even the one ride they finished was barely working and broke constantly and had to be maintained the whole time.

The making of Scary Larry was such a shitshow, rumors floated around that many maintenance workers died working on it.

Ironically, this would give Scary Larry the fright it needed.

 

You enter Scary Larry.

There was a big tombstone on the gate with "Scary Larry" on it.

"ok so there is a pretty good chance~~~~the demons are here~~~so we have to be on high alert~~~~"(Marcel)

".........."

"We should look more carefully~~~make sure we don't miss anything~~~~~~ok Kathy~~~~"(Marcel)

"........."

"Kathy~~~~~"(Marcel)

".........."

"Kathy you're not mad that I laughed at you right~~~~~"(Marcel)

Marcel tries to get your attention but you don't respond.

Marcel puts their hand on your shoulder.

"Look I'm sorry~~~"(Marcel)

"huh!?"

You snap out of it.

"so! sorry! did you say something?"

"Are you ok~"(Marcel)

"umm.....yeah....I just....got a bit distracted.....................there's something here....."

"......the demons....."(Marcel)

"....maybe..........maybe...."

The moment you entered  Scary Larry, you sensed something......like something is pulling you...

It can't be a black spike!

You would have felt it before coming to Unlaw......

...........this park......has way too many connections with you....

You look around.

Three places are of notice.

1-haunted house.

2-maze.

3-elevator of doom.

"There is something here but it's so weak I can't pinpoint it......let's start with the house....and move from there.."

Marcel pulls out their hammer.

"alright~~~~let's go demon hunting~~~~"(Marcel)


The haunted house was as poorly put together as the rest of Scary Larry.

The house itself was kind of spooky, as they made it so badly that it actually looked like a dilapidated house.

The inside on the other hand.....

{BOOOOooooo..}

The moment you enter a shity sound recording plays, It starts loud then slowly dies off.

[Search: Scary Larry: haunted house: see if Marcel would get sacred by this and grab your arm]

You look at Marcel.

"soo...is this place scary??"

Marcel chuckles.

"The only scary thing about this place is how much dust there is~~.......son of a bitch...."(Marcel)

Some of the dust was black, around the black dust were signs of scratches.

"fuck, fuck, fuck, fuck....if they're here this fucking boo door probably alerted them....."(Marcel)

"the demons?"

Marcel grips their hammer tightly

"Yep~"(Marcel)

You stand on guard.

"Watch my back~~~~"(Marcel)

"got it"

You watch Marcel's back.

"Kathy~~~when I say watch my back~~~I mean to be on guard for things attacking behind us~~~not to literally watch my back~~~~"(Marcel)

"Oh! umm yeah! I know that! yep, I know that! definitely!"

"Don't worry~~~I'll let you watch my back for as long as you want later~~~~~~~~~~~"(Marcel)

Marcel winks at you.

You nod, not really understanding what that meant but not wanting to look stupid.


The house wasn't that big, it had 5 rooms, each one leading to another.

At the end, there would be stairs to the upper floor that leads to the final room.

Because they could only afford one animatronic here, the scaring would mostly be done by guys in costumes.

You walk through the first room.

You make some eyes on your back and one eye on top of your head so nothing can sneak up on you.

There wasn't really a theme in this haunted house, they just got whatever scary crap they could find and throw it in there.

There wasn't really anything in the first room, except for a bunch of fake bones and skulls.

Some of them were glow in the dark ones or clocks that looked like skulls.

Marcel stops at one pile.

It was the best pile of them all.

The bones looked very real.

"these are real~"(Marcel)

Marcel crushes a bone with their foot.

"these fuckers like to chew on bones till they turn to dust~"(Marcel)

You notice that some of the bones here are wet, even the fake ones.

"come on~"(Marcel)

You keep walking through.

Each room you pass through gets worse and worse.

In one room everything seemed melted like acid was thrown everywhere.

The holes in the floor and scratch marks just kept increasing.

You enter a room with scratches all over the walls.

Whatever this room was supposed to be is unrecognizable now.

A horrible smell was coming from the corner of the room.

There were a bunch of random costumes just tucked away in the corner.

It kind of looked like a nest.

"that's either where they shit~~or sleep~~I don't know what's worse~"(Marcel)

The most surprising room was the one before the stairs.

It was clean. 

Well “clean”.

It looked like a dining room. 

Originally there would be fake human corpses on the table but now it’s just regular corpses.

Around the table were three chairs.

One covered in scratch marks.

One had acid burns on it.

The last one looked relatively clean. 

You Pass the table and reach the stairs to the final room.

"if they're in this house~then they have to be up there~~"(Marcel)

"yes"

"you ready~"(Marcel)

 

[Search: Scary Larry: haunted house: Turn into monster mash and scare whatever there is to scare you]

 

You turn into the monster mash.

Make two more clawed arms come out and horn sprouts from your forehead.

Just as eyes cover your whole body, you make a big mouth in your chest.

"rEaDy"

"nice~I like this one~~~~"(Marcel)

Marcel gives you a thumbs up.

"tHaNkS...."

You'd blush if you could.

You slowly walk up the stairs.

Each step makes a creak.

Creak.

Creak.

Creak.

Creak.

Marcel is holding their hammer tightly.

Creak.

Creak.

You ready your tentacles to shoot at a moment's notice.

Creak.

Creak.

You reach the final step.

Everything goes still.

The room is so dark you can’t see anything.

And then.........a noise.

Something was moving.

Marcel takes one more step.

HOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOGHHHHHH!!!!!

A howl shook the room. 

From the darkness you can see two red dots.

Two long thin arms stretched out at you.

Each one ends in claws.

It swings its arms around in strange motions

The ground under it creeks with every swing.

“ThE dEmOn….”

You only see one though.

“attack”(Marcel)

You and Marcel rush the thing.

You attack from the right, bashing yourself into it.

 Marcel meets you on the left, a hammer crushing into the side.

They feel something very hard. 

Marcel looks confused and steps back.

Before they can say anything they feel the ground shaking.

“Kthanid~get back~”(Marcel)

You step back against the wall, Marcel does the same. 

The ground under you strains as the wood gives up and breaks in, a hole the middle of the room.

The demon falls all the way down to the ground on the dining room below.

It crushes the good chair under it.

It keeps spasming.

It howls again.

HOOOOO---OOOOOO--OOOOOOO-OGHHH--H!!!!!

This time it sounds cut up?

You look down to get a better look 

It was too dark to see.

You get some fire on your tentacles and bring them down to inspect. 

You widen your eyes a little.

Instead of black skin, it had sliver skin.

It looked like a skeleton, it moved with hinges and latches.

This wasn’t a demon….

It was some kind of animatronic!!

 “....fuck…...fuck..fuck...fuck fuck fuck FUCK!!! I’m such a fucking idiot! I know it! The moment my hammer hit that thing! Fuck!! Fuck!! “(Marcel)

You stare at the animatronic while turning back to your human form.

The animatronic….was dressed up?

It had a white shirt and tie, on its face were some black rimmed glasses.

In his mouth was a pipe that broke off.

“Did...did the demon dress it up?....why?”

Marcel stares down.

“What does it matter~~~demons do crazy shit~~~”(Marcel)

“..........”

You can’t stop staring at the animatronic…...it was almost like….it was dressed up like a father…………..

"Well~~~hopefully~~we can get some clues from them~~"(Marcel)

Marcel points at the end of the room.

Only then do you notice the bodies.

There were about five of them strewn about the room.

But one stood out.

It was the only one that wasn't rotting.

