how commands work (please read this first)
2.1k 3 16
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

you can put any command in the comments of >>the most recent chapter<< not day 1, and I do mean anything.
*but before you do please check if some else already wrote it and simply upvote them, it makes things easier.
*you can't command any other character other than MC
and we might have pols instead of commands sometimes.
now, this how it's gonna work.

["The MC"]

Spoiler

The main character of the story starts as a blank slate he listens to any command and won't question it but as the story progresses the MC will develop a personality depending on which actions he took and will start compromising on certain commands or even outright refuse them, your commands will determine if the MC becomes good or evil or even neutral

also, the MC does have a backstory whether or not we see it depends on your commands

[collapse]

[There are 3 types endings]

Spoiler

strong>

    • Happy ending: this is made to be very vague on purpose, this can either mean The MC sacrifices themselves for the greater good or the MC basically becoming the GOD of this world or anything in between.
    • Neutral\bad ending: again this is supposed to be vague, this ending can either mean The MC dies or that he just hides in a cave for the rest of time, whether he will be happy or not will depend on you.
    • Universe destruction ending: in this ending The MC does his job and destroys the universe, he will either do it himself if he starts to hate the world, Or he will start the sequence of events that result in its destruction, the second one is fun because you readers probably won't realize it happened until it's too late.

[collapse]

[The Timer]

Spoiler

you will notice there is a timer for the universe's destruction on top of every chapter if the timer ends the universe will die, the timer will count down passively but based on your commands it can decrease or increases depending on the MC's hate or love for this world 

[collapse]

[[B] Battle chapters]

Spoiler

Battle chapters or are....you guessed it! chapters with battles,  instead of commands you type attacks the attacks can be anything example: Attack: punch the guy or Attack: sweep his legs or Attack: distract him with a shiny object.

depending on the attacks and how many we get you ether win or loos the battle so watch out!

[collapse]

[[S] Search chapters]

Spoiler

Search chapters are chapters well....when you search for something! it would go one like Location: part of the location: what to search , something like that, those are a lot of fun.

[collapse]

[Story Flexibility]

Spoiler

The last thing I want to do is limit the commands or say no to certain commands so I'm adding story flexibility, what does that mean? it means commands can add to the story and expand the lore for example 

MC finds a piece of paper.

command: the piece of paper is actually a treasure map, you should follow it.

just like that the piece of paper becomes a lot more important and in return, my job is to explain why this map got here, thanks to story flexibility completely random characters can become important to the plot, now I bet your wondering Sager won't this lead to a complete shit show?? well your probably right, but hey I want to at least have as much fun as possible before this train crashes, this is a fun first ride NO SEAT BELTS ALLOWED!!!

[collapse]
16