QnA day
897 2 4
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

I want to thank everyone who wrote a question.

I hope you enjoy this.

And just to be clear, characters won't remember this in novel.

Regular chapters should be coming out sooner than later


Kthanid: have you joined the discord?

"Ummm....no, not really.....I mean if I join that means I have to talk to.....him..."

Well fuck you too asshole! I don't want to talk to you either!!

".........."

I would rather talk to my fans and just chat about the novel and random shit, where they can ask me any question for anything they want and have anything cleared up for them, plus you get a notification when a new chapter comes out!>>>>>>>https://discord.gg/PzQrqm2 


Sager: how many chapters do you estimate this hell is going to have?

Well, volume one so far has been about 68 chapters.

It should be done when it's a little under 100.

And the story is three volumes long.

So by that estimate, the whole thing should be under 300 chapters.

Though it might be more or less.

So I guess my answer is 250 - 350 chapters.

Around there.

Again I might be wrong but I don't ever see this story going over 1000 chapters.


Marcel:when did the voice start (age)

"Around the age of 15~~~~~~~I~~~was very different back then~~~~~I never want to be that person ever again~~~~~~it was hard to get used to it~~~~but after some time I learned to push it into the background~~~while I wish I didn't have it~~~~I don't regret my life's choices~~~~~"(Marcel)


Kay: What's your favorite kthanid form??

"Hmmm....that's a hard question.....His fuzzy spider form is what they looked like when I met them, plus their furr was very soft! I remember how sleeping on it felt to this day!......it was the first time I slept all night in a long time.........His human form is very handsome! as expect from my handsome boy!! His little cat girl form is soooooo cute!!!!!!! I just want to squeeze them!!!  I like Kathy no matter what they look like but the ones I mentioned stand out"(Kay)


Sager: What is X trying to do exactly?

that's a good question! let's ask her!

"How many fucking times to have to spell this shit out!!! there is a time loop on that planet that I have to tie up! if I don't a paradox will happen! I have to do this so time doesn't get fucked up even more! I'm the master of time so I have to do my duty!!"(X)

wait doesn't this make you the servent of time?

"Are you actually brain dead???? time is not a person!! That's like saying you're the servent of plastic bags!!!"(X) 

wow that sounds like the name of a shitty hipster painting...


Kay: Do you know where were you born?

"I was born in my village, I never been to the elf kingdom in my life nor do I plan to, I used to think of the village as my home....but not anymore.....now my home is with Kathy.....maybe when Kathy has kids we can all live together in one house! I'd love to see what my grandchildren look like"(Kay)


Marcel: Have you ever thought of what will you do after your adventure ends?

"........................................................I already know how it's going to end......................but.......if.....if......I could....I......I........would like to...maybe......have nice home.......maybe a family with.........no.....I can't live in dreams.........."(Marcel)


Ruby: Would you write a letter to your mom?

"abouT timE I geT A fuckinG questioN ! thE answeR iS........nO....I...welL....fucK mE !!! whY dO I havE tO answeR thiS !!! oK looK ! I wanT tO seE mY moM morE thaN anythinG buT I jusT can'T brinG myselF tO okaY !! I knoW shE doesn'T hatE mE......buT....I don'T knoW.....THIS QUESTION FUCKING SUCKS GIVE ME ANOTHER ONE"(Ruby)


Ruby: Would you love KathaniD even if he killed you?

"whaT thE fucK arE thesE questionS ??? givE anotheR onE......thiS iS thE lasT onE ?? I onlY goT twO !?! whaT thE fucK !?........fucK mE....thE answeR iS nO !! whY thE fucK woulD I lovE someonE thaT wantS tO kilL mE thougH i'M guessinG kaY anD marceL woulD havE differenT answerS foR thiS questioN....thE fuckinG weirdoS.....looK I dO lovE hiM buT i'M noT insanE..."(Ruby)


Taylor: Why are you so messed up?

"I'M NOT MESSED UP!!!! WHY FUCK WOULD I BE MESSED UP!! HUH! HUH! HUH! YEAH MY DAD FUCKING HATES ME! YEAH I WAS DISOWNED BY MY FAMILY!! YEAH I'M IN A JOB  THAT FEELS LIKE A PRISON!! BUT THAT DOESN'T MEAN ANYTHING!!!!!!"(Taylor)


Atlas: How long have you not seen members from your species?

"HMMMM LET'S SEE IF I REMEMBER.....I think it was about 3 years ago......she was a bodyguard for some rich noble......OUR SPECIES HAVE THE BEST DEFENSE OF ANY RACE  so seeing them work as protection is not uncommon, we titans don't have one home AND WE DON'T HAVE CHILDREN OFETN  so you don't see many of us"(Atlas)


Dave: what's your favorite detective cannon comic?

"well if I had to choose...it would be......{the mystery of the haunted vacuum cleaner}!! that's really when detective cannon started hitting the right spots ...no! no! no! my favorite is {the mystery of the doppelganger}!! that one is where detective cannon's evil twin is introduced  Lawbreaker wall!! NO!!! NO!! that's not it! my favorite is {the mystery of the interdimensional gangster} that's the first time the interdimensional mob was introduced!! they play a big role through the whole series after that!! but I think my real favorite one is {detective cannon is dead} he doesn't actually die....but it was really good! it's also the first comic not use the 'the mystery of' in the title! after that, the writer wasn't restricted and was able to write all types of things! but if I had to say what my real real really favorite is................."(Dave)

Dave would go on for an hour and proceed to name every detective cannon comic ever made....... 