It looked like it belonged to a woman.

The only thing semi-intact was her head.

Her legs were gone.

And her body was scraped out like a fruit.

Her face looked a bit familiar though. 

In fact on closer inspection.

"It's the woman from the photo~"(Marcel)

The one you found when you entered the 3rd district.

Marcel crouches and picks up her hand.

It had a ring on it.

The ring was made of copper and it had a symbol of an eye in a square.

"should have known~let's just check her for a journal~"(Marcel)

"Journal?"

"These paranormal fuckers always carry journals~~"(Marcel)

Marcel searches what's left of her body.

They pull out a small black book.

"what did I tell you~~~"(Marcel)

"you told me these paranormal fuck-"

"Kathy~when we go back I going to teach you what a rhetorical question is~~~~~~"(Marcel)

"Oh! Ok!"

Marcel flips through the book.

"hmm~~~~it seems our little disemboweled friend here~~~is the one who left us all the clues~~~~~"(Marcel)

Marcel keeps reading.

"hmmm~~~but that's strange~~~~"(Marcel)

"what is it?"

"according to this~~~~she took the complete opposite route of us~~~she started with the castle~~and then ended at Water Suzy~~~she kept leaving clues as she went~~~but then why would her dead body be here~~~did the demon drag it all the way to this house~~~~~~"(Marcel)

"maybe She forgot something"

"Or someone~~"(Marcel)

Marcel thinks back to that picture.

There were two women.

If this one of them...then where is the other....

"This journal is written like she was alone the whole time~~~~~maybe the clues were for the other woman~~~could she still be alive somewhere~~~~~"(Marcel)

Marcel flips through the journal.

"Huh~look at this~~"(Marcel)

Marcel hands you the journal while pointing at a page.


This place is the real deal. I wasn’t sure at first, but now that I’ve seen it with my own eyes I have to believe it. The things they did to those poor people it’s horrible! Not even children were exempt. Seeing them walking around like that, their bodies not aging or decomposing.

It was too horrible even for me, I want to stay longer but I can’t, it’s way too dangerous now.

I thought I could stay here for a couple more days but now I see it’s impossible. Since those demons showed up they started to get better and better at finding my hiding spots.

I still don’t know where they came from. I don’t have any proof but I’m sure no one brought them here at least not recently, they had to have been brought here when the park closed or at least around that time. They were probably locked up somewhere and are now freed.

They roam around the park, but they seem to frequent two locations the most.

Scary Larry, and the castle of dreams and nightmares.

Which makes my work very hard as it seems the castle holds the answers I need. I will leave tomorrow after writing my final clue. I really hope my clues will help. I hide them where I knew anyone from the eye of truth can find them, I just need to take a round through the park one last time. I’ll need to wait for the demons to leave the castle first. Hopefully, I won’t run into them.

These people have to be brought to justice, they have to pay for what they did.

I will make sure the whole world knows the truth.


"would have been real fucking nice to have this at the beginning~~~~couldn't have died at the gate bitch~~~~"(Marcel)

Marcel kicks the body.

The head just pops off.

You stare at the journal.

 “you said earlier that what they did here might be so bad that people would get angry....what could it be?"

Marcel goes silent for a few seconds.

"it takes a lot~~~~to piss people off these days~~~you can do the most horrific war crimes imaginable and no one would care~~~you can even kill people on the streets and no one will even look~~~the only thing I can really think of~~~~the only thing that people have left~~~~"(Marcel)

Marcel stares out the window at the night sky.

"is their last tiny bit of hope~that thing might get better~~~~~that's the only thing that's stopping people from ending everything themselves~"(Marcel)

".............."

You think back to those things.....

....just what were they making here.......

No....the real question here....is what they did want to accomplish with those things......

You keep thinking about this as you and Marcel leave the house.

You pass by the animatronic.

It starts moving again, it seems it starts up when the eyes catch movement. 

"Wait before we leave I want to try something~~~~~"(Marcel)

"what?"

"aaaaah!!! I'm scared!!!"(Marcel)

Marcel pretends to be scared and grabs your arms.

They rub their face in your neck.

You hold them as they pretend to be scared.

"oh kathy~~~~~save me~~~~"(Marcel)

Marcel actually looked scared, water was even coming out of their eyes.

You play along.

"Oh..um don't worry...I'll save you!"

You throw a fireball at the animatronic.

It explodes and catches on fire, which spread to the table and chairs, then to the carpet.

 "My hero~~~~~~~"(Marcel)

Marcel hugs you, though their hands don't stay on you back for long.

They start stocking your body while licking your neck.

They start at the top but go lower and lower-

CRASH!

A burning roof falls next to you.

It's now that you two notice this whole house is going ablaze.

".....oops...I did it again..."

"umm~~~~you know I was going to blow you here~~~but we should probably leave before this whole place burns down~~~"(Marcel)

You and Marcel book it.


You step outside the second burning building today.

"Well~~~they weren't there~~~that's disappointing~~~~"(Marcel)

"We got some clues though."

"I guess~~~lets go the castle~~~"(Marcel)

"umm...can we stay here for a bit...."

"Why~"(Marcel)

"I can still feel it"

This feeling of something tugging you.

You try to feel where it's tugging you.

"I think.....I think it's coming from that direction...."

"hmmm~~~~that's where the maze is~~~~~~"(Marcel)

"It has to be there"

"the demons could be there but I don't want to get my hopes up again~~~~"(Marcel)

"I think you should! I mean yeah you'll be sad when your hopes are crushed but at least you'll be happy before it happens!"

"wow~~~what sage advice~~~"(Marcel)

"yeah I hear a great sage made me, though I don't believe he was even mediocre"

"you should become a great sage~~or whatever is better than great~~~"(Marcel)

"Oh fuck!!! I like that! I was already going to ruin his life! I should be a greater sage! then he'll have nothing when I fucking murder him!!"

"that sounds awesome~~~"(Marcel)

"What is a sage anyway?"

"It's just someone with lots of wisdom and shit~~~~~"(Marcel)

"I guess I gotta get a bunch of wisdom then, then I'll be....greater sage! or better than the great sage sage! or.........umm...."

"Dude~"(Marcel)

"What?"

"God sage~~"(Marcel)

"HOLY SHIT!"


[Search: Scary Larry: maze: maybe there's something hidden in the maze]

The maze was the easiest thing to build in the park.

But even then they had to cut costs.

So instead of cornfields or bushes, the maze was made of special weeds.

These weeds were known for growing very tall and taking up a big area.

So they just sort of grew them and in a big acre of land and lawn mowed themselves a maze out of it.

It was so shitty that they didn't have the balls to give it any other name than "Maze"

You and Marcel stand at the "entrance".

Which was more of a hole with a fence in front of it.

"I'm pretty good with mazes~~~~just follow me ok~~~"(Marcel)

"Alright!"

You and Marcel hold hands as to not separate.

You walk through the maze taking right and left turns and stopping at the occasional dead end.

As you make progress the dark weeds start turning black...

"you know I used to have a maze outside my house~~~"(Marcel)

You look around at the overgrown weeds.

"Oh.....I'm sorry"

"no you dummy~~~~not a shitty weed maze like this~~~~it was a hedge maze~~~it was really nice and colorful~~~~"(Marcel)

"Mazes can be cool?"

"well my Maze was~~~I was the only person who knew how to go through it~~~~~in the middle there was this beautiful garden that was kept up by magic~~~~~whenever I was sad or just didn't want to go to class~~~I would go there and read books~~~no one would ever find me~~~~just a place to myself~~~~~"(Marcel)

"That sounds cool! can we go see it!"

"..............nah~~~it was burned down~~~"(Marcel)

"that sucks"

"......yeah~......"(Marcel)

You take a right turn.

Then a left turn.

Then a left turn.

Then a left turn.

Then a right turn.

"....Marcel we're not going anywhere are we"

"yep~~and I don't think we can get out either~~~"(Marcel)

It took you a bit to notice but you've been going in circles.

"Let's just go through the weeds~~~"(Marcel)

"Ok"

You stop bothering to solve the maze and just force your way through it.

After going through wall after wall of black weeds.

You stop.

Marcel looks back at you.

"what's wrong~"(Marcel)

"We're still not moving......."

You tell through Understand space that you haven't made any progress.

The black weeds now have purple tips on them.

You're close...too close....it's making sure you're not getting near to it.....

Marcel looks around.

"hmmm~~~~~you're right~~~~I doubt the demons are doing this~~~~~I just don't understand what the problem is~"(Marcel)

"I know what the problem is"

"that's great~~what is it~~"(Marcel)

You point at the problem.

"Marcel it's you"

"what~"(Marcel)

Marcel almost looks offended.

"You're the reason we can't get out"

"I....I don't remember doing anything wrong..."(Marcel)

"what?! no!! you didn't do anything wrong!"

"Then why is it my fault~"(Marcel)

"I NEVER SAID-....sorry I should have clarified........what I meant was that you just being here was stopping us....it doesn't want you to find it..."

"It being~"

You look back into the Maze.

"we're about to find out....."

"so do I just go back~~~"(Marcel)

"no you don't have to do that, I need you to cover your ears and close your eyes...if at any second you feel like you know where we are going it will stop us from getting there..."

"Oh~~will you hold my hand~~~~~~or will you carry me like a princess~~~~~~~~~~"(Marcel)

"I think it would be easier to put you in my flap"

"you're what~"(Marcel)

Before Marcel can react you put them in your flap.

Marcel is plunged into what feels like two slices of wet meat.

The soft flesh covered their whole body but they could still move.

It felt strange at first but they got used to it quickly.

In fact...it was kind of comfortable. 

Like being in the womb again......

It was tight with just the right amount of warmth and softness....

...................................................................

Marcel snaps!

Something about this was weirdly sexual!

Finally Marcel feels you starting to move.

At first, Marcel didn't know where you were moving but they slowly notice you taking right and left turns.

Marcel starts rotating themselves over and over again until they don't know which way was up.

Now Marcel felt like they were moving up and down.

Marcel keeps moving every now and then to keep themselves disoriented. 

But at some point, they just started doing it for fun and also......!!!

Marcel bangs on the side of the flap.

"Kathy~~~please get there before I develop a weird fetish~~~"(Marcel)

You feel Marcel moving inside of you.

They say something but you can't really hear it.

They might need air or something.

You open the lip of your flap a little to let air in.

As you keep walking through the maze the weeds start to get more rigid.

Like long thin black spikes.

There's no guessing how to get there.

It's pulling you to it...

You slowly start noticing something the closer you get to it.

There was white fog floating around.

....no...not fog....

You make out faces in the fog.

They looked like they were screaming but...no sound came out...just the sound of the wind.....

There were many of them, all of them were together like they all melted into one being.

.....this place is giving you ghost town vibes....

[Use Death Magic and summon all the lost soul of the park make them your servants those that disagree condense them to pearl and make a necklace for Kay, Ruby, and Marcel]

You're not sure if these souls can even do anything useful.

You try using death magic but all you managed to make them do is float around.

It doesn't seem like they had any will.

They were way too weak, only being able to stay around by clinging to each other.

welp, a couple of pearls coming up.

You make a little void and feed it darkness.

The darkness instead of being sucked in wraps around the void.

The darkness and void work together to pull the ghosts in.

They don't even react as the tentacles of darkness pull them to the void.

They condense together, till you have a ball of silent screaming faces.

Slowly you push all the faces in.

Till you're left with three perfect pearls.

 

CONGRATULATIONS!!!:

You have made the pearls of bardo.

These pearls exist between life and death.

Equip for defense against the undead.

 

You think about putting the pearls in your flap but you don't want to startle Marcel so you just put them in your pocket.

Which might be the first time you ever used them.

You don’t really know how to make a necklace so you have to find someone who does.

It would probably be better to-

You stop.

Without even noticing you were moving while in thought.

You look to the left.

 

You’re here…..

It brought you here…

 

You’re now the middle of the maze.

All the weeds were laid flat in a pattern of three circles. 

It was like an alien wanted to make crop circles but gave up halfway through.

In the middle of the smallest circle was a black rock.

A piece of a spike.

You slowly walk towards it.

For the first time since you came here….

You feel comfort.

This small piece of black spike seems to be pushing down on the world around it.

Like it’s very gravity was ever so slightly morphing the reality around it.

You pick it up.

The black piece looks very sharp with many edges, yet feeling soft and smooth to the touch.

And then.

Everything goes black.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

you open your eyes.

In front of you is a goblin eating spaghetti.

Their cheeks were filled to the brim and their mouth was covered in sauce.

It seems you caught Jinx during dinner.

You stare at each other for a while as jinx tires to shove another meatball into his already full mouth.

You let go of the black piece.

Everything goes black.

.

.

.

.

.

.

You open your eyes.

You're back in the maze.

 You pick up the piece again.

Nothing happens this time.

You wonder what spike this belongs to.

It’s definitely more similar to the one in ghost town than the one in Roland.

 Though...you can’t be sure this wasn’t from a spike you didn’t visit yet.

 You stare at the piece….

You wonder what you can do with this…

Just the thought of all the alchemy you can do with this…………

You’re about to put in your flap when you remember.

“Marcel!”

You quickly pull Marcel out of your flap.

They slowly flopped down.

Their cheeks slightly flushed.

“Are you ok?” 

“You were too late~~~~~~~~~”(Marcel)

“What?”

“Nothing~it’s nothing~”(Marcel)

“......maybe I shouldn’t put people in my flap anymore…”

“Well~~let’s not be hasty now~~~~~”(Marcel)

“Oh….ok?”

Marcel slowly stands up, their knees a little weak.

They stare at the black piece in your hands.

“Don’t tell me~”(Marcel)

“Yep! It’s a piece of a black spike!”

“I was hoping we were done with this shit~~no wonder this place was so shit~”(Marcel)

“Oh come on it’s cool!”

“That thing is not cool~(Marcel)

You put the piece in your flap.

“Let me explain why they’re so cool! You see the black spikes-”

Marcel raises their hand.

“I don’t want to know~”(Marcel)

Marcel looked conflicted.

“What? Why?”

“Look~let’s just go~”(Marcel)

Marcel holds their head, almost like they're getting a headache.

You stare at Marcel back as they walk away.

You tilt your head in wonder.


You left Scary Lary.

You didn’t find the demon, but you got a spike piece so it’s not that bad.

This final brick road had black and white bricks.

It was a pretty big road, it seems they would have parades here. 

It was pretty dark at this point, the stars couldn’t do much to light up this place. 

You have a few tentacles with fire on them around you to see.

Every now and then you glance at Marcel.

They haven’t said anything since you left the maze.

They’ve been whispering to themselves every now and then.

It’s honestly a bit awkward.

You open your mouth to say something but you can’t think of what to say.

You talked so much all day about so many things.

It’s kind of hard to think of new stuff to talk about now.

While going deep in thought trying to think of conversion topics, Marcel breaks the silence themselves.