Marcel: Do you feel lonely? Not bored. Lonely.

"hmm~~~~~~~~~~~~no I do not~~~I don't know why you would think that~~~~especially now~~~~when I finally~~~~~~well~~~~~I think you can guess the rest~~~~~~I used to feel lonely though~~~~~back before I became the me you know~~~~~~~even with so many people around me I felt lonely~~~~~~but after I changed~~~~I never felt lonely again~~~~The cult really makes you feel like you're part of a family~~~~~~ "(Marcel) 


Kthanid: How many friends have you made so far? And how many more would you make?

"let's see....there's Kay, Ruby, and Marcel...that's three......there's Taylor......there's Ben......that's five......hmmm.....I don't count Wike or shadow grr........I guess cookie and kermit and Hecaton count so that's eight.......hmmm...I don't know if Atlas counts but I would like him to be my friend.....there's Jinx and Phil so that makes ten friends......I would like more friends....maybe about one hundred? that seems like the normal amount of friends one should have"


Kay: A child is crying in a rainy day full of black clouds. There is no light, there is no hope for that child, as he lays in a puddle of blood created by his mother's injuries. A dark fire glitters in his eyes, as he swears Vangence towards the entire world while holding tightly his parents corpse.

Kaya Chaeharice! Are you ready to leave this world without seeing throughout the end, the choices your CHILD will make!? Speak now or stay silent forever in heaven!

"Okay I don't see why you had to use my full name, that was just unnecessary, I have no idea what that first part was about, I never wanted to live my life wanting vengeance or anything, I already got what I wanted, that seems like it fits Marcel more than me, as for the second part, I'll never leave Kthanid, I'm his mother, and whatever choices they make, I will always be proud of them, dead or alive  "(Kay)


Tayler: What is your favorite song?

"I don't have a favorite song, I do have a favorite album though, it's called the metal album! the whole thing was made of metal and weighed a ton! You had to use a really sharp knife to play it! man, that thing is the shit! the person who made it destroyed their vocal cords and died during the last song! you can hear his throat bursting in the end! it was so awesome!!!"(Taylor)


Ben: do you like Kathy?

"Well...yeah...she's my friend.....of course, I would like her!....she's not like anyone I ever met....she's so.....mysterious.....I want to know more about her........."(Ben)


Sager: can you say something about every tumor?

First tumor: probably the closest thing to a god in this novel, I have no problem saying he was the most powerful being in this universe, but I guess that's what got him, his hubris was his downfall, he was responsible for the destruction of the era of the ancients and the start of the new world.  

Second tumor (demon god): what is there to say about this one, they're very similar to Kthanid in powers but Demon god was more focused on destruction, he wanted to destroy the world and made that his mission, unlike the first tumor there were other powerful beings to keep them in check, mainly the goddess, their rivalry would destroy them, he would later be worshiped by the cult of outliers.

Third tumor (artifact that turns everything into gold):  A golden glove that turns everything you touch into gold, and unlike that story, you can take it off, This tumor was great in doing its job, it turned the noblest of people into greedy sacks of shit, its the reason why gold is so fucking worthless in this world, the people who got it just went nuts with it and turned entire mountains into gold.

Fourth tumor (human dictator):  Stolen was based on Stalin if that wasn't obvious, he just hated people, all people, and he especially hated religion, while we learned some of his story we didn't get the full picture, Stolen wanted to destroy the minds of all people, and in a way he succeeded but not for long, his rule was short, out of all the tumors the only one I would do a spin-off on is Stolen.

Fifth Tumor (man-made tumor):   The main character of the story, Kthanid is a baby that grow up into a teenager in less than a month and that shows, he's entering his angsty faze, so....that should be fun....if you ask me if he has a personality yet ..I would say no, he's forming one though, kind of like a 6 year old, where you can tell them apart but they still haven't developed fully yet     


Red mask: What is your next Great Plan?

"well!! we many plans here at Red Mask!! one of them I'm very proud of, I will help the poor! that's right! don't let someone say Red Mask never did anything good! we have all these leftover bits of cloth left from our factories! we'll make clothes for the poor! they all have nice designs on them! Red Mask advertisements! that's right! who doesn't want a Red Mask ad on their shirt? And the best part is! they don't have to pay for it! at first! they can pay later!!! aren't I generous!!!"(Red Mask)


Miracle man: why are you so terrible?

"................................................................"(Miracle man)


Well, that was a lot of fun.

I hope I can see you guys next year as well.

Maybe I'll do the same thing, maybe I'll do something different.

Only time will tell.

I do have an idea for supplementary material for the novel that I have been working on for a long time.

But I don't want to start it until I get a good handle on this project.

But when I do, you should expect it.

It will focus on the cult of outliers, you'll be able to see how they work and what it feels like to be part of them.

I already have the thing planned out.

It will involve the protagonists joining and slowly making their way up the ranks. 

I plan to write slowly while I have time and then just release it over time.

I already wrote the prologue.

It won't have commands so you'll be able to see my horrible writing without a gimmick.

That should be fun.

Again, this main novel will always have priority, so I won't work on this unless I already have a new chapter for this novel.

 

 

Here's to one more year!

4