“What do you think about this place~~”(Marcel)

“Umm...well….it was alright...I had a lot of fun moments…...but...this whole place is a bit depressing…....It feels like failure the place……”

“You might right about that last part~~~this place’s failure might have rubbed out on us~~~I don’t usually take this long~~to find and kill demons~~~~”(Marcel)

“well….I don’t mind that it took so long…..I don’t think I would have had fun in this place if you weren’t here...spending time with you makes me happy”

Marcel smiles softly.

They look down, their hat covering their eyes.

“........you’re probably the only person who would ever say that to me…….”(Marcel) 

Marcel leans on you.

They feel light and cold.

You bring the fires a little closer so you keep Marcel warm.

It’s also so you can see their face better.

Marcel is not meeting your eyes.

You can still see them smiling but now it’s a bit sadder.

“...you know…...I’m more afraid of you hating me than I’m afraid of dying…..”(Marcel)

“I would never hate you”

“Even if I’m a mass murder…”(Marcel)

“I mass murdered a couple of times”

“Even if I’m probably an insane psychopath…”(Marcel)

“I don’t think I’m too right in the head either”

“.......even if I lied to you….hid things from you…………..even if……......I hurt you…”(Marcel)

Marcel’s voice sounded so small, so painful. 

You don’t even take a second to think.

“.....................yes”

Marcel doesn’t say anything after that.

They just lean on you while you walk towards the castle of dreams and nightmares.

Back when you were a few days old, you had a choice to go a separate path.

A path where you would not have met Marcel.

You don’t want to even imagine that path.


The castle of dreams and nightmares.

The crown jewel of the 3rd district.

It was the first thing to be built and it was the most expensive.

The castle was painted black and white.

It had many towers, black towers with white windows and white towers with black windows.

The base of the castle was black and white striped.

The castle was made to be big enough to see when you enter the park.

And it was meant to be the last thing you would visit.

Walt would spend most of his time there.

Even though the castle was built, Walt would insist the castle was not complete.

That one final character would be added to the Park, they would become the mascot for the 3rd district as a whole.

The day the mascot was unveiled.

Was the day everything went wrong.


You arrive at the castle.

Marcel stopped leaning on you but they were still pretty close.

It was still pretty quiet between you two.

But it doesn’t feel awkward at all this time.

You kind of enjoy the silence with Marcel.

You glance at them.

Their usual smile came back.

Marcel seems to have a lot of mood swings.

Or as Kay calls it “ mood metronomes”.

But Marcel is usually good at hiding it behind a smile.

You pass by an iron gate that leads to the gateway in front of the castle.

Originally there was a garden here with all kinds of exotic plants and flowers.

And even a petting zoo area and a cafe.

But like everything else in this place it all went to shit.

The plants all wilted, the animals were eaten and the cafe was nothing more than rubble.

In fact….there was a lot of rubble.

In the middle there was supposed to be a fountain.

But it seems to have exploded.

Taking out a big chunk of the earth with it.

You pass by the debris.

“Can...can demons make things explode?”

“Some of them~~~I’ve seen ones that explode themselves~~~but they would die afterward~~~”(Marcel)

“...so do you think they might have done this?”

“no~”(Marcel)

“Then what did this?”

“Fireworks~~~”(Marcel)

“Fire…...works……?”

Fire working? Is making a fireball fireworks???

“Fireworks~~~ are like small rocket things~~that shoot up into the sky~~~and explode in colors~~~there was a fountain here with a mechanism inside to shoot fireworks~~~~ ”(Marcel)

You stare around you.

“That...sounds dangerous”

“Not this dangerous~~~at most one will give you a burn or a black eye~~~~”(Marcel)

Marcel stops and stares at the charred grounds.

“The 3rd district would end every day with a firework display~~~~~but it seems one day~~~the last day in fact~~~~~the wrong type of fireworks were shot~~~~”(Marcel)

“What type?”

“Not sure~~~but it was enough to get this place closed forever~~~~~”(Marcel)

Marcel takes out a wine filled flask, stares at it for a bit, and then puts it back in their pocket.

“Come on~~~it’s been a long day~~~~let’s find this demon and kill it~~~~”(Marcel)

“Got it!”

As you start walking you can’t help but think.

You didn’t see any damage around the park.

Well, you did see damage but nothing to indicate that it was bombed…

Those fireworks couldn’t have been that strong…

So…….....what was in them…………

You think back to these things.

You get a bad feeling….

 

You make it past the gateway.

In Front of you is a bridge over water that leads to the castle.

You stand in front of it.

“So this is a castle huh”

“oh~~I guess you never saw a castle before~~”(Marcel)

“Nope!”

When you imagined a castle it was more like a big square building.

This is different.

“There was a castle in the kingdom of roses~~but we never got the chance to visit it~~”(Marcel)

“Huh, why not?”

“Because you broke a criminal out of jail~~~~and then insisted she join our party~~~~~~~~”(Marcel)

“Oh yeah!! Haha! that was fun! I should break out more people out of jail”

“Keep it up and soon you’ll be the one~~who needs to be broken out~~~”(Marcel)

“I look forward to it!”

With that bit of foreshadowing, you and Marcel walk across the bridge and into The castle of dreams and nightmares.


After you enter the castle three paths open for you.

The one on the right is dreams.

A white road that leads to the ride It's a world that exists.

The one on the left is nightmares.

A black road that leads to The history of unlaw.

And finally, a black and white striped road going forward.

Leading you to the final attraction ever built for the 3rd district.

Meet the creature.

 

“So where should we go search first~~~”(Marcel)

“Hmmm…”

 

[Search: The castle of dreams and nightmares: It's a world that exists: see if you can ride that]

 

“That way!”

You point at it’s a world that exists.

“Alright~~~I feel the name is a bit pretentious though~~~~”(Marcel)

“That’s a new word!”

“pretentious~”(Marcel)

“That’s the one!”

“It just means~~~to give something more value than it deserves~~~~”(Marcel)

“I see, I see, hopefully, that’s the last word I need to learn because it starting to piss me off”

You wish you can just know all the words because having everything explained to you is starting to make you feel like a dumbass.

"starting to make you feel"

Boy you never stopped being one

..............................

“Kthanid you do know~~~people make up new words all the time~~~right~~~~”(Marcel)

“........................l...let... let's just go…”

You did not ask to be bullied today. 


You walk down the white corridor.

Each step echoes through.

Along the way, Marcel rattles off words for you.

“Do you know Scintillating~~~”(Marcel)

“You made that up…..”

“Nope~~~it means shining or sparkling~~it can also mean brilliant~~~”(Marcel)

“I don’t think I’ll ever use that so there's no point in remembering it…..give me another word”

“Ok~~how about~~~forboshes~~~~”(Marcel)

“I….what...I….does that mean..to be…...big?....or...umm…..unpredictable?”

“I’ll be honest~~~~I made~~that one~~up~~~”(Marcel)

“...........”

That’s basically how the rest of your conversion went as you made it to the ride.

 

It’s a world that exists, is a ride that went through many changes through development.

It was meant to be a celebration of the world and all the good things in it.

The problem was the builders couldn’t think of anything good to put in the ride.

In fact, they couldn’t find a name that stuck.

The ride went from “it’s a happy happy world” to “there’s happiness in the world“ then to “the world is not that bad of a place”.

This had to be stopped when they got to “It’s a world that exists”.

It was a simple ride.

You would get on a boat that was tied to a rail, and that boat would move through tunnels.

Each tunnel shows you a part of the world while a song was being played.

This ride had lots of puppets and animatronics, in fact the animatronic in the haunted house was just an extra one they had leftover from it’s a world that exists.

For a better experience the ride only let one boat go at a time.

 

You walk by the big sign on the wall “It’s a world that exists” was written on with each word having a different font and color.

As you walk in you see what seems to be an artificial river with a metal rail in the middle.

On the river was a baby blue boat.

“Yes!! Let’s get on the ride!”

You jump into the boat without hesitation.

“umm~~~kathy~~~”(Marcel)

You intrepid Marcel.

“No! I didn’t get to go on the roller coaster!! So I’m riding this!”

Marcel opens their mouths and then closes it.

“If you say so~~~”(Marcel)

Marcel goes by the controls and swipes the card to get it working.

“Ok~~~I’m turning it on now~~~you ready~~~”(Marcel)

“Wait! Aren’t you going on with me!”

Marcel gives you a weird look.

“I~~~I~~think I’m a bit~too~~old for this ride~~~”(Marcel)

You blink a couple of times.

“How...old are you?”

“Kathy~~~~that’s a rude thing to ask~~~but if you must know~~~~~~~~I’m 22 years old~~~”(Marcel)

“22...Years……”

A year is...so long….you can barely fathom how long a month is let alone a year….

Marcel looks a bit embarrassed.

“Yep~~~that’s basically middle aged~~~~”(Marcel)

“What?”

“Well...without the help of magic or technology~~~humans averagely live till the age of 40~~~~at most 60~~~”(Marcel)

Marcel presses the buttons to get the lights and music on.

You blink a few times. 

60….years?

“How many days is sixty years?”

“Hmmm~~~~~like~~~~over 20000 days I think~~~~”(Marcel)

Your eyes almost fall out of your head.

“20000...days………....that’s like forever……..”

Does this mean Marcel is basically immortal!?!?!?

Marcel laughs while they pull the lever.

“hehehe~~~~I suppose so~~~~~”(Marcel)

The boat starts moving and you slowly enter it’s a world that exists.

It’s just a shame that Marcel wouldn’t go with you…

It’s pretty cool having an immortal friend. 

[Take silver-haired, 21-year-old nobleman on the ride]

Oh! That’s a good idea!!

You pull silver-haired, 21-year-old nobleman out of your flap.

You have him sit next to you.

“Look silver-haired, 21-year-old nobleman! We’re on a ride! Aren’t you excited!” 

You take silver-haired, 21-year-old nobleman’s silence as a yes.

You go through the first tunnel.

A song is playing over the rusted speakers.

 

It's a world that exists ♪

A world of nothing ♪

It's a world of horrors ♪

And a world of something ♪

There's so much in this world ♪

That it's hard to grasp ♪

It's a world that exists ♪

It's a world that exists ♪

It's a world that exists ♪

It's a world that exists ♪

It's a world that exists ♪

 

And that just repeats over and over again.

For the visual part of the ride, the tunnels recreated different places of the world.

One tunnel had happy elves living in peace with their kind, where none of them had work and they all lived in nature.

Another had dwarves all living in a mine, using pickaxes to mine ores.

The next one had lizard men living in a swamp, there were all kinds of lizardmen, some with hard scales and some with soft one, there seems to be a big building in the middle of where they live.

One had creatures you’ve never seen before, they looked like elves but they were short, and they had large ears, each one almost as big as their head, their skin was much darker brown and they had two large white and black eyes, no horns though.

They seem to be called dark elves and they lived in dark areas.

Next tunnel was the fishmen, it seems a fishman must have had some kind of investment in this park because in this tunnel the fishmen were made to be a peace loving race that treated everything with kindness.

The fishmen are really trying to do everything in their power to fix their image after attempting to take over the earth.

While in the human tunnel you look over to silver-haired, 21-year-old nobleman.

“So..how are you liking the ride so far!”

No response.

“........yeah it’s pretty boring…..now I see why Marcel didn’t want to go…….”

No response.

“Well we can have our own fun, we can burn this place down! I already did that like twice today! It’s great! Hmm?”

You notice silver-haired, 21-year-old nobleman looking at something.

Well...their eyes are closed but that doesn’t matter.

It seems to be a platform with a door, right by where the humans are eating grass.

“Oh you think there’s something cool there!!”

silver-haired, 21-year-old nobleman’s head falls down.

You take that as a yes.

You grab onto him and extend your leg over to make sure he doesn’t get wet.

Once you get to the door, you try to open it but it seems to be locked.

“Well fuck! Maybe I can break it…hmm?”

Silver-haired, 21-year-old nobleman has his hand on your flap.

You dig through there and pull out a key!

You got this from the dead body at water Suzy!

“Good thinking!!”

You put the key in the lock and twist.

The door opens.

Behind the door, you see what seems to be water pipes.

At the first step you take inside understand space activities.

These pipes lead to water Suzy, in fact, they go to every place in the 3rd district….

And…..something else was there…...somethings…

You wonder if you should head back.

Silver-haired, 21-year-old nobleman flops forwards.

“Well...if you think it’s a good idea”

With Silver-haired, 21-year-old nobleman in tow, you walk through the water pipes.

Every now and then Silver-haired, 21-year-old nobleman will flop in some direction and you would go through it.

After walking for a bit you come across something.

It was a….bridge? Or just a suspended platform.

You walk through while holding on to the railing to make sure Silver-haired, 21-year-old nobleman doesn’t fall.

There seems to only be this bridge here…..the space under it is very deep…

As you walk through….you start to hear something.

Movement, lots and lots of movement…….

You slowly put Silver-haired, 21-year-old nobleman down.

Stand at the right side of the bridge.

And look down.

………………………………..

………………..

………..

…..

..

.

Ladies and gentlemen welcome to the third district! 

People, hundreds of them….

There must have been over 500 down there…

Men, women, and children, every single one of them had grey skin, white hair, and pink eyes.

Ladies and gentlemen welcome to the third district! 

They were packed like sardines in a can….

Why...why are there so many of them……

Just how long have they been down here?

Do they even need to eat?

Just one of them made you numb…..if they all attacked you…….

……...would you die?

Ladies and gentlemen welcome to the third district! 

It seems they must have noticed you because they all started raising their hands in the air like they were reaching towards you.

A sea of hands was under you….for a moment……

You think about jumping down.

Ladies and gentlemen welcome to the third district! 

You quickly shake that thought.

"fuck me! that speaker reaches all the way here...."

The sound slowly goes away.

You probably should stop looking down...

You look at the end of the bridge.

There seems to be something there.

You pick up Silver-haired, 21-year-old nobleman and cross the bridge.

At the end there was a platform, it had a computer….and some kind….thing.

It was a big black metal cylinder.

You try to turn on the computer.

It doesn’t turn on.

Hmmm????

……………..why do you know what a computer is?

You shake your head, this isn’t the first this happened...for some reason there are things you just know….

You look around the computer.

A large hand wheel valve attached to a big pipe on the right.

And a button on the left.

You look at silver-haired, 21-year-old nobleman.

He’s facing the wheel valve.

It seems he has the same idea.

The pipe goes all the way down to the hole.

You can feel water going through it.

If you turned this on then maybe…

You grab the wheel valve and turn.

It’s so rusted you have bulk up your body just to get it to turn.

After very slowly turning the wheel.

You hear the water going through like a cannon.

At first...nothing happens…..

You look down at the chem infected people.

Slowly…..water was rising under them.

It starts at their ankles, then to their knees, then to their shoulders.

Then it goes over their heads.

None of them react.

And then.

One by one.

The bodies float up to the surface.

Most of them die but some live, the corpses under them keeping their heads over the water.

“It’s better this…….well better for me anyway”

You turn back to the platform.

You press the button next to the computer.

The black cylinder beeps a few times then starts to open.

Little lights turn on in the cylinder, and cold air seeps through.

It seems this was keeping something chilled…

As it opens fully.

Your heart stops.

It was a small glass container filled with green liquid.

And floating in this green liquid.

Was a White subsistence with pink circles.

 

From the moment you saw it you didn’t want to believe it.

But here it is….right in front of your eyes.

Chemo.

Or at least...that’s what it seems to be.

On closer inspection….it’s...more of a chemo like subsistence.

You know chemo..this...this isn’t chemo….

The label on the glass just says Chem_12.

You pick it up and shake it slightly.

The Chem floats towards you.

“..............”

Your greatest fear is chemo making it into this world.

And it seems someone tried to recreate it….

But...why….

You stare at the computer….it seems this thing has broken for a long time.

You’re not getting any answers out of it...but...there is something..

On the side of the computer is a logo.

You’ve never seen this logo before….but you’ll remember it…

Looking back at the Chem…...something is coming over you.

You...you don’t want to be scared of chemo anymore…

Phil your goblin died because of your fear!

It’s time…..time to face your fears!

You grab the glass container.

Close your eyes.

 

And drink the chem.

 

Nothing...you feel nothing!

HA! You guess that dumb chemo had no effect on you!

You turn to Silver-haired, 21-year-old nobleman.

“Did you see that!! I don’t have to be scared of chemo any-UAGHAGASGASHFASDTJFWYJDFAYDSFAYDFAYTDFAYTDFAYFDUYAWFDIU6AFDWYTAWDFTYDSFAYDS”

You fall down while holding your stomach.

It feels like someone inside your stomach was pushing nails into it.

You roll around the ground.

Water starts to come out of your body!

First your eyes! Now your whole body is broken!!

What did Marcel call it...sweat?

OHGH! It hurts so much you don’t care!!

The only good thing is it doesn’t hurt nearly as much as when the real chemo hit you.

But it never lasted this long!!!

You hold your stomach while curling into a ball.

You try to get up and get Marcel to help you….but you can’t!!!

The last thing you see before you black out.

Is Silver-haired, 21-year-old nobleman opening his eyes.


 

“Couldn’t we get a bigger boat?”

“This boat is big enough ol chap! In fact, we could fit two more friends!”(silver-haired, 21-year-old nobleman)

Silver-haired, 21-year-old nobleman rows the boat while you sit on the other end.

You’re currently floating on a blue river cutting through a sea of black fire.

“Where are we going?”

“Same place we’ve always been going friend!”(silver-haired, 21-year-old nobleman)

“........how long till we get there..”

“Hmmmm..a bit less then a year I’d say”(silver-haired, 21-year-old nobleman)

“That feels like so long...but at the same time it doesn’t”

“Time is strange like that! When you have too much of it you don’t know what to do with it, and when you have too little...well….let us hope it will not come to that”(silver-haired, 21-year-old nobleman)

Silver-haired, 21-year-old nobleman keeps rowing the boat at a steady pace.

“So what meaning does this dream have”

Silver-haired, 21-year-old nobleman stops rowing and tapes his chin.

“well...I’d say your mind is trying to break free from the confusion, you’ve learned a lot today, your mind hasn’t had any time to process it”(silver-haired, 21-year-old nobleman)

“I...guess that makes sense….but what about that”

You point towards the decomposing corpse of the fat hairy man floating on the black fire.

Purple soup keeps coming out of his mouth and dousing the black fire. 

Sometimes small humanoid creatures will pop out, the ones that fall into the fire die with the ones who fall into the purple soup live.

“I…...well...I’m going to have to think about that one friend of friends”(silver-haired, 21-year-old nobleman)

All of a sudden a light appears at the end of the river.

“Hmm...it seems our time here is up….Kthanid”(silver-haired, 21-year-old nobleman)

“Yes?”

“You can enter many molds, but you must never forget what you are, once you lose that….then you will truly die….. ”(silver-haired, 21-year-old nobleman)

The boat slowly enters the light.


“Kathy~~~~kathy~~~~~kath~~~~come on~~~”(Marcel)

You feel something nudge your shoulder.

You slowly open your eyes.

The first thing you see is Marcel’s face.

“What...what happened”

“I~~I don’t know~~you just went through the ride~~~this is the exit~~but you were passed out~~”(Marcel)

You sit up.

You’re back in the boat!

But...how?! Before you passed out you were in the water system….how did-

You look behind you.

Silver-haired, 21-year-old nobleman was sitting down at the other end of the boat.

Ooooooh! It seems silver-haired, 21-year-old nobleman was the one that carried you back!

You pick him up and give him a hug.

He really is a friend you can trust!

You’re really-

“Oooooh fuck!!!”

You hold your stomach.

A sharp pain.

“Kthanid~~~~you didn’t drink the water again~~~did you~~~”(Marcel)

“..no...hugh….not...this time….oh fuck...it hurts….”

It doesn’t hurt nearly as much but it’s still painful!

Marcel looks worried.

“fuck~~~I should have went withy~~~Kathy~~~where does it hurt~~show me~”(Marcel)

You point at where the pain is coming from.

“...........kathy….what do you feel right now…”(Marcel)

“Like…a pressure…..in the pit of my stomach....”

“.........................................................................I think I know what the problem is……”(Marcel)


Marcel stands in front of a bathroom.

They wait very patiently.

The door creaks open.

You slowly walk out, your face is white.

“what……….the…...FUCK…...was…..THAT!?!??!”

That was the most horrible thing you ever went through in your life!!

You’re still shaking!!!

“that was~~going to bathroom~~~”(Marcel)

Your eyes become as big as dinner plates.

“Wait...you mean……….when you all say you’re going to the bathroom…...you do THAT?!?”

“I don’t~~~~~”(Marcel)

“You don’t?!”

“nope~~~”(Marcel)

Marcel shamelessly lies directly to your face with a smile.

CONGRATULATIONS!!!:

You have gained 2% resistance to Chemo!

You have also been scared forever!

Was it worth it?

 

 

It was not……

The clean comforting bathroom is now forever ruined for you…..

Your stomach still hurts but you feel better now…..

It seems the chem is out of you now.

When it comes to real Chemo you’re going to have to find a better way….

 

“You ok now~~~~~~”(Marcel)

“yeah...I’m fine….”

“Alright~~~let’s keep searching this place~~~where do we go to next~~~~”(Marcel)

“Hmmmm…”

 

[Search:Castle of dreams and nightmares:meet the creature]


Meet the creature, was the last thing ever made for the park.

Which is ironic since it was supposed to be the true beginning of the park.

Walt said that with this attraction the park was truly complete for the first time.

While technically meet the creature was made the last, it was the first attraction that was worked on.

As for why it took so long that it finished a month after the park was opened.

Well….

 

You walk towards Meet the creature.

The black and white striped corridor made a strange illusion.

 After that, you enter what seems to be a round room with a circle shaped platform in the middle.

Around the platform were projectors.

The projectors project images on white sheets.

All of them showed some kind of cartoon cat.

The cat had big white gloves, green shorts, and big shoes.

Each one them had very crude animation, well it was less like animation and more like two drawings swapped over and over again.

“I think I’ve seen this before~~~~~”(Marcel)

“Is it famous?”

“No~~~not as far as I know~~~I just saw this character on an old rusty lunchbox in a trash can~~~~that’s about it~~~I only remember it because it was the first I saw white gloves~~~~~I’ve been into them ever since~~~~”(Marcel)

Marcel shows off their white gloves.

“I see….”

There wasn’t much here, after the projectors there was a door with a sign on top.

It said “Meet the creature” and it had the same cartoon cat waving hello.

After passing through the door, you’re met with another corridor.

This time it has frames all over the walls.

It seems this cartoon cat was some kind of comic character.

Putting the cat in “”hilarious”” situations. 

“Oh yeah~~~these used to be big~~~”(Marcel)

“Oh! These papers were made bigger in the past?”

“................”(Marcel)

Marcel stares at you.

“I’m just fucking with you”

You grin. 

“Wow~~~~~~~~~~~you actually got me~~~~~”(Marcel)

“I’ve been learning!”

“Well anyway~~~these umm~~~animal gag comics used to big~~~~but then detective cannon came out~~~and they just fell out popularity~~~~~~~”(Marcel)

“.....so these are supposed to be funny?”

You look at one of the gag comics.

It has the cat looking for a way to kill itself but it doesn’t have enough money for rope.

So it keeps working jobs till it becomes a CEO at which point it’s too busy to kill itself.

“supposedly~~~~~”(Marcel)

You keep walking, you pass some posters and random doodles.

It seems Walt really liked this character, especially since he signed his name everywhere.

Finally, you reach a room.

It had a bunch of signs shaped like arrows.

Each saying “come meet the creature” or some variant of that.

“Well~~~let’s go meet him~~~it’s probably some shitty puppet~~~~”(Marcel)

You wonder what you will do when you meet the creature!

 

[Search: The castle of dreams and nightmares: Meet the creature: Pet the creature]

 

[Search: castle of dreams and nightmares: meet the creatures: eat the creatures]

 

You’ll keep those suggestions in mind!

You enter what seems to be.

A zoo exhibit?

At least that’s what it looked like.

There was a glass separating a big enclosure.

It had food and water and random toys around.

“The hell~”(Marcel)

“There’s nothing in there”

No matter how much you look you can’t see anything in there.

“Maybe he’s hiding!”

“Umm~~Kthanid~~~if you're going to break~~the glass~~~~”(Marcel)

You break the glass.

Shards fly deep into your skin and lodge themselves there.

“What did you say?”

“nothing~~~~~”(Marcel)

You explore the enclosure while pulling the glass out of your body.

You check everywhere, the little hiding spots, and even a little house.

Even with understand space you can’t find him here…..

What should you do now?

 

[punch a wall until it breaks. Make a music reference if possible]

 

You stare at the wall, it was painted to look like a suburban neighborhood.

You pull your hand back while trying to think of a musical reference.

But...you don’t really know a lot of music……

You try to think of something quick!

“Um~~~~kathy~~~what are you doing~~~It kind of looked like you~~~were going to punch that wall~~~~but you kind of stopped~~~”(Marcel)

“I’m just thinking! One sec!”

“Ok~~if you say so~~~”(Marcel)

Hmmmmmmmm….

FOR FUCKS SAKE!! JUST SAY "rock you like a hurricane"!!!!!!

...........why hurricanes?

FINE DON'T SAY IT JUST GET THIS SHIT OVER WITH WE'RE AT 20K WORDS NOW, WRAP THIS SHIT UP!!!

Fine whatever.

You whisper.

“Rock you like a hurricane…”

Then you punch the wall!

The wall breaks easily.

The light shines through revealing a hidden room.

“Didn’t we see~~this exact same shit~~before~~”(Marcel)

“Yeah….lots of stuff seems to be repeating today...”

You enter the dark dusty room.

There’s something in here….

Again! You did the same thing before today! What’s up with this place!

As you keep walking, expecting to find another hunted plushy.

Instead, you find a cage.

The cage was small and it smelled really bad.

You could hear something scratching in there.

As you come closer…...you see what’s inside…

 

.

 

“Kathy~~~~”(Marcel)

Marcel enters the hole.

“Kathy~~I don’t think there’s anything in here~~~this is probably where they keep the puppet~~~”(Marcel)

Marcel finds you crouching next to an open cage.

The first thing that catches Marcel is the smell.

It smelt like cat shit.

“kathy~”(Marcel)

As they come closer they start to hear a sound.

The sound of…..meowing?

It was more like a chain smoker who swallowed gravel meowing…

They see your hand moving, like you’re stroking something.

They look down at what’s in your hands.

“What...the fuck is that…”(Marcel) 

In your hands…….was a cat.

No.

You couldn’t call it that.

Maybe if you were blind you could call it a cat.

It had a cat body, but it had long human arms and human hands.

It was wearing big cartoon gloves.

It had cat legs, but big feet that were stuffed into shoes.

And oh god...its face….

It looked like it was melting!

It looked like a mix of a cat and a human face that was then put in a microwave…

“It was in the cage...it must have been here for a while, I wonder how it survived”

“that...I….what the fuuuuuuuccccckkkk”(Marcel)


As a child, Walt loved comic cartoons.

It was his dream to put his characters in the pages of dead lists.

Dead lists would put gag comics on the back to cheer people up if someone they know died.

Walt thought that was one of the noblest professions.

After working for years and years Walt finally had the chance to put his own character on the dead list.

That character's name was The cat creature.

Arguably the first anamorphic animal comic strip.

All the comic strips had the same premise.

The cat creature would try to kill themselves but something would stop them.

“Hilarity” ensues.

The cat creature became a moderate success.

But before it could really get big, the first detective cannon strip came out.

Detective cannon was so popular it outgrew the dead list and was just sold by itself.

At this point, the cat creature was left dead in the dust.

Walt didn’t let this keep him down.

While making The cat creature, Walt had an idea for a theme park.

After failing to make 5 theme parks in any place he could in Loam.

The only place he wasn’t banned from was Unlaw.

But this time it seems to have worked out.

Thanks to ummm…..investors…..he could finally make the park.

With The cat creature still in his heart.

Walt wanted to bring him to life somehow.

Literally.

So hired a team of scientists to do the job.

After many experiments and dead cats.

About 1,678 of them

So many that they missed the park opening.

They finally made a real cat creature.

Walt was so happy and wanted the exhibit to be open immediately.

But the problems started immediately.

Turns out playing god is really fucking hard.

It also didn’t help that they had a very small budget to work with.

So its body started breaking apart.

Walt decided to worry about it later and just open the exhibit.

Sadly…...no one would get to see the exhibit.

In fact...most people who went to that park that day never saw anything again.


“..........................”(Marcel)

“Wow, his fur is pretty soft!”

“kathy~”(Marcel)

“Yes?”

“Why are you bringing that thing with you~”(Marcel)

You had the cat creature in your arms while you were walking back.

“I don’t know…..I kind of like it…..what do you think we should do with it?”

Marcel looks at the thing.

“We should probably put the poor thing out of its misery~”(Marcel)

“hmmm...I guess”

You look at the “cat”.

It does look pretty sad, plus it keeps bursting it’s zits and covering your shirt with pus.

You start bringing it closer to your mouth.

It’s not the first cat you’ve eaten!

“UM KATHY!!!”(Marcel)

Marcel stops your hand.

“What?”

“Maybe...maybe should stop eating things today...please….pretty please~~”(Marcel)

“Oh ok…”

You put the cat down on the ground.

It looks a little disappointed.

“So...should we just kill it? It might be useful?”

“That thing is not even good enough~~~at being alive~~~”(Marcel)

“Fine...if you say so…..hey!! look!”(Marcel)

The “cat” was walking away….well not really walking...they just crawl like a lizard by dragging themselves with their arms.

It uses its arms to gesture to you. 

“Look it’s telling us to follow it!”

“No……..no it didn’t…..”(Marcel)

“Come on!”

You keep following that cat creature.

As it keeps moving you begin to notice something.

Scratch marks.

“.....hey...do you think this cat..”

“.............”(Marcel)

As you keep following the cat you start to see more and more signs.

Black dirty.

Things that looked melted.

“Hey hey hey hey!! This cat is taking us to the demons!!!”

“................so it is~”(Marcel)

As the cat keeps dragging you further and further into the castle.

Marcel grips their hammer so hard their fingers start to turn white.

Each step they take feels heavier and heavier.

Till it almost feels like they will break the ground under them with the next step.

It’s been a long day for Marcel.

They don’t care to admit it.

But just knowing there are demons still alive around them stresses them.

Marcel truly thought they’d find these wastes of life quickly.

That’s how demons work...they don’t hide….

But.

What if they did…..

This thought gets Marcel.

What if they did find them and the demons ran away everytime.

Marcel looks down at their hammer.

This hammer that took down demon after demon.

What if…..what if they were so sure…..so sure they knew how demons thought…

That they got tunnel vision.

If they at least entertained the idea that they might be running from them.

They could have thought of a better plan…..they would have caught them so much faster.

Marcel glances at you.

They think about what you said...that people could turn into demons.

What if they were wrong about that too…..

What else could they be wrong about…..

For the first time in their life…….

Marcel questions their faith…..

Marcel sighs.

You turn to them.

“Are you okay?”

“Maybe~I should be more opened minded~~~which is kind of ironic~~”(Marcel)

“Yeah cause mind is your thing!”

“Yeah I know~~~.............demons are fucking bastards…..”(Marcel)

“Yep!! Marcel, you have to teach me the best way to kill demons, okay!”

“.............heh~~~~~you got it~~~~~”(Marcel)

Marcel’s trademark smile comes back.

 

The cat brings you to the back of the castle.

A small courtyard.

The cat gets between your legs and point to the middle of the courtyard,

In the middle of the courtyards were two…..demons.

One was long and lanky with sickle like claws, it’s hair covering its face and reaching the ground.

The other one was short and fat, its tiny mouth shoots acid like a pressure hose.

The demons were linked together with an umbilical cord.

 The long one had its arms around the small one but it never touched it.

Almost in fear of harming it.

As you stare at them then you turn to Marcel.

“Marcel you were right!”

“what…..”(Marcel)

“Remember my theory….I guess you were right…I think I’m sure what a demon is now”

“................”(Marcel)

Marcel looks baffled. 

These demons were nothing like Ricktar.

Ricktar still had some semblance of being Ricktar.

The longer you stare at the demons the more you notice it.

The cancer.

These are beings of cancer.

That doesn’t mean they’re your allies.

You remember what silver-haired, 21-year-old nobleman said.

These things….they’ve lost themselves……..

 

“Get ready~~~~~”(Marcel)

“Alright!”

 

[Transform to your ultimate form]

 

You turn into your ultimate form!

You missed this fanny pack…

 

[Raise your right hand in a form of a fist and acquire "People Champion Skill"

 

People Champion - Trigger Word "Can you smell!! What the Rock is cooking?" Disembodied 

Cheers appear chanting your name and increase attack power by 100x]

 

You raise your right hand.

“Marcel”

“Yes~~~~~”

“Can you smell!! what the rock is cooking?”

“I have no idea why that actually sounds cool~~~~~~~”(Marcel)

You hear cheers in the back of your mind.

They keep saying your name!

You’ve never felt this hyped up before!!!

You feel yourself get way stronger…

You didn’t even have to get bigger!

CONGRATULATIONS!!!:

You have acquired the "People Champion Skill”!

You can unlock the true potential of your ultimate form! 

 

“They still haven’t noticed~~~we’ll ambush them~~~aim for the skull~~~”(Marcel)

“Got it..”

You and Marcel approach the demons.

After such a long day.

It’s time to break loose and crush some demons.

What will you d-

“WAIT!!!!!!!!!!”(????)

You turn behind you.

An old man with grey hair is standing behind, brandishing a gun.

The man looked like he went through hell and came back.

“I WON’T LET YOU KILL THEM!!! THEY’VE ALREADY SUFFERED ENOUGH!!!!!”(???)

The demons notice you.

They both run away.

The tall demon holds the shorter one’s hand.

Marcel raises their hammer in anger.

It seems they were right about the demons.

And now this old fuck scared away their kill!

You stop them.

“I’ll take care of it…”

Marcel just nods.

You don’t know how but you’re sure of it.

The man in front of you is Walt the mournful.

[When you see Walt tell him its not your fault and give him a hug]

You walk towards him.

“PLEASE!! PLEASE JUST LEAVE!!!!”(Walt)

“They’re gone”

“SHUT UP!!! SHUT UP!!! SHUT UP!!! SHUT UP!!!”(Walt)

“You need to understand….cancer is….”

BANG!!

Walt shoots you in the chest.

“I WARNED YOU!!”(Walt)

You don’t even look down.

“Walt….listen to me...they died a long time….the cancer is just keeping their bodies alive…”

“No….no…...no…..no no no no no no NO NO NO NO NO NO!!!!!” STOP LYING!!!!!!(Walt)

Walt breaks down.

His mental strength was gone.

He was now a mad man.

“It...was..supposed to be the happiest day of my life……….my park was finally built…..and my wife was going to give birth to my son……….why...why...why why why WHY WHY WHY WHY WHY WHY WHY WHY WHY WHY WHY WHY WHY!! WHY ME!??! WHAT DID I EVER DO TO DESERVE THIS?!!?!??!?!?”(Walt)

“..................”

You think about giving him a hug……..but that won’t fix anything.

“Come on Marcel...we have demons to hunt…”

“With pleasure~~~~~~~”(Marcel)

As you walk away You hear a bang behind you

Only Marcel takes one look back.

 

{You have killed 1 out of 9 Mob bosses}


Write commands in the comments.

start with command: your command

OR To attack 

start with attack: the attack

Wepons:

The cursed man's soul (sword)

Reaper's night (mix of a spear a scythe and an axe)

Trishula (Trident)

Chompers (shields)

Ora Nanni (harpoon gun)

Gravlets

Fire wand +

Angel Boots

Magic:

Void: Make, understand

Darkness: make, become.

Fire: make

Space: undertand

Forms:

Human.

Ultime form.

Elf

dwarf

Cat girl.

Grr.

Bear

Bat

Crow

Lizard

spider

Extra:

Cry of the banshee.

Poison.


I never imagined this chapter would be this long, at most I thought it would be 10k words, it's over double that now, did you know that scribblehub lags like hell when it reaches over 15k words? It’s almost unusable! Next time I do something like it would be in segments, because believe it or not some things had to be cut out, as for why it took 5 fucking months I honestly have no excuse, well I have one, it’s impossible for me to write anything in my room I just get distracted so I write mostly at the library or a cafe but then covid happened and yeah...I hope I can have a good update schedule in the future, we’ll just have to see, I thank you greatly for being patient with me and I thank all the people in the discord for reminding people actually want to read my shitty story.
Also for some reason, I got a bunch of new readers while I was inactive so......welcome! this probably won't happen again!.........probably..........;3

3